• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:01
CEST 10:01
KST 17:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8418 users

Path of Exile - Page 1449

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
September 06 2018 06:57 GMT
#28961
That would be pretty nice if I had more Divine Vessels. I used my only one in Lair yesterday. Unlucky in that regard, same like with Uber trials. Lvl 91 without getting the 6th trial, while having 5 different trials at like lvl 78. Lingering Pain where are you...?
Joni_
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany355 Posts
September 06 2018 07:30 GMT
#28962
On September 06 2018 07:07 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2018 04:33 Joni_ wrote:
So after reading Evo's earlier post, I guess I will have to do a lot of delving to find this damn wall....

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Does anyone have an idea of what Perospero's Deposit contains? It sounds mystical and everything, but if it's just some junk, I wouldnt really want to run around in the darkness for too long..

I found the "rule of two" that was posted on reddit (no single node can have only two connections) to be awesome for finding hidden walls.

My guess would be that node is connected to from the left, but we can't fully see that area yet. It's either that or from the armour node just north of it.

That rule sounds amazingly helpful. Thanks for sharing!

Perospero sounds like Perandus? Go get it. Assume that all nodes either have 1 or 3 connections and you'll find it quickly.

Guess the new Flare changes will make hunting for the wall a bit less painful.. Let's do it!
PoulsenB
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland7760 Posts
September 06 2018 10:29 GMT
#28963
On September 06 2018 15:57 HolydaKing wrote:
That would be pretty nice if I had more Divine Vessels. I used my only one in Lair yesterday. Unlucky in that regard, same like with Uber trials. Lvl 91 without getting the 6th trial, while having 5 different trials at like lvl 78. Lingering Pain where are you...?

The new Zana missions (daily or found in maps) sometimes can be "complete ascendancy trial", it helped me getting my last trials yesterday.
IdrA fan forever <3 || the clueless one || Marci must be protected at all costs
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
September 06 2018 10:46 GMT
#28964
Got a discharger with sick everything except jewels and levels, gonna try acuities on shadow and scion, later on if I can work out something nice I'm going to try it with stormfire and an elementalist, hopefully ci.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
September 06 2018 12:45 GMT
#28965
On September 06 2018 19:29 PoulsenB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2018 15:57 HolydaKing wrote:
That would be pretty nice if I had more Divine Vessels. I used my only one in Lair yesterday. Unlucky in that regard, same like with Uber trials. Lvl 91 without getting the 6th trial, while having 5 different trials at like lvl 78. Lingering Pain where are you...?

The new Zana missions (daily or found in maps) sometimes can be "complete ascendancy trial", it helped me getting my last trials yesterday.

They are awesome. I got 3 out of 5 trials from them.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
September 06 2018 12:50 GMT
#28966
So are you guys using any sound loot filters and how do you like them?

I tried Mathil (normal) first and it was boring and bad. Then I tried Zizaran and that one is nicer, but I would like to maybe switch to someone with a deeper voice that does not sound like a dead person like Mathil does :D
PoulsenB
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland7760 Posts
September 06 2018 13:00 GMT
#28967
I personally use the default neversink one with no special sounds, any silly voicelines would get boring and/or annoying really fast so why bother
IdrA fan forever <3 || the clueless one || Marci must be protected at all costs
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
September 06 2018 13:31 GMT
#28968
On September 06 2018 22:00 PoulsenB wrote:
I personally use the default neversink one with no special sounds, any silly voicelines would get boring and/or annoying really fast so why bother

You don't know until you try it
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-06 13:47:25
September 06 2018 13:44 GMT
#28969
On September 06 2018 19:29 PoulsenB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2018 15:57 HolydaKing wrote:
That would be pretty nice if I had more Divine Vessels. I used my only one in Lair yesterday. Unlucky in that regard, same like with Uber trials. Lvl 91 without getting the 6th trial, while having 5 different trials at like lvl 78. Lingering Pain where are you...?

The new Zana missions (daily or found in maps) sometimes can be "complete ascendancy trial", it helped me getting my last trials yesterday.

I know they exist of course, and I did like 4 of them (they suck quite hard if you get trials you usually avoid AND if the map is bad). So far I got like somewhere between 10 and 20 times Piercing Truth, 6 Stinging Doubt, and 3-4 of the rest. I find many trials, but no Lingering Pain. SSF can be rough when unlucky. ^^
PoulsenB
Profile Joined June 2011
Poland7760 Posts
September 06 2018 14:17 GMT
#28970
On September 06 2018 22:44 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2018 19:29 PoulsenB wrote:
On September 06 2018 15:57 HolydaKing wrote:
That would be pretty nice if I had more Divine Vessels. I used my only one in Lair yesterday. Unlucky in that regard, same like with Uber trials. Lvl 91 without getting the 6th trial, while having 5 different trials at like lvl 78. Lingering Pain where are you...?

The new Zana missions (daily or found in maps) sometimes can be "complete ascendancy trial", it helped me getting my last trials yesterday.

I know they exist of course, and I did like 4 of them (they suck quite hard if you get trials you usually avoid AND if the map is bad). So far I got like somewhere between 10 and 20 times Piercing Truth, 6 Stinging Doubt, and 3-4 of the rest. I find many trials, but no Lingering Pain. SSF can be rough when unlucky. ^^

Wow that's really unlucky, I got all the 6 trials with no doubles this league :O
IdrA fan forever <3 || the clueless one || Marci must be protected at all costs
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
September 06 2018 14:18 GMT
#28971
On September 06 2018 23:17 PoulsenB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2018 22:44 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 06 2018 19:29 PoulsenB wrote:
On September 06 2018 15:57 HolydaKing wrote:
That would be pretty nice if I had more Divine Vessels. I used my only one in Lair yesterday. Unlucky in that regard, same like with Uber trials. Lvl 91 without getting the 6th trial, while having 5 different trials at like lvl 78. Lingering Pain where are you...?

The new Zana missions (daily or found in maps) sometimes can be "complete ascendancy trial", it helped me getting my last trials yesterday.

I know they exist of course, and I did like 4 of them (they suck quite hard if you get trials you usually avoid AND if the map is bad). So far I got like somewhere between 10 and 20 times Piercing Truth, 6 Stinging Doubt, and 3-4 of the rest. I find many trials, but no Lingering Pain. SSF can be rough when unlucky. ^^

Wow that's really unlucky, I got all the 6 trials with no doubles this league :O

I actually wish they would intentionally have it work this way at fresh league starts. Given the QoL changes that we've been getting lately I wouldn't be surprised either.
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
September 06 2018 16:20 GMT
#28972
On September 06 2018 23:18 Duka08 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2018 23:17 PoulsenB wrote:
On September 06 2018 22:44 HolydaKing wrote:
On September 06 2018 19:29 PoulsenB wrote:
On September 06 2018 15:57 HolydaKing wrote:
That would be pretty nice if I had more Divine Vessels. I used my only one in Lair yesterday. Unlucky in that regard, same like with Uber trials. Lvl 91 without getting the 6th trial, while having 5 different trials at like lvl 78. Lingering Pain where are you...?

The new Zana missions (daily or found in maps) sometimes can be "complete ascendancy trial", it helped me getting my last trials yesterday.

I know they exist of course, and I did like 4 of them (they suck quite hard if you get trials you usually avoid AND if the map is bad). So far I got like somewhere between 10 and 20 times Piercing Truth, 6 Stinging Doubt, and 3-4 of the rest. I find many trials, but no Lingering Pain. SSF can be rough when unlucky. ^^

Wow that's really unlucky, I got all the 6 trials with no doubles this league :O

I actually wish they would intentionally have it work this way at fresh league starts. Given the QoL changes that we've been getting lately I wouldn't be surprised either.

It is also massively better with Zana changes. I usually do 5 trials myself and monitor 820 for last one. Those 5 I collected in record time this league due to Zana changes.
Broetchenholer
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1967 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-06 22:54:04
September 06 2018 22:37 GMT
#28973
I found a viridian jewel that might actually be useful to other people, based on the combination of stats. I could see builds use all of them.

14% increased global physical damage
15% increased physical damage with axes
12% to melee critical strike multiplier
12% to cold and lightning resistance

If i would trade it, i would guess i might get 5c for it but as i am playing pseudo ssf i would be willign to give it away to one of you on EU servers, hardcore delve.
Duka08
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
3391 Posts
September 08 2018 15:31 GMT
#28974
Did anyone go for an RF build like we discussed before the league started? Now that I know more about the mine and darkness and everything it does sound like a neat idea, just wondering if it worked out as well as expected or not. I know very little about RF or how expensive it is (or isn't) to quickly gear a char to yellow/red map level.

I'm getting to the point where I have a decent enough currency base, and kind of burning out on the Warchief build. I don't hate totem stuff as much as I thought I would, and it'd be fine if I was pushing boss content, especially if I dumped more currency into it. But it feels a bit weird for delving and doesn't have the regen or survive to venture into the darkness very much, which I want to try. Might come back to it later if I want to do bosses.

Just not sure what to do now as a delve-focused character. Delving seems too new/fun/unique to pass up now while it's fresh, I can save some of the other things that have been on my mind for future leagues.
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
September 08 2018 16:52 GMT
#28975
On September 07 2018 07:37 Broetchenholer wrote:
I found a viridian jewel that might actually be useful to other people, based on the combination of stats. I could see builds use all of them.

14% increased global physical damage
15% increased physical damage with axes
12% to melee critical strike multiplier
12% to cold and lightning resistance

If i would trade it, i would guess i might get 5c for it but as i am playing pseudo ssf i would be willign to give it away to one of you on EU servers, hardcore delve.

Oh god I would want that so badly on SC delve. Thats a mountain of damage to an aztrizies disfavor build.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
Haasts
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand4445 Posts
September 08 2018 19:26 GMT
#28976
On September 06 2018 22:44 HolydaKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2018 19:29 PoulsenB wrote:
On September 06 2018 15:57 HolydaKing wrote:
That would be pretty nice if I had more Divine Vessels. I used my only one in Lair yesterday. Unlucky in that regard, same like with Uber trials. Lvl 91 without getting the 6th trial, while having 5 different trials at like lvl 78. Lingering Pain where are you...?

The new Zana missions (daily or found in maps) sometimes can be "complete ascendancy trial", it helped me getting my last trials yesterday.

I know they exist of course, and I did like 4 of them (they suck quite hard if you get trials you usually avoid AND if the map is bad). So far I got like somewhere between 10 and 20 times Piercing Truth, 6 Stinging Doubt, and 3-4 of the rest. I find many trials, but no Lingering Pain. SSF can be rough when unlucky. ^^


Oh, yikes. Also had Lingering Pain as my last trial but I think I managed it at around my ... 22nd trial? Had taken the Zana option whenever possible plus I was farming some low-level maps for div cards so churned spawned them slightly faster than usual (turns out the drop rate on The Rabid Rhoa suuuuuuuuuuuuucks; still trying to chance The Wasp Nest as well). Really enjoying the Zana changes - I've nearly gotten the "kill 30 Harbingers" part of one of the challenges despite being a long way off Zana8. Has anyone gotten a non-Warbands unique strongbox from the "map contains a unique strongbox" mission, btw? I have dreams of Empyrean Apparatus. Didn't get an Added Chaos Damage support until L87 and I wouldn't mind a second or third to try and corrupt to L21.

Hit 90 and trundling along w/my poison Molten Strike Assassin but I've had an Inpulsa's Broken Heart, Mind of the Council and a Choir of the Storm (from a Timeworn Reliquary), which seem like they should combine for something ... however, all the builds on poe.ninja I saw combining those three are all dual-wielding Poet's Pens :/ Just got the Windripper prophecy, time to run some Arcades and Bazaars - maybe an MF build would be nice to work towards the rings for Loreweave (not a lot of luck with the Romira's Banquet cards in Waste Pool/Shaped Toxic Sewer yet).
PaniaoftheReef in Path of Exile TotA SSF SC // Lovelin fanclub // GreenTea #1
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
September 08 2018 19:48 GMT
#28977
So people are aware, I just decided to kick Dacendoran from guild for admitting to use JSP to trade currency, which to my understanding both breaks ToS and is scummy behavior we have no reason to tolerate. Please don't reinvite him unless we somehow reach a different consensus.

I doublechecked with Gunde, Kirby and Plato because they were some of the vets around at the time.

Screenshots in question:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Dacendoran
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States825 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-08 20:28:19
September 08 2018 19:53 GMT
#28978
Apparently a Mention of D2jsp, even for cross league trading gets you a perma guild ban from Evo with no warning. Neat. I've only been in the TL guild for 4 years and a member on here for 11. Seems totally reasonable. Just so everyone knows

I've also made a post on 4chan years ago, if anyone would like to report me to the FBI for being a member of anonymous.

Also, just to defend myself a bit about the 7 year part, I've never had a single incident of being ripped off or scammed cross league trading in this way. And I really don't appreciate our private convo posted on a public forum on top of a total lack of adult problem solving or critical thinking on Evo's part
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-08 21:36:44
September 08 2018 21:00 GMT
#28979
GGG allows cross league trading as long as it is NOT temp to permanent. A temp league to temp league trade is not against the rules.

I thought there was a GGG post about d2jsp being treated as RMT, but I can't find it. Evo has it.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-08 21:11:55
September 08 2018 21:06 GMT
#28980
I mean... RMT is looked down upon with good reason. Not sure what you were expecting.

Edit: if its cross trading its not RMT I guess? In that case I dont think its that big an issue.

According to this post HC temp to SC temp is indeed allowed:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/541124
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Prev 1 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 576
Hyun 45
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 33
scan(afreeca) 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Larva 15
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 59m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.