• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:48
CEST 04:48
KST 11:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6812 users

Path of Exile - Page 1441

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1759 Next
Guild invites: Message any of EvoSenseOfPride, ScionViableORly, neophyteWham, TheTouchOfGOLD in game
OR
post your character name in the thread and ask for an invite
Private league ladder (finished): https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/TeamLiquid and friends
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
August 01 2018 23:39 GMT
#28801
I buy T16 maps with currency, so in an indirect way it does...
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
August 02 2018 13:57 GMT
#28802
Were you quantity farming t16 maps without a HH or with? I made an alt to do it with (until I corruption chambered my rigwalds and it bricked and I was mostly done with league anyway) but was using HH and felt like for a lot of it I just wouldn't be able to kill things or survive in t15/16's in quant gear if I wasn't using the HH.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Glacierz
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-02 18:43:35
August 02 2018 17:32 GMT
#28803
I did most of the farming with a stygian vise, the T16 incursion rooms gave me some problems so I used a Atziri Flask.

The rest of my gear were (bolded ones are key to clear T16, not necessary for lower content):
  • +2 TS Starkonja
  • QotF
  • Windripper (15% IIQ)
  • Rigwald
  • Sadima (16% IIQ)
  • Goldwyrm (20% IIQ)
  • Ventors x2 (thief's torment is a good alternative, you can drop VP/leech nodes on tree and grab extra jewel sockets)
  • Shaper Ammy (10% IIQ with good dmg and life affixes, the nerfed bisco's is kinda garbage and not worth using)
  • 4x 3+ prop abyss jewels
  • Dying Sun
  • Lion's eye jewel for claw leech nodes
  • Deadeye ascendancy, you can probably go tankier with raider or something else.

For T16 boss I swap to a facetank molten strike build. Maybe well geared poet pen is better, but right now I don't have all the pieces.

I farmed the HH with this setup, so I didn't really use the HH for most of my playtime.
Mods that I like to roll off:
  • Enfeeble (you can't clear incursion room with this mod, possible with Thief's torment instead of Ventors)
  • Elemental Weakness (I roll this off when I'm leveling)
  • Reflect
  • Temporal Chains (this isn't a big problem since I use vaal haste, but I don't like running these as it slows down the clear)

If you don't have close to 5k HP with this setup or TS tooltip is below 20k, I'd recommend taking off the IIQ gloves for gripped or tombfist.

P.S. With this build, you die to random stuff from time to time, but the speed and the loot makes it worthwhile compared to anything else I played. The only other char that came close to this one was a wander build I used in harbinger league, also ridiculously expensive to gear.
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
August 02 2018 18:41 GMT
#28804
I'm considering going for a demi on SSFHC, I haven't gotten to try traps yet so I wanna play a trapper, but on an ascendancy that won't be super competitive. What do you guys think about arc trap pathfinder with trap trigger aoe nodes instead of chain reaction/sunblast?
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
ThaddeusK
Profile Joined July 2008
United States233 Posts
August 02 2018 19:04 GMT
#28805
I found trap trigger aoe nodes to be a good option. I actually played a sab at the beginning of incursion and ended up not getting chain reaction at all because i never really had a problem with traps not going off.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-02 21:13:15
August 02 2018 21:09 GMT
#28806
On August 03 2018 03:41 Alur wrote:
I'm considering going for a demi on SSFHC, I haven't gotten to try traps yet so I wanna play a trapper, but on an ascendancy that won't be super competitive. What do you guys think about arc trap pathfinder with trap trigger aoe nodes instead of chain reaction/sunblast?

Trigger AoE is completely fine, better even if you end up getting a Tinkerskin somehow. Sunblast is imo the weakest version out of the three because it means you can't stack up traps or anything like that. Keep in mind you'll need one of the Hair trigger jewels asap to hit 18 radius, that's the magic number. Without the jewel you'll be at 16 radius max which means your traps will sometimes not trigger, even if you throw them directly onto a target. It's more of a QoL thing but I wouldn't want to miss it.

If you don't expect much competition for PF in general that sounds like a reasonable bet.

I'll be skipping flashback, even though I was definitely a bit hyped for it. I'll have Monster Hunter World to grind instead soon enough. <3

Go get 'em!
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 02 2018 23:39 GMT
#28807
Boo

I'm playing hc this time around as well
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
August 03 2018 07:53 GMT
#28808
I have no idea where the competition will be. Saboteur and Elementalist would be the most "meta" classes, so they'll probably see a lot of action. But conversely, obscure things like berserker and assassin might see more play than you'd expect because people assume it's a free demi.

But nice to hear that trigger AoE works. I wonder what the most reliable way to acquire a hair trigger jewel is, I suppose it's not a big deal to play without either.

AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-03 08:49:35
August 03 2018 08:36 GMT
#28809
I think scion is going to be amazing this time around.

Hair triggers fairly common, but I suppose you could scour chance a viridian jewel
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
August 03 2018 12:21 GMT
#28810
On August 03 2018 16:53 Alur wrote:
I have no idea where the competition will be. Saboteur and Elementalist would be the most "meta" classes, so they'll probably see a lot of action. But conversely, obscure things like berserker and assassin might see more play than you'd expect because people assume it's a free demi.

But nice to hear that trigger AoE works. I wonder what the most reliable way to acquire a hair trigger jewel is, I suppose it's not a big deal to play without either.

I've never seen someone actually do the math on the trigger AoE, the gist is that targets are a minimum of 2 units wide (humanoids), which means a trigger AoE of 18 means a trap will always trigger if you mouse over the target. 16 Trigger AoE would (presumably) mean that a bit more than 10% of your traps will miss the target.

When and where that is actually relevant is up for debate. It probably matters most in spots where you're lazy with your mouse or can't directly put it on top of a target for some reason. Should never be an issue with trash clear.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
ThaddeusK
Profile Joined July 2008
United States233 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-03 12:48:25
August 03 2018 12:40 GMT
#28811
Movement is a bigger issue for trigger aoe than cluster trap spread. Most bosses atleast look like they are prolly bigger than 2 units (don't actually have numbers on this) and its only really on high end bosses that having a trap not trigger even really matters and even then you are likely to be kiting them around as a trapper so they tend to trigger them eventually anyway.

edit: also clever construction makes them invuln for their entire duration now, so they are guaranteed to survive until they trigger after they expire if you are managing to face tank.
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-03 13:02:52
August 03 2018 12:58 GMT
#28812
If you ask me Inquisitor will probably be a good choice if you go for a demi. Used to be very OP, but now is pretty unpopular but never really considered as unpopular as it's still pretty good.

I won't play this Flashback race, will settle for playing more Grim Dawn instead. Gonna wait for a new league instead, this Flashback really doesn't offer anything new or unseen (wish they'd go crazy and put things like Headhunter mod and just voided the race T_T), and I think a PoE break will be a good thing for the next league. Also it clashes with GSL vs The World which I'm pretty interested in.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
August 03 2018 13:01 GMT
#28813
Inquisitor spec throw, the dream :D
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
August 03 2018 17:15 GMT
#28814
I'm going to be antimeta again and go trickster TS with MoM. We'll see how that goes I guess, in softcore trade.
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
August 03 2018 19:55 GMT
#28815
HCSSF boys pm me and I'll give you teamspeak info.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-08-03 19:55:54
August 03 2018 19:55 GMT
#28816
On August 04 2018 04:55 Alur wrote:
HCSSF flashback boys pm me and I'll give you teamspeak info.


turns out that was the quote and not the edit button
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
hunts
Profile Joined September 2010
United States2113 Posts
August 03 2018 20:37 GMT
#28817
If anyone wants feel free to add me to friends, I'll be doing SC incursion name is HuntsFlashbacki
twitch.tv/huntstv 7x legend streamer
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
August 05 2018 21:28 GMT
#28818
[image loading]
Suck it Havoc. (Yes I know it's his second char)

Gonna sleep now tho so he'll overtake me for sure.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
-Archangel-
Profile Joined May 2010
Croatia7457 Posts
August 06 2018 07:28 GMT
#28819
Nice
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
August 07 2018 08:26 GMT
#28820
RIP. Flame bearers in pit map with sea creatures, couldn't see the bearers untill it was too late =(

Does anyone know why multitstrike reduces the dps of the icy blade of frost blades, the attack speed increase should also make more blades happen no? Considering a frost blades beserker since I have 2x touch of anguish + 2 abyss socket tombfist + lightning coil in my stash.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Prev 1 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1759 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17802
Rain 1565
GuemChi 716
NaDa 23
Bale 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever476
NeuroSwarm201
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 560
minikerr46
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1128
Mew2King98
Other Games
WinterStarcraft567
JimRising 565
C9.Mang0189
ViBE131
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt297
• Lourlo151
Other Games
• Scarra959
• Shiphtur581
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 12m
INu's Battles
8h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 12m
OSC
19h 27m
Replay Cast
20h 12m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.