• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:01
CEST 04:01
KST 11:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)23Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9074 users

TL Chess Match 4 - Page 119

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 140 Next
mastergriggy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1312 Posts
November 16 2011 22:23 GMT
#2361
Sigh, I see nothing better. I hate this move, but Re3.
Write your own song!
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
November 16 2011 23:59 GMT
#2362
^my reply to your previous post is at the bottom of the previous page
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
GenesisX
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada4267 Posts
November 17 2011 01:07 GMT
#2363
22. Re3
133 221 333 123 111
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
November 17 2011 01:30 GMT
#2364
re3 seems to be the only move holding all our material
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
wizard944
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
194 Posts
November 17 2011 01:43 GMT
#2365
Re3
Kassar DeTemplari
mastergriggy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1312 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 06:54:22
November 17 2011 06:53 GMT
#2366
On November 17 2011 07:22 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 06:05 mastergriggy wrote:
On November 17 2011 05:10 qrs wrote:
On November 17 2011 03:45 mastergriggy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I don't like 22. Re3 at all, but I'm not sure where to go otherwise :/

22. Re3 Rxe3

And then 23. fxe3 c5 24. dxc5 (else black with a protected passed pawned that looks unstoppable) Bxc5 doesn't look as strong for black as I thought it did, (with the weak isolated e pawn). I'm thinking the continuation is 25. Nd4 but I'm not sure white's general plan after this point. Activate the king is what I'm guessing, but I don't see the specific details right now.

23. Bxe3 sucks for white. He has zero active pieces. His only active one is now defending the pawn (Bishop).

I personally don't like Qrs's follow up for black with 23...Bd3 though, because of 24. Rc1 Bxa3 25. Rc3 Rb8 26. g3 Be4 27. Rxa3 Bxf3 28. Ra1 which looks drawish to me. That being said, I haven't worked out a good response for black that punishes white so it might be the best or their might be a line in there that plays out better for black.

Edit: wait nope scratch that my line sucks. Instead of 26...Be4 26...Rb1+ 27. Kg2 Bf1+ 28. Kh1 Bh3+ 29. Ng1 and white is dead.
I've been posting most of my analysis to the tree (relevant line starts here). I don't know how much you've seen of it, but some of it addresses some of your post.
+ Show Spoiler +
1) After 22. Re3 Rxe3 23. fxe3 c5 24. dxc5, Black can play, rather than 24...Bxc5, 24...Rxc5, and he immediately threatens both of our Queenside pawns. I don't see a way to stop him, nor to generate significant counterplay, and if we can't do either before he kills our pawns, then he'll have evened up the material, and we won't have a single advantage in this game (whereas Black will still have the Bishop pair on the open board). That's the reason that so far I'm favoring 23. Bxe3 instead, in the hope that we can make it end up working out.

2) I admit that 23...Bd3 may not be Black's best response to 23. Bxe3, but it's the one that worried me most at first. Later I started to think that we might manage to make out all right in it. Black's various other options can still use analysis.

3) If Black does play 23...Bxd3 in response to 23. Bxe3, my main line isn't 24. Rc1. Instead, I'm hoping we can play 24. Bd2 or perhaps 24. Ne1 followed by Bd2, the idea being to hold on to our Queenside pawns (or forcing Black to give something up to get one of them), and in particular, intending to play Bb4.

As long as we can hold on to our material, we have something to play for. If we let Black get it all back for nothing, then I don't know what our plan is anymore.


+ Show Spoiler +
Alright rook does look stronger than Bishop, so let's assume black would play that move over the other one which leads to more equality.

As for the 24. Bd2, I see black responding with Rb8 with the idea of Rb3.

If white blocks with 25. Bb4 Bxb4 26. axb4 Rxb4; white can't push the pawn because of the black rank mate. The position looks even, with a slight advantage for white with the passed pawn.

25. Ne1 seems to deal with the Bishop. Black can't play Rb3 here because of 26. Bb4 Bxb4 27. axb4 and black can't retake the pawn because of the hanging Bishop. 25...Bc4 to stop the pawn from pushing/keep it on the queenside as well as keeping white's king back. I don't see anything good for white except for more defensive play.

So, to sum up what I've looked at, it seems like black has a very solid response in Rb8 because of the holes on that file.


I need three more posts haha
First of all, check the tree! A lot of what you've posted is on there already, including your suggested 24th move for Black. I just posted a further response there + Show Spoiler +
(briefly, after 25...Bc4 we still have 26. Bb4)

At any rate, I hope that at this point you agree that after + Show Spoiler +
23. Bxe3
it's still a game: various options and plans are shaping up for us as well as for Black, and we continue to be able to play to keep an advantage, whereas after + Show Spoiler +
23. fxe3 (c5 24. dxc5 Rxc5)
Black has shut us down completely, and we have nothing left to play for except holding a draw.


Agreed on your post, we have to play + Show Spoiler +
Bxe3
and find our best line in that. Also cheers for 500th

Edit: What am I now, like a firebat? Haha
Write your own song!
Malli
Profile Joined September 2005
Germany138 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 07:55:40
November 17 2011 07:55 GMT
#2367
Re3 or a4 mhhh...

Re3
gg no re
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-17 22:37:42
November 17 2011 22:34 GMT
#2368
On November 17 2011 15:53 mastergriggy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2011 07:22 qrs wrote:
On November 17 2011 06:05 mastergriggy wrote:
On November 17 2011 05:10 qrs wrote:
On November 17 2011 03:45 mastergriggy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I don't like 22. Re3 at all, but I'm not sure where to go otherwise :/

22. Re3 Rxe3

And then 23. fxe3 c5 24. dxc5 (else black with a protected passed pawned that looks unstoppable) Bxc5 doesn't look as strong for black as I thought it did, (with the weak isolated e pawn). I'm thinking the continuation is 25. Nd4 but I'm not sure white's general plan after this point. Activate the king is what I'm guessing, but I don't see the specific details right now.

23. Bxe3 sucks for white. He has zero active pieces. His only active one is now defending the pawn (Bishop).

I personally don't like Qrs's follow up for black with 23...Bd3 though, because of 24. Rc1 Bxa3 25. Rc3 Rb8 26. g3 Be4 27. Rxa3 Bxf3 28. Ra1 which looks drawish to me. That being said, I haven't worked out a good response for black that punishes white so it might be the best or their might be a line in there that plays out better for black.

Edit: wait nope scratch that my line sucks. Instead of 26...Be4 26...Rb1+ 27. Kg2 Bf1+ 28. Kh1 Bh3+ 29. Ng1 and white is dead.
I've been posting most of my analysis to the tree (relevant line starts here). I don't know how much you've seen of it, but some of it addresses some of your post.
+ Show Spoiler +
1) After 22. Re3 Rxe3 23. fxe3 c5 24. dxc5, Black can play, rather than 24...Bxc5, 24...Rxc5, and he immediately threatens both of our Queenside pawns. I don't see a way to stop him, nor to generate significant counterplay, and if we can't do either before he kills our pawns, then he'll have evened up the material, and we won't have a single advantage in this game (whereas Black will still have the Bishop pair on the open board). That's the reason that so far I'm favoring 23. Bxe3 instead, in the hope that we can make it end up working out.

2) I admit that 23...Bd3 may not be Black's best response to 23. Bxe3, but it's the one that worried me most at first. Later I started to think that we might manage to make out all right in it. Black's various other options can still use analysis.

3) If Black does play 23...Bxd3 in response to 23. Bxe3, my main line isn't 24. Rc1. Instead, I'm hoping we can play 24. Bd2 or perhaps 24. Ne1 followed by Bd2, the idea being to hold on to our Queenside pawns (or forcing Black to give something up to get one of them), and in particular, intending to play Bb4.

As long as we can hold on to our material, we have something to play for. If we let Black get it all back for nothing, then I don't know what our plan is anymore.


+ Show Spoiler +
Alright rook does look stronger than Bishop, so let's assume black would play that move over the other one which leads to more equality.

As for the 24. Bd2, I see black responding with Rb8 with the idea of Rb3.

If white blocks with 25. Bb4 Bxb4 26. axb4 Rxb4; white can't push the pawn because of the black rank mate. The position looks even, with a slight advantage for white with the passed pawn.

25. Ne1 seems to deal with the Bishop. Black can't play Rb3 here because of 26. Bb4 Bxb4 27. axb4 and black can't retake the pawn because of the hanging Bishop. 25...Bc4 to stop the pawn from pushing/keep it on the queenside as well as keeping white's king back. I don't see anything good for white except for more defensive play.

So, to sum up what I've looked at, it seems like black has a very solid response in Rb8 because of the holes on that file.


I need three more posts haha
First of all, check the tree! A lot of what you've posted is on there already, including your suggested 24th move for Black. I just posted a further response there + Show Spoiler +
(briefly, after 25...Bc4 we still have 26. Bb4)

At any rate, I hope that at this point you agree that after + Show Spoiler +
23. Bxe3
it's still a game: various options and plans are shaping up for us as well as for Black, and we continue to be able to play to keep an advantage, whereas after + Show Spoiler +
23. fxe3 (c5 24. dxc5 Rxc5)
Black has shut us down completely, and we have nothing left to play for except holding a draw.


Agreed on your post, we have to play + Show Spoiler +
Bxe3
and find our best line in that. Also cheers for 500th

Edit: What am I now, like a firebat? Haha
Now that at least we're pretty sure + Show Spoiler +
which man to recapture with if Black goes for the immediate Rook exchange
we have another three days' grace in that line, so I think that the next position to turn our attention to is the one following 22...CENSORED (click if you're not Ng5). There are some interesting features to that position: + Show Spoiler [analysis with words!] +
At the beginning, I didn't worry too much about this move, as I thought that 23. Nd2 was a good response. After looking at a lot of 22...Rxe3 lines that featured ...Bd3, I came to realize that ...Bd3 is often a hard counter to the Nd2 strat. The basic idea of Black's play in these lines is that he plays to restrict our possibilities, and then shifts to attack our a-pawns, which we can't do very much to defend. Because of our weakness on the b-file, we can't count on being able to play Nb3 and on d2 our Knight blocks our Bishop from coming to d2 to defend a5.

However, 22...Rcb8 is a bit different from 22...Rxe3. 22...Rxe3 aims to deny us all possibility of counterplay as Black tries to ramp up the pressure on our position until we have to let go of something. For our part, our goal in these lines is to play the best defense we can--we'll probably have to let Black have at least one of our pawns, but we hope to extort some concession from him in exchange, such as giving up his Bishop pair, and then try to get a win out of our remaining pawn once we've ridden out the pressure.

22...Rcb8 is more ambitious, but also riskier. By improving his position before trading Rooks, Black adds to the pressure on us. On the other hand, by rushing to double Rooks, he gives us the opportunity of counterplay by threatening c7, which is pinned. Rc1 is a strong move for us in these lines, whether we play it immediately or after a move or two. 23. Nd2 may still be a good response, because of the possibility of Rc1 backing it up.
I'm in the middle of looking at it now--still not sure who's better, but if there's no clear refutation, I expect Ng5 to play this move over the other one we've been discussing, just on the basis of his style this game, which I would label Reckless Aggression.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
November 17 2011 23:31 GMT
#2369
^Then again, we do have + Show Spoiler +
23. Bxc7
as a response to the above, which ought to guarantee us a pretty decent game at least, so probably Ng5 won't risk us playing the above after all. (For a while I thought that + Show Spoiler +
23...Rb1+
was his counter to that, but I was just being blind and forgetting that we had a Knight on f3.)

At any rate, I reckon we're about ready for Black's next move, and a good thing too, since the deadline is tonight.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
greggy
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom1483 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 00:25:51
November 18 2011 00:23 GMT
#2370
+ Show Spoiler +
In your 23. Bxc7 line you missed out that

22. Re3 Rcb8 23. Bxc7 Rb1+ 24. Re1 Rxe1+ 25. Rxe1 is possible, which is why black should play 24. .. Rxa1 instead.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 01:00:42
November 18 2011 00:41 GMT
#2371
Tomorrow, tomorrow.

I love you tomorrow.

You're always a day away.

Edit: I'm a typical researcher ain't I?
itsjustatank
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Hong Kong9179 Posts
November 18 2011 02:36 GMT
#2372
22. Re3
Photographer"nosotros estamos backamos" - setsuko
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
November 18 2011 02:56 GMT
#2373
On November 18 2011 09:23 greggy wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
In your 23. Bxc7 line you missed out that

22. Re3 Rcb8 23. Bxc7 Rb1+ 24. Re1 Rxe1+ 25. Rxe1 is possible, which is why black should play 24. .. Rxa1 instead.
Here's where I put my analysis of the position after our 24th move in that line. As you see, the move I recommend for Black is the same as you do, so I'm not sure why you say I missed that. + Show Spoiler +
Maybe you assumed that when I said that originally I was blind and forgetting about the Knight on f3 I was thinking about 24...Rxe1+, and the move that we couldn't play without the Knight on f3 was 25. Nxe1, but that's not what I meant.

Rather, after 24...Rxa1, if we did not have the Knight on f3, we would be forced to respond with 25. Rxa1, after which Black would win our Bishop. Because we do have the Knight on f3 defending our e1 Rook, we are able to respond with 25. Bxb8 instead, which works out all right.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
November 18 2011 04:15 GMT
#2374
So tell me. Is it Re3 day?

I won't do the tables and counting now, but if it's Re3 I'll give my answer straight away.
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 04:42:02
November 18 2011 04:40 GMT
#2375
On November 18 2011 13:15 Ng5 wrote:
So tell me. Is it Re3 day?

I won't do the tables and counting now, but if it's Re3 I'll give my answer straight away.
It's Re3 day by KST (still 20 minutes to go by the others).

Do give your answer straight away! I'm really curious which it is. My guess is + Show Spoiler +
Rxe3
if it were anyone else, but say a 20% chance of + Show Spoiler +
Rcb8
because we're playing you (and because you talked about being worried about one particular line until you remembered something about endgames).

edited to correct subjunctive
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
November 18 2011 05:25 GMT
#2376
Posting it in a sec.
Ng5
Profile Joined December 2009
702 Posts
November 18 2011 05:32 GMT
#2377
Posted.

Yes it's Rcb8. Someone wise once said that what's bad cannot be good and what's good cannot be bad. Though they didn't mean chess. One or the other applies to either Re3 or Rc8 to begin with. I've been planning Rc8 for weeks now should this variation arise, but I became a little shaken in the very last moment.

I forgot a few principles of endgames that makes this viable, and a few others that made everything else not so viable.

But, you learn something every day I say.

So all in all.

Vote ends here.

And at the same time.

The new round starts here!
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
November 18 2011 05:42 GMT
#2378
OK, cool. I'm glad Ng5 played this, as it means we can be comfortable as we decide our next move: if we don't have anything better, we can always bail with 23. Bxc7. 22...Rxe3 gave us more to be nervous about, although I do think we were starting to find the answers.

Here's what we have on the position so far.

Not voting yet, because it's an interesting position and I'm not sure which move I like best yet.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
chesshaha
Profile Joined March 2010
United States1117 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-18 15:55:08
November 18 2011 15:54 GMT
#2379
23. Bxc7

+ Show Spoiler +
After some trading and we have our e file open with control of our rook, pretty good position for us I think.


Edit, not 22, 23.
"Hopefully you're not the real TLO so it's not casted" - SpecialK
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
November 18 2011 16:44 GMT
#2380
I am not sure i like

23. Bxc7

Feels like he can threaten our bottom line and lock our knight in place for a good while, at the time having total freedom to move any of his pieces. Not sure where i would like to go yet though.
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 140 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13510
Rain 2231
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 20
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever629
NeuroSwarm164
League of Legends
Doublelift4812
Counter-Strike
taco 512
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1637
ArmadaUGS346
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1232
WinterStarcraft533
Other Games
summit1g8836
Day[9].tv716
JimRising 620
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0200
Maynarde159
ViBE124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick854
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• davetesta36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 59m
OSC
10h 59m
Stellar Fest
10h 59m
OSC
21h 59m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.