• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:28
CEST 10:28
KST 17:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8522 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 35

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 698 Next
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
July 05 2011 17:41 GMT
#681
Hmm... I already have the titles that interest me from before. I guess it will be another "empty" day.
I guess I'll entertain myself by doing some ticket achievements as it seems I have some of the games.
Kezzer
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1268 Posts
July 05 2011 18:24 GMT
#682
I REALLY want civ 5 but not at $25 I was hoping it would go down to $15
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
July 05 2011 18:33 GMT
#683
monkey island is still a classic worth playing if u haven't yet
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
July 05 2011 18:35 GMT
#684
On July 06 2011 03:24 Kezzer wrote:
I REALLY want civ 5 but not at $25 I was hoping it would go down to $15

http://www.amazon.com/Sid-Meiers-Civilization-V-Download/dp/B004774IPU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1309890884&sr=8-3

$16 here, it's steamworks so you just put the key in steam anyway
HenL
Profile Joined February 2010
Norway111 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 18:41:35
July 05 2011 18:39 GMT
#685
Posted in wrong topic by mistake.
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 20:12:27
July 05 2011 19:25 GMT
#686
Guild Wars 1 is 50% off today on steam. Be sure to grab it if you had any intentions of getting the extra HoM rewards for use in Guild Wars 2! We have a GW1 group setup to help with that as well. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=148872

www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
Freeheals
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States488 Posts
July 05 2011 19:27 GMT
#687
On July 06 2011 04:25 irninja wrote:
Guild Wars 1 is 50% off today on steam. Be sure to grab it if you had any intentions of getting the extra HoM rewards for use in Guild Wars 2! We have a GW1 group setup to help with that as well. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/edit.php?action=edit&post_id=1&topic_id=148872&currentpage=1


bad link, irninja
http://www.last.fm/user/Rahdek
Krikan
Profile Joined October 2010
Norway520 Posts
July 05 2011 19:42 GMT
#688
On July 06 2011 04:27 Freeheals wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2011 04:25 irninja wrote:
Guild Wars 1 is 50% off today on steam. Be sure to grab it if you had any intentions of getting the extra HoM rewards for use in Guild Wars 2! We have a GW1 group setup to help with that as well. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/edit.php?action=edit&post_id=1&topic_id=148872&currentpage=1


bad link, irninja

Yeah, some bull with IP reported to admins or something. >_<
Naniwa on making the MLG finals: Uh, it's ok.
freddievercetti
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
224 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 19:54:28
July 05 2011 19:53 GMT
#689
Can someone edit irninja's post. The link is bad and I clicked on it, with it seeming as if I was trying to edit somebody's post. I just looked at the website and assumed it was safe, low and behold the rest of the URL is edit.php.

Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 20:05:50
July 05 2011 20:03 GMT
#690
On July 06 2011 04:42 Krikan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2011 04:27 Freeheals wrote:
On July 06 2011 04:25 irninja wrote:
Guild Wars 1 is 50% off today on steam. Be sure to grab it if you had any intentions of getting the extra HoM rewards for use in Guild Wars 2! We have a GW1 group setup to help with that as well. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/edit.php?action=edit&post_id=1&topic_id=148872&currentpage=1


bad link, irninja

Yeah, some bull with IP reported to admins or something. >_<


Me too

Maybe he didn't know what was on his clipboard:\

by the way. Here is the real link to it

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=148872
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 20:12:03
July 05 2011 20:07 GMT
#691
Im really sorry about that guys. I was in a rush. Thanks for not giving me too much flak

And your right vain, im on my android. It doesn't show my clipboard.

Editing post.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=148872
www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
Furycrab
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada456 Posts
July 05 2011 20:12 GMT
#692
On July 06 2011 03:24 Kezzer wrote:
I REALLY want civ 5 but not at $25 I was hoping it would go down to $15

It's on sale in a few places now I think I've seen it go around $15-19. If you buy it elsewhere it just gives you a code to install it in steam. I'm picking up most of the DLC though since it's all at 50% off too!
Too tired to come up with something witty.
freddievercetti
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
224 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-05 20:16:15
July 05 2011 20:13 GMT
#693
Games I have experience today:

Deus Ex: Just the original. I'm not sure about Invisible War, but the original had a very deep dystopian plot set in the future of mankind on Earth. The RPG system is meshed well with the shooting part of the game, its a blast from the past to play with. Just make sure it runs on your system before you buy the original, so long you don't mind the old graphics.

Beat Hazard: I only played this for the treasure hunt, got the game through a indie music bundle last Christmas. Its a music-based asteroid shooting type of game, with it generating enemies and waves and your weapon's power based on the tempo and beat of the music that is playing. Be aware though, its very straining on the eyes as more and more stuff pile up and the screen starts turning into gibberish of light everywhere to the point you can't see or barely see enemy projectiles anymore.

AI War: I got the game somehow but I've only played with it barely. The game is very very deep and complicated, I'm personally not sure if thats a good or bad thing. I'm sure the mechanics of the game are well thought out but it seems too complicated of a strategy game for me. Thats the best I can say about this game since I only played with it for about 20 minutes before getting bored.

King Arthur: The game is like a cross between Total War with heroes(that can level and get skills) and the story of King Arthur and that timeline. On the strategical map, you take turns each season (4 seasons -> 4 turns) to gather up army and go around and conquer stuff or complete story based objectives. Its during the battles it turns into a Total War type of game. There's an option to tune down archers as they were pretty overpowered in the original game. The original game had the most amount of story based objectives, while the Saxons and Druids are nothing more than small DLC packs that let you play as the Saxons and the Welsh(I think, I don't own the Druids), with few story objectives(meaning more sandboxish type of play).

I also own and played a bit of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. but haven't been delving into it too much. The game definitely feels creepy, but I couldn't get into it for some reason, so I can't give much of an opinion on it.

Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 05 2011 20:15 GMT
#694
Beat Hazard sucks, I don't know why anyone likes this game. It's just utterly terrible and unseeable. The game is repetitive and hardly challenging (I'm not saying I'm godly, but nonetheless).

What's Guild Wars HoM?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Uhh Negative
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1090 Posts
July 05 2011 20:49 GMT
#695
From my experience on Xbox, Monday Night Combat is REALLY good! The problem on Xbox is that it has FPS issues. I'm thinking about buying it on PC just because it's only $3. It's an incredibly deep game, but the real problem I have with it is when the enemy team is really bad or your team is really bad. If you have a good team of players to play with you basically never lose. which is obviously frustrating if you are facing such a team while playing solo. Still super fun though!
Oleo
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands283 Posts
July 05 2011 20:59 GMT
#696
On July 06 2011 05:15 Torte de Lini wrote:
Beat Hazard sucks, I don't know why anyone likes this game. It's just utterly terrible and unseeable. The game is repetitive and hardly challenging (I'm not saying I'm godly, but nonetheless).


Its an entertaining way to chill with some music.
Managing Siegetanks is like raising a superhero - Artosis.
CaffeineFree-_-
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States712 Posts
July 05 2011 22:30 GMT
#697
Oh noes my IP has been reported T____T
We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved
Zocat
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2229 Posts
July 05 2011 22:45 GMT
#698
On July 06 2011 05:13 freddievercetti wrote:
King Arthur: The game is like a cross between Total War with heroes(that can level and get skills) and the story of King Arthur and that timeline. On the strategical map, you take turns each season (4 seasons -> 4 turns) to gather up army and go around and conquer stuff or complete story based objectives. Its during the battles it turns into a Total War type of game. There's an option to tune down archers as they were pretty overpowered in the original game. The original game had the most amount of story based objectives, while the Saxons and Druids are nothing more than small DLC packs that let you play as the Saxons and the Welsh(I think, I don't own the Druids), with few story objectives(meaning more sandboxish type of play)


I bought it during Christmas sales and have ~48hours played (havent played druids yet). It's decent, nothing great. So you should definitely like games like Total War if you consider buying it.
Or be interested in the King Arthur saga. Towards the end it gets a bit too easy imho thanks to overpowered heroes.

But there's a strange crash bug which happens when you play on ultra settings (memory overloading or something similiar) so if you buy it & encounter it - you know what to adjust. Only happens in battles though.
irninja
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1220 Posts
July 05 2011 23:03 GMT
#699
On July 06 2011 05:15 Torte de Lini wrote:
Beat Hazard sucks, I don't know why anyone likes this game. It's just utterly terrible and unseeable. The game is repetitive and hardly challenging (I'm not saying I'm godly, but nonetheless).

What's Guild Wars HoM?

In guild wars 1, there are a variety of feats, known more commonly as achievements, that you can obtain. These achievements are tallied and shown in your "Hall of Monuments". When you reach certain milestones you unlock one of many different cosmetic/vanity items and pets, as well as titles. These unlocks carry over for use in guild wars 2. Its not a big deal if your not interested in vanity type items or customizing your character.

www.teamlegacy.net | MMO junkies
Shagg
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland825 Posts
July 05 2011 23:06 GMT
#700
On July 06 2011 05:03 Vain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2011 04:42 Krikan wrote:
On July 06 2011 04:27 Freeheals wrote:
On July 06 2011 04:25 irninja wrote:
Guild Wars 1 is 50% off today on steam. Be sure to grab it if you had any intentions of getting the extra HoM rewards for use in Guild Wars 2! We have a GW1 group setup to help with that as well. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/edit.php?action=edit&post_id=1&topic_id=148872&currentpage=1


bad link, irninja

Yeah, some bull with IP reported to admins or something. >_<


Me too

Maybe he didn't know what was on his clipboard:\

by the way. Here is the real link to it

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=148872

I got my GW1 disks somewhere. Whats these HoM rewards? U get some unique equipment at launch that aint op tho?
"You're a pro or you're a noob. That's life"
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 535
Larva 90
Hyun 51
Killer 46
NotJumperer 38
scan(afreeca) 35
Bale 33
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Hm[arnc] 13
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto121
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
edward96
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g7066
olofmeister852
Coldzera 708
ceh9588
Happy211
Sick156
crisheroes119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick564
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2311
League of Legends
• Jankos992
• Stunt356
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 32m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.