• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:28
CEST 10:28
KST 17:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8522 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 36

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 698 Next
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
July 05 2011 23:16 GMT
#701
AI War is pretty fun (though I admittedly haven't played with the newer expansions much) and totally worth the $4.49 for the whole set.
it's my first day
Soda
Profile Joined December 2009
United States66 Posts
July 05 2011 23:34 GMT
#702
lol I just bought Civ V at full price last week.
Oh well, I don't mind giving Cid Meier's my money. Absolutely fantastic game, highly recommend for all Civ fans already have 50 hours played.
Weird
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States832 Posts
July 06 2011 00:03 GMT
#703
On July 06 2011 08:34 Soda wrote:
lol I just bought Civ V at full price last week.
Oh well, I don't mind giving Cid Meier's my money. Absolutely fantastic game, highly recommend for all Civ fans already have 50 hours played.


Ya I totally bought that Doom III pack a few weeks ago when I was bored on the weekend, kinda kicking myself for that one. These deals are so good!!! I'm never buying software at full price again (except for the big releases of course).
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
July 06 2011 00:55 GMT
#704
Just had to pick up AI war, looks very interesting. Nothing else though, very disappointing day.
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
July 06 2011 01:03 GMT
#705
On July 06 2011 09:03 Weird wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2011 08:34 Soda wrote:
lol I just bought Civ V at full price last week.
Oh well, I don't mind giving Cid Meier's my money. Absolutely fantastic game, highly recommend for all Civ fans already have 50 hours played.


Ya I totally bought that Doom III pack a few weeks ago when I was bored on the weekend, kinda kicking myself for that one. These deals are so good!!! I'm never buying software at full price again (except for the big releases of course).

Welcome to the club. I think we've all done that at one time or another.
Antipathy
Profile Joined June 2008
United States222 Posts
July 06 2011 05:21 GMT
#706
Wow, I just bought all the Civ5 DLC recently, now it's all 50% off... >.<
"All give some, some give all"
Jedi Master
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany185 Posts
July 06 2011 05:42 GMT
#707
On July 06 2011 02:15 Valestrum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2011 02:11 FliedLice wrote:
Summer Sales, 5th of July (German pricing):


Wow! S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Costs A LOT more for you guys than it does for us in the U.S.

It's only $4.99 here.


EVERY Game costs alot more! BC2 was 7,50 (11$) here and 3,40(5$) in the US. But there is always the option of gifting the game.
♥ MVP_Keen ♥ oGs.MC ♥ LiquidTLO ♥ mouzThorZain ♥ Moletrap ♥
gn1k
Profile Joined July 2010
United States441 Posts
July 06 2011 08:59 GMT
#708
For anyone who bought Just Cause 2 when it was super cheap: There are tons of mods that make the game more fun. Below is a list of things I installed for my version.
+ Show Spoiler +

Increased grappling hook range and speed:
http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/other/Gameplay/Increased-Grapple-Range-(2-km)/

All black market items unlocked and free:
http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/other/Black-Market/zxzs-Blackmarket-Mod/

God mode plus no reactions to taking damage:
http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/func-startdown/488/

Camera fix: better rag doll, no stunt cams
http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/other/Gameplay/Free-Ragdoll-No-Stunt-No-CAC-Combined/

Make your own mods:
http://www.justcause2mods.com/mods/other/Modding-Tools/Gibbeds-Tools-r128---MuNkEy/

I started messing with these today and have spend the last 6 or so hours testing these and messing around in the game. I also made my own mod to stop the camera from rotating when I turn in a plane or on a motorcycle.

To use these make a folder in your Just Cause 2 directory and name it Dropzone
Everything except the black market mod and the mod tools go here.

Just sharing the wealth Just Cause 2 is way more fun with mods
Creator of Street Empires and APM TD
Chibithor
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil514 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 09:07:20
July 06 2011 09:07 GMT
#709
On July 06 2011 14:21 Antipathy wrote:
Wow, I just bought all the Civ5 DLC recently, now it's all 50% off... >.<

I bought BFBC2 days before the sale. :[ Cost over double what it was on Steam
loazis
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands381 Posts
July 06 2011 10:37 GMT
#710
I think I'm gonna go for the Monkey Island deal.

I've never played the games (or adventure games of the kind for that matter) but I'm generally very fond of goofy humor and good + funny stories so I'll give them a try.
There is no spoon.
holydog
Profile Joined September 2010
131 Posts
July 06 2011 10:41 GMT
#711
Stalker is one of the games you need to play at least once before you die. That applies specially to SOC. It is one of the most atmospheric game you will ever play and WILL redefine what fear is for you. Its not simply a 'survival horror' game. It practically defined it. That feel you get when you only have 19 rounds left in your broken AK and you hear howling close by is truly the best experience you will have in gaming.

So, turn off your lights. Put on your headphones and play it.

Have a spare pair of pants close by.
Lizarb
Profile Joined March 2011
Denmark307 Posts
July 06 2011 11:23 GMT
#712
AI War I recommend that as its one of the most interesting AI I have experienced in a RTS. Basically there are different profiles, one turtle up, one make hit and run. There are 20 or more of these I think. On top you can ofcause also set a difficulty level. Check their wiki also: http://www.arcengames.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=AI_War:Fleet_Command#AI

This indie developer is very cool and interacts with the players on thier official forum:
http://www.arcengames.com/forums/index.php?board=2.0

And at 85% its insanely cheap. Get the full bundle. This game gets even better if you have people to co-op with, and it lets people drop in and out of campaigns in a very smart way.


Beat Hazzard got quite nice in the recent updates if you enjoy shooting stuff while listening to your favorite music.
Only thing I know is that I know nothing.
PDizzle
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark1754 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 17:28:12
July 06 2011 17:10 GMT
#713
I thought they said the summersales lasted till 10th of july
"New deals every day! June 30th - July 10th"

Edit: ohh nvm lol, they were just a bit late ^^
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
July 06 2011 17:11 GMT
#714
On July 07 2011 02:10 PDizzle wrote:
I thought they said the summersales lasted till 10th of july
"New deals every day! June 30th - July 10th"


They do they were just a few minutes late getting them up today ^_^
US prices for 6 July 2011
[image loading]
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
July 06 2011 17:11 GMT
#715
It does. New day of sales just started.

Arkham Asylum looks tempting, supposed to be a good game.
MoonfireSpam
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1153 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 17:20:15
July 06 2011 17:18 GMT
#716
Arkham Asylum is a great game Some stealth funs, a really fun combat system, awesome voice acting. What says people about L4D2?
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
July 06 2011 17:19 GMT
#717
Anybody have any opinions on King's Bounty? I have it saved on my wishlist so apparently I was interested at some point or another. I guess I was hoping it'd play like Final Fantasy if anybody can confirm or deny such things.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
distant_voice
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Germany2521 Posts
July 06 2011 17:21 GMT
#718
I'd buy some games, but many of them are just as cheap on amazon.co.uk. And Batman for example is one of those games that I'd rather play on my Xbox.
This is my truth, tell me yours!
Pangolin
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1035 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 17:34:47
July 06 2011 17:24 GMT
#719
Hmm, looks like this'll actually be the first day that I won't buy anything.

On July 07 2011 02:19 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Anybody have any opinions on King's Bounty? I have it saved on my wishlist so apparently I was interested at some point or another. I guess I was hoping it'd play like Final Fantasy if anybody can confirm or deny such things.

It doesn't play like Final Fantasy, it plays like Heroes of Might and Magic except it has no town building and the world is open instead of playing individual maps. If you've never played that, it's basically travelling an overworld map picking up items and quests and attacking mobs. During fights it is a turn based strategy where you have an army comprised of various creatures as well as your hero. I found King's Bounty: The Legend pretty fun but burned out before I beat it. It eventually gets kinda repetitive and there was not really any story hooks to keep me trucking along. I would recommend just buying one game (probably Armored Princess) and playing that.

On July 07 2011 02:21 distant_voice wrote:
I'd buy some games, but many of them are just as cheap on amazon.co.uk. And Batman for example is one of those games that I'd rather play on my Xbox.


I would disagree with you about Batman on Xbox since you can just plug in an xbox controller to a pc and have the same game but better looking. However, Batman is a GFWL game as well as I believe having some kind of extra DRM and I hate dealing with that stuff, so in this case I agree lol.
It's easier not to.
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
July 06 2011 17:24 GMT
#720
On July 07 2011 02:19 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Anybody have any opinions on King's Bounty? I have it saved on my wishlist so apparently I was interested at some point or another. I guess I was hoping it'd play like Final Fantasy if anybody can confirm or deny such things.

It's nothing like Final Fantasy. It's basically Heroes of Might and Magic except you have one hero and rather than multiple different campaign missions you basically get one big long mission.
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 535
Larva 90
Hyun 51
Killer 46
NotJumperer 38
scan(afreeca) 35
Bale 33
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Hm[arnc] 13
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto121
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
edward96
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g7066
olofmeister852
Coldzera 708
ceh9588
Happy211
Sick156
crisheroes119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick564
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2311
League of Legends
• Jankos992
• Stunt356
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 32m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.