• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:28
CEST 10:28
KST 17:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8522 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 33

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 698 Next
Wesso
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands1245 Posts
July 04 2011 19:13 GMT
#641
Is Alpha Protocol still buggy? It was a really fun game, but a lot of bugs
NeonFlare
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Finland1307 Posts
July 04 2011 19:36 GMT
#642
New Vegas & Frozen Synapse for me, considered Alpha Protocol and Singularity, but finding lots of mixed views and speaking to few friends that previously had tried them I decided not to get them.

I'm on a trip during 9th-10th day... hopefully they only do another "best of" sale during 10th, probably missing few easy tickets during them too, oh well. I guess I'll have to call and ask a friend during them about sales and such if I have time, heh.
Midas_
Profile Joined September 2010
268 Posts
July 04 2011 20:05 GMT
#643
Also keep in mind when you're buying Frozen Synapse that you'll receive two copies of the game. (You can gift one to a friend).
freddievercetti
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
224 Posts
July 04 2011 20:47 GMT
#644
Experience:

1. Mount and Blade: I only have the vanilla and Warband. Vanilla I believe has no multiplayer component, and Warband has everything that the vanilla version had. F&S adds guns and a closer to modern timeline to it, but not sure whats different. In terms of mods though, Warband has the best multiplayer mods, in particular CRPG. Its a persistent online character mod, with diminishing returns on XP (new players can start killing in about 30mins to 1 hour, reaching LvL 10 with some gold to buy medium weapons, while high level players won't be unstoppable, short of a few select players like harmless_carebear_peasant, if you see him and your alone run the other away). Otherwise all copies singleplayers are improved upon one another, ie: Vanilla->Warband(multiplayer mods)->F&S(guns).

2 .Serious Sam franchise. Its a run and gun shooter. Except it throws hundreds of mobs your way sometimes. And some cheeky humor dispersed around with the Serious Sam. So yeah, if gauntlet style shooting isn't your affair stay away from this franchise.

pitakadoo
Profile Joined September 2010
France8 Posts
July 04 2011 20:54 GMT
#645
I was wondering if anyone could give feedback on R.U.S.E, it seems like it has some interesting features but I was wondering if it was any good.

Thanks for any feedback.

Oh and for anyone thinking of buying fallout, for 15$ you can spend countless hour in the mojave desert, really a great game.
RoosterSamurai
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Japan2108 Posts
July 04 2011 20:58 GMT
#646
On July 05 2011 05:54 pitakadoo wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could give feedback on R.U.S.E, it seems like it has some interesting features but I was wondering if it was any good.

Thanks for any feedback.

Oh and for anyone thinking of buying fallout, for 15$ you can spend countless hour in the mojave desert, really a great game.

I played it during the beta, so I don't know what has changed, but when I played it before it was extremely slow and overall I didn't enjoy it. It seemed like ruse tried to be like a cross between CnC, and men of war.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
July 05 2011 00:29 GMT
#647
RUSE has a demo. I suggest you try it before you buy it.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
July 05 2011 00:31 GMT
#648
grabbed Frozen Synapse and Super Meat Boy so far
it's my first day
ThaZenith
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada3116 Posts
July 05 2011 00:41 GMT
#649
Trine for me today. Was thinking about Mount and Blade, but decided against it.
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
July 05 2011 00:44 GMT
#650
If you don't have a mount and blade then I suggest you pick it up. Super awesome game especially with mods.

Get warband if you hate firearms.
What does it matter how I loose it?
Kezzer
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1268 Posts
July 05 2011 05:25 GMT
#651
Wow you guys have gotten me interested in mount&blade, from what im reading it looks VERY good. I'm picking up warbands for sure
Deleted User 101379
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
4849 Posts
July 05 2011 06:02 GMT
#652
On July 05 2011 09:44 Percutio wrote:
If you don't have a mount and blade then I suggest you pick it up. Super awesome game especially with mods.

Get warband if you hate firearms.


I agree. M&B:Warband is definatly worth the buy, M&B:Fire and sword was... ok. The multiplayer is nice (though lots of annoying spammers and flamers there), but the general gameplay and especially the unit upgrading wasn't particularly good. Get the Diplomacy Mod for Warband to add some nice features that don't influence the game too much.

Just be prepared to spend more hours on Warband than on an epic round of civilization 5 and don't start it if you want to play a SC2 tournament soon, it will ruin your practice schedule :p
snotboogie
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia3550 Posts
July 05 2011 06:20 GMT
#653
Alpha Protocol is an awesome game. Highly recommend it for some fun, especially at 75% off.
gn1k
Profile Joined July 2010
United States441 Posts
July 05 2011 08:08 GMT
#654
New Vegas is fun. Fallout 3 is better. The DLC are really bad for new vegas.
Creator of Street Empires and APM TD
Chibithor
Profile Joined April 2011
Brazil514 Posts
July 05 2011 08:20 GMT
#655
It's pretty stupid how it says Franchise sale under Fallout New Vegas but Fallout 3 is nowhere to be seen.
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
July 05 2011 08:27 GMT
#656
On July 05 2011 17:20 Chibithor wrote:
It's pretty stupid how it says Franchise sale under Fallout New Vegas but Fallout 3 is nowhere to be seen.


maybe because new vegas was made by another studio
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
July 05 2011 09:12 GMT
#657
I'd advise against Fallout: New Vegas, unless you haven't played any game of the franchise before and don't expect anything. It was a huge letdown for me, and I'm glad I didn't buy it myself but played with a friend who bought it.

It's not actually a bad game in the sense that it has clunky mechanics or atrocious graphics; it's decent in all technical concerns. But it lacks story, heart, and the atmosphere that shaped the franchise with the original games and (in parts) successfully carried over to Fallout 3. I can't speak for the DLCs as I haven't played through any of their content, but the FO3 DLCs were pretty lackluster and judging from some reviews I've read on the fly, this hasn't improved with F:NV.
Jedi Master
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany185 Posts
July 05 2011 12:36 GMT
#658
On July 05 2011 17:20 Chibithor wrote:
It's pretty stupid how it says Franchise sale under Fallout New Vegas but Fallout 3 is nowhere to be seen.


It's the same with Knights of the Old Republic, it's just a matter of the developer. They are different and it looks like STEAM couldn't agree with the developers of KotOr2/Fallout3.
♥ MVP_Keen ♥ oGs.MC ♥ LiquidTLO ♥ mouzThorZain ♥ Moletrap ♥
Furycrab
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada456 Posts
July 05 2011 12:41 GMT
#659
On July 05 2011 18:12 Shockk wrote:
I'd advise against Fallout: New Vegas, unless you haven't played any game of the franchise before and don't expect anything. It was a huge letdown for me, and I'm glad I didn't buy it myself but played with a friend who bought it.

It's not actually a bad game in the sense that it has clunky mechanics or atrocious graphics; it's decent in all technical concerns. But it lacks story, heart, and the atmosphere that shaped the franchise with the original games and (in parts) successfully carried over to Fallout 3. I can't speak for the DLCs as I haven't played through any of their content, but the FO3 DLCs were pretty lackluster and judging from some reviews I've read on the fly, this hasn't improved with F:NV.


Personally I rather liked NV. I don't know if I liked it more than Fallout 3, and it's certainly not better than 2 in my mind, but if you loved 3, you'll love NV if the bug monsters that have existed in both games don't hit you too hard (they patched out most of them but I still bump into a hard crash here and there).

Dead money is pretty good, but it's a high level thing, so don't expect to jump into it. The latest one I just picked up for the hell of it, for $5 there isn't much to regret if it turns out mediocre.
Too tired to come up with something witty.
Altsa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Finland990 Posts
July 05 2011 14:07 GMT
#660
Doom complete pack for only 8.74e? I used to play Ultimate Doom alot and this is far too much nostalgia to pass. I might even enjoy Doom 3.
AoD
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 535
Larva 90
Hyun 51
Killer 46
NotJumperer 38
scan(afreeca) 35
Bale 33
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Hm[arnc] 13
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto121
League of Legends
JimRising 477
Counter-Strike
edward96
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g7066
olofmeister852
Coldzera 708
ceh9588
Happy211
Sick156
crisheroes119
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick564
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2311
League of Legends
• Jankos992
• Stunt356
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 32m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.