• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:30
CEST 09:30
KST 16:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7234 users

PC Games Sales Thread - Page 32

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 698 Next
Sqalevon
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands523 Posts
July 04 2011 17:14 GMT
#621
On July 05 2011 02:13 Percutio wrote:
Does anyone know if redeeming a prize counts against your entries in the wishlist sweepstakes?


Redeeming prizes doesnt cut into your raffle tickets.
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
July 04 2011 17:17 GMT
#622
Wow, Fallout New Vegas 70% off. I've never played a fallout game before, but for $15 this is a pretty good deal, yea? Also thinking about buying Trine since it's so cheap.
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
skipgamer
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia701 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 17:19:31
July 04 2011 17:17 GMT
#623
Not a fan of bully, bad baaaad console port.

All I really recommend is Trine, and Frozen Synapse. Careful with Frozen Synapse though, I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, look in to it and see if it's the kind of game you like. . . Same with Bionic commando rearmed.

Gonna pick up the mount and blade pack myself.



As a side note, im really sad codemasters don't seem to be involving themselves in the sale I was really hoping for a dirt 3 special
Sqalevon
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands523 Posts
July 04 2011 17:20 GMT
#624
On July 05 2011 02:17 skipgamer wrote:
Not a fan of bully, bad baaaad console port.

All I really recommend is Trine, and Frozen Synapse. Careful with Frozen Synapse though, I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, look in to it and see if it's the kind of game you like. . . Same with Bionic commando rearmed.

Gonna pick up the mount and blade pack myself.



As a side note, im really sad codemasters don't seem to be involving themselves in the sale I was really hoping for a dirt 3 special


dirt 3 was on presale and you got dirt 1 and 2 for free as a bonus, all for 40 euros
And there might be a dirt deal comming in the next few days.
Resilient
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom1431 Posts
July 04 2011 17:21 GMT
#625
Bully is a pretty good game. But I suggest picking it up for the 360 or something if you really want to play it. The PC port is one of the worst ever released and still suffers from slowdown/crashes even after multiple patches. Also you'll need your own gamepad, or spend a long time remapping the keys. The default ones are *horrendous* for PC users.
HenL
Profile Joined February 2010
Norway111 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 17:26:55
July 04 2011 17:26 GMT
#626
On July 05 2011 02:04 Shockk wrote:
Trine is on sale today for a ridiculously low price. Get it if you don't own it already, it's a wonderful jump/puzzle game with amazing graphics, sound and atmosphere.


I'm currently playing it, and it's disappointing compared to my impressions after playing the demo once it was released. You have to beat the game to pick very hard, and hard isn't actually hard. That design choice of locking away a mode simply to have unlockables as a feature might be annoying me more than it should, but it's really dumb. There are checkpoints everywhere that revive your characters and you lose no progress. The narrator that was so cool at the start of the game is also relegated solely to the loading screens between levels. Still, I had great expectations for Trine, so me being disappointed in it doesn't mean that it's bad.

On July 05 2011 02:13 Percutio wrote:
Does anyone know if redeeming a prize counts against your entries in the wishlist sweepstakes?


It doesn't, but you shouldn't care either way because the odds of winning are miniscule.

Note about Serious Sam:
You can get just the HD versions for 25% less if you search for them.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4507/
djcube
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States985 Posts
July 04 2011 17:30 GMT
#627
On July 05 2011 02:17 shinosai wrote:
Wow, Fallout New Vegas 70% off. I've never played a fallout game before, but for $15 this is a pretty good deal, yea? Also thinking about buying Trine since it's so cheap.

It's $10 at Best Buy. Cheaper and you wouldn't have to wait for the crazy long download
Pangolin
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1035 Posts
July 04 2011 17:30 GMT
#628
On July 05 2011 02:17 skipgamer wrote:
Not a fan of bully, bad baaaad console port.

All I really recommend is Trine, and Frozen Synapse. Careful with Frozen Synapse though, I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, look in to it and see if it's the kind of game you like. . . Same with Bionic commando rearmed.

Gonna pick up the mount and blade pack myself.



As a side note, im really sad codemasters don't seem to be involving themselves in the sale I was really hoping for a dirt 3 special

I wouldn't recommend getting a Mount and Blade "pack". There's basically no reason to own more than one of those games. There is no story to speak of in the campaign, it's just open world, so just getting the best version of that open world and the latest multiplayer version is the only thing that matters. Basically I'm saying just get the newest one or maybe Warband if you hate guns or something. Having said that, I definitely recommend playing a Mount and Blade game. They are awesome.
It's easier not to.
Baituri
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands1501 Posts
July 04 2011 17:36 GMT
#629
Trine is a pretty fun platformer. For only 2 Euro's it is a steal. You probably won't invest a lot of time in it and it is not too difficult but there are some fun puzzles in it!
Midas_
Profile Joined September 2010
268 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-04 17:40:40
July 04 2011 17:39 GMT
#630
If you want to play Mount&Blade definitely go for Warband because it still has a very good and active modding community and multiplayer mods like crpg are great fun.

I'm going for Trine today. I've never heard of this game before but it looks very promising and for only 2€ it almost a crime not to get it.
Sweepstakes
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States92 Posts
July 04 2011 17:41 GMT
#631
Really weak sale today imo

I'd grab Fallout:NV if I didn't have such a backlog, just pick it up in the xmas sale for $10 I guess :\
That strategy was made of balls. - Tasteless
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
July 04 2011 17:43 GMT
#632
US Prices for Steam Sale 4 July 2011

[image loading]

My top picks for today are Mount and Blade and Frozen Synapse.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Skilledblob
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany3392 Posts
July 04 2011 17:54 GMT
#633
german steam doesnt even show Doom 3 or Bionic Command
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
July 04 2011 18:04 GMT
#634
Oh, if you haven't played it, do get Doom³ (didn't see it either due to restricted Steam content in Germany). It's a highly entertaining and very atmospheric game and I had more fun playing it than I had with Half-Life 2 back then.
Enervate
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1769 Posts
July 04 2011 18:29 GMT
#635
Anyone have opinions on Singularity?
VPCursed
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
1044 Posts
July 04 2011 18:33 GMT
#636
I just bought the doom pack. will b fun :D
TritaN
Profile Joined December 2010
United States406 Posts
July 04 2011 18:33 GMT
#637
On July 05 2011 02:30 Pangolin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 02:17 skipgamer wrote:
Not a fan of bully, bad baaaad console port.

All I really recommend is Trine, and Frozen Synapse. Careful with Frozen Synapse though, I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, look in to it and see if it's the kind of game you like. . . Same with Bionic commando rearmed.

Gonna pick up the mount and blade pack myself.



As a side note, im really sad codemasters don't seem to be involving themselves in the sale I was really hoping for a dirt 3 special

I wouldn't recommend getting a Mount and Blade "pack". There's basically no reason to own more than one of those games. There is no story to speak of in the campaign, it's just open world, so just getting the best version of that open world and the latest multiplayer version is the only thing that matters. Basically I'm saying just get the newest one or maybe Warband if you hate guns or something. Having said that, I definitely recommend playing a Mount and Blade game. They are awesome.


Actually, there is a mod for Warband called cRPG where you have a persistent character, level up and fight up to 40 vs 40 battles.

It is pretty epic.
EnderCraft
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1746 Posts
July 04 2011 18:38 GMT
#638
On July 05 2011 03:33 TritaN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 05 2011 02:30 Pangolin wrote:
On July 05 2011 02:17 skipgamer wrote:
Not a fan of bully, bad baaaad console port.

All I really recommend is Trine, and Frozen Synapse. Careful with Frozen Synapse though, I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, look in to it and see if it's the kind of game you like. . . Same with Bionic commando rearmed.

Gonna pick up the mount and blade pack myself.



As a side note, im really sad codemasters don't seem to be involving themselves in the sale I was really hoping for a dirt 3 special

I wouldn't recommend getting a Mount and Blade "pack". There's basically no reason to own more than one of those games. There is no story to speak of in the campaign, it's just open world, so just getting the best version of that open world and the latest multiplayer version is the only thing that matters. Basically I'm saying just get the newest one or maybe Warband if you hate guns or something. Having said that, I definitely recommend playing a Mount and Blade game. They are awesome.


Actually, there is a mod for Warband called cRPG where you have a persistent character, level up and fight up to 40 vs 40 battles.

It is pretty epic.

I just heard about this and cant wait to try it out! Everyone on reddit said to ignore the other games in the pack so I just bought Warband. Apparently you can add most of the features in Fire and Sword through mods.
SC:BW has a higher skill ceiling than SC2? SC 64 is where it's at brah.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 04 2011 18:53 GMT
#639
Mount & bland is a huge fence for me on my wishlist. I want it but at the same time...
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
PDizzle
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark1754 Posts
July 04 2011 19:03 GMT
#640
just realised that singularity is on sale, it's pretty decent guys! :p

Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 698 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 743
Hyun 55
NotJumperer 42
Bale 34
Killer 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto173
League of Legends
JimRising 525
Counter-Strike
edward1
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g7974
Coldzera 719
olofmeister483
ceh9479
WinterStarcraft389
C9.Mang0280
Sick135
NeuroSwarm95
Happy39
ViBE24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick563
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Rush1013
• Jankos632
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 30m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.