• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:30
CEST 15:30
KST 22:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9728 users

Mass Effect 3 - Page 112

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 179 Next
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
March 19 2012 22:35 GMT
#2221
On March 20 2012 07:29 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 07:17 xDaunt wrote:
On March 20 2012 06:56 Salv wrote:
On March 20 2012 05:31 Krowser wrote:
So... aside from the ending..

Have you guys tried the Multiplayer? I think it's freaking awesome!

I made a Krogan Sentinel with every possible bonus in Melee. It easily roflstomps through Bronze but with silver you have to pick the right time to start raging around the map.


I'm loving the multiplayer. Up to about a week ago, no team has beaten the Reapers on Gold yet. Silver is very challenging IMO, although my regular squad doesn't have very good weapons.


Gold is ridiculously hard. I tried it once over the weekend with a very well organized team and made it to wave 9 against Cerberus. If one player makes a mistake and dies (or blows an assignment), it's gg.

Cerberus is a brutally unforgiving enemy. There is nothing more disheartening then getting an Atlas down to two bars of health only to see that Engineer you didn't know about quickly fix it to full life. Assault Troopers grenade spam is also very annoying. The AI loves to throw a grenade at your location, forcing you to evac it and a Sniper lines you up. I was very impressed when I saw this tactic for the 2nd and 3rd time. And Phantoms...

I do not understand why people think Reapers are hard on gold. The only dangerous foe is a Banshee (I admit this is the games most dangerous foe by far too). Brutes can be easily kited to death. Cannibals, Marauders and that Rachni thing are not very sturdy. Husks and swarmers are just annoying. Like all gold missions, you just need to use teamwork and be mobile. Having a very talented infiltrator is a huge bonus too. Miracle revives behind enemy lines are wave saving.


Cerberus is hard only because of phantoms. I was playing an asari adept during my gold game and was single-handedly keeping my team alive by locking up phantoms with stasis. We ultimately lost because the guy responsible for covering our rear carelessly got killed by an Atlas which led to our lines collapsing.

As for reapers, the real problem is that banshees are guaranteed to break your lines and cause chaos. Where you really get fucked is when the banshees break your lines and catch you in a spot where ravagers are able to snipe everyone.
HellRoxYa
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden1614 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-19 22:46:52
March 19 2012 22:42 GMT
#2222
On March 20 2012 05:27 SolaR- wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I really did wanted the reapers to win. Fuck biological life. Anyways it makes no sense for anything else to happen,the reapers were supposed to be all-knowing and almost omnipotent. But they die to threser mauls and commander Sheppard?Also I hating that stupid sub-plot with the little boy and then at the end with the image of the boy as the catalyst, is freaking retarded. The story went from something good to something with retarded religious connotations. OOOh its a miracle and everyone lives happily together in harmony, and in the end it was all controlled by some god like creature. SO FUCKING DUMB The fact that they added something beyond the reapers control, just pisses me off. Ruins the entire thing..


+ Show Spoiler +
Except it has nothing to do with God. It's another play on "What if the machines take over?". Some race, at some point, built the citadel, the system, and everything. The "child" (AI) tells you this. It also tells you why they (the race) created the reapers. It's all very logical. The only non-perfect thing is that it just manifests itself as the boy, and that, for some reason, it's the same boy from Shepards dreams. This is badly done, imo. But that's the only bad part about it.


On March 20 2012 06:53 Medrea wrote:
This is why ME3 doesn't make a lot of sense, particularly the ending, or at least the Reapers stated purpose.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image blocked]


And this is just people being stupid. + Show Spoiler +
The AI clearly explains that synthetics would wipe out ALL LIFE. Everywhere. At all levels of progress. Not only that, it tells you that you will live on (in a form the AI, and the civilization which created him and the reapers, thought was splendid but which Shepard and presumeably the player doesn't think is desireable) forever because of the Reapers and the AI. You will be preserved, rather then exterminated along with all life. The Reapers purposefully leave upcoming civilizations be while harvesting, as to not get rid of ALL LIFE, and again, preserve them when they are worthy or whatever. While the AI might be wrong, it's actually very logical, especially from an AI point of view. A harsher critique would be against the ones who created the Reapers and the AI - why did THEY think it was a good idea? They probably think the Reaper form really is an evolution.


All this said, the ending still sucked.
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
March 19 2012 23:05 GMT
#2223
On March 20 2012 01:21 Latham wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 00:49 xDaunt wrote:
So I just got a black widow from a spectre pack. Damn that thing is boss. One-shot headshot kills on any basic monster up through silver (haven't tried gold with it). With a salarian infiltrator, it's also a one-shot headshot kill on marauders and centurions after using energy drain.


Yes BW is such an incredibly good weapon =). My Krogan soldier and Salarian Infiltrator both love it ^^. 3 bullets in the chamber is freaking orgasmic.
Probably my favourite weapon in ME3.


I actually prefer the M-13 Raptor.
You get a ton of ammo with it and once an enemy is down you can easily move up to the next one, the rate of fire is amazing and the reload is virtually instant.
If you get ambushed it does just fine unscoped and with some leveling and cloak you can still 1-2 shot enemies if you headshot them.
Since you're constantly peppering targets instead of picking them off one by one you also get a ton of points and it is less crucial to miss a shot.
Stuff like Reaper armor or a Guardian Shield become somewhat laughable as they only work on the first few shots.
It's also a lot lighter than the Javelin/Widow so you can recharge on cloak faster, you can usually get a few shots off before the cloak bonus fades and I alternate with Cryo Blast. (Human Infiltrator, first character)
The only downside is the low damage per shot, so the heaviest of enemies cannot be one-shotted, but I'm finding gameplay a lot more fun with the Raptor.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
killa_robot
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1884 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-19 23:21:18
March 19 2012 23:20 GMT
#2224
On March 20 2012 06:53 Medrea wrote:
This is why ME3 doesn't make a lot of sense, particularly the ending, or at least the Reapers stated purpose.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image blocked]


Makes more sense then people give it credit for.

If the reapers "harvest" the intelligent species every 50,000 years, then those species still had a chance to actually live. Their argument is that, had they not harvested the organics, then the organics would have eventually created synthetics, which would destroy ALL organic life.

Granted, there are many many flaws in this. For starters the reaper's own existence contradicts their logic in a way, as they are synthetics that don't kill all organics. Then there's the fact that while they claim to only kill intelligent species, on Earth it seemed so decimated that I'd bet they killed animals other than humans as well, which conflicts with their original purpose. There's also the obvious EDI and Geth arguments.

Also biotic charge in multiplayer is so buggy. Makes me sad.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
March 19 2012 23:21 GMT
#2225
On March 20 2012 07:03 Bigtony wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 06:53 Medrea wrote:
This is why ME3 doesn't make a lot of sense, particularly the ending, or at least the Reapers stated purpose.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image blocked]


A+

Ending makes no sense whatsoever at all. I want a happy ending. Fuck realism. I didn't scan planets and unite the goddamn galaxy to get cheated by some dumb kid hologram.


It doesnt have to be happy. Heck a well written bittersweet ending would be ideal here considering all the lives we've lost.

I doubt anyone really wants a fucking Star Wars medal ceremony.
twitch.tv/medrea
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
March 19 2012 23:25 GMT
#2226
On March 20 2012 08:20 killa_robot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 06:53 Medrea wrote:
This is why ME3 doesn't make a lot of sense, particularly the ending, or at least the Reapers stated purpose.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image blocked]


Makes more sense then people give it credit for.

If the reapers "harvest" the intelligent species every 50,000 years, then those species still had a chance to actually live. Their argument is that, had they not harvested the organics, then the organics would have eventually created synthetics, which would destroy ALL organic life.

Granted, there are many many flaws in this. For starters the reaper's own existence contradicts their logic in a way, as they are synthetics that don't kill all organics. Then there's the fact that while they claim to only kill intelligent species, on Earth it seemed so decimated that I'd bet they killed animals other than humans as well, which conflicts with their original purpose. There's also the obvious EDI and Geth arguments.

Also biotic charge in multiplayer is so buggy. Makes me sad.


+ Show Spoiler +
Let's not forget that in the course of the game you can prove him wrong by resolving the Geth--Quarian conflict and EDI in general. And It's still crappy story telling to introduce a god character to resolve the ending in the last ten minutes of a 90 hour epic.

StUfF
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia1437 Posts
March 19 2012 23:40 GMT
#2227
The belief that synthetics will wipe organics out doesn't make sense - which is the whole basis of the purge.

Aren't Reapers themselves synthetics? They don't seem to have the innate desire to wipe out all the organic races, the opposite actually - they are trying to "save" them.

Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
March 19 2012 23:59 GMT
#2228
On March 20 2012 08:21 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 07:03 Bigtony wrote:
On March 20 2012 06:53 Medrea wrote:
This is why ME3 doesn't make a lot of sense, particularly the ending, or at least the Reapers stated purpose.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image blocked]


A+

Ending makes no sense whatsoever at all. I want a happy ending. Fuck realism. I didn't scan planets and unite the goddamn galaxy to get cheated by some dumb kid hologram.


It doesnt have to be happy. Heck a well written bittersweet ending would be ideal here considering all the lives we've lost.

I doubt anyone really wants a fucking Star Wars medal ceremony.


I do.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
March 20 2012 00:06 GMT
#2229
On March 20 2012 08:59 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 08:21 Medrea wrote:
On March 20 2012 07:03 Bigtony wrote:
On March 20 2012 06:53 Medrea wrote:
This is why ME3 doesn't make a lot of sense, particularly the ending, or at least the Reapers stated purpose.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image blocked]


A+

Ending makes no sense whatsoever at all. I want a happy ending. Fuck realism. I didn't scan planets and unite the goddamn galaxy to get cheated by some dumb kid hologram.


It doesnt have to be happy. Heck a well written bittersweet ending would be ideal here considering all the lives we've lost.

I doubt anyone really wants a fucking Star Wars medal ceremony.


I do.


>.> Thats kinda cheesy and not very in line with the rest of the series though.
twitch.tv/medrea
Zandar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1541 Posts
March 20 2012 00:15 GMT
#2230
On March 20 2012 08:59 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 08:21 Medrea wrote:
On March 20 2012 07:03 Bigtony wrote:
On March 20 2012 06:53 Medrea wrote:
This is why ME3 doesn't make a lot of sense, particularly the ending, or at least the Reapers stated purpose.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image blocked]


A+

Ending makes no sense whatsoever at all. I want a happy ending. Fuck realism. I didn't scan planets and unite the goddamn galaxy to get cheated by some dumb kid hologram.


It doesnt have to be happy. Heck a well written bittersweet ending would be ideal here considering all the lives we've lost.

I doubt anyone really wants a fucking Star Wars medal ceremony.


I do.


Me too. At least have the option, in a game that advertises player choice.
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
a176
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada6688 Posts
March 20 2012 00:18 GMT
#2231
On March 20 2012 09:06 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 08:59 Praetorial wrote:
On March 20 2012 08:21 Medrea wrote:
On March 20 2012 07:03 Bigtony wrote:
On March 20 2012 06:53 Medrea wrote:
This is why ME3 doesn't make a lot of sense, particularly the ending, or at least the Reapers stated purpose.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image blocked]


A+

Ending makes no sense whatsoever at all. I want a happy ending. Fuck realism. I didn't scan planets and unite the goddamn galaxy to get cheated by some dumb kid hologram.


It doesnt have to be happy. Heck a well written bittersweet ending would be ideal here considering all the lives we've lost.

I doubt anyone really wants a fucking Star Wars medal ceremony.


I do.


>.> Thats kinda cheesy and not very in line with the rest of the series though.


it doesnt have to be as cheesy as a star wars ceremony; even so much of a sigh of relief that the war is over
starleague forever
Arolis
Profile Joined October 2010
United States496 Posts
March 20 2012 00:24 GMT
#2232
On March 20 2012 09:15 Zandar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 08:59 Praetorial wrote:
On March 20 2012 08:21 Medrea wrote:
On March 20 2012 07:03 Bigtony wrote:
On March 20 2012 06:53 Medrea wrote:
This is why ME3 doesn't make a lot of sense, particularly the ending, or at least the Reapers stated purpose.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image blocked]


A+

Ending makes no sense whatsoever at all. I want a happy ending. Fuck realism. I didn't scan planets and unite the goddamn galaxy to get cheated by some dumb kid hologram.


It doesnt have to be happy. Heck a well written bittersweet ending would be ideal here considering all the lives we've lost.

I doubt anyone really wants a fucking Star Wars medal ceremony.


I do.


Me too. At least have the option, in a game that advertises player choice.

+ Show Spoiler +
I'd settle for an ending that wasn't Option 1: Kill almost everyone in the galaxy, Option 2: Kill almost everyone in the galaxy, Option 3: Kill everyone in the galaxy. A bittersweet ending is fine. Ending a trilogy of games with "You lose, game over" is not.
CobaltBlu
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States919 Posts
March 20 2012 00:28 GMT
#2233
I expected a range of outcomes kind of similar to at least what we got in DA:O.
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
March 20 2012 00:29 GMT
#2234
This description of why the ending was such an issue that was just posted by a user on BSN named ClericofDeath286 made the point in a way I don't think I ever could.

So lets say I go out to dinner with you, we're laughing it up having drinks, and just having a great time. Then right before we say our goodbyes for the evening I beating the mother****in **** out of you and steal all your cash; Your left there hanging on for dear life.

Would you still feel the same about the good time you had or would you be focusing on the savage beating?
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
s3rp
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany3192 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-20 00:53:40
March 20 2012 00:34 GMT
#2235
On March 20 2012 09:06 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 08:59 Praetorial wrote:
On March 20 2012 08:21 Medrea wrote:
On March 20 2012 07:03 Bigtony wrote:
On March 20 2012 06:53 Medrea wrote:
This is why ME3 doesn't make a lot of sense, particularly the ending, or at least the Reapers stated purpose.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image blocked]


A+

Ending makes no sense whatsoever at all. I want a happy ending. Fuck realism. I didn't scan planets and unite the goddamn galaxy to get cheated by some dumb kid hologram.


It doesnt have to be happy. Heck a well written bittersweet ending would be ideal here considering all the lives we've lost.

I doubt anyone really wants a fucking Star Wars medal ceremony.


I do.


>.> Thats kinda cheesy and not very in line with the rest of the series though.


Well no it actually it is . You allways get rewarded throughout the series if you invest more time by having the best possible outcome. Right up untill the ending where it doesn't matter anymore how much effort you put into it since youre stuck on those 3 retarded choices no matter.

There should be special Paragorn/Renegade endings that defer from the three current choices .This was allways present in every ME . Why cut that now ? None of the current endings seem logical to anything Shepard stood for in all three games. If you work hard enough on your Paragorn/Renegade scores you should get a new option as a reward for it.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
March 20 2012 01:00 GMT
#2236
Yes i agree that the war assets you work for throughout the entire game mean nothing and thats a complete waste of potential.

When I saw the "Galaxy at War" pane I was half expecting an epic, almost RTS-like, finish to the game that revolved around collected assets and you distributing them throughout the galaxy. Final showdown still being on Earth of course.
twitch.tv/medrea
SolaR-
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
United States2686 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-20 01:17:47
March 20 2012 01:09 GMT
#2237
On March 20 2012 07:42 HellRoxYa wrote:

+ Show Spoiler +
Except it has nothing to do with God. It's another play on "What if the machines take over?". Some race, at some point, built the citadel, the system, and everything. The "child" (AI) tells you this. It also tells you why they (the race) created the reapers. It's all very logical. The only non-perfect thing is that it just manifests itself as the boy, and that, for some reason, it's the same boy from Shepards dreams. This is badly done, imo. But that's the only bad part about it.



+ Show Spoiler +
I know it wasn't actually God, but I meant it had a God idea like feeling. I don't think you ever know that the boy you talk to is actually a machine. It is not directly stated. He just says he created and controls the reapers. I felt like it had some ambiguous religious connotations to it. I dunno, thats just what i felt, and I hate religion. Basically the boy (the catalyst) was "Protector of the Galaxy". Seemed to me a very "god" like role. If there is undeniable proof that he was a machine, I might change my mind. However, I got the feeling that he wasn't a machine, but something transcendent.
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
March 20 2012 01:15 GMT
#2238
Also I just have to put it out there that one of my favourite moments of ME3 was the conversation with Dr. Chakwas about her never saying your first name. I had a shit eating grin on the entire time, that part was so good. :D
Retvrn to Forvms
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
March 20 2012 02:17 GMT
#2239
On March 20 2012 08:20 killa_robot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 06:53 Medrea wrote:
This is why ME3 doesn't make a lot of sense, particularly the ending, or at least the Reapers stated purpose.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image blocked]


Makes more sense then people give it credit for.

If the reapers "harvest" the intelligent species every 50,000 years, then those species still had a chance to actually live. Their argument is that, had they not harvested the organics, then the organics would have eventually created synthetics, which would destroy ALL organic life.

Granted, there are many many flaws in this. For starters the reaper's own existence contradicts their logic in a way, as they are synthetics that don't kill all organics. Then there's the fact that while they claim to only kill intelligent species, on Earth it seemed so decimated that I'd bet they killed animals other than humans as well, which conflicts with their original purpose. There's also the obvious EDI and Geth arguments.

Also biotic charge in multiplayer is so buggy. Makes me sad.


Not species. Civilizations.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Candadar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
2049 Posts
March 20 2012 02:19 GMT
#2240
On March 20 2012 08:59 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 08:21 Medrea wrote:
On March 20 2012 07:03 Bigtony wrote:
On March 20 2012 06:53 Medrea wrote:
This is why ME3 doesn't make a lot of sense, particularly the ending, or at least the Reapers stated purpose.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image blocked]


A+

Ending makes no sense whatsoever at all. I want a happy ending. Fuck realism. I didn't scan planets and unite the goddamn galaxy to get cheated by some dumb kid hologram.


It doesnt have to be happy. Heck a well written bittersweet ending would be ideal here considering all the lives we've lost.

I doubt anyone really wants a fucking Star Wars medal ceremony.


I do.


I always felt the point of building up so many relationships was to tear them down. When I beat ME2 and saved everyone, I didn't really care. It was just "Oh...good job I guess." When I beat it and I lost Garrus and Tali -- I was fucking pissed yo. I was megapissed, and it got an emotional reaction out of me. Having a super happy medal ceremony isn't good storytelling in my opinion, it's a copout unless it's REALLY built up extremely well. Having to deal with loss, in a bittwersweet ending is how to do it.
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1425
WardiTV632
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6403
Bisu 2281
Jaedong 1150
EffOrt 535
Horang2 404
actioN 392
Mini 315
ZerO 208
ggaemo 170
Larva 154
[ Show more ]
Mind 111
Pusan 102
Yoon 81
Sharp 76
Shinee 75
Dewaltoss 57
Snow 57
Barracks 56
Bale 55
Hyun 53
hero 42
ToSsGirL 39
sorry 29
scan(afreeca) 22
NotJumperer 21
Sacsri 17
Trap 13
Noble 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc3852
qojqva1863
Dendi966
Counter-Strike
markeloff77
Other Games
olofmeister1064
hiko814
B2W.Neo576
Lowko389
crisheroes292
DeMusliM237
Pyrionflax197
Livibee151
Hui .126
Liquid`VortiX98
QueenE84
Mew2King58
ZerO(Twitch)7
XBOCT2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV704
League of Legends
• Jankos1942
• Nemesis1712
• TFBlade468
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 30m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.