• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:31
CEST 16:31
KST 23:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9044 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 5

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 209 210 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
October 04 2010 23:52 GMT
#81
I'm not White Listed... I can't loggin to the server, I can't keep improving Insanity House... and all your diamonds belong to me .

Also, dunno if I should ask here, but would love to be a moderator.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 04 2010 23:56 GMT
#82
On October 05 2010 08:52 Insanious wrote:
I'm not White Listed... I can't loggin to the server, I can't keep improving Insanity House... and all your diamonds belong to me .

Also, dunno if I should ask here, but would love to be a moderator.


I'm going to set up a proper mod system when the whitelist goes online (which should be soon... sorry for the delay. Caught up trying to fix a bunch of other things). Right now all of the mods are just temporary to keep an eye on griefing. With the white list, I won't need half as many mods.

I'll post some info on the mod system as soon as it's ready. I'm working on groups, too (for example, everyone working with the "Team Liquid Transit Authority" will have a certain colored name, and basically be in charge of the public roads and stuff. Just little things like that to help differentiate certain users that contribute a lot to the server. Kinda like an MVP program I guess.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
October 05 2010 00:03 GMT
#83
On October 05 2010 08:50 N3rV[Green] wrote:
Real estate gets taken up quick near the spawn. Some more adventurous members have ventured wayyy out to islands and started building out there.

I know a couple of my buddies from school came in and built something wayyyyyyy far from town, and while digging down for materials they ran into the insanity house's tunnel systems. O.o

Just how far do those things go guys?



Yeah, my current thought is I'll get a boat, traverse the ocean pretty far out and find a place that no one has reached yet via tunnel or land. Then I'll line the wall with an easily distinguishable tile around the border so people know it's within my territory.

Only reason I haven't done so was because I don't want to strain the server too much by going out.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
N3rV[Green]
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1935 Posts
October 05 2010 00:04 GMT
#84
just look at the map on page one, and use the direction signs by the spawn to pick a direction that has already been massivly explored, and just go for a while till you see nothing.
Never fear the darkness, Bran. The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.
Insanious
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1251 Posts
October 05 2010 00:32 GMT
#85
On October 05 2010 08:50 N3rV[Green] wrote:
Real estate gets taken up quick near the spawn. Some more adventurous members have ventured wayyy out to islands and started building out there.

I know a couple of my buddies from school came in and built something wayyyyyyy far from town, and while digging down for materials they ran into the insanity house's tunnel systems. O.o

Just how far do those things go guys?

I do believe the Insanity house Mines are 400 blocks x 400 blocks under the insanity house complex... and expanding

I want a branch mine that covers the whole known Team Liquid server... that's my dream... will i get there? I dunno.
If you want to help me out... http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b82744b816d3
MinoMino
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway1103 Posts
October 05 2010 00:39 GMT
#86
So, I finally finished by giant zerg emblem. Here you go:

[image loading]

And even better, at night:

[image loading]

It can be found pretty close to the horses, best seen from the middle of the wooden bridge there.
Blah.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
October 05 2010 01:00 GMT
#87
[image loading]

Why so serious?
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Clow
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Brazil880 Posts
October 05 2010 01:02 GMT
#88
whitelist me! been playing for a few months now.
(–_–) CJ Entusman #33
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 05 2010 01:14 GMT
#89
On October 05 2010 09:32 Insanious wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2010 08:50 N3rV[Green] wrote:
Real estate gets taken up quick near the spawn. Some more adventurous members have ventured wayyy out to islands and started building out there.

I know a couple of my buddies from school came in and built something wayyyyyyy far from town, and while digging down for materials they ran into the insanity house's tunnel systems. O.o

Just how far do those things go guys?

I do believe the Insanity house Mines are 400 blocks x 400 blocks under the insanity house complex... and expanding

I want a branch mine that covers the whole known Team Liquid server... that's my dream... will i get there? I dunno.



There's a mine under my house that goes pretty deep, you should go towards the zerg emblem/horses and ill meet you under the river
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
howerpower
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States619 Posts
October 05 2010 01:51 GMT
#90
Do you have to buy the game through paypal? I've been playing single player for awhile and now that this server is open I really wanna play.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 05 2010 01:53 GMT
#91
On October 05 2010 10:51 howerpower wrote:
Do you have to buy the game through paypal? I've been playing single player for awhile and now that this server is open I really wanna play.


You do.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-05 02:05:39
October 05 2010 02:02 GMT
#92
After looking at the map again I'm pretty sure I can identify most of the major landmarks to make people's lives easier when reading it but it needs to be updated with the new skybridge trails and roads


Edit:

Also can you show the underground tunnels? I want to be able to map the largest ones (ie big digsites) on the map as well.
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
NyuNyu
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada146 Posts
October 05 2010 02:08 GMT
#93
Is it worth the 10$?
1800~ Random Diamond, C+ ICCup 2008 - "Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 05 2010 02:11 GMT
#94
On October 05 2010 11:08 NyuNyu wrote:
Is it worth the 10$?


its worth all $16
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 05 2010 02:17 GMT
#95
I will add a cave map soon. So much going on right now that I'm having to tend to more important things, but once I can get a script up and running it will autoupdate the maps.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
October 05 2010 02:25 GMT
#96
I made a bridge from your castle ninjafetus hope you like it

[image loading]
howerpower
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States619 Posts
October 05 2010 02:28 GMT
#97
broke down and bought it, add howerpower to the list
Simiard
Profile Joined April 2010
United States55 Posts
October 05 2010 02:54 GMT
#98
Looking at the latest map it is obvious players are explore griefing.
SirMilford
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia1269 Posts
October 05 2010 03:14 GMT
#99
May i please be put onto this whitelist. I have owned minecraft for months now, yet never got round to any multiplayer action.
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 05 2010 03:17 GMT
#100
I cropped out most of the useless (read nothing is there) places. Gosugamer's apparent castle is pretty fucking far from the spawn and i actually have never ventured out that far because fuck its far.... takes like 20 minutes to talk there or something silly.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 209 210 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 33
Railgan 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53380
Shuttle 8901
FanTaSy 1819
BeSt 632
Horang2 486
Soma 143
Sexy 140
Last 114
Mind 101
Zeus 87
[ Show more ]
Pusan 82
ggaemo 78
hero 63
Hyun 60
Sea.KH 53
Aegong 50
Killer 48
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 23
NaDa 17
Rock 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 9
Larva 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4482
qojqva2427
Dendi1228
420jenkins535
XcaliburYe236
Counter-Strike
fl0m3007
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor916
Liquid`Hasu782
Other Games
B2W.Neo871
Beastyqt710
Mlord461
byalli407
Livibee215
Hui .193
ArmadaUGS132
KnowMe83
QueenE73
Mew2King64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3587
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 29m
Replay Cast
8h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 29m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.