• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:31
CEST 16:31
KST 23:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9044 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 4

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 209 210 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
N3rV[Green]
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1935 Posts
October 04 2010 19:25 GMT
#61
Server host, I really miss my light systems....please make them work again xD

checked and double checked the wires, just something wrong with the redstone somewhere in the files me thinks.

Also, I second the uploading of more map pictures if it is easy and possible. Would be sweet.
Never fear the darkness, Bran. The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
October 04 2010 19:37 GMT
#62
mY bro told me that the awesome wall system we started on in our house at the pit was torn down... Please don't work on the pit any more, we spent a lot of time on that
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
Excessive
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark151 Posts
October 04 2010 19:43 GMT
#63
A quick question.. Where is the server hosted?
snpnx
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany454 Posts
October 04 2010 19:54 GMT
#64
On October 05 2010 04:43 Excessive wrote:
A quick question.. Where is the server hosted?

It's in the op, the url is liquid.stasysgaming.com
It says IP but URL is okay too.
"Language is Freeware, in that it's free to use, but it's not Open Source, so you can't just change things how you like."
Deleted User 50491
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
721 Posts
October 04 2010 19:57 GMT
#65
I am having problems buying the game
Excessive
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark151 Posts
October 04 2010 20:12 GMT
#66
On October 05 2010 04:54 snpnx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2010 04:43 Excessive wrote:
A quick question.. Where is the server hosted?

It's in the op, the url is liquid.stasysgaming.com
It says IP but URL is okay too.

I meant where in the world :b Experiencing quite a bit of lag from time to time, so I was just curious to whether it was due to overload or me being located too far away from the server.
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
October 04 2010 20:56 GMT
#67
I bought the game and am now ready to play with you guis! :D
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 04 2010 21:04 GMT
#68
N3rV - Notch said Redstone is bugged in SMP. It's not actually supposed to work yet. I can't do anything about it if it stops =(

Excessive - Server is in Texas but the lag is not because of your distance. Basically what happens is the game has some pretty massive memory leaks at the moment, so every now and then it gets out of hand and starts lagging up the server. I usually have to restart it 2-3 times a day because of this. Also, the game uses up massive amounts of upload speed. Notch said about 2-3MB PER PLAYER. So when there are 40 players on the server, there's a good chance that my 100MB Upload will cap out, causing lag issues.

I can't do anything about the memory leaks. Hoping Notch will fix those soon. I can upgrade my connection speed for the network lag, but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that because I can't really afford it lol. Though with so many people joining the server lately, I might have to. Server usage has basically doubled in the last 12 hours, and at the rate I'm getting PMs for access, it's going to keep going up for a bit.

Kuo - I hate Twitter, and will never, ever, ever use it myself... but you can "tweet" or whatever to Notch and he's usually pretty good with responding. Might be issues with the payment system again.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
N3rV[Green]
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1935 Posts
October 04 2010 21:13 GMT
#69
well I guess I'll stop making clocks all over town now....Just gotta hope one day they all turn on!
Never fear the darkness, Bran. The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 04 2010 21:38 GMT
#70
atm lag sucks, but the buildings are impressive
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Brambled
Profile Joined July 2010
United States750 Posts
October 04 2010 21:43 GMT
#71
I was able to get into the server for about 1min and now I am unable to connect.
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
October 04 2010 21:44 GMT
#72
Can't join server :/
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
October 04 2010 21:44 GMT
#73
maybe TL.net could host a server? I mean the community that has built up over this server in less then three days... can you imagine a 100man server? an officially sanctioned TL server? it would be HUGE. and if theres anyone that doubts that this server we have here could reach 100 in less than a week, they clearly haven't played the game yet.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
October 04 2010 21:44 GMT
#74
On October 05 2010 06:43 Brambled wrote:
I was able to get into the server for about 1min and now I am unable to connect.


Had to restart server to due memory leak. It's back up now.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 04 2010 21:48 GMT
#75
streaming again

livestream.com/phrostsgaming
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
BrTarolg
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom3574 Posts
October 04 2010 22:44 GMT
#76
Man the server is awesome

I would like it if we could make it more accessible its tough to navigate around the server and stuff

Maybe if we reset it, make it so that we have a limited, square city that we can make, or place some foundation beforehand so that we have a city structure would be cool

Also i wihs there was a map function but oh well - if we could have an external map thats just as good
So no fek
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3001 Posts
October 04 2010 22:54 GMT
#77
Heh, it just shows what being inactive for a day or two can cost you.

When I was last on, I built a small 1 block tall frame around an area I wanted, and then I went into the ocean and started digging down, figuring I'd have a relatively safe (from expansion) tunnel. I logged in today, after I had logged out in my under-ocean tunnel, and found a massive underground area had been dug out. Then I went to the spawn point and found where my little area had been, and someone had turned it into a house.
#1 Shuttle fan - TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #36 BW4lyfe
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-04 23:13:18
October 04 2010 22:57 GMT
#78
Please whitelist me too, my id is MisterD123. Don't think i'm gonna build something soon, but i surely would like to watch a couple of your creations from time to time :D
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
ScytheMan01
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States114 Posts
October 04 2010 23:12 GMT
#79
whitelist please, username is same as on here
N3rV[Green]
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1935 Posts
October 04 2010 23:50 GMT
#80
Real estate gets taken up quick near the spawn. Some more adventurous members have ventured wayyy out to islands and started building out there.

I know a couple of my buddies from school came in and built something wayyyyyyy far from town, and while digging down for materials they ran into the insanity house's tunnel systems. O.o

Just how far do those things go guys?
Never fear the darkness, Bran. The strongest trees are rooted in the dark places of the earth. Darkness will be your cloak, your shield, your mother's milk. Darkness will make you strong.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 209 210 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 33
Railgan 33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53380
Shuttle 8901
FanTaSy 1819
BeSt 632
Horang2 486
Soma 143
Sexy 140
Last 114
Mind 101
Zeus 87
[ Show more ]
Pusan 82
ggaemo 78
hero 63
Hyun 60
Sea.KH 53
Aegong 50
Killer 48
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 26
PianO 23
NaDa 17
Rock 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 9
Larva 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4482
qojqva2427
Dendi1228
420jenkins535
XcaliburYe236
Counter-Strike
fl0m3007
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor916
Liquid`Hasu782
Other Games
B2W.Neo871
Beastyqt710
Mlord461
byalli407
Livibee215
Hui .193
ArmadaUGS132
KnowMe83
QueenE73
Mew2King64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick709
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3587
Other Games
• WagamamaTV178
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 29m
Replay Cast
8h 29m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 29m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.