• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:20
CEST 07:20
KST 14:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7057 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 199

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
February 25 2012 21:53 GMT
#3961
Best:

Added camera controls (These were accidentally added. Jeb noted them as "deadmau5 camera" controls and will likely be removed again in an upcoming snapshot.)


But seriously, those upside down stairs are awesome, can do so much with that. <3
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 25 2012 21:57 GMT
#3962
Keep in mind that this is the second time those camera controls have been added accidentally. GG Mojang.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Neo Omega
Profile Joined January 2011
6 Posts
February 26 2012 12:43 GMT
#3963
On February 26 2012 03:15 URfavHO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 23:50 Neo Omega wrote:
I am anxious to play. I was totally unaware you brought the server back!

you should make 5 more posts after the post you make responding to mine right now so you can register.(if you are unsure of what I am referring to re read the OP)


I played back in the day, I know the rules. Public was able to lock chests, and set home. Therefore I had no reason to register as Team Liquid or whatever the 'blue' coded permission set was. In other words, I just played. I didn't socialize much on the forums.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
February 26 2012 15:30 GMT
#3964
Just toss me or Aeres a PM with your Minecraft ID and we will manually add you. The new rules are mostly for new players and don't really apply to people who previously played here (since we already know who they are).
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Neo Omega
Profile Joined January 2011
6 Posts
February 27 2012 17:29 GMT
#3965
PM sent!
Raktavijan
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Finland48 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-27 23:02:05
February 27 2012 23:00 GMT
#3966
Heyo!

So I'm here to share something that finished today. A short project that I had a massive help with from Aeres and Aixler (<3)!

It started off as some sort of garden, then fortress, then spleef arena and finally I settled with the garden idea. After I finished the walls, it stood idle for a few days while I kept bouncing ideas around in my head. Today, I randomly logged in and decided it was time to finish it.

Without further adieu, I present to you:

Liquidia Garden!

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

There ya go! I have to give HUGE props to Aeres and Aixler for the leaf dome, without them, it would have taken days or longer for me to finish it but with the superpowers that Aeres has at his disposal, it took no more than an hour or so for him and Aix to finish it.

Thanks to you guys! :D

Note: The pics seem to not work properly or then I'm stupid. I vote on the latter option. >_>

Edit: Nevermind, I'm stupid! T_T
"So, you still watching anime or are you strictly into Dick now?"
missefficiency
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany105 Posts
February 27 2012 23:01 GMT
#3967
Holy cow. I feel enlightened.
“If you want to support others you have to stay upright yourself.” ― Peter Høeg
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
February 28 2012 18:04 GMT
#3968
"I am extremely pleased and proud to announce that, as of today, the Bukkit team has joined Mojang."

No wonder it's been going to shit in recent months. This will only mean bad things for Minecraft in the near future (even moreso because Bukkit will not be updated after 1.2).

They will likely shut down the Spout project now, too.

FML
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
February 28 2012 19:32 GMT
#3969
However, maybe this means a proper API.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 19:46:12
February 28 2012 19:34 GMT
#3970
It's closed source... doesn't matter how proper it is. Devs will be switching to Spout (assuming it doesn't get shut down) or just quitting altogether.

The bukkit forums are going crazy over it but it's hard to tell as the staff are deleting most negative comments pretty instantly.

EDIT: There are also a dozen other issues, including but not limited to:

Single-core based on the vanilla server (aka, terrible performance-wise)
No community (not that Bukkit has had much of a community for the last six months anyway, but it will be gone completely now)
No communication (something Bukkit devs already fail at but will be magnified by the incompetence of Mojang)
Delays (with an official server API it's very possible that a patch will come out but the server version will take longer. You could be playing 1.4 in single player by the time the 1.3 server files are ready)
Fracturing of the modding community (Already seeing some of this with most people looking to transition to Spout, but this will leave a third option - the current Bukkit - for people who wish to stay on 1.2 for various reasons)

[13:40:49] <Grum> I personally do not see much benefit in making it opensource at this moment
[13:42:03] <Grum> you dont need to opensource to have the community
[13:42:06] <Grum> see Bukkit

^ This is how utterly incompetent the four devs of Bukkit that got hired by Mojang are. These people are pretty much up there with Notch in terms of, well, everything.

Long story short the four main devs sold out and abandoned the current Bukkit community in favor of paychecks. Aside from a few ass-kissers on the forums none of the plugin devs I've spoken with have been happy about this at all as it's quite literally a big "FUCK YOU!" to everyone who made Bukkit what it is today.

Kind of ironic that Bukkit was created because they wanted an open source, community driven project... and now after the community props them up they abandon it in favor of closed source paychecks.

Winter is coming.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
February 28 2012 22:40 GMT
#3971
And the north remembers, Mojang.
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
February 29 2012 01:18 GMT
#3972
Welp, derp that I am I forgot to re-lock my valuables chest after giving my friend access a month or so ago, and am now down about 120 diamonds.
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-29 03:38:31
February 29 2012 03:22 GMT
#3973
Neo0mega has been banned from the server for: Stealing diamonds from Melancholia. (Banned by Aeres)

0 blocks modified by NeoOmega have been reverted. (PENDING)


+ Show Spoiler [Logs] +
02-27 13:30:47 NeoOmega took 15x log
02-27 13:30:10 NeoOmega took 1x minecart
02-27 13:29:49 NeoOmega took 16x obsidian
02-27 13:30:25 NeoOmega took 64x diamond
02-27 13:30:00 NeoOmega took 64x diamond
02-27 13:26:22 NeoOmega took 64x stone
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-29 18:39:26
February 29 2012 18:36 GMT
#3974
I'm still waiting for the new RPG server to come up. I plan on building an underground city that kind of resembles Blackreach from Skyrim. It'll be a mushroom biome underground, with giant mushrooms spammed everywhere. I'll use glowstone on a lot of the giant mushrooms and I'll sprinkle some glowstone here and there on the walls.

As for the zerg biome on the main server, I'll finish up the tentacles on the Leviathan and complete the creep spread, and build a few zergs here and there until the RPG server is up. The leviathan will need some bodyguards... Overall, I did not end up building a hatchery, nor a spire, but the Leviathan's body replaced the hatchery as my home now. Still need to add some furniture in my new home lol

Also, I finished Skyrim as a Khajiit soldier with no mods and now I'm going all-out on the mods. Was thinking of playing as Hatsune Miku Mage-Thief hybrid. Downloaded the Warzones mod and extra mage spells mod. I sided with the Stormcloaks as a Khajiit (ironic) and now I'm going to side with the Imperials.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
March 01 2012 17:53 GMT
#3975
For anyone curious 1.2 is officially out and this server will remain on 1.1 for the foreseeable future (possibly as long as 1.4 depending on how the current Bukkit clusterfuck resolves itself).

Work on the new world will continue unhindered.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
March 06 2012 11:32 GMT
#3976
Well that sucks. Died with full inventory as server died so now I can't go get it.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
March 06 2012 13:38 GMT
#3977
Power outage... apparently some idiot knocked over a pole. Should be back up now and there's likely to be some rollback.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
March 06 2012 15:11 GMT
#3978
On March 06 2012 22:38 Serejai wrote:
Power outage... apparently some idiot knocked over a pole. Should be back up now and there's likely to be some rollback.


So what you're trying to say is that you live right next to a highway, rite? =D
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
March 06 2012 15:14 GMT
#3979
This explains how a truck managed to hit his FIOS line earlier. ._.

Serejai is hurting the server by living in a place where rogue vehicles can disrupt power and Internet cables. He must be punished.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-08 02:13:24
March 08 2012 02:04 GMT
#3980
Looks like I'm down a stack of diamonds again. Can someone check the logs on that same chest?

Edit: Resolved in something like 48 seconds.
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1301
910 97
Hyun 92
NotJumperer 62
Bale 41
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto16
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King134
Other Games
summit1g7357
Coldzera 732
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft396
PiGStarcraft241
C9.Mang0239
NeuroSwarm165
ViBE2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Lourlo1089
• Rush1032
• Stunt303
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 40m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 40m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 40m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.