• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:17
CEST 08:17
KST 15:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8703 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 198

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Zerbra
Profile Joined January 2011
50 Posts
February 24 2012 02:50 GMT
#3941

If possible I'd recommend running a temporary, plugin-free 1.2 world if the hardware can support running both at once. Once 1.2 is actually ready just nuke the temporary world.


^sounds like a waste of resources


How are you going to merge 1.2 and 1.1. Mixing biomes and what not sounds inherently hard unless like say 1.2 is developed as the perimeter for 1.1, sort of like those matryoshka, Russian doll things. 1.1, what there is now, is like the core, and 1.2 is an outside perimeter.

Or instead of physically merging, is a merge the creation another multiverse world?
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 24 2012 03:03 GMT
#3942
It's another world in Multiverse, yes.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
February 24 2012 03:56 GMT
#3943
Basically... the new world is running on a 1.2 server while the current world remains on a 1.1 server. While waiting for plugins to update I can be working on the 1.2 server (since I don't have to worry about griefing and all that). After plugins are ready for 1.2 I'll simply delete the 1.1 server entirely and copy the world over to the 1.2 server.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
February 24 2012 13:32 GMT
#3944
On February 24 2012 12:56 Serejai wrote:
Basically... the new world is running on a 1.2 server while the current world remains on a 1.1 server. While waiting for plugins to update I can be working on the 1.2 server (since I don't have to worry about griefing and all that). After plugins are ready for 1.2 I'll copy the world from 1.1 to the new world and then delete the old one entirely.


FYP for less heart-attack value. =D
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
February 24 2012 20:22 GMT
#3945
Server will be down until further notice. A truck came down my road and knocked down my FIOS line and I've been on the phone with Verizon for the last four hours to no avail. Unfortunately there is a storm coming and as the line is literally laying across the road (about 2-3 feet up) the local authorities are cutting the line (Verizon is refusing to come fix it until next week at the earliest).

So, it seems I will be without internet for at least a few days. Sorry guys... will try to get things going as soon as possible but it's out of my hands at the moment.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
February 24 2012 20:38 GMT
#3946
To be fair, I kinda had to chuckle. At least it sounds kinda cool. =P

I hope you can finish Skyrim during that week. <3
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
February 24 2012 20:56 GMT
#3947
Managed to call in a favor and got a tech to bail out on one of his appointments to come fix my line. Got here like five minutes before the cops were gonna cut it. However, I'm still going to keep the server down for a couple hours so I can put the resources towards something on the 1.2 world for a bit and then I'll start it back up later tonight.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
RAGEMOAR The Pope
Profile Joined February 2011
United States216 Posts
February 24 2012 22:48 GMT
#3948
Can you fix the first post to read offline?

I can't wait for the new stuff!
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 24 2012 22:54 GMT
#3949
Why are you leaving your FIOS line in a place where it can be hit by a truck? Poor planning imo.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
February 24 2012 23:10 GMT
#3950
Verizon too cheap to run it underground
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Neo Omega
Profile Joined January 2011
6 Posts
February 25 2012 14:50 GMT
#3951
I am anxious to play. I was totally unaware you brought the server back!
URfavHO
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States514 Posts
February 25 2012 18:15 GMT
#3952
On February 25 2012 23:50 Neo Omega wrote:
I am anxious to play. I was totally unaware you brought the server back!

you should make 5 more posts after the post you make responding to mine right now so you can register.(if you are unsure of what I am referring to re read the OP)
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
February 25 2012 19:39 GMT
#3953
On February 26 2012 03:15 URfavHO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 23:50 Neo Omega wrote:
I am anxious to play. I was totally unaware you brought the server back!

you should make 5 more posts after the post you make responding to mine right now so you can register.(if you are unsure of what I am referring to re read the OP)

That's weird, I've seen three people who haven't been registered to TL for at least 30 days and they got in. Perhaps the mods make exceptions in order to keep the server alive.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 25 2012 20:01 GMT
#3954
On February 26 2012 04:39 julianto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 03:15 URfavHO wrote:
On February 25 2012 23:50 Neo Omega wrote:
I am anxious to play. I was totally unaware you brought the server back!

you should make 5 more posts after the post you make responding to mine right now so you can register.(if you are unsure of what I am referring to re read the OP)

That's weird, I've seen three people who haven't been registered to TL for at least 30 days and they got in. Perhaps the mods make exceptions in order to keep the server alive.

Can you please PM me the names of those three individuals?
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
February 25 2012 20:37 GMT
#3955
On February 26 2012 05:01 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2012 04:39 julianto wrote:
On February 26 2012 03:15 URfavHO wrote:
On February 25 2012 23:50 Neo Omega wrote:
I am anxious to play. I was totally unaware you brought the server back!

you should make 5 more posts after the post you make responding to mine right now so you can register.(if you are unsure of what I am referring to re read the OP)

That's weird, I've seen three people who haven't been registered to TL for at least 30 days and they got in. Perhaps the mods make exceptions in order to keep the server alive.

Can you please PM me the names of those three individuals?

-_- I mistook the date of the post for the date of joining TL, which is only viewable on their profile page. Sorry, these details escape me. Wasn't trying to cause a ruckus in the first place...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 25 2012 20:47 GMT
#3956
Heh, don't worry about it. No big deal. :D

In other exciting news, the latest snapshot for version 1.2 is available. It's mostly bug fixes and lighting tweaks and stuff, but three things in particular caught my eye:

1) Upside-down staircases! Finally!
+ Show Spoiler [Screenshot] +
[image loading]


2) Iron Golem mobs designed to protect NPC villagers; is a craftable "utility" mob, just like the Snow Golem.
+ Show Spoiler [Screenshot] +
[image loading]


3) Redstone torches and Redstone dust can now be placed on glass-type blocks. This includes glass itself, as well as Glowstone (effectively reverting a prior change to Redstone) and presumably ice blocks.

You can find the whole changelog here.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
February 25 2012 20:49 GMT
#3957
Hey long time no see everyone . I'm going to see if I can get back into this game. The first thing I have to do is find out how to connect to the server though...
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 25 2012 20:55 GMT
#3958
Welcome back, South! Good to see you again!
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 20:56:02
February 25 2012 20:55 GMT
#3959
Also, the maximum building height of maps are twice as high. That'll allow for sky towns and planetoids!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 25 2012 20:57 GMT
#3960
Yeah, I know. :D That was implemented two snapshots ago. Great change, though!
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1100
910 109
Hyun 74
NotJumperer 52
Bale 34
sorry 18
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto234
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King145
Other Games
summit1g7342
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft401
C9.Mang0289
PiGStarcraft201
NeuroSwarm115
ceh938
ViBE25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick621
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 41
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2221
League of Legends
• Rush1108
• Lourlo1026
• Stunt356
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 43m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.