• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:21
CEST 14:21
KST 21:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10168 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 196

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 04:59:05
February 17 2012 02:40 GMT
#3901
This is actually pretty great. I've stated before that I wanted to make a Moria-like mine. Now that the stones are all gone, I have a giant voluminous cave under my farm! I just want to somewhat recreate the bridge that Gandalf fell from.

edit: Happy birthday, Minecraft/Serejai!


On February 17 2012 06:36 Aeres wrote:
EDIT:
On February 17 2012 05:58 Melancholia wrote:
Don't replace the stone. Leave it exactly as is. A world-wide disaster forcing the players to flee with just the clothes on their backs is a perfect backdrop for introducing the new world. A world wipe would result in the same loss anyway, and leaving this world up would split the community, something that a server as small as ours cannot safely handle.

That's actually not a bad idea. I'll bring it up with Serejai later.

....wait what? *hoards everything precious onto player inventory*
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
February 17 2012 05:27 GMT
#3902
You'd not be able to take your inventory between worlds anyway, though that idea has been pretty well vetoed by now.
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 06:57:39
February 17 2012 06:44 GMT
#3903
On February 17 2012 14:27 Melancholia wrote:
You'd not be able to take your inventory between worlds anyway, though that idea has been pretty well vetoed by now.


Yeah, common inventory kinda completely defeats the entire purpose, lol.

Random question: Should I run the latest build (currently 1136) or the recommended one (currently 1108) in spoutcraft?


Edit: Since when does it have to do whether chunks are loaded or not when it comes to items disappearing? I threw an egg and a string on the ground before I logged off last night, now, about 10h later it's still there. Wut.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
Xaeryn
Profile Joined September 2010
186 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 13:43:49
February 17 2012 13:43 GMT
#3904
As one of the people that has invested the most time in the current map, I love the idea of a new "RPG" world. One of the things I was most disappointed about on the current server map was the enormous space between everyone and the lack of cooperative building. Hopefully some of these things will be resolved if most of us move to a new, harder map. I am now accepting volunteers to help build Fort Xaeryn 2.0 on the new map when it comes up
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 17 2012 14:15 GMT
#3905
On February 17 2012 15:44 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 14:27 Melancholia wrote:
You'd not be able to take your inventory between worlds anyway, though that idea has been pretty well vetoed by now.


Yeah, common inventory kinda completely defeats the entire purpose, lol.

Random question: Should I run the latest build (currently 1136) or the recommended one (currently 1108) in spoutcraft?


Edit: Since when does it have to do whether chunks are loaded or not when it comes to items disappearing? I threw an egg and a string on the ground before I logged off last night, now, about 10h later it's still there. Wut.

If a chunk is not loaded, items on the ground in that chunk will not disappear. The countdown timer for the items' disappearance will activate when a player gets sufficiently close to those chunks to load them. I imagine that after you logged off, no one got close enough to those chunks to load them and activate the item timer.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Minecraft
Profile Joined January 2011
25 Posts
February 17 2012 14:37 GMT
#3906
On February 17 2012 22:43 Xaeryn wrote:
As one of the people that has invested the most time in the current map, I love the idea of a new "RPG" world. One of the things I was most disappointed about on the current server map was the enormous space between everyone and the lack of cooperative building. Hopefully some of these things will be resolved if most of us move to a new, harder map. I am now accepting volunteers to help build Fort Xaeryn 2.0 on the new map when it comes up


The lack of cooperative building mostly stems from the fact that there are so few players compared to the old server. It's a lot easier to find someone to build with when there are 4k players compared to the ~100 on the new server.

Hopefully the new world will coax more people into playing.
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
February 17 2012 19:14 GMT
#3907
On February 17 2012 22:43 Xaeryn wrote:
As one of the people that has invested the most time in the current map, I love the idea of a new "RPG" world. One of the things I was most disappointed about on the current server map was the enormous space between everyone and the lack of cooperative building. Hopefully some of these things will be resolved if most of us move to a new, harder map. I am now accepting volunteers to help build Fort Xaeryn 2.0 on the new map when it comes up

Not one person was more than a single day's worth of tunneling and track-laying away. I could have a fully functional railway to anyone on the map. That is not a lot of space.
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
February 17 2012 20:55 GMT
#3908
On February 17 2012 15:44 r.Evo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 14:27 Melancholia wrote:
You'd not be able to take your inventory between worlds anyway, though that idea has been pretty well vetoed by now.


Yeah, common inventory kinda completely defeats the entire purpose, lol.

I meant that the idea of a disaster running people out of the server was vetoed. Shared world inventory was never in consideration.
Floyd
Profile Joined February 2009
United States11 Posts
February 18 2012 01:11 GMT
#3909
i hope that i one day can be apart of somthing so grand. i injoy coming here and just looking at everything made with all its wonders
Truth is hard to find
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
February 18 2012 06:21 GMT
#3910
Lots of new people logged on today... More than that of usual weekends.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
actionbastrd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Congo598 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-18 07:59:03
February 18 2012 07:54 GMT
#3911
So i am starting to play minecraft on the server and someone informed me of a web based map? I cant seem to figure out where to go or what to do to get it.. Any help would be fantastic for me and my friend omisa when we die or get lost lol

Ty ty ^__^
It rained today inside my head...
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-18 09:28:06
February 18 2012 07:58 GMT
#3912
On February 18 2012 16:54 actionbastrd wrote:
So i am starting to play minecraft on the server and someone informed me of a web based map? I cant seem to figure out where to go or what to do to get it.. Any help would be fantastic for me and my friend omisa when we die or get lost lol

http://173.53.106.115:8123/#

Hey actionbastard I made a public chest holding all of the loot that you guys dropped inside your house. Plus 7 diamonds to make up for the diamonds of yours that despawned. (Mods have a log of all activities of all players, so you can check out what happened to your diamonds)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
actionbastrd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Congo598 Posts
February 18 2012 09:29 GMT
#3913
On February 18 2012 16:58 julianto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2012 16:54 actionbastrd wrote:
So i am starting to play minecraft on the server and someone informed me of a web based map? I cant seem to figure out where to go or what to do to get it.. Any help would be fantastic for me and my friend omisa when we die or get lost lol

http://173.53.106.115:8123/#

Hey actionbastard I made a public chest holding all of the loot that you guys dropped inside your house. Plus 7 diamonds to make up for the diamonds of yours that despawned. (Mods have a log of all activities of all players, so you can check out what happened to your diamonds)



Awesome ^__^ Thanks for all the help tonight! its much appreciated!
It rained today inside my head...
SeRenExZerg
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States401 Posts
February 18 2012 18:24 GMT
#3914
hmmmm is anyone else's minecraft not working?

mine says "cant connect to minecraft.net" when i try to log in, but my net is working fine.....
One thing about deer: They have good vision. One thing about me: I am better at hiding than they are at vision.
aksfjh
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4853 Posts
February 18 2012 18:36 GMT
#3915
On February 19 2012 03:24 SeRenExZerg wrote:
hmmmm is anyone else's minecraft not working?

mine says "cant connect to minecraft.net" when i try to log in, but my net is working fine.....

Seems to be a widespread issue at this point. Hopefully, their marathon won't get in the way of fixing it.
eXistance
Profile Joined April 2010
25 Posts
February 19 2012 13:05 GMT
#3916
On February 17 2012 22:43 Xaeryn wrote:
As one of the people that has invested the most time in the current map, I love the idea of a new "RPG" world. One of the things I was most disappointed about on the current server map was the enormous space between everyone and the lack of cooperative building. Hopefully some of these things will be resolved if most of us move to a new, harder map. I am now accepting volunteers to help build Fort Xaeryn 2.0 on the new map when it comes up


Yesterday ~6 of us built an, if I may say so myself, epic arena, and it was great working together. Even though I have only been on the server a few days, building together was really fun compared to working on my own. I hope to see more of it in the new server ^^.
Oroch
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium143 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-19 13:18:04
February 19 2012 13:16 GMT
#3917
Hi there,

Besides minecraft.net issues.

I did connect to the server, and it said it wasn't able to PM me, and i had to contact an admin, so i guess, here i am, trying to contact an admin :D

Have a good day.

EDIT : Or, i'm a genius that can't read, problem solved =P
Abenson
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada4122 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 00:12:42
February 19 2012 23:59 GMT
#3918
Hai guys!
I'll be joining the server soon.
IGN: TL_Abenson
Edit:
Outdated client....?
It just says I can't connect D:
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 20 2012 01:42 GMT
#3919
On February 20 2012 08:59 Abenson wrote:
Hai guys!
I'll be joining the server soon.
IGN: TL_Abenson
Edit:
Outdated client....?
It just says I can't connect D:

Have you updated to 1.1? The server requires that you do so to access the game.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
February 20 2012 17:11 GMT
#3920
I was going to finish my leviathan, but yesterday I got a new desktop. I misplaced my Starcraft II installation CD, so I have to wait several hours for the blizzard downloader to finish downloading 7 GB.
In the meantime, I'll be playing Skyrim! :D
and doing homework
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1229
WardiTV507
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko446
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8932
Bisu 2560
Jaedong 1410
BeSt 1037
EffOrt 543
Horang2 433
actioN 257
Larva 245
ZerO 236
Mini 180
[ Show more ]
Pusan 141
ggaemo 89
Mind 87
Snow 85
Hyun 69
Barracks 63
Yoon 62
Shinee 50
Killer 44
NotJumperer 37
Sharp 37
Bale 36
scan(afreeca) 33
ToSsGirL 29
hero 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 18
zelot 15
Noble 12
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc1467
Dendi835
qojqva577
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1032
markeloff87
Other Games
B2W.Neo384
crisheroes285
hiko207
DeMusliM205
Pyrionflax186
dupreeh106
Livibee73
Mew2King67
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 2448
StarCastTV_EN63
UltimateBattle 40
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1194
League of Legends
• Jankos1441
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 39m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.