• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:11
CEST 16:11
KST 23:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8763 users

[1.1] Team Liquid Minecraft Server - Page 195

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 211 Next
If you intentionally disrupt this server your actions will be reported to TL staff and action may be taken against your forum account.
Minecraft
Profile Joined January 2011
25 Posts
February 16 2012 16:30 GMT
#3881
So, couple things.

First off, the server is now running 1.1. Yay?

Secondly and more importantly... 1.1 has removed a shit ton of stone on the server.

[image loading]

We are trying to restore this but there are two issues.

a) Rollbacks don't work, as the world is just instantly corrupted again
b) We have to manually restore all the damage, one chunk at a time

If you find an area that's messed up please let me or Aeres know so we can fix it.

As a side note, this is why I can't stand patching. Even using Recommended Builds of every plugin there is still the potential for things like this to happen.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
February 16 2012 16:45 GMT
#3882
I blame The Shadow for all the stone going missing.

Aeres will appreciate the reference.
twitch.tv/cratonz
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
February 16 2012 17:10 GMT
#3883
Yay 1.1

gj guys. <3 ... The lobby stuff makes sense how you explained it, good choice. ...

@trouble like the above: If you ever feel like there's too much work for Admins, you sohuld just shout in here. Prettty sure there are enough long-time TLers who'd be willing to help out.

a) Map is extended in one area and regenerated over and over until the biome spawns. This loses the pretty circular map and turns it into something that looks like mickey mouse, but it works. It could also be created away from the current map and connected via a thin strip of terrain and access via a train. Would look something like O---o as far as the world goes.

b) New world is created specifically for the new biome. This has some pros and cons, but overall I think it would work out fine. This also allows me to theme the areas. For example, when 1.2 comes out I could make a new jungle world and theme it like an expansion for an MMO would be. Add a new dungeon, some new quests, some new mobs... quite literally an expansion pack for the server. The drawback, obviously, is that it would require a portal to get there and it likely wouldn't be a good place to build a home as nobody would be able to see it from the main world.



I'd vote for extending the current map. Thise gives the feel of "ima explore the new stuff" and will look fine in the end.

About looks though is it possible to (instead of Mickey mouse or O---o) make it like this:

O -> O|

Basicly just extend the round shape so it turns into a rectangular thingy at one side? Next big update we can do the same shit on the other side of the entire map.
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
r.Evo
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany14081 Posts
February 16 2012 17:32 GMT
#3884
WOW FARMING WOOL WITH 1.1 IS LIKE A WET DREAM.

Now taking orders for all (non-green) colors, in all quantities. v0v
"We don't make mistakes here, we call it happy little accidents." ~Bob Ross
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
February 16 2012 18:06 GMT
#3885
On February 17 2012 01:30 Minecraft wrote:
[image loading]

Good god, that looks like my underground wheat farm.

....It's a good thing you don't need wheat to farm wool in 1.1 :D
Now, about those super-strong mobs (I'm not at home right now~can't log on) what are they, and how exactly do you customize mobs?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 16 2012 18:11 GMT
#3886
On February 17 2012 03:06 julianto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 01:30 Minecraft wrote:
[image loading]

Good god, that looks like my underground wheat farm.

....It's a good thing you don't need wheat to farm wool in 1.1 :D
Now, about those super-strong mobs (I'm not at home right now~can't log on) what are they, and how exactly do you customize mobs?

It IS your farm.

We haven't implemented the new mobs yet, and until I talk with Serejai about it, I won't be able to give an ETA on when we might do so.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Minecraft
Profile Joined January 2011
25 Posts
February 16 2012 18:21 GMT
#3887
Mobs will remain unchanged on the current world. The new, stronger mobs will likely only be present on the new RPG world (which, by the way, will open sometime after 1.2 is released).
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-17 03:52:53
February 16 2012 18:28 GMT
#3888
On February 17 2012 03:11 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 03:06 julianto wrote:
On February 17 2012 01:30 Minecraft wrote:
[image loading]

Good god, that looks like my underground wheat farm.

....It's a good thing you don't need wheat to farm wool in 1.1 :D
Now, about those super-strong mobs (I'm not at home right now~can't log on) what are they, and how exactly do you customize mobs?

It IS your farm.

We haven't implemented the new mobs yet, and until I talk with Serejai about it, I won't be able to give an ETA on when we might do so.

LOL I understand the context of those two quotes now.
It takes me like 1000% as much effort spreading purple creep than mycelium creep. After all those days spreading creep so slowly, mycelium seemed a lot more attractive.

edit: wait, I mixed you and Zaphod up.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
February 16 2012 20:58 GMT
#3889
Don't replace the stone. Leave it exactly as is. A world-wide disaster forcing the players to flee with just the clothes on their backs is a perfect backdrop for introducing the new world. A world wipe would result in the same loss anyway, and leaving this world up would split the community, something that a server as small as ours cannot safely handle.
Finality
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
172 Posts
February 16 2012 21:17 GMT
#3890
@Whoever asked on server, yes, you did crash.
Looks like their efforts... were in Vayne. (*sunglasses* YEAAAAAAAAA)
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
February 16 2012 21:21 GMT
#3891
Twas me. It wasn't only me though, right?
wolfhead
Profile Joined December 2010
23 Posts
February 16 2012 21:26 GMT
#3892
Hi, long time lurker, but I think I barely make the min requirements stated in OP.
That said, I've attempted to connect to the server but have failed so far.
I've tried "liquid.stasysgaming.com" and "173.53.106.115" with no luck. I also haven't played much of multiplayer minecraft other than the occasional oogling over other people's creations on random servers so if there's another step that I have not taken other than simply typing these addresses in the server area I don't know them. Can anyone help me connect to the server?
Finality
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
172 Posts
February 16 2012 21:31 GMT
#3893
On February 17 2012 06:26 wolfhead wrote:
Hi, long time lurker, but I think I barely make the min requirements stated in OP.
That said, I've attempted to connect to the server but have failed so far.
I've tried "liquid.stasysgaming.com" and "173.53.106.115" with no luck. I also haven't played much of multiplayer minecraft other than the occasional oogling over other people's creations on random servers so if there's another step that I have not taken other than simply typing these addresses in the server area I don't know them. Can anyone help me connect to the server?


Did you JUST try to connect to the server?

I do believe it has just crashed within the past 10 or so minutes so if you just recently tried it, nobody can get on it afaik.

If you've had this problem before then, once the server is up again PM me with what's wrong or post it here so we can try to help you.
Looks like their efforts... were in Vayne. (*sunglasses* YEAAAAAAAAA)
Melancholia
Profile Joined March 2010
United States717 Posts
February 16 2012 21:33 GMT
#3894
It's down right now. None of us can connect.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-16 21:39:18
February 16 2012 21:36 GMT
#3895
The server is indeed down, due to a random crash. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it, since Serejai is currently not at his computer, and will remain away for an hour or so more. I suppose all we can do is wait it out.

Sorry for the inconvenience, guys.

EDIT:
On February 17 2012 05:58 Melancholia wrote:
Don't replace the stone. Leave it exactly as is. A world-wide disaster forcing the players to flee with just the clothes on their backs is a perfect backdrop for introducing the new world. A world wipe would result in the same loss anyway, and leaving this world up would split the community, something that a server as small as ours cannot safely handle.

That's actually not a bad idea. I'll bring it up with Serejai later.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Demonhunter04
Profile Joined July 2011
1530 Posts
February 16 2012 21:44 GMT
#3896
I just tried joining, but it says "can't reach server". I tried both the IP address and "liquid.stasysgaming.com" as written in the OP, what am I doing wrong?
"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerSMMA
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 16 2012 21:44 GMT
#3897
On February 17 2012 06:44 Demonhunter04 wrote:
I just tried joining, but it says "can't reach server". I tried both the IP address and "liquid.stasysgaming.com" as written in the OP, what am I doing wrong?

Read the post directly above yours.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Demonhunter04
Profile Joined July 2011
1530 Posts
February 16 2012 21:46 GMT
#3898
On February 17 2012 06:44 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2012 06:44 Demonhunter04 wrote:
I just tried joining, but it says "can't reach server". I tried both the IP address and "liquid.stasysgaming.com" as written in the OP, what am I doing wrong?

Read the post directly above yours.


xD thanks I skipped over that sentence while reading this page haha.
"If you don't drop sweat today, you will drop tears tomorrow" - SlayerSMMA
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
February 16 2012 22:46 GMT
#3899
Serejai is back. The server should be fixed presently.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Minecraft
Profile Joined January 2011
25 Posts
February 16 2012 22:52 GMT
#3900
Sorry... quite literally every time the server crashes it's when I'm not at home. Will run flawless for weeks on end then suddenly, as if waiting for the opportune moment, it will crash after I leave the house for a few hours.

As usual, due to genius coding with Minecraft/Bukkit, there are no error messages at all regarding why the server may have crashed. Just going to have to hope it doesn't happen again unless someone thinks they may have triggered it.
Prev 1 193 194 195 196 197 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5535
Bisu 2940
Jaedong 1015
Soulkey 837
Horang2 591
EffOrt 543
Mini 393
actioN 348
Larva 305
ZerO 231
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 229
Yoon 127
Mind 93
Pusan 87
hero 80
Sea.KH 79
Shinee 71
Sharp 70
Snow 64
Dewaltoss 60
Hyun 60
Barracks 49
Bale 48
sorry 47
ToSsGirL 37
Sacsri 20
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 17
NaDa 14
Rock 13
zelot 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4765
qojqva2275
Dendi1025
Counter-Strike
Fnx 6
Other Games
olofmeister1380
hiko939
B2W.Neo706
Lowko337
crisheroes300
DeMusliM286
XBOCT232
Pyrionflax213
Liquid`VortiX186
Livibee184
Hui .180
QueenE87
Mew2King53
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 1254
WardiTV858
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV670
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• Nemesis2051
• TFBlade706
Other Games
• Shiphtur108
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 49m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.