• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

Magic: The Gathering - Page 331

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 329 330 331 332 333 665 Next
Lyter
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2145 Posts
March 07 2013 13:41 GMT
#6601
Yea nothing new there, that's been stock esper for a little while now
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
March 07 2013 14:51 GMT
#6602
Its hard to say that a control deck has been figured out since the meta isnt stable yet. After DGM, Esper should be more comfortable but right now it varies scene to scene. Also that Stark list was already tweaked by CFB at the GP following PT GTC.

Haven't tested the deck this week due to work and class, but I do know Wafo's list is no longer viable in this environment unless you expect mirrors.
Get it by your hands...
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 08 2013 21:08 GMT
#6603
Looking for more cards like Kiln Fiend and Charmbreaker Devils for RU-Pyromancer Ascension; combos with Soul's Fire, Distortion Strike, and the like. Anyone know any creatures or spells with similar effects off the top of their heads?

Discovered Needle Drop last night. I like it, but I'm less likely to deal damage before a stacked Kiln Fiend. But... cantrip. :-o And heaven knows I need it in that deck.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
March 08 2013 21:13 GMT
#6604
On March 09 2013 06:08 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Looking for more cards like Kiln Fiend and Charmbreaker Devils for RU-Pyromancer Ascension; combos with Soul's Fire, Distortion Strike, and the like. Anyone know any creatures or spells with similar effects off the top of their heads?

Discovered Needle Drop last night. I like it, but I'm less likely to deal damage before a stacked Kiln Fiend. But... cantrip. :-o And heaven knows I need it in that deck.

Storm Entity?
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 08 2013 21:17 GMT
#6605
On March 09 2013 06:13 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 06:08 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Looking for more cards like Kiln Fiend and Charmbreaker Devils for RU-Pyromancer Ascension; combos with Soul's Fire, Distortion Strike, and the like. Anyone know any creatures or spells with similar effects off the top of their heads?

Discovered Needle Drop last night. I like it, but I'm less likely to deal damage before a stacked Kiln Fiend. But... cantrip. :-o And heaven knows I need it in that deck.

Storm Entity?


Close enough. That looks like a keeper. Thanks. (any more you can remember will still be appreciated)

Cockatrice is down. Checked the site just now for a friend who wants to get into it online Magic, and I get this:
I have received a letter from a law firm representing Hasbro Germany, expressing a strong feeling of dislike for our project, backed up with legal claims. Regardless of whether the claims they are making are factually correct or not, I have agreed to shut down the project in its current form. As soon as this is completely sorted out, development work will be put into keeping alive the code base in such a way that it can be used for other purposes.

I deeply appreciate all the support from the community and hope to see all of you again soon. I will keep you posted if there are any news.

2013/02/27


┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
March 08 2013 21:22 GMT
#6606
On March 09 2013 06:17 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 06:13 MoonBear wrote:
On March 09 2013 06:08 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Looking for more cards like Kiln Fiend and Charmbreaker Devils for RU-Pyromancer Ascension; combos with Soul's Fire, Distortion Strike, and the like. Anyone know any creatures or spells with similar effects off the top of their heads?

Discovered Needle Drop last night. I like it, but I'm less likely to deal damage before a stacked Kiln Fiend. But... cantrip. :-o And heaven knows I need it in that deck.

Storm Entity?


Close enough. That looks like a keeper. Thanks. (any more you can remember will still be appreciated)

The first deck listed here is pretty nifty btw. Has a lot of synergy too where you discard Vengevines, play a whole load of creatures and suddenly spew loads of stuff onto the board and who all get haste from Goblin Bushwhacker haha.
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 08 2013 21:32 GMT
#6607
On March 09 2013 06:22 MoonBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 06:17 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On March 09 2013 06:13 MoonBear wrote:
On March 09 2013 06:08 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Looking for more cards like Kiln Fiend and Charmbreaker Devils for RU-Pyromancer Ascension; combos with Soul's Fire, Distortion Strike, and the like. Anyone know any creatures or spells with similar effects off the top of their heads?

Discovered Needle Drop last night. I like it, but I'm less likely to deal damage before a stacked Kiln Fiend. But... cantrip. :-o And heaven knows I need it in that deck.

Storm Entity?


Close enough. That looks like a keeper. Thanks. (any more you can remember will still be appreciated)

The first deck listed here is pretty nifty btw. Has a lot of synergy too where you discard Vengevines, play a whole load of creatures and suddenly spew loads of stuff onto the board and who all get haste from Goblin Bushwhacker haha.


Looking more for spells to burn directly on my opponent's life, but I like Faithless Looting and Manamorphose from that deck. Thanks again.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
el_dawg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States164 Posts
March 08 2013 21:33 GMT
#6608
On March 09 2013 06:08 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Looking for more cards like Kiln Fiend and Charmbreaker Devils for RU-Pyromancer Ascension; combos with Soul's Fire, Distortion Strike, and the like. Anyone know any creatures or spells with similar effects off the top of their heads?

Discovered Needle Drop last night. I like it, but I'm less likely to deal damage before a stacked Kiln Fiend. But... cantrip. :-o And heaven knows I need it in that deck.


http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/rc/236

This might not be exactly what you are looking for, but there is a lot of discussion on card choices

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?name=Nivmagus Elemental
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=292741

are options too.
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
March 08 2013 21:33 GMT
#6609
Vengevine's such a neat creature, never should have been printed, but still a fun creature none the less.
Get it by your hands...
MoonBear
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Straight outta Johto18973 Posts
March 08 2013 21:38 GMT
#6610
On March 09 2013 06:33 el_dawg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 06:08 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Looking for more cards like Kiln Fiend and Charmbreaker Devils for RU-Pyromancer Ascension; combos with Soul's Fire, Distortion Strike, and the like. Anyone know any creatures or spells with similar effects off the top of their heads?

Discovered Needle Drop last night. I like it, but I'm less likely to deal damage before a stacked Kiln Fiend. But... cantrip. :-o And heaven knows I need it in that deck.


http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/rc/236

This might not be exactly what you are looking for, but there is a lot of discussion on card choices

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?name=Nivmagus Elemental
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=292741

are options too.

Gerry Thompson pilotted a Nivmagus Deck at PT RTR. It apparently has a bad Jund Matchup though.

Also the Blistercoil deck is very fragile, possibly more so than Cheerios and Relic Quest.

On March 09 2013 06:33 Judicator wrote:
Vengevine's such a neat creature, never should have been printed, but still a fun creature none the less.

So much card advantage and abuse possible hehe
ModeratorA dream. Do you have one that has cursed you like that? Or maybe... a wish?
Lyter
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2145 Posts
March 08 2013 22:36 GMT
#6611
On March 09 2013 06:17 cLAN.Anax wrote:

Cockatrice is down. Checked the site just now for a friend who wants to get into it online Magic



Use play.woogerworks.com

Trotske
Profile Joined August 2010
410 Posts
March 08 2013 23:37 GMT
#6612
So I have no idea if this deck will work at all but Its what I have come up with that will be more fun to play than agro.

Any ideas / suggestions?

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/dimir-deck-try-two/
Salivanth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia1071 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-09 00:01:51
March 08 2013 23:57 GMT
#6613
The problem with your deck is that you have barely anything in the way of card advantage. Whispering Madness is going to hurt you more than your opponent. (or should, if he's an aggro deck) Invisible Stalker + Last Thoughts will work, but that's a 2-card combination, and you're really putting all your eggs in one basket there. And if you don't get that combo, you'll never be able to compete with Huntmasters and Thragtusks and Resto Angels and all those other powerful, card-advantage-on-a-stick creatures. The only other way you could do it is by keeping your singleton Jace alive.

The reason control decks tend to play both Blue and White is for Sphinx's Revelation. In lieu of steadily gaining card advantage, you can trade 1-for-1, or even worse sometimes, and then play a Sphinx for 5 when it's safe to do so or you run out of cards, and suddenly you've eradicated every loss you've taken and you're ahead. Unless you're on a budget, there's no reason not to play three colors, control-wise. White-Blue for Sphinx, then Red or Black for the extra power, since your mana can easily afford it. I prefer Esper, but WUR flash is also a thing.

You also seem to have the problem of trying to kill your opponent in two different ways. Consuming Aberration and that blade of yours are both liable to kill your opponent by damage faster than by mill, unless they keep chump-blocking. And then you have Jace, Memory Adept to mill your opponent out, but no Drownyards. It seems rather unfocused.

Overall, against a midrange or control deck, your deck simply isn't going to cut it. Both decks are just going to eventually overrun you. Your deck could work against aggro decks, I'm not sure.

If you are on a budget, I'm afraid I'd advise playing aggro. This is the worst meta for budget control I've ever seen, and I played W/U control on a budget for a year while Jace the Mindsculptor was around. Even THEN, I was able to compete locally with no TMS's until Caw-Blade showed up, because I could use mini-Jace. But trying to play control without Sphinx's Revelation...I shudder at the idea. Apparently Conley had some sort of MBC deck that was being talked about earlier in the thread? I have zero clue how a deck like that could ever work, but Conley is Conley, so maybe he's come up with something budget-compatible?

<@Wikt> so you are one of those nega-fans <@Wikt> that hates the company that makes a game and everything they stand for <@Wikt> but still plays the game <@Wikt> (like roughly 30% of blizzard's player base, maybe much more...)
Trotske
Profile Joined August 2010
410 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-09 00:28:41
March 09 2013 00:17 GMT
#6614
On March 09 2013 08:57 Salivanth wrote:
The problem with your deck is that you have barely anything in the way of card advantage. Whispering Madness is going to hurt you more than your opponent. (or should, if he's an aggro deck) Invisible Stalker + Last Thoughts will work, but that's a 2-card combination, and you're really putting all your eggs in one basket there. And if you don't get that combo, you'll never be able to compete with Huntmasters and Thragtusks and Resto Angels and all those other powerful, card-advantage-on-a-stick creatures. The only other way you could do it is by keeping your singleton Jace alive.

The reason control decks tend to play both Blue and White is for Sphinx's Revelation. In lieu of steadily gaining card advantage, you can trade 1-for-1, or even worse sometimes, and then play a Sphinx for 5 when it's safe to do so or you run out of cards, and suddenly you've eradicated every loss you've taken and you're ahead. Unless you're on a budget, there's no reason not to play three colors, control-wise. White-Blue for Sphinx, then Red or Black for the extra power, since your mana can easily afford it. I prefer Esper, but WUR flash is also a thing.

You also seem to have the problem of trying to kill your opponent in two different ways. Consuming Aberration and that blade of yours are both liable to kill your opponent by damage faster than by mill, unless they keep chump-blocking. And then you have Jace, Memory Adept to mill your opponent out, but no Drownyards. It seems rather unfocused.

Overall, against a midrange or control deck, your deck simply isn't going to cut it. Both decks are just going to eventually overrun you. Your deck could work against aggro decks, I'm not sure.

If you are on a budget, I'm afraid I'd advise playing aggro. This is the worst meta for budget control I've ever seen, and I played W/U control on a budget for a year while Jace the Mindsculptor was around. Even THEN, I was able to compete locally with no TMS's until Caw-Blade showed up, because I could use mini-Jace. But trying to play control without Sphinx's Revelation...I shudder at the idea. Apparently Conley had some sort of MBC deck that was being talked about earlier in the thread? I have zero clue how a deck like that could ever work, but Conley is Conley, so maybe he's come up with something budget-compatible?



Thanks Yea I am on a budget lol , I actually had an agro deck that did well at my LGS I just really didn't enjoy the play style. My thoughts are I can sideboard in the cyclonic rifts vs control and clear the board for a turn to swing for lethal with my abberations. my LGS is swarming with agro so I wanted something that can stop them. I think im going to try this out was mostly looking for people that might know some other cards that might work better than the ones I have. I can also use the unsummon's to save my creatures if I need to.

Also drown yards sound good.
Who is conley?
el_dawg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States164 Posts
March 09 2013 00:38 GMT
#6615
On March 09 2013 09:17 Trotske wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2013 08:57 Salivanth wrote:
The problem with your deck is that you have barely anything in the way of card advantage. Whispering Madness is going to hurt you more than your opponent. (or should, if he's an aggro deck) Invisible Stalker + Last Thoughts will work, but that's a 2-card combination, and you're really putting all your eggs in one basket there. And if you don't get that combo, you'll never be able to compete with Huntmasters and Thragtusks and Resto Angels and all those other powerful, card-advantage-on-a-stick creatures. The only other way you could do it is by keeping your singleton Jace alive.

The reason control decks tend to play both Blue and White is for Sphinx's Revelation. In lieu of steadily gaining card advantage, you can trade 1-for-1, or even worse sometimes, and then play a Sphinx for 5 when it's safe to do so or you run out of cards, and suddenly you've eradicated every loss you've taken and you're ahead. Unless you're on a budget, there's no reason not to play three colors, control-wise. White-Blue for Sphinx, then Red or Black for the extra power, since your mana can easily afford it. I prefer Esper, but WUR flash is also a thing.

You also seem to have the problem of trying to kill your opponent in two different ways. Consuming Aberration and that blade of yours are both liable to kill your opponent by damage faster than by mill, unless they keep chump-blocking. And then you have Jace, Memory Adept to mill your opponent out, but no Drownyards. It seems rather unfocused.

Overall, against a midrange or control deck, your deck simply isn't going to cut it. Both decks are just going to eventually overrun you. Your deck could work against aggro decks, I'm not sure.

If you are on a budget, I'm afraid I'd advise playing aggro. This is the worst meta for budget control I've ever seen, and I played W/U control on a budget for a year while Jace the Mindsculptor was around. Even THEN, I was able to compete locally with no TMS's until Caw-Blade showed up, because I could use mini-Jace. But trying to play control without Sphinx's Revelation...I shudder at the idea. Apparently Conley had some sort of MBC deck that was being talked about earlier in the thread? I have zero clue how a deck like that could ever work, but Conley is Conley, so maybe he's come up with something budget-compatible?



Thanks Yea I am on a budget lol , I actually had an agro deck that did well at my LGS I just really didn't enjoy the play style. My thoughts are I can sideboard in the cyclonic rifts vs control and clear the board for a turn to swing for lethal with my abberations. my LGS is swarming with agro so I wanted something that can stop them. I think im going to try this out was mostly looking for people that might know some other cards that might work better than the ones I have. I can also use the unsummon's to save my creatures if I need to.

Who is conley?


Conley Woods is a magic pro known for designing and playing unconventional decks. He wrote about a list based on crypt ghast here:

http://www.channelfireball.com/home/breaking-through-black-by-popular-demand-14th/

The list probably won't hold up if you remove the bonkers mythics (lilliana, griselbrand) and the red splash, but some swamps, crypt ghast, mutilate, removal spells and some random big mana spells would probably be ok against similarly budget decks if you are looking for a change of pace.
MCMcEmcee
Profile Joined April 2008
United States1609 Posts
March 09 2013 08:44 GMT
#6616
ptq-ing with grixis delver in a few hours~
[iHs]MCMcEmcee@UFO | のヮの
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
March 09 2013 15:37 GMT
#6617
Running Gr mongo tron in vegas ptq today.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
elpollobosso
Profile Joined July 2012
United States20 Posts
March 09 2013 19:33 GMT
#6618
omg ty for the links, you = BesT
Judicator
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States7270 Posts
March 09 2013 19:57 GMT
#6619
Good luck to anyone competing today.
Get it by your hands...
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
March 09 2013 21:51 GMT
#6620
And Happy Birthday to you, Judi!
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Prev 1 329 330 331 332 333 665 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech160
Codebar 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2551
Shuttle 1560
EffOrt 856
BeSt 654
Light 401
Mini 391
ggaemo 344
Stork 288
firebathero 233
ZerO 191
[ Show more ]
Rush 159
Barracks 136
Dewaltoss 67
Zeus 61
Killer 58
Shine 55
Mong 36
Hyun 35
Yoon 32
Shinee 32
Sexy 30
ToSsGirL 26
Terrorterran 23
sorry 23
Aegong 23
Bale 21
soO 20
910 12
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
yabsab 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
qojqva3781
Dendi1726
BananaSlamJamma436
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Fnx 179
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes546
Other Games
singsing2215
Liquid`RaSZi1284
hiko1260
B2W.Neo940
Lowko379
Liquid`VortiX268
Sick183
ArmadaUGS132
Rex83
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream540
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile119
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2247
• Jankos2225
• TFBlade680
Other Games
• WagamamaTV289
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 42m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.