• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9423 users

What Are You Reading 2013 - Page 12

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 165 Next
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
January 18 2013 09:39 GMT
#221
On January 18 2013 18:28 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2013 17:54 JOJOsc2news wrote:
So far in 2013 it looks like all I will be reading is academic papers / reviews / studies.



haha same so much research to do, so little time for fun reading :\


The thing is, most of it is online as well. I really miss having the time to read an actual book that feels nice, that makes a sound when you turn the page and has this distinct book smell.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
kafkaesque
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Germany2006 Posts
January 18 2013 09:48 GMT
#222
Has anyone read House of Leaves?

At first glimps it looks extremely interesting.
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Dr.PeterKien
Profile Joined January 2013
Denmark4 Posts
January 18 2013 09:53 GMT
#223
On January 18 2013 15:45 sam!zdat wrote:
Kafka on the Shore is great

What's the one with the sheep man? That's probably my favorite, just because of the sheep man

I read The Name of the Rose and Baudolino, both pretty sweet


Are you asking which Eco book this sheep man is in? I don't remember a particular sheep man (sheep herder? man in sheeps disguise?) in any of Eco's books that I have read... if you are talking about one of Murakami's books I'm afraid that my memory doesn't serve me right on this occasion

With regards to Herbert Marcuse, he wrote what was then the bible of the left-wing movement in western civilization: One-dimensional Man. I have this on my bookshelf but have never finished it, lazy louse that I am, but what I did read was rather mindblowing with regards to an accurate critique of contemporary society and how we remain trapped in limited ways of thinking about said society and how to act/react politically. Along this line could be mentioned the 'new' bible of the left-wingers: Negri & Hardt's Empire. Amazing book, not for the faint hearted, and not without its flaws, but certainly a groundbreaking book and a must read for anybody interested in understanding modern society imo - in this book they also have the academic balls to include a reference to Gibson's Neuromancer!
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-18 10:02:30
January 18 2013 10:01 GMT
#224
the sheep man is from murakami. Wild Sheep Chase I guess would be the one lol

Yeah, I'll likely read One Dimensional Man in the near future. iirc I decided to read EAC first because it was written early (?). I need to get a copy of Negri, good reminder, Harvey talks about him occasionally.

And I wrote my thesis on Gibson, so I'm glad to hear I'm in good company

edit: @kafkaesque - house of leaves is definitely worth a read.
shikata ga nai
Exoteric
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia2330 Posts
January 18 2013 10:02 GMT
#225
On January 18 2013 18:48 kafkaesque wrote:
Has anyone read House of Leaves?

At first glimps it looks extremely interesting.


Reading through it right now, it's great.
hell is other people
PVJ
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Hungary5221 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-18 10:25:33
January 18 2013 10:03 GMT
#226
Just finished a polish reporters book on Czech ppl. I read it in Hungarian and I can't seem to see any English translations of it.

Mariusz Szczygieł: Zrób sobie raj (Make Your Own Paradise)
[image loading]

Pretty funny, with anecdotes on why and how they are "atheists" how the counterculture after '68 worked, all this embodied into funny stories and interviews with contemporary, or modern artists, photographers, etc.

Everything is precisely documented and there's a lot of neat background work, which makes the stories not only more valid but also more amazing.

The only part I feel negative towards is the nice but too long report on how the Czech people reacted to Benedict XVIs visit.

In general, I would say it's a light, quick but entertaining read and would recommend it to anyone who's okay with some historical quirks, and niche anecdotes. I marked it as a "7/10" in my notebook.

Before that I read Hyperion, The Fall of Hyperion, and Endymion from Dan Simmons. I'm waiting for the final chapter to be released in Hungarian but I might not be able to wait much longer and just go for an English copy.

It's an incredible treat, and I must say that I was most pleased by the first book, marking it a "10/10". Truly spectacular. The second one was a bit weaker in themes, and symbolism and got a mark of "8/10" then the third was around the same ("8/10"), I think it is just me having a problem with the shift of the tone, and plot.


In the meanwhile I picked up Philip Roth's Nemesis which I am half way through. It's a bit weaker but I feel it's still exceptionally better both in style and premise than other contemporaries who are bestselling nowadays. He's a classic, of course, and even though I feel he's gradually getting more and more exhausted (I guess he feels that too, with announcing a retirement), I still only wish every book I read could touch so gently upon the intimate problems, and fears the middle class man suffers from when things on a bigger scale he can't fight with demolishes every little nice thing he had left to cherish for.

On January 18 2013 19:01 sam!zdat wrote:
I need to get a copy of Negri, good reminder


Oh man, I might just be me having a really different worldview but Negri's Books for Burning was so boring, and evident in most of it's remarks (although I know it might have been relevatory to read a pamphlet like that in the seventies) that I couldn't get myself to read after, like, the first 4 I think? It was a really dissappointing experience
The heart's eternal vow
Lann555
Profile Joined February 2010
Netherlands5173 Posts
January 18 2013 10:32 GMT
#227
On January 18 2013 13:56 HeavenS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2013 13:24 SafeWord wrote:
I need a fantasy book to read. Just finished watching the hobbit and I'm craving one. I'm thinking of reading The Mist born trilogy by Brandon Sanderson, what do you guys think?

I have read all the Game of Throne books, all of the Drizzt novels, most of the Dragonlance novels (mainly the ones by Tracy Hickman and the other author I forget >.<


Kingkiller Chronicles. Go.


I don't get the love for this series. First book was good, but sooo slow. Second was one of the worst fantasy-books I've read to date.

Go read Prince of Nothing if you can stomach it (it makes Game of Thrones look like Harry Potter in many ways). If not, go for Lies of Locke Lamora, which is nothing too deep, but a fun read
Fantasy Fan! Gogogo vultures
adwodon
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom592 Posts
January 18 2013 10:43 GMT
#228
Just finished:

[image loading]

Really good and weird sci-fi ish, not crazy off the wall futuristic stuff though. About fashion, brands and covert ops, great characters all round. Well worth picking up to anyone who enjoys a fun but still challenging read.

Currently finishing:

[image loading]

This book is a modern classic for a reason really, its quite haunting being in Frank's mind.

Also slowly making my way through:

[image loading]

Collection of essays, not going to pound my way through, its more a nice one to pick up if you fancy some Hitch, its making me want to read biographies of some of the founding fathers though. Really worth checking out to anyone who's interested in serious but very insightful opinion.
YoucriedWolf
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden1456 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-18 12:44:52
January 18 2013 12:42 GMT
#229
Long time since last update. Will spare you the pictures for this one.

Finished
Battle hymn of the tiger mother - Amy Chua
/regardin raising children by the "asian" model primarily in western countries

Interesting take, I enjoyed the broadened perspective. I also enjoyed that it upset sensitive people. But I found it to be a more applicable tool to motivate myself rather than raising my children (that I don't have). There are tricky passages with both models for sure, but I feel like the neglect of social development particularly in the younger ages in Chuas' model is more probably to have a 'negative' (who really knows what negative means?) outcome. Keep in mind that we are talking about raising children in western countries only.

The art of war - Steven Pressfield
"Break through the blocks and win your inner creative battles".

About how to stop dicking around and become a PRO. Very motivating, but should have been waaaay longer, because I was only motivated while I was reading it ):

Starship troopers - Robert A. Heinlein
Okay/10
A whole book just to make five pages worth of (interesting) philosophical points. I don't know if you had to do that man..
I still have Stranger in a Strange Land so I will give Heinlein another shot through that at some point since he's considered so important.

Endymion - Dan Simmons
A let down, after two of my favorite books of all time (Hyperion cantos). I didn't feel it for this one. More hocus pocus less sci-fi. Less of everything actually.. I hope he has something grand planned for the ending of this series as I will be reading that too.
And I gotta tell you, after all this dissapointing sci-fi reading (namely 1100 pages worth of Peter Hamilton) I'm starting to see Giorgio Tsoukalos face everytime I read the word architects.

Currently Reading
Thus spake Zarathustra - Friedrich Nietzsche
I don't wanna get to pretentious, best just say I like it so far.



Excited about picking up some books of Lem! What would you recommend of him other than Solaris?
I already have a ton of books so it's likely gonna have to wait, but it's comforting to know that you are banking on some solid books if I I'm having a bad streak.
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
January 18 2013 12:47 GMT
#230
On January 18 2013 18:28 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2013 17:54 JOJOsc2news wrote:
So far in 2013 it looks like all I will be reading is academic papers / reviews / studies.



haha same so much research to do, so little time for fun reading :\

Yayyyyy, textbooks and galore for me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
January 18 2013 13:14 GMT
#231
Just finished:

[image loading]
Orc Stain Stokoe
My wife bought this for me for Xmas. I asked her for something as I hadn’t read a new comic in ages and wanted something cool and colourful. So I ended up with this AWESOME comic. It was chosen fairly casually and I really lucked out with it, it’s the story of a world populated by orcs and whose existence is one of perpetual violence, mob uprisings and wars – the typical orc fare across most fantasy, though what makes it different is that the orcs are stylised far beyond the scope of traditional depictions: thin, gangly, sometimes blue, heavy on the irony, something that harks back to early 90s Warhammer, a nice departure from the goblins that dominate contemporary LoTRs inspired media. Did I also mention that orc society revolves solely around the ‘gronch,’ the name for the orc member; a severed gronch sliced up into disks is orc currency. Double awesome!

[image loading]
The New Ghost Hunter
This is published by a UK based indie publisher called NoBrow Press. I see them regularly at comic festivals, their house style is one of heavy bold block colouring, much like paper cut outs – print quality is fantastic. It is only a comic short and tracks the experience of a new ghost's interaction with the living world and its meeting with an astronomer. A bit too sentimental for my liking, lacking the fire and power I desire from independent work but nice nonetheless.

Current:

[image loading]
Portrait of an Artist as a Young %@~x! Spiegelman
Around about this time last year I was working on a (still unfinished) paper on Maus and a philosophical concept developed by Giorgio Agamben . Re-reading Maus reminded me the attention that Spiegelman paid to the craft of comics and narrativity itself, the reflexivity of his style is subtle and there is a very high degree of fragmentation to the narrative sequence. I got this collection of early shorts (plus a typically self-referential autobiography) for only £2, his comics are so simple yet beneath there are layers and layers of reflexive content, all crammed neatly into a page or two.

[image loading]
Existence Brin
I picked this book up in Leeds when my wife wanted another on a two for one offer (I always have difficulty in choosing books under pressure – yet I couldn’t let the opportunity of a marginal discount pass me by). I also have a difficulty in engaging in new books that come out so I rarely visit large book stores, but I ended up taking a gamble on it and it really paid off. The basic premise is that in the mid-2050s humanity has reached a point where it has muddled through the various catastrophes that have been thrown at it (economic meltdown, nuclear war, natural and cosmic disasters) and now, in a world laced with AI, just as the human race is getting back on its feet possibly its greatest challenge appears in the form of an alien artefact discovered in orbit around the Earth.

The whole environment of the book is great for anyone that spends a lot of time on the Internet and will definitely appeal to posters here. It reminds me of the world of Transmetropolitain minus the irony (and bowel disruptor).

[image loading]
Intensive Science and Virtual Philosophy Delanda
This is another book I got for Xmas and is my current project for the coming months. This is essentially an exposition on the work of French philosopher Gilles Deleuze, paying particular attention to the role that dynamical systems theory and set theory have influenced his work. This is without a doubt the BEST introductory work on Deleuze I have ever read and will appeal to students and academics alike wishing to develop their understanding of both Deleuze and poststructuralist thought in general. The first chapter on Multiplicities is astounding and Delanda’s style is free from the obscurity that has dogged (somewhat unwarrantedly imo) the reputation of Deleuze. There are no generalisations, scientific misconceptions or sophistry here, it will interest those in both philosophical and scientific communities, and anyone with an interest in systems theory from either discipline. I can’t recommend this work enough.

[image loading]
Mathematics: The Core Course for A-Level Bostock and Chandler
This old book has been following me around for quite some time, and with the (fairly) advanced mathematical theory in the above I wanted to improve my mathematical knowledge a degree or two in order to better judge what I am reading. While this is only a ground work it is proving very useful in setting me on a trajectory where I can begin getting to grips with more advanced concepts.

[image loading]
Politics of Truth Barrett
I was prompted to check this book out at the Bodleian by the UK to legalise gay marriage, religious exemptions. I was discussing the matter with a few TL users and the topic centred on the right of state to influence individual freedoms, the way the freedoms were being discussed reminded me of the Marxist concept of ‘false consciousness’ or a critical concept of ideology – eventually I stumbled upon this text. Broadly the thesis is that any sense of ‘ideology’ is significantly weakened by developments in modern theory. It’s a good reference book for the various interpretation of Marx and his usages for the term ideology in his work.

Forthcoming:

[image loading]
An Introduction to Narratology Fludernik
In literary studies and critical theory there has been a ‘narrative turn’ which, far from a return to conservative liberal humanism as I suspected, is a consolidation of the position in which critics find themselves in the wake of postmodernism. Fludernik is a German forerunner in the field currently and I am interested in applying her ideas to comics studies and seeing where I go (another scholar was doing something similar with regards to ‘depiction’ and the ‘synoptic view’ in the field so it seems a fairly current line of inquiry).

[image loading]
In Defense of Lost Causes Zizek
I picked this up in the library last year but had to return it before I really got into it. Zizek posits a nice analogue to the work of Deleuze, so I am interested in seeing what kind of dialectic I can establish. Something along the lines of ‘the fold’ and ‘the split’ perhaps.



“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Zachris
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden26 Posts
January 18 2013 13:29 GMT
#232
I just finished the Mistborn trilogy by Brian Sanderson due to this thread and I have to thank you! Havn't had a good read in quite some time! Thanks!
Nihil Sine Nefas
IamaGrapeMan
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada165 Posts
January 18 2013 14:11 GMT
#233
[image loading]
if you're looking for a laugh, here's your book. i laughed out loud numerous times while reading it.


next for me is narcissus and goldmund by the hermann hessie since i enjoyed his steppenwolf
[image loading]
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
January 18 2013 14:13 GMT
#234
On January 18 2013 22:29 Zachris wrote:
I just finished the Mistborn trilogy by Brian Sanderson due to this thread and I have to thank you! Havn't had a good read in quite some time! Thanks!


*Brandon Sanderson. Now read his other books. While not being equally good they are still worth a read.
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
ugene1980
Profile Joined July 2011
6 Posts
January 18 2013 15:51 GMT
#235
--- Nuked ---
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-18 18:26:02
January 18 2013 18:18 GMT
#236
On January 18 2013 21:42 YoucriedWolf wrote:
Starship troopers - Robert A. Heinlein
Okay/10
A whole book just to make five pages worth of (interesting) philosophical points. I don't know if you had to do that man..
I still have Stranger in a Strange Land so I will give Heinlein another shot through that at some point since he's considered so important.


You'll find SIASL to be a much different style. You should also read The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, after that you can probably leave ol Robert Heinlein alone.

On January 18 2013 22:14 Deleuze wrote:
Broadly the thesis is that any sense of ‘ideology’ is significantly weakened by developments in modern theory.


Oh no That is an optimistic thesis indeed


In literary studies and critical theory there has been a ‘narrative turn’ which, far from a return to conservative liberal humanism as I suspected, is a consolidation of the position in which critics find themselves in the wake of postmodernism.


Are you familiar at all with Greimas?

edit: sometimes we can wear a "conservative liberal humanist" hat but it's sort of like putting on grandaddy's old suit to go to the masquerade ball

edit: also, I have to say the idea of a "narrative turn" in literary studies makes me giggle a little bit. To me this is just a correction of the mystifying state of affairs in which people stopped thinking about narrative!
shikata ga nai
itkovian
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1763 Posts
January 18 2013 23:15 GMT
#237
Just got Ulysses. I saw at the top of a lot of "top 100" lists, and I've never read anything by Joyce before so I figured I should go at it. Looks dense though, and long...
=)=
WikidSik
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Canada382 Posts
January 18 2013 23:30 GMT
#238
im reading teamliquid :D
Iv been here for 5.5 years. My other accounts are named "Sonu" and "Dalroti" || I had some more but I cant find them XD || known in sc2 as "Sonu"
Genjimaru
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada515 Posts
January 18 2013 23:51 GMT
#239
Been out of reading for quite a while, decided to start up again. So I polished off The Forever War by Joe Haldeman. I figured it would be a good start since it's only 260+ pages long. Actually found it pretty interesting.

Not sure where to go now thinking of maybe keeping the sci fi going or back to some fantasy novels I need to finish.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-19 00:49:01
January 19 2013 00:48 GMT
#240
On January 19 2013 08:15 itkovian wrote:
Just got Ulysses. I saw at the top of a lot of "top 100" lists, and I've never read anything by Joyce before so I figured I should go at it. Looks dense though, and long...

I highly recommend you warm up for Ulysses with A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man or Dubliners, ideally both. That is not to say that you cannot read Ulysses straight up, only that the odds of finishing the book and being satisfied with your read through improve dramatically with at least some prior familiarity in regards to Joyce's prose.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 165 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 686
UpATreeSC 116
JuggernautJason36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18587
firebathero 186
Rush 131
Dewaltoss 97
Sexy 25
Shine 23
Bale 13
yabsab 10
Djem5 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8074
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever105
Counter-Strike
fl0m1561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1998
crisheroes1259
Liquid`Hasu709
XaKoH 147
MindelVK15
Other Games
Grubby2964
summit1g1966
Beastyqt699
FrodaN677
ceh9634
ArmadaUGS204
byalli199
C9.Mang0159
KnowMe158
Hui .147
QueenE103
Mew2King66
shahzam41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 30
• 80smullet 13
• FirePhoenix6
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1707
League of Legends
• TFBlade1131
Other Games
• imaqtpie884
• WagamamaTV253
• Shiphtur243
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 2m
Stellar Fest
18h 2m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.