• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:28
CEST 18:28
KST 01:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8912 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 361

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 359 360 361 362 363 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-18 03:17:57
December 18 2011 03:17 GMT
#7201
So... I was working on this

[image loading]

Then my computer crashed, photoshop didn't autosave properly, and the PSD got corrupted as well. SO I get to start over.

Took the opportunity to redraw the pose and rescan so it'll be better but tis still frustrating
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 18 2011 04:19 GMT
#7202
Ceramic Fluttershy bust on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CUSTOM-CERAMIC-FLUTTERSHY-BUST-/170749957683?pt=Art_Sculpture&hash=item27c17d9633#ht_500wt_945
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
December 18 2011 04:25 GMT
#7203
People are just making random FiM merchandise and ebaying it, why arent Hasbro making quality FiM merchandise again?
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 18 2011 04:57 GMT
#7204
On December 18 2011 13:25 Raelcun wrote:
People are just making random FiM merchandise and ebaying it, why arent Hasbro making quality FiM merchandise again?

Apparently because they hate money. I mean the plushies have been selling for hundreds of dollars, I think a few hundred plushies would be likely to turn a profit.
Moderator
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
December 18 2011 05:06 GMT
#7205
On December 18 2011 13:25 Raelcun wrote:
People are just making random FiM merchandise and ebaying it, why arent Hasbro making quality FiM merchandise again?

Bronies aren't a safe market, according to them. At least they've recently supposedly hired a MLP marketer that's in touch with pop culture...aka knows what the bronies are all about. Maybe they're finally admitting we're a worthwhile market? Or at least worth considering for future merchandise.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Happylime
Profile Joined August 2011
United States133 Posts
December 18 2011 05:09 GMT
#7206
Well Hasbro you see...

Is confused that they missed their demographic by so much.
Get busy living, or get busy dying.
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
December 18 2011 05:39 GMT
#7207
On December 18 2011 14:09 Happylime wrote:
Well Hasbro you see...

Is confused that they missed their demographic by so much.


Basically this.

I hope they will accept it soon (after they've seen how crazy we are with Cons and fan fics, I'm surprised they doubt us still). I know I would probably pay quite a bit for a well made RBD plushie. Maybe I should suggest it to my mom - but then I'd have to explain it...

Well you see lots of adults enjoy the show - Why? - I don't know... Just trust me. - Isn't that a kids/girls show? - Don't ask questions.
julianto
Profile Joined December 2010
2292 Posts
December 18 2011 05:42 GMT
#7208
The fact that the three tribes were fighting each other reminded of the three races in Starcraft.
I can just imagine a brony version of Starcraft.
Earth - Terran
Unicorn - Protoss
Pegasus - Zerg
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
December 18 2011 05:50 GMT
#7209
+ Show Spoiler +
Oh man this episode felt like a kid's show....
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 18 2011 05:52 GMT
#7210
100,000th image on Ponibooru:

[image loading]

On December 18 2011 14:50 Xiphos wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Oh man this episode felt like a kid's show....

+ Show Spoiler +
Relevant image:
[image loading]
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
HoMM
Profile Joined July 2010
Estonia636 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-18 05:59:42
December 18 2011 05:59 GMT
#7211
Newest episode 9/10, enjoyed it, ending was meh otherwise couldve been 10/10

.
Here's some pony vids for ya.
SC2 Masters Protoss - LoL Diamond adc/support www.twitter.com/hommlol www.youtube.com/homm87
Anarion55
Profile Joined October 2010
United States72 Posts
December 18 2011 06:02 GMT
#7212
On December 18 2011 14:39 Sprungjeezy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 14:09 Happylime wrote:
Well Hasbro you see...

Is confused that they missed their demographic by so much.


Basically this.

I hope they will accept it soon (after they've seen how crazy we are with Cons and fan fics, I'm surprised they doubt us still). I know I would probably pay quite a bit for a well made RBD plushie. Maybe I should suggest it to my mom - but then I'd have to explain it...

Well you see lots of adults enjoy the show - Why? - I don't know... Just trust me. - Isn't that a kids/girls show? - Don't ask questions.



It's also worth keeping in mind that their toy production is done at the scale of hundreds of millions of dollars. Even if producing high quality toys for bronies would be profitable in the abstract, if Hasbro can't sell a certain number it would cost more to retool the factory than it would to just ignore us. I'd guess they would need to sell over 100,000 toys a quarter to even make it worthwhile to make a new toy line, but I might be way off. The main point is, it costs major cash just to set things up to make the toys so it's only worthwhile if they expect to sell in huge quantities.
sometimes people stumble over the truth, but usually they pick themselves up and keep on going. -Churchill
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
December 18 2011 06:15 GMT
#7213
On December 18 2011 15:02 Anarion55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 14:39 Sprungjeezy wrote:
On December 18 2011 14:09 Happylime wrote:
Well Hasbro you see...

Is confused that they missed their demographic by so much.


Basically this.

I hope they will accept it soon (after they've seen how crazy we are with Cons and fan fics, I'm surprised they doubt us still). I know I would probably pay quite a bit for a well made RBD plushie. Maybe I should suggest it to my mom - but then I'd have to explain it...

Well you see lots of adults enjoy the show - Why? - I don't know... Just trust me. - Isn't that a kids/girls show? - Don't ask questions.



It's also worth keeping in mind that their toy production is done at the scale of hundreds of millions of dollars. Even if producing high quality toys for bronies would be profitable in the abstract, if Hasbro can't sell a certain number it would cost more to retool the factory than it would to just ignore us. I'd guess they would need to sell over 100,000 toys a quarter to even make it worthwhile to make a new toy line, but I might be way off. The main point is, it costs major cash just to set things up to make the toys so it's only worthwhile if they expect to sell in huge quantities.


No I realize this and I also realize that not all Bronies are confident enough with themselves to purchase such an emblem as a child's toy. I've wondered how it might appear, a straight male with a Rainbow Dash plush toy in their room, but I still believe enough people would buy it even if they might hide it from some people, they would still brag about it to others - and of course those that hide it would given the name Closet-Brony (because they might hide their toy in the closet, get it?).

Frankly, I admit I don't know enough about our Brony demographic as I've never attended a convention or done any research into how large we actually are, but I do think it would be fair to assume that those of us that can (and are willing/brave enough) to be publicly associated with it is a vastly smaller percentage of total Bronies (especially when the "Brony" demographic are generally a less outgoing people to begin with).

tl;dr - I don't know if we have enough people to warrant a toy line, but boy would I love to see it regardless (and given that we have already rendered the MLP creators speechless with the fact that we exist with our insane following, we might be worth a risk to see how little sense Bronies make).
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-18 06:24:44
December 18 2011 06:24 GMT
#7214
On December 18 2011 15:15 Sprungjeezy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 15:02 Anarion55 wrote:
On December 18 2011 14:39 Sprungjeezy wrote:
On December 18 2011 14:09 Happylime wrote:
Well Hasbro you see...

Is confused that they missed their demographic by so much.


Basically this.

I hope they will accept it soon (after they've seen how crazy we are with Cons and fan fics, I'm surprised they doubt us still). I know I would probably pay quite a bit for a well made RBD plushie. Maybe I should suggest it to my mom - but then I'd have to explain it...

Well you see lots of adults enjoy the show - Why? - I don't know... Just trust me. - Isn't that a kids/girls show? - Don't ask questions.



It's also worth keeping in mind that their toy production is done at the scale of hundreds of millions of dollars. Even if producing high quality toys for bronies would be profitable in the abstract, if Hasbro can't sell a certain number it would cost more to retool the factory than it would to just ignore us. I'd guess they would need to sell over 100,000 toys a quarter to even make it worthwhile to make a new toy line, but I might be way off. The main point is, it costs major cash just to set things up to make the toys so it's only worthwhile if they expect to sell in huge quantities.


No I realize this and I also realize that not all Bronies are confident enough with themselves to purchase such an emblem as a child's toy. I've wondered how it might appear, a straight male with a Rainbow Dash plush toy in their room, but I still believe enough people would buy it even if they might hide it from some people, they would still brag about it to others - and of course those that hide it would given the name Closet-Brony (because they might hide their toy in the closet, get it?).

Frankly, I admit I don't know enough about our Brony demographic as I've never attended a convention or done any research into how large we actually are, but I do think it would be fair to assume that those of us that can (and are willing/brave enough) to be publicly associated with it is a vastly smaller percentage of total Bronies (especially when the "Brony" demographic are generally a less outgoing people to begin with).

tl;dr - I don't know if we have enough people to warrant a toy line, but boy would I love to see it regardless (and given that we have already rendered the MLP creators speechless with the fact that we exist with our insane following, we might be worth a risk to see how little sense Bronies make).

better question, who doesn't want a rainbow dash plushie in their house?

i'd have like one in every major room
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 18 2011 06:36 GMT
#7215
On December 18 2011 15:24 Frolossus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 15:15 Sprungjeezy wrote:
On December 18 2011 15:02 Anarion55 wrote:
On December 18 2011 14:39 Sprungjeezy wrote:
On December 18 2011 14:09 Happylime wrote:
Well Hasbro you see...

Is confused that they missed their demographic by so much.


Basically this.

I hope they will accept it soon (after they've seen how crazy we are with Cons and fan fics, I'm surprised they doubt us still). I know I would probably pay quite a bit for a well made RBD plushie. Maybe I should suggest it to my mom - but then I'd have to explain it...

Well you see lots of adults enjoy the show - Why? - I don't know... Just trust me. - Isn't that a kids/girls show? - Don't ask questions.



It's also worth keeping in mind that their toy production is done at the scale of hundreds of millions of dollars. Even if producing high quality toys for bronies would be profitable in the abstract, if Hasbro can't sell a certain number it would cost more to retool the factory than it would to just ignore us. I'd guess they would need to sell over 100,000 toys a quarter to even make it worthwhile to make a new toy line, but I might be way off. The main point is, it costs major cash just to set things up to make the toys so it's only worthwhile if they expect to sell in huge quantities.


No I realize this and I also realize that not all Bronies are confident enough with themselves to purchase such an emblem as a child's toy. I've wondered how it might appear, a straight male with a Rainbow Dash plush toy in their room, but I still believe enough people would buy it even if they might hide it from some people, they would still brag about it to others - and of course those that hide it would given the name Closet-Brony (because they might hide their toy in the closet, get it?).

Frankly, I admit I don't know enough about our Brony demographic as I've never attended a convention or done any research into how large we actually are, but I do think it would be fair to assume that those of us that can (and are willing/brave enough) to be publicly associated with it is a vastly smaller percentage of total Bronies (especially when the "Brony" demographic are generally a less outgoing people to begin with).

tl;dr - I don't know if we have enough people to warrant a toy line, but boy would I love to see it regardless (and given that we have already rendered the MLP creators speechless with the fact that we exist with our insane following, we might be worth a risk to see how little sense Bronies make).

better question, who doesn't want a rainbow dash plushie in their house?

i'd have like one in every major room

Only one?

It's not like Hasbro's target audience wouldn't buy plushies, so I don't know why they haven't made any. Stuffed animals are some of the most stereotypically girly things there are.
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
December 18 2011 06:42 GMT
#7216
On December 18 2011 15:36 Daralii wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 15:24 Frolossus wrote:
On December 18 2011 15:15 Sprungjeezy wrote:
On December 18 2011 15:02 Anarion55 wrote:
On December 18 2011 14:39 Sprungjeezy wrote:
On December 18 2011 14:09 Happylime wrote:
Well Hasbro you see...

Is confused that they missed their demographic by so much.


Basically this.

I hope they will accept it soon (after they've seen how crazy we are with Cons and fan fics, I'm surprised they doubt us still). I know I would probably pay quite a bit for a well made RBD plushie. Maybe I should suggest it to my mom - but then I'd have to explain it...

Well you see lots of adults enjoy the show - Why? - I don't know... Just trust me. - Isn't that a kids/girls show? - Don't ask questions.



It's also worth keeping in mind that their toy production is done at the scale of hundreds of millions of dollars. Even if producing high quality toys for bronies would be profitable in the abstract, if Hasbro can't sell a certain number it would cost more to retool the factory than it would to just ignore us. I'd guess they would need to sell over 100,000 toys a quarter to even make it worthwhile to make a new toy line, but I might be way off. The main point is, it costs major cash just to set things up to make the toys so it's only worthwhile if they expect to sell in huge quantities.


No I realize this and I also realize that not all Bronies are confident enough with themselves to purchase such an emblem as a child's toy. I've wondered how it might appear, a straight male with a Rainbow Dash plush toy in their room, but I still believe enough people would buy it even if they might hide it from some people, they would still brag about it to others - and of course those that hide it would given the name Closet-Brony (because they might hide their toy in the closet, get it?).

Frankly, I admit I don't know enough about our Brony demographic as I've never attended a convention or done any research into how large we actually are, but I do think it would be fair to assume that those of us that can (and are willing/brave enough) to be publicly associated with it is a vastly smaller percentage of total Bronies (especially when the "Brony" demographic are generally a less outgoing people to begin with).

tl;dr - I don't know if we have enough people to warrant a toy line, but boy would I love to see it regardless (and given that we have already rendered the MLP creators speechless with the fact that we exist with our insane following, we might be worth a risk to see how little sense Bronies make).

better question, who doesn't want a rainbow dash plushie in their house?

i'd have like one in every major room

Only one?

It's not like Hasbro's target audience wouldn't buy plushies, so I don't know why they haven't made any. Stuffed animals are some of the most stereotypically girly things there are.


Hahaha, that's a good point.
Phant
Profile Joined August 2010
United States737 Posts
December 18 2011 08:33 GMT
#7217
I think Hasbro forgets that show accurate toys and plushies wouldn't sell only to the Brony audience, but also to the intended demographic as well.
Ventil
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden414 Posts
December 18 2011 08:55 GMT
#7218
Noticed that Xbox360 got youtube support.
Celebrated by watching like 8 episodes of MLP on my 55" TV.
Life couldn't be any sweeter.
Twitter: @VeNtiLSC
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
December 18 2011 10:47 GMT
#7219
On December 18 2011 14:42 julianto wrote:
The fact that the three tribes were fighting each other reminded of the three races in Starcraft.
I can just imagine a brony version of Starcraft.
Earth - Terran
Unicorn - Protoss
Pegasus - Zerg



Well, according to the MC server you are switching terran and zerg, because Pegasus is so OP and Earth ponies are just starting to get actual abilities.

As for the episode:

+ Show Spoiler +
I really liked it up until the last 4 minutes. It was hilarious and Pinkie Pie was so Pinkie Pie. The Derp watch was fun and the overall history was pretty interesting. The 'herp derp lets all be friends' thing was kind of annoying...but they've defeated two demi-gods with friendship before so its not totally outlandish. I just wish they would get back to the regular episodes. The season started out REALLY strong and it has slowed down a little bit.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Yazor
Profile Joined July 2011
Finland30 Posts
December 18 2011 11:12 GMT
#7220
my thoughts about Hearth's Warming Eve episode
+ Show Spoiler +
I liked the episode maybe that snowball which was thrown at Rarity was for real
when Derpy was shown I was thinking that I would pay to see a Derpy episode it was funny :p
lol
Prev 1 359 360 361 362 363 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM480
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 480
TKL 184
ByuN 164
ProTech151
SteadfastSC 100
UpATreeSC 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31371
Calm 3215
Shuttle 2823
Jaedong 1260
Mini 828
EffOrt 633
Soma 530
Horang2 529
ZerO 250
Rush 244
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 224
Snow 176
firebathero 113
hero 86
Zeus 77
Mind 74
Mong 73
Shine 44
Hyun 42
Free 35
sorry 34
Sharp 30
Aegong 22
ToSsGirL 22
PianO 22
Terrorterran 22
Killer 20
JYJ 19
Trap 19
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 15
HiyA 13
Rock 12
Sexy 11
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6065
Dendi1234
League of Legends
KnowMe25
Counter-Strike
fl0m4114
x6flipin606
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2012
Liquid`RaSZi1360
ceh9397
Beastyqt396
Khaldor279
crisheroes274
dupreeh238
Livibee231
420jenkins204
C9.Mang0202
QueenE109
IndyStarCraft 103
Trikslyr90
Dewaltoss70
ZerO(Twitch)22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH279
• Hinosc 10
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3707
• WagamamaTV527
League of Legends
• Nemesis2288
• TFBlade299
Other Games
• Shiphtur816
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 32m
INu's Battles
18h 32m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 32m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.