• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:24
CEST 17:24
KST 00:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9185 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 363

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 361 362 363 364 365 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Saurabhinator
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Australia347 Posts
December 19 2011 06:56 GMT
#7241
On December 19 2011 07:51 Zephirdd wrote:
So guys,

Today is my birthday. Well, korean birthday, but in about 5 hours it will be my birthday officially.

So I demand cute. As much cute as you can find. NAO. Please? :D

I'll begin with some egophiliac!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Your turn!

<edit>
LOL NINJA RAELCUN

1. Happy Birthday.
2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
3. let me give you some cute:
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
#1 Rarity Fanboi. CA:http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?224569-Saura-Sketchbook/page7
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 19 2011 07:20 GMT
#7242
[image loading]

Oh god I want it

Now then, an art:

[image loading]
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Dreamslayer
Profile Joined October 2011
50 Posts
December 19 2011 08:20 GMT
#7243
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I don't know why but it makes me think about Twillight reading books about Minecraft.
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
December 19 2011 08:31 GMT
#7244
Dunno why some people think season 2 is any worse than season 1. The only season 2 episode I haven't enjoyed was Mare-Do Well, and that episode could have been saved with a few lines of dialogue.
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
bobdash101
Profile Joined November 2011
United States41 Posts
December 19 2011 08:38 GMT
#7245
On December 19 2011 05:35 ScKingZakku wrote:
http://binarybeast.com/xSC21112018# Date of sc2 brony tournament is postponed please feel free to signup anyways! ;D
30dec 17.00 cet.

Eu server


Why did everyone ignore this post?
jinkyu7
Profile Joined September 2011
United States45 Posts
December 19 2011 08:52 GMT
#7246
On December 19 2011 05:35 ScKingZakku wrote:
http://binarybeast.com/xSC21112018# Date of sc2 brony tournament is postponed please feel free to signup anyways! ;D
30dec 17.00 cet.

Eu server



If only on US server I would totally do this!
If a man says a truth, we think it a lie. If a man says a lie, we think it the truth.
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-19 10:22:31
December 19 2011 10:08 GMT
#7247
Happy birthday Zephirdd, why is it I always read your name as Zephridd for some reason i'll have to work on that!
Have a picture pony thread
[image loading]
Infact have two
[image loading]

I just noticed I never put down my thoughts on the latest episode:
+ Show Spoiler +
Well, ill admit since unforseen circumstances took me away from a computer that could run high quality youtube videos I clicked on the first few thoughts on episode spoilers before I watched it, was pretty crestfallen at the first few reactions.

However when I got around to watching the episode it actually turned out to possibly be my favourite episode in the season so far, it's actually the first episode I watched instantly again after seeing it the first time, tbh some of the things in the history were quite suprising (Pegasus a warrior nation? in my little pony really? :p that is awesome) and finally there was some confirmation that it is indeed the Earth Ponies that grow the food so I can quit digging up that Faust quote that says the same whenever there is some Earth Pony neighsayer.

I thought it was pretty good to cast Pinkie as the chancellor and Applejack as Smart Cookie since it was a very fun interaction between those two, I think if the roles had been reversed it would not have been nearly as funny.

The ending was quite predictable, though maybe i'm just dumb but I was pleasantly suprised when it was the 3 aides that resolved the problems instead of the Chancellor / Commander and Princess, though I guess that IS pretty obvious.

The design on the Wendi...thingies can't remember the name but the evil spirits that feed on hate and conflict was pretty badass even though we did not see too much of them

Ending on a song is tradition for Christmas episodes in these sorts of shows it was quite nice, not my fave song by any means. (not long enough to be considered honestly) the little scene at the end with the window causing problems again was pretty funny.

That is my random observations at the moment




Paint it bright and bold.
pettter
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1032 Posts
December 19 2011 10:30 GMT
#7248
On December 19 2011 17:38 bobdash101 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2011 05:35 ScKingZakku wrote:
http://binarybeast.com/xSC21112018# Date of sc2 brony tournament is postponed please feel free to signup anyways! ;D
30dec 17.00 cet.

Eu server


Why did everyone ignore this post?

Not ignoring, but I'm not sure if I'll have the time.. I was planning on seeing what I've been able to do this week first.
Saurabhinator
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Australia347 Posts
December 19 2011 10:57 GMT
#7249
Why you should come onto TLponies chatroom:
+ Show Spoiler +
[20:50] <+pettter> Potmilk: how was bin Ladin a dictator?
[20:50] <+Saurabhinator> he wasnt
[20:50] <+Saurabhinator> he was a douchebag
[20:51] <+SiPa> same as jobs
[20:51] <+pettter> not quite the same
[20:52] <+pettter> bin Ladin never made anyone instal iTunes
#1 Rarity Fanboi. CA:http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?224569-Saura-Sketchbook/page7
bloodynoob
Profile Joined June 2011
Latvia66 Posts
December 19 2011 13:28 GMT
#7250
happy birthday zephirdd have a good one.
also we should post more cristmas pictures starting from thi page since its like 5 days left ... + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 19 2011 13:36 GMT
#7251
Happy birthday people who have birthdays!

I'm kind of at work so pony pictures will have to wait.
Moderator
Lynda
Profile Joined May 2010
649 Posts
December 19 2011 19:30 GMT
#7252
On December 19 2011 16:20 Daralii wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I wish that pic was available also in higher resolution, it would be perfect as a wallpaper.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
December 19 2011 19:40 GMT
#7253
Hooray I'm on EQD! http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/12/wallpaper-compilation-17.html
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
December 19 2011 19:41 GMT
#7254
On December 20 2011 04:40 Raelcun wrote:
Hooray I'm on EQD! http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/12/wallpaper-compilation-17.html

I saw that. =D Congrats!
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
JeosAdn
Profile Joined September 2011
Costa Rica432 Posts
December 19 2011 20:48 GMT
#7255
Everypony is doing something these days!

Unfortunately, I don't have a drop of artistic skill in my whole body. Not wanting to feel left out, I'm teaching myself how to vector trace. Here's my second try (about 4-5 hours of work):

[image loading]


I'm doing requests for practice, so feel free to PM me an image you want traced.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
December 19 2011 21:15 GMT
#7256
Thats pretty good jeos but you seem to be having the same problem I'm still having being new with vectors and keeping the line widths consistent in places particularly her wings are troublesome but for the most part you did a good job. Illustrator helps a bit with this kind of thing as it has a few cheatermode things built into the pen tool to help with vectors but sadly I don't have it.
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
December 19 2011 23:00 GMT
#7257
Happy Bday Zephirdd! Don't have a lot of pony pics, but just a few I found from recent drawfriends!

[image loading]

[image loading]
Seizon Senryaku!
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-20 00:16:07
December 20 2011 00:01 GMT
#7258
The two pics from the brony meetup I went to!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Cutie Mark Cookies!

[image loading]

Group photo!
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 20 2011 00:17 GMT
#7259
[image loading]

DAT. ART.


Unrelated, but it turns out the last episode was Plato's Republic, but with ponies.
http://www.reddit.com/r/mylittlepony/comments/nit6g/equestria_is_platos_republic/
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Ruffian
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States369 Posts
December 20 2011 00:30 GMT
#7260
One of my most favorite artists drew some ponies. I had to share. Gah the cute ;w;!!

[image loading]

The rest spoilered

+ Show Spoiler +


[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

There's a class for this (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Prev 1 361 362 363 364 365 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 523
SteadfastSC 216
ProTech123
Rex 62
CosmosSc2 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42622
Calm 3571
Jaedong 2018
Shuttle 1789
Horang2 744
Soma 703
Mini 671
EffOrt 562
Rush 298
Soulkey 296
[ Show more ]
Stork 289
Larva 286
ZerO 242
BeSt 240
Snow 212
firebathero 128
Mong 112
Zeus 81
hero 78
910 73
Mind 70
Free 48
Hyun 48
Pusan 38
sorry 38
Shinee 36
Shine 35
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Killer 25
PianO 25
JYJ 22
Aegong 18
Bale 17
Sexy 16
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 14
Hm[arnc] 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Trap 12
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5625
Dendi1135
420jenkins173
Counter-Strike
fl0m3532
Fnx 629
x6flipin236
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King116
ChuDatz25
Other Games
singsing2174
Liquid`RaSZi968
hiko689
B2W.Neo573
dupreeh399
ceh9328
crisheroes252
Khaldor247
TKL 227
Livibee197
Trikslyr91
QueenE87
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 704
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH278
• mYiSmile114
• Hinosc 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV320
League of Legends
• Nemesis2360
• Jankos1583
• TFBlade611
Other Games
• Shiphtur711
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
36m
The PondCast
18h 36m
INu's Battles
19h 36m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.