• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:29
CEST 11:29
KST 18:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9464 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 365

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 363 364 365 366 367 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
December 21 2011 01:19 GMT
#7281
Eurobeat song! Woop woop woop!

[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Devolved
Profile Joined April 2008
United States2753 Posts
December 21 2011 03:43 GMT
#7282
aww man, ponyarchive.org shut down. Now I can't d/l the episodes :`(
$♥$
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 05:37:20
December 21 2011 03:55 GMT
#7283
Just found this on EqD. This is pretty awesome and nostalgic.

[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
jinkyu7
Profile Joined September 2011
United States45 Posts
December 21 2011 04:19 GMT
#7284

just had to post some fluttershy for this thread
If a man says a truth, we think it a lie. If a man says a lie, we think it the truth.
Devolved
Profile Joined April 2008
United States2753 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 04:26:07
December 21 2011 04:25 GMT
#7285
On December 21 2011 12:55 Gary Oak wrote:
Just do what I do: torrents or getting a browser addon which lets you directly download high def Youtube videos and rip the episodes from there.

What do you use? What I have doesn't work with the new youtube page. (I use google chrome browser)
$♥$
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 05:44:53
December 21 2011 04:31 GMT
#7286
More sick music:

[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 05:47:08
December 21 2011 05:30 GMT
#7287
derp

[image loading]
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 21 2011 06:13 GMT
#7288
So many sad Derpy comics floating around...

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
December 21 2011 06:15 GMT
#7289
Whyyyyyy did you have to post that? I finally got the gigantic pout off my face and then you made it appear again.. T.T
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 21 2011 06:16 GMT
#7290
On December 21 2011 15:15 Raelcun wrote:
Whyyyyyy did you have to post that? I finally got the gigantic pout off my face and then you made it appear again.. T.T

Would battlecruiser!Rarity make things better?

http://yudhaikeledai.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-and-Starcraft-Battlecruiser-Unit-Portrait-274714206
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
December 21 2011 06:20 GMT
#7291
I counter your sad with cute and giggles

[image loading]
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
December 21 2011 06:40 GMT
#7292
Okay double posting cuz once again I don't link PMVs very often but here you go this ones really good

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xn538n_paradise_shortfilms
Lucidity
Profile Joined July 2010
South Africa603 Posts
December 21 2011 08:58 GMT
#7293
Ponyarchives ... is down ? :<
Valar Morghulis
Saurabhinator
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Australia347 Posts
December 21 2011 13:05 GMT
#7294
On December 21 2011 17:58 Lucidity wrote:
Ponyarchives ... is down ? :<

so the crackdown begins. /( . _.)\
welp there goes my dealer.
#1 Rarity Fanboi. CA:http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?224569-Saura-Sketchbook/page7
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 14:45:36
December 21 2011 14:43 GMT
#7295
The response from PonyArchive after their inevitable closure was less than ideal however what good did they think a rude message would do anyone, destroyed my sympathy instantly.

However in brighter news the Humble Brony Bundle has been named the top contributor to the humble bundle indie game charity which I encourage people to check out if they like indie games, you pay what you want for the bundle and the money goes to good causes and the games can be addictive and fun

Link to the main humble bundle page http://www.humblebundle.com/
Link to the Humble Brony bundle group http://humblebronybundle.blogspot.com/
Paint it bright and bold.
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
December 21 2011 17:19 GMT
#7296
So... I had my first pony-dream yesterday.
It started with a bird's-eye view of Twilight and Spike walking along and chatting about something and having a good time, then switched to a scene in the Canterlot garden. Woona (Woona, not Luna) was wearing some sort of hooded cape that was far too large for her as she tried to dance around in the Garden. Filly 'Tia was watching her from behind some bushes and trying to stifle her giggles. Then I woke up.

Sure it was only like 10 seconds long, but I've never woken up in a better mood in my life. I had a gigantic grin on my face for the next hour or so as I got ready and headed off to school. And yes, of COURSE I wore my pony shirt.


Much later, I had just finished playing basketball with my friends for a good two hours and was completely exhausted. I took a shower and was about to go to bed when I remembered that I needed to do some studying for a test the next day. GRRR. So I sat down with my textbook and worksheets and started trudging through my review. After about 10 minutes I realized that I hadn't been listening to any music (which I ALWAYS do), so I grabbed my ipod. I wasn't in a great mood at this point, so I went straight to the best mood-lifting music there is: Derpidety! I also went from the kitchen table to our more comfortable couches to try to make it more bearable.

I don't think I've ever enjoyed studying quite that much... ever. I'm pretty sure that being cozied up on the couch with Derpidety playing will make anything absolute happiness. When I finished, I was nearly as happy as I had been that morning.

To finish out my day of pony and celebrate my getting-stuff-done-ness, I watched the Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie Christmas flash again.
... That, after the amazing day of loving ponies... I don't remember the last time I cried so many happy tears.

If you would have told me a year ago about how My Little Pony is so very powerful, I would have just laughed and wondered what the heck you were talking about. I'm sure you guys stop to contemplate just how crazy this all is before. It's awesome. XD

Yesterday was the best day I've had in quite a while.

"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
GypsyBeast
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada630 Posts
December 21 2011 21:00 GMT
#7297
I just finally got around to organizing my pony picture folder, it was a mess man.
my final count of pictures was 623 and my rarity folder was the biggest with ~250 pictures, would not have it any other way.
Ya? Well ill BM you harder! Another win in 10 seconds flat! -Rainbow Dash playing SC2.
Soap
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Brazil1546 Posts
December 21 2011 21:17 GMT
#7298
The things ponies make me do.... singing Giggle at the Ghostly in face of any kind of danger (it works!), also the loading screen of Anno 2070 has a line saying "Fudging Ecobalance" which makes me sing Art of the Dress every single time. (even if you simply have to fudge it/make sure that it stays within our budget)
Frigo
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary1023 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-21 22:28:50
December 21 2011 22:28 GMT
#7299


+ Show Spoiler [Meet the ponies] +




http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Treasure_Chest
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 21 2011 22:37 GMT
#7300

This heavyguy needs more views, and since we´re doing another round of TF2 crossovers, why not?


I like AJ´s cringing at the end.
:3
Prev 1 363 364 365 366 367 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1413
firebathero 725
Jaedong 409
Hyuk 383
BeSt 364
Hyun 324
Mong 313
Soma 222
Shuttle 148
PianO 93
[ Show more ]
Sexy 81
Stork 78
Shine 64
910 54
Mind 54
sSak 40
Shinee 29
ZergMaN 27
Hm[arnc] 25
ZerO 23
Bale 22
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
Rush 17
Larva 16
sorry 16
Noble 12
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe29
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1204
shoxiejesuss967
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King251
Other Games
gofns35031
summit1g7768
ceh9598
singsing517
KnowMe128
Pyrionflax109
Livibee64
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)8
DeMusliM1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick472
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1056
• Stunt354
Other Games
• Shiphtur420
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 31m
Patches Events
6h 31m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.