• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:27
CEST 16:27
KST 23:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8798 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 366

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 364 365 366 367 368 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
December 21 2011 23:21 GMT
#7301
Nice story Dub. =D

Happy tears are best tears, something I hadn't experienced in about 10 years until recently. Now I can't watch a few of the episodes as well as a few videos (like Rainbow Dash Tail) without crying. Feels good man; great way to make yourself feel better after any sort of powerful emotions.
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
HoMM
Profile Joined July 2010
Estonia636 Posts
December 22 2011 00:06 GMT
#7302


Merry christmas to all of you. : )
SC2 Masters Protoss - LoL Diamond adc/support www.twitter.com/hommlol www.youtube.com/homm87
[Agony]x90
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States853 Posts
December 22 2011 00:21 GMT
#7303
On December 21 2011 22:05 Saurabhinator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2011 17:58 Lucidity wrote:
Ponyarchives ... is down ? :<

so the crackdown begins. /( . _.)\
welp there goes my dealer.


Indeed there was a crack down. It was taken down about half a week ago. Hope you guys still have access :/.

Also, Dub has lucid dream about ponies after lucidity posts? Coincidence? I think not!
JF dodger since 2009
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 22 2011 02:31 GMT
#7304
Tank is best pet.

[image loading]
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
TheDoT42
Profile Joined December 2011
South Africa47 Posts
December 22 2011 05:41 GMT
#7305
Afetr 4 days I finally finished reading all the posts (exept a few off the larger essays)

You guys are definitly an Epic bunch of people. At least thats what I can gather from 366 pages and the few SC2 vids I watched

So please add me to the list

So here are some pics, sry if repost

[image loading]

[image loading]
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
December 22 2011 05:47 GMT
#7306
On December 22 2011 14:41 TheDoT42 wrote:
Afetr 4 days I finally finished reading all the posts (exept a few off the larger essays)

You guys are definitly an Epic bunch of people. At least thats what I can gather from 366 pages and the few SC2 vids I watched

So please add me to the list

So here are some pics, sry if repost

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]

Every... page? That's some epic commitment and a LOT of pony. We're glad to have you! :D
Oh, and make sure you join the IRC at #tlponies to chat sometime!
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
Brutaxilos
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2634 Posts
December 22 2011 05:51 GMT
#7307
am i the only one who hates all these TF2 crossovers? sorry maybe im just a SC supremist but something about the TF2 ponies just pisses me off.
Jangbi favorite player. Forever~ CJ herO the King of IEM. BOMBERRRRRRRR. Sexy Boy Rogue. soO #1! Oliveira China Represent!
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
December 22 2011 05:54 GMT
#7308
They crack me up personally, the juxtapositions of the heavy in conjunction with the ponies especially Fluttershy is just really good parody.
HoMM
Profile Joined July 2010
Estonia636 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 06:59:59
December 22 2011 06:59 GMT
#7309
SC2 Masters Protoss - LoL Diamond adc/support www.twitter.com/hommlol www.youtube.com/homm87
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 22 2011 08:23 GMT
#7310
Tonight happened to be the longest night of the year, so...

[image loading]

Winter Moon Celebration?
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
December 22 2011 09:14 GMT
#7311
So I think I'm going to use "Rainbow Dash" as my DotA 2 handle as she is obviously best pony and today I played in the TL vs Reddit "grudge" match and I enjoyed the casters saying Rainbow Dash to no end even though I'm unsure if they know who Rainbow Dash is or what it's from D:

Also I'm curious what PonyArchive had - did they have links to the YouTube MLP Episodes, did they have the episodes hosted on their own server for download, or what? I usually just search on YouTube for the MLP and pick an episode to watch, but when I have better internet I'm going to download all available episodes in 1080p via torrent. Best way to use 30GB IMO.

Also, is it just me, or does the old MLP seem like you're tripping on acid while watching MLP FiM?
pettter
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1032 Posts
December 22 2011 09:17 GMT
#7312
On December 22 2011 18:14 Sprungjeezy wrote:
So I think I'm going to use "Rainbow Dash" as my DotA 2 handle as she is obviously best pony and today I played in the TL vs Reddit "grudge" match and I enjoyed the casters saying Rainbow Dash to no end even though I'm unsure if they know who Rainbow Dash is or what it's from D:

Also I'm curious what PonyArchive had - did they have links to the YouTube MLP Episodes, did they have the episodes hosted on their own server for download, or what? I usually just search on YouTube for the MLP and pick an episode to watch, but when I have better internet I'm going to download all available episodes in 1080p via torrent. Best way to use 30GB IMO.

Also, is it just me, or does the old MLP seem like you're tripping on acid while watching MLP FiM?

I would actually be surprised if RD wasn't already taken as a handle on DotA 2...

Ponyarchive had torrents, hosted eps (a few, I think), and links to eps on various upload sites (megaupload etc.).
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-22 09:17:56
December 22 2011 09:17 GMT
#7313
On December 22 2011 18:14 Sprungjeezy wrote:
Also I'm curious what PonyArchive had - did they have links to the YouTube MLP Episodes, did they have the episodes hosted on their own server for download, or what? I usually just search on YouTube for the MLP and pick an episode to watch, but when I have better internet I'm going to download all available episodes in 1080p via torrent. Best way to use 30GB IMO.

They had torrents of every episode, as well as direct downloads.

BTW don't waste your GB on getting 1080p, 720p is perfect.
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
December 22 2011 09:26 GMT
#7314
On December 22 2011 18:17 RPR_Tempest wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 22 2011 18:14 Sprungjeezy wrote:
Also I'm curious what PonyArchive had - did they have links to the YouTube MLP Episodes, did they have the episodes hosted on their own server for download, or what? I usually just search on YouTube for the MLP and pick an episode to watch, but when I have better internet I'm going to download all available episodes in 1080p via torrent. Best way to use 30GB IMO.

They had torrents of every episode, as well as direct downloads.

BTW don't waste your GB on getting 1080p, 720p is perfect.


Pfft, my desktop has a freshly formatted 1TB hard drive, 30GB is a drop in the bucket.

As for DotA 2, like other Valve games, handles are not unique and easily changed, but I think I will actively use Rainbow Dash for tournaments/leagues and my team.

And thanks for linking that derpidety's channel, I think a lot of this music would be great for runs, especially in the cold.
K9GM3
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands116 Posts
December 22 2011 09:33 GMT
#7315
On December 22 2011 09:06 HoMM wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VlkdUsuQ-k

Merry christmas to all of you. : )

SCOOTALOO NOOOOOOOOOOOO~
No, I don't want your number.
Phearlock
Profile Joined December 2007
Norway400 Posts
December 22 2011 09:38 GMT
#7316
On December 22 2011 18:17 RPR_Tempest wrote:

BTW don't waste your GB on getting 1080p, 720p is perfect.


Most of the time yeah, though I do notice the difference between 720pony and 1080pony when you fullscreen it with 1920x1080 resolution.
FoxyMayhem
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
624 Posts
December 22 2011 13:16 GMT
#7317
On December 22 2011 14:41 TheDoT42 wrote:
Afetr 4 days I finally finished reading all the posts (exept a few off the larger essays)

You guys are definitly an Epic bunch of people. At least thats what I can gather from 366 pages and the few SC2 vids I watched
O.O
That's a lot of posts. You probably skipped half of mine then, but oh well, I'm still impressed! So... you've watched the show now? Glad to have you with us.
TheDoT42
Profile Joined December 2011
South Africa47 Posts
December 22 2011 14:58 GMT
#7318
On December 22 2011 22:16 FoxyMayhem wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 22 2011 14:41 TheDoT42 wrote:
Afetr 4 days I finally finished reading all the posts (exept a few off the larger essays)

You guys are definitly an Epic bunch of people. At least thats what I can gather from 366 pages and the few SC2 vids I watched

O.O
That's a lot of posts. You probably skipped half of mine then, but oh well, I'm still impressed! So... you've watched the show now? Glad to have you with us.


Wathched the show a few months ago, Recently rewatched them all. They are definitly better second time around.

Great to be part of such a positive group.

now the obligatory pic
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Raelcun
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States3747 Posts
December 22 2011 16:32 GMT
#7319
Apparently guys Ponyarchive put up a trojan redirect on their website...

real mature probably a good idea to stop telling people to go there to look at the message.

Also I would realllly like it if they made a Winter Moon Celebration episode but I dont think it'll happen :[
Andypk
Profile Joined November 2010
Scotland512 Posts
December 22 2011 17:36 GMT
#7320
I couldn't help but post this, it's too damn cute!

[image loading]
Prev 1 364 365 366 367 368 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1111
RotterdaM622
SteadfastSC280
TKL 234
Rex130
CosmosSc2 42
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 622
SteadfastSC 280
TKL 234
Rex 130
ProTech80
CosmosSc2 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46567
Calm 3391
Shuttle 2552
Jaedong 1693
Horang2 730
Soma 527
actioN 524
Mini 461
Rush 453
Soulkey 408
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 368
Stork 349
ZerO 270
BeSt 212
Larva 195
Snow 188
Mong 124
firebathero 119
Zeus 97
hero 93
Mind 75
910 71
Free 64
Hyun 53
Yoon 48
sorry 40
Sharp 38
Shinee 36
PianO 36
Shine 33
Pusan 31
JYJ 26
ToSsGirL 25
Bale 22
Aegong 21
Sexy 20
HiyA 18
Terrorterran 18
Rock 14
Hm[arnc] 14
Killer 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5130
Dendi1305
420jenkins0
Counter-Strike
fl0m2409
Fnx 600
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King167
ChuDatz24
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko366
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko805
crisheroes417
Liquid`RaSZi347
B2W.Neo289
DeMusliM233
ceh9210
Pyrionflax187
Khaldor187
Livibee181
Liquid`VortiX149
dupreeh132
Trikslyr82
QueenE65
ZerO(Twitch)19
Hui .7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 529
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH230
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2139
• Jankos1617
• TFBlade461
• Noizen81
Other Games
• Shiphtur648
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 33m
The PondCast
19h 33m
INu's Battles
20h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.