• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:50
CEST 13:50
KST 20:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7851 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 44

Forum Index > Dota 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 1254 Next
zeehar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)3804 Posts
December 07 2011 01:04 GMT
#861
ok it's available, but there are only like 1000 people online right now.
I AM THE UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
December 07 2011 01:18 GMT
#862
is there a day9 of dota/dota 2?
For the Swarm!
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
December 07 2011 01:57 GMT
#863
On December 07 2011 07:20 ahswtini wrote:
Anyone know how to view your match history?

I don't think anyone answered you in-game either. :D

I don't know if you can. I think that you can only see your win/loss with each hero.
Valashu
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands561 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 02:26:19
December 07 2011 02:22 GMT
#864
On December 07 2011 10:57 Durak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 07:20 ahswtini wrote:
Anyone know how to view your match history?

I don't think anyone answered you in-game either. :D

I don't know if you can. I think that you can only see your win/loss with each hero.


Valve gets it right every time.

People will only have the useful stats now instead of K/D stats which have no place in a game like DOTA 2
The superior pilot uses his superior judgement to avoid exercising his superior skill.
SkimGuy
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada709 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 02:40:51
December 07 2011 02:40 GMT
#865
On December 07 2011 10:18 Raidern wrote:
is there a day9 of dota/dota 2?

There was a guy doing dailies called dcnebula (dcnebu1a on twitch.tv), not sure if he's still doing them
SkimGuy
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada709 Posts
December 07 2011 02:47 GMT
#866
The reason why LoL sucks to watch/play is because you can literally be winning the entire match, have one bad engagement (no ability to buy back, long respawn timers) and you can literally lose the game right there. It's pretty luck based at high levels/late game because everyone will be farmed, and all it takes is one bad decision to lose the game. It feels like the player is less in control of the game, and relies on luck.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 03:27:58
December 07 2011 03:26 GMT
#867
Right.

So I just played a game as Bloodseeker. I think that was his name, nonetheless. How does everyone feel about him getting that movement speed slowing orb from the secret shop after you get your boots? I think it provides great synergy with his E, and once you get a bit fed -- that 12% slow speed really starts to make a difference in who can kite you, get away, etc. Not to say Rupture doesn't do the job quite well, but yeah.

Can anyone provide me a good reason of why I -shouldn't- get that orb and keep it pretty much until the very end of the late game where I got so much gold I can just replace my 6th slot with another epic? Because as far as I can tell, it seems like one of the most hilariously strong items for an AGI carry mid game. Especially on Bloodseeker where you can get like 44% movement speed increase in addition to the 12% slow on them, you can just trade hits all around in a teamfight and keep the entire team from running.

EDIT: Note I'm pretty new to Dota. Haven't played in, well, years. And by years, I mean YEARS So bear with me if I'm doing something really obvious here.
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12172 Posts
December 07 2011 06:12 GMT
#868
Bloodseeker tends to play as a ganker in mid game since he has a low HP pool and long CD on his useful skills, two passives does that. For that reason people tend to get force staff or other items that quickly increases his burst damage instead of slows and so on.
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
December 07 2011 07:08 GMT
#869
I can't remember but someone asked about match history. If you go to the watch tab, then at the top click on recent games, you can search for your name and even download a replay of it! Just found this out and wasn't sure if people knew, it is pretty awesome!
"I am a leaf on the wind."
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
December 07 2011 07:15 GMT
#870
On December 07 2011 12:26 Fruscainte wrote:
Right.

So I just played a game as Bloodseeker. I think that was his name, nonetheless. How does everyone feel about him getting that movement speed slowing orb from the secret shop after you get your boots? I think it provides great synergy with his E, and once you get a bit fed -- that 12% slow speed really starts to make a difference in who can kite you, get away, etc. Not to say Rupture doesn't do the job quite well, but yeah.

Can anyone provide me a good reason of why I -shouldn't- get that orb and keep it pretty much until the very end of the late game where I got so much gold I can just replace my 6th slot with another epic? Because as far as I can tell, it seems like one of the most hilariously strong items for an AGI carry mid game. Especially on Bloodseeker where you can get like 44% movement speed increase in addition to the 12% slow on them, you can just trade hits all around in a teamfight and keep the entire team from running.

EDIT: Note I'm pretty new to Dota. Haven't played in, well, years. And by years, I mean YEARS So bear with me if I'm doing something really obvious here.

This is a very common mistake that new players make. You're looking at it the wrong way. It actually doesn't synergize with his skillset. Think about it. If someone is low you're already getting an ms boost o you don't need to slow them, you have vision so they can't juke you and vastly outrun them. Also your ulti does damage according to distance travelled. If you slow them that's the opposite of what you want.

Your hero is a low hp agi melee, and the orb gives you no stats. Its actually bad vs any half competent team. You are intentionally leaving yourself an open weakness to nukes more than you would originally by having poison orb.

IN GENERAL stats items are better for people learning the game, rather than straight non stat bonuses and learning to play with stat item progressions will lead to a more overall solid player imho. I.e. noobs who start dota and think fast mask of madness is better than solid lane presence and last hitting with str power treads.
CountChocula
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada2068 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 07:26:58
December 07 2011 07:26 GMT
#871
On December 07 2011 16:15 Ack1027 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 12:26 Fruscainte wrote:
Right.

So I just played a game as Bloodseeker. I think that was his name, nonetheless. How does everyone feel about him getting that movement speed slowing orb from the secret shop after you get your boots? I think it provides great synergy with his E, and once you get a bit fed -- that 12% slow speed really starts to make a difference in who can kite you, get away, etc. Not to say Rupture doesn't do the job quite well, but yeah.

Can anyone provide me a good reason of why I -shouldn't- get that orb and keep it pretty much until the very end of the late game where I got so much gold I can just replace my 6th slot with another epic? Because as far as I can tell, it seems like one of the most hilariously strong items for an AGI carry mid game. Especially on Bloodseeker where you can get like 44% movement speed increase in addition to the 12% slow on them, you can just trade hits all around in a teamfight and keep the entire team from running.

EDIT: Note I'm pretty new to Dota. Haven't played in, well, years. And by years, I mean YEARS So bear with me if I'm doing something really obvious here.

This is a very common mistake that new players make. You're looking at it the wrong way. It actually doesn't synergize with his skillset. Think about it. If someone is low you're already getting an ms boost o you don't need to slow them, you have vision so they can't juke you and vastly outrun them. Also your ulti does damage according to distance travelled. If you slow them that's the opposite of what you want.

Your hero is a low hp agi melee, and the orb gives you no stats. Its actually bad vs any half competent team. You are intentionally leaving yourself an open weakness to nukes more than you would originally by having poison orb.

IN GENERAL stats items are better for people learning the game, rather than straight non stat bonuses and learning to play with stat item progressions will lead to a more overall solid player imho. I.e. noobs who start dota and think fast mask of madness is better than solid lane presence and last hitting with str power treads.

I remember going Treads, Lothar's, Deso, Hyperstone every game after first-picking Sniper my first 20 games before a friend told me the guide I was reading was junk.
Writer我会让他们连馒头都吃不到 Those championships owed me over the years, I will take them back one by one.
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
December 07 2011 07:44 GMT
#872
both of you well said regarding BS :D

i agree that newbies learning about getting level 1 items is more useful than rushing the expensive core items but sometimes when your laning is very good then buying cheap items is actually a bad move, remember is all about resource management!

strangely my BS almost never get any level 1 items except boot lol BS in pub is either pawn hard or get owned hard and no place in high level play XD
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
December 07 2011 09:12 GMT
#873
On December 07 2011 10:18 Raidern wrote:
is there a day9 of dota/dota 2?


No, and anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't understand Day9's background and how he came to where he is.

Tobi is a shoutcaster, that is it, he goes on interviews and podcasts as a guest because he is probably one of the most well known figures but he is not the community person that Day9 is. He just casts tournaments.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 09:55:12
December 07 2011 09:54 GMT
#874
On December 07 2011 18:12 Zlasher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 10:18 Raidern wrote:
is there a day9 of dota/dota 2?


No, and anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't understand Day9's background and how he came to where he is.

Tobi is a shoutcaster, that is it, he goes on interviews and podcasts as a guest because he is probably one of the most well known figures but he is not the community person that Day9 is. He just casts tournaments.


What about 2009 videos? Sure he didn't make dailies, but he was probally a better player than Day9 and became a caster and commentator after he stopped playing as well. There's not that much content, but what there is should be of good quality.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=288814

"The legendary captain of FTD and LGD.sGty became a caster and commentator shortly after his retirement from competitive DotA. He released a series of Chinese commentary videos that were highly regarded, not only for the level of insight provided, but also for the entertaining nature of his ramblings, and stories of the competitive scene."



Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 13:49:13
December 07 2011 13:48 GMT
#875
On December 07 2011 16:15 Ack1027 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 12:26 Fruscainte wrote:
Right.

So I just played a game as Bloodseeker. I think that was his name, nonetheless. How does everyone feel about him getting that movement speed slowing orb from the secret shop after you get your boots? I think it provides great synergy with his E, and once you get a bit fed -- that 12% slow speed really starts to make a difference in who can kite you, get away, etc. Not to say Rupture doesn't do the job quite well, but yeah.

Can anyone provide me a good reason of why I -shouldn't- get that orb and keep it pretty much until the very end of the late game where I got so much gold I can just replace my 6th slot with another epic? Because as far as I can tell, it seems like one of the most hilariously strong items for an AGI carry mid game. Especially on Bloodseeker where you can get like 44% movement speed increase in addition to the 12% slow on them, you can just trade hits all around in a teamfight and keep the entire team from running.

EDIT: Note I'm pretty new to Dota. Haven't played in, well, years. And by years, I mean YEARS So bear with me if I'm doing something really obvious here.

This is a very common mistake that new players make. You're looking at it the wrong way. It actually doesn't synergize with his skillset. Think about it. If someone is low you're already getting an ms boost o you don't need to slow them, you have vision so they can't juke you and vastly outrun them. Also your ulti does damage according to distance travelled. If you slow them that's the opposite of what you want.

Your hero is a low hp agi melee, and the orb gives you no stats. Its actually bad vs any half competent team. You are intentionally leaving yourself an open weakness to nukes more than you would originally by having poison orb.

IN GENERAL stats items are better for people learning the game, rather than straight non stat bonuses and learning to play with stat item progressions will lead to a more overall solid player imho. I.e. noobs who start dota and think fast mask of madness is better than solid lane presence and last hitting with str power treads.


Alright, thank you very much!

I suppose I should pick up that Health Ring from the Secret Shop however? My Dota friend is saying that almost every champion should get something good for survival early on before they start their core, and the ring was one of the best items for that. This goes for really every hero, not just AGI heroes.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
December 07 2011 14:06 GMT
#876
The health ring(5 hp) can also be picked up at the sideshop, aswell as boots, stout shield and an entire treads can be picked up here. However don't forget that you can't always just run straight to the shop, you need to push the lane in order to do so or you have your courier bring it to you.

RoH is not for every hero, but it is usefull on ALOT of heroes and practically any agility hero.
WriterXiao8~~
LuckoftheIrish
Profile Joined November 2011
United States4791 Posts
December 07 2011 14:06 GMT
#877
There's no Day9 per se, but there's 2009, whose videos are dubbed into English occasionally. 2009 doesn't have quite the engaging media presence that Day9 does, but his level of knowledge is unparalleled. It'd be like Bisu taking over the Dailies. YaphetS and Dendi both occasionally do some teaching on their streams; Dendi's guide to playing solo mid is pretty fantastic. Of people who actually cast, SyndereN is the best at analyzing the game as he's a player/caster.

If you want to pick up a Ring of Health for your Bloodseeker, that's not a terrible decision if you have an idea what you're going to use it for. If you want to just get it for survivability, that's not a good idea. You've already got a skill that heals you when you get last hits (plus really good base damage and animations). You can easily rely on that and consumables to get you through the early game. If you planned to get a Vanguard and then be aggressive diving past towers and ganking, then the RoH is a better idea. The core items are core for a reason. Don't delay them if you can avoid it. Make sure the things you buy have a purpose and are addressing a specific need.
On Twitter @GosuGamers_LotI | Grubby has a huge head!
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 15:06:28
December 07 2011 14:47 GMT
#878
Hello Dota 2 forumgoers. I am a new player who just recently got access to the beta through the generosity of another TLer, and I thought I would drop by here to ask a few general questions to help me improve. Iv read the guides for newbs that are linked to from the sticky threads, and I feel like the next step for me to take is just mass gaming and learning the ropes. I come from a LoL background, with a few hundred games played over a few month's, and wow do I feel useless when I play Dota2 xD. I played a tiny bit of Dota back when War3 was still popular but I was too young and inexperienced to really get in to it (Turned off by being yelled at constantly). I understand the very basics of Dota that can be picked up from LoL but I lack extremely important and basic knowledge (I dont know all the items, or good builds, or any match-ups, and only two or three heroes at all, and im not good with them). So far iv only played two ranked games and I got stomped in both.

So I just wanted to pop in and ask some of the more experienced players how I can be an asset to my team as a noob and still grow as a player. I dont want to just mass game and try and do my own thing to learn the game and just make my team angry at me. If there is some very general guidelines i should be following as I play? Or any heroes that can be an asset to the team without a great deal of skill? I try not to communicate unless I absolutely need to because I don't want to provoke rage at my terribleness, but I do pay attention to chat and I have pretty decent map awareness from my Starcraft skills. How can I as a new player be an asset to my team? Are the recommended items actually worth getting? (in LoL they are awful).
I guess what im getting at is, if you have a noob on your team, what advice do you give them at the start of the game?

Edit- If some kind soul would like to show me the ropes in a game with me I would appreciate it greatly
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
lozarian
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United Kingdom1043 Posts
December 07 2011 15:24 GMT
#879
LIke I've said many times - I'm willing to help anyone that wants it - lozarian on steam, or just ping me your I'd and I'll add you. Played dota for longer than I'd like to admit. I also stream when I'm playing, and will always answer any questions put to me ASAP. Im not a pro, haven't played competitively for quite a while, just an oldschooler. I usually recommend leoric / skelly king to newbies, since he's reasonably simple, has a relatively cheap core, and has to die twice, but also teaches people how to chain stuns, and to grow some ballsless balls.
For every battle honour a thousand heroes die alone, unsung, and unremembered.
Ack1027
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
United States7873 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 16:02:33
December 07 2011 15:58 GMT
#880
On December 07 2011 23:47 PassiveAce wrote:
Hello Dota 2 forumgoers. I am a new player who just recently got access to the beta through the generosity of another TLer, and I thought I would drop by here to ask a few general questions to help me improve. Iv read the guides for newbs that are linked to from the sticky threads, and I feel like the next step for me to take is just mass gaming and learning the ropes. I come from a LoL background, with a few hundred games played over a few month's, and wow do I feel useless when I play Dota2 xD. I played a tiny bit of Dota back when War3 was still popular but I was too young and inexperienced to really get in to it (Turned off by being yelled at constantly). I understand the very basics of Dota that can be picked up from LoL but I lack extremely important and basic knowledge (I dont know all the items, or good builds, or any match-ups, and only two or three heroes at all, and im not good with them). So far iv only played two ranked games and I got stomped in both.

So I just wanted to pop in and ask some of the more experienced players how I can be an asset to my team as a noob and still grow as a player. I dont want to just mass game and try and do my own thing to learn the game and just make my team angry at me. If there is some very general guidelines i should be following as I play? Or any heroes that can be an asset to the team without a great deal of skill? I try not to communicate unless I absolutely need to because I don't want to provoke rage at my terribleness, but I do pay attention to chat and I have pretty decent map awareness from my Starcraft skills. How can I as a new player be an asset to my team? Are the recommended items actually worth getting? (in LoL they are awful).
I guess what im getting at is, if you have a noob on your team, what advice do you give them at the start of the game?

Edit- If some kind soul would like to show me the ropes in a game with me I would appreciate it greatly


Anyone who is an absolute noob all the way to someone who has only played 100 games, or someone who hasn't played all the heroes....my advice would be the same.

The most efficient way to approach the game [ imho ] as a newbie or someone who wants to feel like they contribute more to a team is a three fold process. 1. Knowledge 2. Specialization 3. Execution.

1. You know how people always talk about how dota-style games are terrible spectator sports? Because the general public has no fucking idea what spells/effects/items/heroes do...its hard for them to watch right? This same thinking can be applied to your play.

You must play every single hero, and know what all of their spells do, without having any gross misunderstandings. The same applies for items. If you do this, you are building a solid knowledge base that you only have to add to incrementally after a large initial investment. It's even easier in dota 2, and the best opportunity is to do it now while there is so much less. For someone starting dota1 even a year ago this was daunting cuz there was just so much stuff. Even players who've played 5+ years don't know what all the spells do, and again [ imho ] any player who hasn't played every hero successfully in a 1-2 year period has low chance of success.

2. Specialization. This will make you feel the most useful. In dota the heroes have roles, and many have multiple or overlapping roles. There's huge overarching ones like support, jungle, carry, and smaller more specific ones like follow-up initiate, semi-carry etc. If you pick just one of these roles, after gaining knowledge about the game and know what you want to play. You only have to practice this. Even at the highest current inhouse league, if you only play crystal maiden every game, but you play it very well. Nobody will criticize you, and in fact they will be impressed and pick you more. You can master all the heroes that have a similar function and there you have it, you are a now a RELIABLE and EFFECTIVE player of whatever role you chose to play. This ties in with knowledge as well as you have to learn to watch replays to know ALL the ins and outs of the role you chose.

For example, if you want to be good at jungling, only focus on jungle heroes. But from there, you have to recognize when you can leave the jungle and help gank the lane, or recognize the other team has a faster/better jungler than you so you have to do something about that. Then you have to know what to do if your jungle gets warded, or if you have pressure on you all game. You have to know how to stack camps when and how to pull for your lane partner, and what item timings are good or bad or what items to even go at all.

3. Execution. Practice. Practice. Practice. Remember....practice does not make perfect, practice makes habit. So if you have bad execution, work to fix it and improve it.

This is a short answer but that's essentially advice I would give and the opinion I've formed over the years. If you excel at 1 role, and you know a lot. Nobody will complain that you can't play every single hero. You will become known as a reliable player for ' x ' role and people will pick you on their team for it. And I personally believe that the best dota teams are made up of people who are elite at multiple roles. The more roles everyone on the team is elite at, the better your team probably is.

Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 1254 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 900
WardiTV424
OGKoka 172
Rex120
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko343
mouzHeroMarine 292
OGKoka 151
ProTech126
Rex 118
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3230
Horang2 1331
Larva 1258
EffOrt 1018
BeSt 604
Hyuk 380
Soma 328
Rush 266
Mini 218
ZerO 210
[ Show more ]
Stork 199
Light 184
Zeus 130
ggaemo 113
Barracks 109
Hyun 109
Killer 96
Shinee 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 33
Mong 29
Yoon 25
PianO 20
Aegong 18
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
sorry 15
Sexy 15
Noble 9
HiyA 8
zelot 7
soO 1
Dota 2
Dendi1161
BananaSlamJamma126
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
byalli843
x6flipin331
Other Games
singsing2102
olofmeister1662
XaKoH 284
crisheroes274
Sick234
Pyrionflax164
ArmadaUGS59
Mew2King53
B2W.Neo8
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream478
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH309
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1703
Other Games
• WagamamaTV215
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 10m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.