• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:27
CEST 13:27
KST 20:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7980 users

2013 - What are you reading? - Page 23

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 58 Next
delchuu
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany166 Posts
February 28 2012 12:43 GMT
#441
[image loading]
Victory Loves Preparation
Salteador Neo
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Andorra5591 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-28 12:48:08
February 28 2012 12:45 GMT
#442
[image loading][image loading]

I'm reading both at the moment. Not digging Stephen King tho.

Recently read: A Dance with Dragons, The wise man's fear, Ender's game.
Revolutionist fan
KNICK
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Germany248 Posts
February 28 2012 12:52 GMT
#443
[image loading]

Continuing my Cthulhu Mythos reading spree, this time with one of the most respected non-Lovecraft contributors. This is actually a collection of quite a few of Campbell's short stories, with the title story being the one that really caught my attention. I consider it among the most effective horror tales I have ever read: very subtle in its approach (so much so that I had to read it twice to fully grasp the "horror" that is outlined), but once I found and understood all the little nuances and allusions Campbell tends to hide in his sentences, I absolutely fell in love with this one.
I close one eye, and I see half. I close both, and I see everything.
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
February 28 2012 12:55 GMT
#444
Waiting for my copy of Metro 2033 to come in the mailbox, can't wait! If it's good I'm gonna use my giftcard to buy the sequal Metro 2034.
[image loading]
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
Archybaldie
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom818 Posts
February 28 2012 12:57 GMT
#445
[image loading]

I love physics and every thing brian cox writes/is involved in seems to have a undertone of pure enjoyment. Helps to make physics very enjoyable (though physics itself does that too).
I'm in the bubblewrap league ... i just keep getting popped
peacenl
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
550 Posts
February 28 2012 13:35 GMT
#446
A look into cryptograhpy from the first time it was used into today. Very high entertainment value because of the decoding assignments spread throughout the book.
[image loading]
- One does not simply walk into a bar and start calling the shots.
- Failure doesn't mean you are a failure it just means you haven't succeeded yet.
TemujinGK
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States483 Posts
February 28 2012 14:08 GMT
#447
The State of Africa, and the Gulag Archipelago for the third time, it is unbelievable, a must read.
"Pikachu and Protoss are both yellow, Coincidence?" ~apexMorroW
Spiry
Profile Joined April 2011
England20 Posts
February 28 2012 14:55 GMT
#448
I've decided to spend the year reading the ENTIRE Star Wars extended universe in chronological order. I'm only about 3000BBY atm >_<
Banksy
Profile Joined December 2010
United States39 Posts
February 29 2012 08:15 GMT
#449
[image loading]

[image loading]

Both great reads
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
February 29 2012 08:22 GMT
#450
[image loading]
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
icyF
Profile Joined June 2008
Finland305 Posts
February 29 2012 11:41 GMT
#451
I started reading the Tales of Alvin Maker by Orson Scott Card. I'm now in the beginning of the third book and so far I've really enjoyed the series.

"The Tales of Alvin Maker is a series of novels by Orson Scott Card that revolve around the experiences of a young man, Alvin Miller, who discovers he has incredible powers for creating and shaping things around him. It takes place in an alternate history of the American frontier in the early 19th century, to some extent based on early American folklore and superstition." from wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tales_of_Alvin_Maker

I recommend it to anyone who like Card's other works or fantasy/history in general!
Aphasie
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Norway474 Posts
February 29 2012 11:48 GMT
#452
Outside my studies:

Nietzsche - The Gay Science

Daniel Lord Smail - Deep History and the Human Brain

Karl Popper - Open Society and Its Enemies

Dostojevsky - The Brothers Karamazov

Though im not making much progress in any of em. 10 pages here, 10 pages there.
Nouar
Profile Joined May 2009
France3270 Posts
February 29 2012 12:02 GMT
#453
Currently, this

[image loading]
NoiR
konadora *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Singapore66365 Posts
February 29 2012 12:08 GMT
#454
[image loading]

finally got this book after a year, really wanted to read this book because i love thrillers :3
POGGERS
se7en247
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States487 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-01 02:48:21
March 01 2012 02:48 GMT
#455
Reading these three books now.

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
I didn't come to play..I came to win. Now lets play.
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
March 01 2012 02:57 GMT
#456
Last Read:
[image loading]
From Hell - Overall, I really liked it. I didn't care much for the writers decision to have the words written like that in the book but I guess they were being realistic with it. Pretty interesting stuff.

Reading Now:
[image loading]
A Clash of Kings - I kinda put this on the backburner after Christmas since I ended up getting so many graphic novels that I wanted to read. With the second season coming soon I am looking to finish this book up. About 1/3 of the way through it and enjoying every page.

Reading Next:
[image loading]
The Art of Learning - Curious since I heard about it in that Qxc interview so I picked it up. Planning on starting it next.
"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
RHCPgergo
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Hungary345 Posts
March 01 2012 10:59 GMT
#457
The Plague from Albert Camus.
TheADHominem
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada3 Posts
March 01 2012 12:17 GMT
#458
I just recently finished this:

[image loading]

and am now reading...

[image loading]

Yep. I've developed a rather fond interest of mathematics and science as of late.
Jarvs
Profile Joined December 2009
Australia639 Posts
March 01 2012 12:25 GMT
#459
[image loading]

Always had a fascination and love to 2D animation and art. Got this for Christmas and have been going through it over the last few months.
Horiz0n
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Sweden364 Posts
March 11 2012 16:59 GMT
#460
[image loading]

:3
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ClassicLIVE!
ByuN vs Shameless
CranKy Ducklings147
SHIN 73
CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 304
OGKoka 270
ByuN 268
SHIN 73
MindelVK 18
Railgan 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68248
Calm 10798
Rain 2666
soO 981
Bisu 837
FanTaSy 788
BeSt 621
Stork 401
Soulkey 295
Rush 291
[ Show more ]
Soma 229
firebathero 203
Last 140
Snow 134
Mind 100
Light 80
Pusan 77
ToSsGirL 65
Shinee 47
hero 45
Trap 38
Free 37
Killer 31
Mong 29
Bale 29
Sexy 29
Sea.KH 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Sharp 24
zelot 22
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
sorry 15
Shine 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shuttle 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6784
League of Legends
Reynor102
Counter-Strike
x6flipin938
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
gofns31300
singsing2218
byalli628
Pyrionflax241
B2W.Neo117
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 112
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Jankos3595
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 33m
OSC
11h 33m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.