• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:21
CEST 22:21
KST 05:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8707 users

[Q] Mechanical Keyboard Recommendation - Page 27

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 54 Next
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
May 20 2011 10:19 GMT
#521
Silly fools. Model M's yo! Using unicomp model m's, pretty much amazing to type on, and pretty good for sc2 as well.
liftlift > tsm
AllNight
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands86 Posts
May 20 2011 10:21 GMT
#522
On May 20 2011 19:19 wei2coolman wrote:
Silly fools. Model M's yo! Using unicomp model m's, pretty much amazing to type on, and pretty good for sc2 as well.


Typing this on my model M. They wonderful to type on, especially when ur used to membranes or rubber domes. I dont like them that much for starcraft though, or any other game.
www.livestream.com/allnightsc2
Aim Here
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Scotland672 Posts
May 20 2011 10:33 GMT
#523
On May 20 2011 19:21 AllNight wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2011 19:19 wei2coolman wrote:
Silly fools. Model M's yo! Using unicomp model m's, pretty much amazing to type on, and pretty good for sc2 as well.


Typing this on my model M. They wonderful to type on, especially when ur used to membranes or rubber domes. I dont like them that much for starcraft though, or any other game.


Funnily enough, the model M IS a membrane keyboard; it's just the buckling spring mechanism that presses on the membrane, rather than they key pushing down on a dimpled rubber sheet. Trust me, I've opened one up before!

Also, I second/third this endorsement...
[meDia]
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)8 Posts
May 20 2011 15:28 GMT
#524
I've used some keyboards in my time. I used to love my IBM Model M until it broke, unfortunately. I then moved on to a standard bottom of the range Acer keyboard. It was awful but I had no money to invest in a new keyboard.

I then saved money up and bought a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Brown. I liked it, don't get me wrong but it felt like me and it just didn't go, at all. I've recently invested in a Razer BlackWidow and so far, I'm loving it. Cherry MX Blue keys suit me down to the ground. To save confusion, I took the keys off of the macro buttons on the left hand side and put black tape over them and I plan on trying to somehow get rid of the shiny finish on it sometime soon.

I plan on buying a Das Ultimate, but no time soon.

I also want to know what keyboard NaDa uses. It most likely is a discontinued keyboard, but I wanna know.
What chance do I have? NaDa!
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
May 20 2011 16:04 GMT
#525
On May 21 2011 00:28 [meDia] wrote:
I've used some keyboards in my time. I used to love my IBM Model M until it broke, unfortunately. I then moved on to a standard bottom of the range Acer keyboard. It was awful but I had no money to invest in a new keyboard.

I then saved money up and bought a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Brown. I liked it, don't get me wrong but it felt like me and it just didn't go, at all. I've recently invested in a Razer BlackWidow and so far, I'm loving it. Cherry MX Blue keys suit me down to the ground. To save confusion, I took the keys off of the macro buttons on the left hand side and put black tape over them and I plan on trying to somehow get rid of the shiny finish on it sometime soon.

I plan on buying a Das Ultimate, but no time soon.

I also want to know what keyboard NaDa uses. It most likely is a discontinued keyboard, but I wanna know.


IBM model M broke? Either you went all office space on it, or you fucked up badily. You can't actually break a model m through regular usage, its impossible.
liftlift > tsm
crms
Profile Joined February 2010
United States11933 Posts
May 20 2011 16:15 GMT
#526
i got a filco majestouch with mx browns for my birthday inmarch. I still hold by my statement that it is the single greatest computer related item I've ever purchased. I geniunely look foward to going home and typing on it. The sound, the feel, it's seriously a dream for a computer/gamer nerd.
http://i.imgur.com/fAUOr2c.png | Fighting games are great
[meDia]
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)8 Posts
May 20 2011 16:21 GMT
#527
On May 21 2011 01:04 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 00:28 [meDia] wrote:
I've used some keyboards in my time. I used to love my IBM Model M until it broke, unfortunately. I then moved on to a standard bottom of the range Acer keyboard. It was awful but I had no money to invest in a new keyboard.

I then saved money up and bought a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Brown. I liked it, don't get me wrong but it felt like me and it just didn't go, at all. I've recently invested in a Razer BlackWidow and so far, I'm loving it. Cherry MX Blue keys suit me down to the ground. To save confusion, I took the keys off of the macro buttons on the left hand side and put black tape over them and I plan on trying to somehow get rid of the shiny finish on it sometime soon.

I plan on buying a Das Ultimate, but no time soon.

I also want to know what keyboard NaDa uses. It most likely is a discontinued keyboard, but I wanna know.


IBM model M broke? Either you went all office space on it, or you fucked up badily. You can't actually break a model m through regular usage, its impossible.


Nephew spilt my mug of coffee all over it. I'm probably gonna take it to bits and try clean it with pure alcohol sometime.

What chance do I have? NaDa!
Wihl
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden472 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 16:29:35
May 20 2011 16:28 GMT
#528
On May 21 2011 01:21 [meDia] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 01:04 wei2coolman wrote:
On May 21 2011 00:28 [meDia] wrote:
I've used some keyboards in my time. I used to love my IBM Model M until it broke, unfortunately. I then moved on to a standard bottom of the range Acer keyboard. It was awful but I had no money to invest in a new keyboard.

I then saved money up and bought a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Brown. I liked it, don't get me wrong but it felt like me and it just didn't go, at all. I've recently invested in a Razer BlackWidow and so far, I'm loving it. Cherry MX Blue keys suit me down to the ground. To save confusion, I took the keys off of the macro buttons on the left hand side and put black tape over them and I plan on trying to somehow get rid of the shiny finish on it sometime soon.

I plan on buying a Das Ultimate, but no time soon.

I also want to know what keyboard NaDa uses. It most likely is a discontinued keyboard, but I wanna know.


IBM model M broke? Either you went all office space on it, or you fucked up badily. You can't actually break a model m through regular usage, its impossible.


Nephew spilt my mug of coffee all over it. I'm probably gonna take it to bits and try clean it with pure alcohol sometime.


Why not just take it apart and put it in the dishwasher? Dont put any detergent in though and dont use any dry cycle. Just put it somewhere to dry, could have a fan blowing at it.

(not joking)
[meDia]
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)8 Posts
May 20 2011 17:36 GMT
#529
On May 21 2011 01:28 Wihl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 01:21 [meDia] wrote:
On May 21 2011 01:04 wei2coolman wrote:
On May 21 2011 00:28 [meDia] wrote:
I've used some keyboards in my time. I used to love my IBM Model M until it broke, unfortunately. I then moved on to a standard bottom of the range Acer keyboard. It was awful but I had no money to invest in a new keyboard.

I then saved money up and bought a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Brown. I liked it, don't get me wrong but it felt like me and it just didn't go, at all. I've recently invested in a Razer BlackWidow and so far, I'm loving it. Cherry MX Blue keys suit me down to the ground. To save confusion, I took the keys off of the macro buttons on the left hand side and put black tape over them and I plan on trying to somehow get rid of the shiny finish on it sometime soon.

I plan on buying a Das Ultimate, but no time soon.

I also want to know what keyboard NaDa uses. It most likely is a discontinued keyboard, but I wanna know.


IBM model M broke? Either you went all office space on it, or you fucked up badily. You can't actually break a model m through regular usage, its impossible.


Nephew spilt my mug of coffee all over it. I'm probably gonna take it to bits and try clean it with pure alcohol sometime.


Why not just take it apart and put it in the dishwasher? Dont put any detergent in though and dont use any dry cycle. Just put it somewhere to dry, could have a fan blowing at it.

(not joking)


Dishwasher!? You serious? Didn't know you could use that, lol. I'll probably try that this weekend. Either way, I've got nothing to lose.
What chance do I have? NaDa!
PlaGuE_R
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
France1151 Posts
May 20 2011 17:56 GMT
#530
DO NOT get a razer blackwidow. Mine is dead after like 4 months and i've never spilled anything on it or banged on it
TLO FIGHTING | me all in, he drone drone drone, me win - SK.MC | JINROLLED! | KraToss for the win
YipMan
Profile Joined April 2011
372 Posts
May 20 2011 18:03 GMT
#531
I'm looking to buy myself a Cherry G80-3000, but i'm not sure which type of switch to get. I don't use my keyboard too much for typing/working. I originally wanted to go with clear switches since they are similar to brown ones, but since many people stated that they are too heavy to push i'm heading towards black switches.

Any experience/advice with the g80-3000? Thanks in advance.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
Wihl
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden472 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 18:21:17
May 20 2011 18:17 GMT
#532
On May 21 2011 02:36 [meDia] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 01:28 Wihl wrote:
On May 21 2011 01:21 [meDia] wrote:
On May 21 2011 01:04 wei2coolman wrote:
On May 21 2011 00:28 [meDia] wrote:
I've used some keyboards in my time. I used to love my IBM Model M until it broke, unfortunately. I then moved on to a standard bottom of the range Acer keyboard. It was awful but I had no money to invest in a new keyboard.

I then saved money up and bought a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Brown. I liked it, don't get me wrong but it felt like me and it just didn't go, at all. I've recently invested in a Razer BlackWidow and so far, I'm loving it. Cherry MX Blue keys suit me down to the ground. To save confusion, I took the keys off of the macro buttons on the left hand side and put black tape over them and I plan on trying to somehow get rid of the shiny finish on it sometime soon.

I plan on buying a Das Ultimate, but no time soon.

I also want to know what keyboard NaDa uses. It most likely is a discontinued keyboard, but I wanna know.


IBM model M broke? Either you went all office space on it, or you fucked up badily. You can't actually break a model m through regular usage, its impossible.


Nephew spilt my mug of coffee all over it. I'm probably gonna take it to bits and try clean it with pure alcohol sometime.


Why not just take it apart and put it in the dishwasher? Dont put any detergent in though and dont use any dry cycle. Just put it somewhere to dry, could have a fan blowing at it.

(not joking)


Dishwasher!? You serious? Didn't know you could use that, lol. I'll probably try that this weekend. Either way, I've got nothing to lose.

Please don't send me angry PMs if it ends badly though The dishwasher alternative is claimed to be great by some people (me included) while others say it kills keyboards. I've personally never had it happen though the few times I've done it. Important thing is to not use the dry cycle (far too hot), low enough temperature and most importantly: do not use any detergent and let it dry *completely*.

In my experience you can do a lot of stuff to fix hardware that might seem crazy at first. I've personally washed keyboards in the dishwasher, fixed broken IDE pins using regular sewing pins, resoldered a broken graphics card in the oven (my favorite McGyver-moment), fixed harddrive vibrations with a system of rubberbands and pens and a bunch of other stuff.
Aim Here
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Scotland672 Posts
May 20 2011 18:18 GMT
#533
On May 21 2011 02:36 [meDia] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 01:28 Wihl wrote:
On May 21 2011 01:21 [meDia] wrote:
On May 21 2011 01:04 wei2coolman wrote:
On May 21 2011 00:28 [meDia] wrote:
I've used some keyboards in my time. I used to love my IBM Model M until it broke, unfortunately. I then moved on to a standard bottom of the range Acer keyboard. It was awful but I had no money to invest in a new keyboard.

I then saved money up and bought a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Brown. I liked it, don't get me wrong but it felt like me and it just didn't go, at all. I've recently invested in a Razer BlackWidow and so far, I'm loving it. Cherry MX Blue keys suit me down to the ground. To save confusion, I took the keys off of the macro buttons on the left hand side and put black tape over them and I plan on trying to somehow get rid of the shiny finish on it sometime soon.

I plan on buying a Das Ultimate, but no time soon.

I also want to know what keyboard NaDa uses. It most likely is a discontinued keyboard, but I wanna know.


IBM model M broke? Either you went all office space on it, or you fucked up badily. You can't actually break a model m through regular usage, its impossible.


Nephew spilt my mug of coffee all over it. I'm probably gonna take it to bits and try clean it with pure alcohol sometime.


Why not just take it apart and put it in the dishwasher? Dont put any detergent in though and dont use any dry cycle. Just put it somewhere to dry, could have a fan blowing at it.

(not joking)


Dishwasher!? You serious? Didn't know you could use that, lol. I'll probably try that this weekend. Either way, I've got nothing to lose.


Remember that there's lots of crevices in an M. It'll take about a week to dry out after you've soaked it, so don't plug it in until then.

Also don't get your hopes up. One of my unicomps had a tiny amount of coffee spilled on it and it rotted part of the membrane. I had to crack it open (it's held together with plastic rivets, you have to chisel off the heads), fix the membrane with tracer pen, and then use a craft drill and a bunch of tiny screws to replace the rivets with nuts and bolts. It was a bunch of work. If the dishwasher doesn't work, and you really have the time to spare, there's at least three articles on doing a 'bolt mod' on geekhack.org.
50bani
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Romania480 Posts
May 20 2011 18:19 GMT
#534
The size of this thread boggles my mind. Mechanical keyboards have no advantage what so ever, not even durability, since they cost so much you can get better deals by buying multiple keyboards.

Guys, use the anthropic principle: if mechanical keyboards were any good, Apple keyboards would be mechanical.
I'm posting on twoplustwo because I have always been amazed at the level of talent that populates this site --- it's almost unparalleled on the Internet.
snigor
Profile Joined October 2010
Norway129 Posts
May 20 2011 18:32 GMT
#535
On May 21 2011 03:19 50bani wrote:
The size of this thread boggles my mind. Mechanical keyboards have no advantage what so ever, not even durability, since they cost so much you can get better deals by buying multiple keyboards.

Guys, use the anthropic principle: if mechanical keyboards were any good, Apple keyboards would be mechanical.

“The best keyboard Apple ever made” rises again.:p
Wihl
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden472 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-20 18:40:40
May 20 2011 18:38 GMT
#536
On May 21 2011 03:19 50bani wrote:
The size of this thread boggles my mind. Mechanical keyboards have no advantage what so ever, not even durability, since they cost so much you can get better deals by buying multiple keyboards.

Guys, use the anthropic principle: if mechanical keyboards were any good, Apple keyboards would be mechanical.

I'm assuming you're using the cheapest mouse, keyboard and monitor you could possibly find because they all do their job anyway.

Every morning you get into your Lada to drive to work, it was the cheapest car you could find and you'll be able to go from A to B just as well as any Ferrari would since you there is a speed limit anyway. When summer comes around you decide to get a vacation.

You decide to fly with Iranian Air, they seem to have the cheapest tickets available. Oddly enough there's no food on your 18 hour flight and you have to take a dump through a hole in the fuselage because there are no toilets on the plane. Then you land, take the crammed but cheap bus to your hotel - well, hay loft (you'll only sleep there anyway so no sense in spending money on it).

My point is, paying a little extra for comfort is perfectly understandable. Typing on a mechanical keyboard simply feels better. I don't agree that they aren't economical either. How many keyboards have you replaced in the last ten years? All while Model M keyboards from the 80s still work perfectly fine.

The Apple Extended Keyboard II uses mechanical switches and is still used by a lot of people. There's also the Matias series of mechanical keyboards for Mac that put a modern touch on that keyboard. (edit: which was also linked above^)
50bani
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Romania480 Posts
May 20 2011 18:40 GMT
#537
On May 21 2011 03:32 snigor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 03:19 50bani wrote:
The size of this thread boggles my mind. Mechanical keyboards have no advantage what so ever, not even durability, since they cost so much you can get better deals by buying multiple keyboards.

Guys, use the anthropic principle: if mechanical keyboards were any good, Apple keyboards would be mechanical.

“The best keyboard Apple ever made” rises again.:p


But why did they stop...?
I'm posting on twoplustwo because I have always been amazed at the level of talent that populates this site --- it's almost unparalleled on the Internet.
Wihl
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden472 Posts
May 20 2011 18:44 GMT
#538
On May 21 2011 03:40 50bani wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 03:32 snigor wrote:
On May 21 2011 03:19 50bani wrote:
The size of this thread boggles my mind. Mechanical keyboards have no advantage what so ever, not even durability, since they cost so much you can get better deals by buying multiple keyboards.

Guys, use the anthropic principle: if mechanical keyboards were any good, Apple keyboards would be mechanical.

“The best keyboard Apple ever made” rises again.:p


But why did they stop...?

Profit margins. Producing mechanical keyboards isnt cheap.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
May 20 2011 19:39 GMT
#539
On May 21 2011 03:18 Aim Here wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 02:36 [meDia] wrote:
On May 21 2011 01:28 Wihl wrote:
On May 21 2011 01:21 [meDia] wrote:
On May 21 2011 01:04 wei2coolman wrote:
On May 21 2011 00:28 [meDia] wrote:
I've used some keyboards in my time. I used to love my IBM Model M until it broke, unfortunately. I then moved on to a standard bottom of the range Acer keyboard. It was awful but I had no money to invest in a new keyboard.

I then saved money up and bought a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Brown. I liked it, don't get me wrong but it felt like me and it just didn't go, at all. I've recently invested in a Razer BlackWidow and so far, I'm loving it. Cherry MX Blue keys suit me down to the ground. To save confusion, I took the keys off of the macro buttons on the left hand side and put black tape over them and I plan on trying to somehow get rid of the shiny finish on it sometime soon.

I plan on buying a Das Ultimate, but no time soon.

I also want to know what keyboard NaDa uses. It most likely is a discontinued keyboard, but I wanna know.


IBM model M broke? Either you went all office space on it, or you fucked up badily. You can't actually break a model m through regular usage, its impossible.


Nephew spilt my mug of coffee all over it. I'm probably gonna take it to bits and try clean it with pure alcohol sometime.


Why not just take it apart and put it in the dishwasher? Dont put any detergent in though and dont use any dry cycle. Just put it somewhere to dry, could have a fan blowing at it.

(not joking)


Dishwasher!? You serious? Didn't know you could use that, lol. I'll probably try that this weekend. Either way, I've got nothing to lose.


Remember that there's lots of crevices in an M. It'll take about a week to dry out after you've soaked it, so don't plug it in until then.

Also don't get your hopes up. One of my unicomps had a tiny amount of coffee spilled on it and it rotted part of the membrane. I had to crack it open (it's held together with plastic rivets, you have to chisel off the heads), fix the membrane with tracer pen, and then use a craft drill and a bunch of tiny screws to replace the rivets with nuts and bolts. It was a bunch of work. If the dishwasher doesn't work, and you really have the time to spare, there's at least three articles on doing a 'bolt mod' on geekhack.org.


You could also put it on uncooked rice to dry it faster. Rise absorbs a lot of water.
liftlift > tsm
zala2023
Profile Joined April 2011
United States228 Posts
May 21 2011 00:46 GMT
#540
my filco mx brown just came in today
and omg my razor blackwidow aint got shit on this fine piece of orgasmic equipment
a few minutes of tying and you can feel the difference

strongly recommended if you got some money to spend, this keyboard, in my humble option, live up to its hype. (its also used by fruitdealer before TSL got sponsored by a gaming equipment manufacturer)
relax bro we got this
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 54 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 537
JuggernautJason69
Nathanias 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15175
Dewaltoss 114
Bale 11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4244
Khaldor1767
Liquid`Hasu813
Other Games
summit1g5756
fl0m987
Beastyqt677
shahzam427
FrodaN291
byalli282
ArmadaUGS161
KnowMe161
C9.Mang0161
UpATreeSC85
Mew2King67
PPMD16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
Other Games
angryscii15
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie900
• Shiphtur218
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 39m
Stellar Fest
16h 39m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.