• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7620 users

D Ranks Individual Tournament Season 5 - Page 10

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 28 Next All
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
January 18 2013 00:32 GMT
#181
On January 18 2013 09:31 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2013 09:26 Jealous wrote:
On January 18 2013 08:39 Kalk wrote:
I am not complaining anymore, becaus it is useless. Just wanted to know who my opponent is. I wont play vs you anyway. I will lose my first zvz and you will walk trough 2-0. No problem for me.
+ Show Spoiler +
But just for my information, how is a 21-10 statistic touching c- and falling back, like Jealous described it?

21-10 is 66% winrate vs D/D+ players, which of course could potentially put him in the top tier of D+ players. People who present this sort of winrate, in my experience, rarely have above 50% winrate vs. C- players, in fact it is usually lower. However, the fact that he chose to stop at 3063 limits our ability to truly gauge his skill level, as he is unlikely to have played any games vs. C- players, which most likely WOULD push him into the category I described. Let's also look at other examples:

A. 2 seasons ago, I went 14-0 in the last 2 weeks of ladder, which would make people like you go "WOAH! He's way too good for this league." However, the next season, I earned 28-26 with a high D+. This is more consistent with what people would expect from a DR participant. But, the fact is that I went on an almost equally strong streak, getting to somewhere similar or maybe even better than Sentenal's 21-10. After that, playing against C- and other strong D+ players made me go ~7-16, resulting in a final W/L of 28-26, which is statistically a better representation of my performance due to a greater number of games played. Of course, there is no telling whether Sentenal would have kept climbing up, or if he would fall back down, but based on my experience I think it is far more likely for a player to fall back down.

B. Although many have noted Massssssss's C-, that was also 2 seasons ago, also with a winning record. If you look at his current record, it is something like 38-40 D+ (this is going from memory, ICCup is down right now). The same exact phenomenon - more games leads players to have a less dominant appearance, because a greater sample size allows for a greater accuracy.

Most importantly. you are forgetting the key point of my post: If the administration deems the skill level of an opponent to not be too great for the tournament (usually based on replays, past tournaments, etc.), then you have to take it on good faith that their skill is appropriate. What I suggest you do is instead of using past results that have no matchlist (and therefore no room to analyze whether he was stomping D- players or beating legitimate C-/D+ level players to achieve his rank), you can do the following:

Request that Sentenal present some 10+ minute replays, analyze them, and present a reasonable argument for why he shouldn't be in the league. This was done in prior tournaments.

Of course, I don't think Sentenal would be obligated to do so, but I also don't think he would say "no."

Also, Sentenal is cheesy as fuuuuuuuuck xD


This post also goes to show how imba BaBo is and how he should simply make no probes in his Group E games.

I'm only imba vs. Terran, lucky you! <3

Oh wait >:D
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Sereal
Profile Joined September 2011
94 Posts
January 18 2013 00:41 GMT
#182
On January 18 2013 09:31 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2013 09:26 Jealous wrote:
On January 18 2013 08:39 Kalk wrote:
I am not complaining anymore, becaus it is useless. Just wanted to know who my opponent is. I wont play vs you anyway. I will lose my first zvz and you will walk trough 2-0. No problem for me.
+ Show Spoiler +
But just for my information, how is a 21-10 statistic touching c- and falling back, like Jealous described it?

21-10 is 66% winrate vs D/D+ players, which of course could potentially put him in the top tier of D+ players. People who present this sort of winrate, in my experience, rarely have above 50% winrate vs. C- players, in fact it is usually lower. However, the fact that he chose to stop at 3063 limits our ability to truly gauge his skill level, as he is unlikely to have played any games vs. C- players, which most likely WOULD push him into the category I described. Let's also look at other examples:

A. 2 seasons ago, I went 14-0 in the last 2 weeks of ladder, which would make people like you go "WOAH! He's way too good for this league." However, the next season, I earned 28-26 with a high D+. This is more consistent with what people would expect from a DR participant. But, the fact is that I went on an almost equally strong streak, getting to somewhere similar or maybe even better than Sentenal's 21-10. After that, playing against C- and other strong D+ players made me go ~7-16, resulting in a final W/L of 28-26, which is statistically a better representation of my performance due to a greater number of games played. Of course, there is no telling whether Sentenal would have kept climbing up, or if he would fall back down, but based on my experience I think it is far more likely for a player to fall back down.

B. Although many have noted Massssssss's C-, that was also 2 seasons ago, also with a winning record. If you look at his current record, it is something like 38-40 D+ (this is going from memory, ICCup is down right now). The same exact phenomenon - more games leads players to have a less dominant appearance, because a greater sample size allows for a greater accuracy.

Most importantly. you are forgetting the key point of my post: If the administration deems the skill level of an opponent to not be too great for the tournament (usually based on replays, past tournaments, etc.), then you have to take it on good faith that their skill is appropriate. What I suggest you do is instead of using past results that have no matchlist (and therefore no room to analyze whether he was stomping D- players or beating legitimate C-/D+ level players to achieve his rank), you can do the following:

Request that Sentenal present some 10+ minute replays, analyze them, and present a reasonable argument for why he shouldn't be in the league. This was done in prior tournaments.

Of course, I don't think Sentenal would be obligated to do so, but I also don't think he would say "no."

Also, Sentenal is cheesy as fuuuuuuuuck xD


This post also goes to show how imba BaBo is and how he should simply make no probes in his Group E games.


Not sure if imba.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-18 00:47:56
January 18 2013 00:47 GMT
#183
`0-
-0`
`0-
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Sereal
Profile Joined September 2011
94 Posts
January 18 2013 00:48 GMT
#184
I won't be able to play for a while, so no.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-18 02:05:32
January 18 2013 01:50 GMT
#185
On the subject of rank and really strong win/loss record, let us take a moment and have a mighty LOL about this:

http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/matchlist/979502/1x1.html
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
January 18 2013 01:54 GMT
#186
Oh yeah, I was extremely confused at that account when I was looking up Ladder 1x1. I'm assuming they're all his friends or something, because that's just ridiculous.

On that note, does anyone know how many points an E player would get if he beats an Olympic-ranked player on a Map of the week? Theoretically speaking, of course.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
January 18 2013 01:58 GMT
#187
Lol, Babo, you are nuts, I don't want people to be even more prepared for me than they already are by watching even more replays, haha. I'm sure if that dude wants to, he can find 10+ replays of me that I've already played in these leagues.

+ Show Spoiler +
And for the record, I'm only cheesy as fuck in PvP, because fuck PvP lol
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-18 02:03:27
January 18 2013 02:02 GMT
#188
On January 18 2013 10:54 SynC[gm] wrote:
Oh yeah, I was extremely confused at that account when I was looking up Ladder 1x1. I'm assuming they're all his friends or something, because that's just ridiculous.

On that note, does anyone know how many points an E player would get if he beats an Olympic-ranked player on a Map of the week? Theoretically speaking, of course.

No, there are people who legitimately join games vs. B-/C+ players when they are D because they either can't join any other game or because they just don't care or because they actually want to play vs a gosu for reps.

However, me and some of the stronger RSL players are hatching a plan to smurf the FUCK out of him so he loses everything. He loses 150 points to D players, so... xD

To answer your question, I think each rank higher is +25%. Like, D beating D+ on non-motw is 125%. So what we have to do is do 100 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 ... x 1.30

E D- D D+ C- C C+ B- B B+ A- A A+ O
that is 14 ranks so 13 intervals in between, so...

100 x 1.25^13 = 100 x 18.18989403545856475830078125 = 1818.989403545856475830078125

1818.989403545856475830078125 x 1.30 = 2364.6862246096134185791015625

So 2365 points LOL.

Could be like 1-30 D+ ahahahahaha
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 18 2013 02:12 GMT
#189
Y u make terrans play against each other, we are so few tt.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 18 2013 02:14 GMT
#190
On January 18 2013 08:39 Kalk wrote:
I am not complaining anymore, becaus it is useless. Just wanted to know who my opponent is. I wont play vs you anyway. I will lose my first zvz and you will walk trough 2-0. No problem for me.
+ Show Spoiler +
But just for my information, how is a 21-10 statistic touching c- and falling back, like Jealous described it?


I've played him several times. He does play fairly cheesy/aggressive in PvP which tends to work well at these levels. He is good. However, he isn't like "holy shit wtf imba no way can I beat this guy" good. As BaBo said if he were that strong he would likely have won a DRIT by now.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
January 18 2013 02:16 GMT
#191
On January 18 2013 11:02 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2013 10:54 SynC[gm] wrote:
Oh yeah, I was extremely confused at that account when I was looking up Ladder 1x1. I'm assuming they're all his friends or something, because that's just ridiculous.

On that note, does anyone know how many points an E player would get if he beats an Olympic-ranked player on a Map of the week? Theoretically speaking, of course.

No, there are people who legitimately join games vs. B-/C+ players when they are D because they either can't join any other game or because they just don't care or because they actually want to play vs a gosu for reps.

However, me and some of the stronger RSL players are hatching a plan to smurf the FUCK out of him so he loses everything. He loses 150 points to D players, so... xD

To answer your question, I think each rank higher is +25%. Like, D beating D+ on non-motw is 125%. So what we have to do is do 100 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 ... x 1.30

E D- D D+ C- C C+ B- B B+ A- A A+ O
that is 14 ranks so 13 intervals in between, so...

100 x 1.25^13 = 100 x 18.18989403545856475830078125 = 1818.989403545856475830078125

1818.989403545856475830078125 x 1.30 = 2364.6862246096134185791015625

So 2365 points LOL.

Could be like 1-30 D+ ahahahahaha


Yeah, but there are multiple cases where they re, sometimes more than 5 times. And these guys just happened to all wanna play a C+/B- player multiple times just for the sake of reps?

Man, and imagine the points lost by the Olympic-ranked player. If I remember correctly, I think you can lose up to 125 points, even if you lose to your own rank, when you get up to A- or so?
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-18 02:20:41
January 18 2013 02:20 GMT
#192
On January 18 2013 11:16 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2013 11:02 Jealous wrote:
On January 18 2013 10:54 SynC[gm] wrote:
Oh yeah, I was extremely confused at that account when I was looking up Ladder 1x1. I'm assuming they're all his friends or something, because that's just ridiculous.

On that note, does anyone know how many points an E player would get if he beats an Olympic-ranked player on a Map of the week? Theoretically speaking, of course.

No, there are people who legitimately join games vs. B-/C+ players when they are D because they either can't join any other game or because they just don't care or because they actually want to play vs a gosu for reps.

However, me and some of the stronger RSL players are hatching a plan to smurf the FUCK out of him so he loses everything. He loses 150 points to D players, so... xD

To answer your question, I think each rank higher is +25%. Like, D beating D+ on non-motw is 125%. So what we have to do is do 100 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 ... x 1.30

E D- D D+ C- C C+ B- B B+ A- A A+ O
that is 14 ranks so 13 intervals in between, so...

100 x 1.25^13 = 100 x 18.18989403545856475830078125 = 1818.989403545856475830078125

1818.989403545856475830078125 x 1.30 = 2364.6862246096134185791015625

So 2365 points LOL.

Could be like 1-30 D+ ahahahahaha


Yeah, but there are multiple cases where they re, sometimes more than 5 times. And these guys just happened to all wanna play a C+/B- player multiple times just for the sake of reps?

Man, and imagine the points lost by the Olympic-ranked player. If I remember correctly, I think you can lose up to 125 points, even if you lose to your own rank, when you get up to A- or so?

I'm pretty sure it's way more than that, but that could have been losses to lower ranked players that are confusing me. I think it's at LEAST 150 points for A+, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was like 200 for Olympic. If it were either of those, all you would have to do is multiply the above number by 1.5 or 2.0. In other words, if it's 200, then he would lose close to 5000 points, but you must also remember that the fall wouldn't be so great because the range of points at those ranks is greater.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 18 2013 02:23 GMT
#193
On January 18 2013 11:16 SynC[gm] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2013 11:02 Jealous wrote:
On January 18 2013 10:54 SynC[gm] wrote:
Oh yeah, I was extremely confused at that account when I was looking up Ladder 1x1. I'm assuming they're all his friends or something, because that's just ridiculous.

On that note, does anyone know how many points an E player would get if he beats an Olympic-ranked player on a Map of the week? Theoretically speaking, of course.

No, there are people who legitimately join games vs. B-/C+ players when they are D because they either can't join any other game or because they just don't care or because they actually want to play vs a gosu for reps.

However, me and some of the stronger RSL players are hatching a plan to smurf the FUCK out of him so he loses everything. He loses 150 points to D players, so... xD

To answer your question, I think each rank higher is +25%. Like, D beating D+ on non-motw is 125%. So what we have to do is do 100 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 ... x 1.30

E D- D D+ C- C C+ B- B B+ A- A A+ O
that is 14 ranks so 13 intervals in between, so...

100 x 1.25^13 = 100 x 18.18989403545856475830078125 = 1818.989403545856475830078125

1818.989403545856475830078125 x 1.30 = 2364.6862246096134185791015625

So 2365 points LOL.

Could be like 1-30 D+ ahahahahaha


Yeah, but there are multiple cases where they re, sometimes more than 5 times. And these guys just happened to all wanna play a C+/B- player multiple times just for the sake of reps?

Man, and imagine the points lost by the Olympic-ranked player. If I remember correctly, I think you can lose up to 125 points, even if you lose to your own rank, when you get up to A- or so?

Olympic is the same rank as A+ with a different icon.
You only lose a certain amount of points even vs D players, think the most ive seen lost is like 325 or something dumb.

People crying over Babo being 21-10 really need to just stop being such fucking maddies. I havent hit a yellow rank in 15 seasons(or been active) and i bet i could amass a record like that with no trouble, then the higher you get and closer to C- the rank will go down. since eventually you'll hti that wall of people you cant win, and stomping on low D+/high D players wont be happening anymore.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
January 18 2013 02:29 GMT
#194
On January 18 2013 11:23 arb wrote:
People crying over Babo being 21-10 really need to just stop being such fucking maddies. I havent hit a yellow rank in 15 seasons(or been active) and i bet i could amass a record like that with no trouble, then the higher you get and closer to C- the rank will go down. since eventually you'll hti that wall of people you cant win, and stomping on low D+/high D players wont be happening anymore.

I havn t understood a word of what you said. Could you explain more what you mean please?
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-18 02:34:01
January 18 2013 02:33 GMT
#195
On January 18 2013 11:29 pebble444 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2013 11:23 arb wrote:
People crying over Babo being 21-10 really need to just stop being such fucking maddies. I havent hit a yellow rank in 15 seasons(or been active) and i bet i could amass a record like that with no trouble, then the higher you get and closer to C- the rank will go down. since eventually you'll hti that wall of people you cant win, and stomping on low D+/high D players wont be happening anymore.

I havn t understood a word of what you said. Could you explain more what you mean please?

That the higher in rank you get, the harder to win it is gonna be. You can easily not play motw and get to C- with 20-0 vs same rank players. However, your records going to get worse the more people better than you you play(i.e c- or high high d+ players)

Even a mid rank D+ player could get a really good record by picking his opponents correctly(i.e low winrate D+ players) and it gets even easier to get C-(thus making yourself LOOK GOOD) by beating people way worse than you.

Looking back that post i made doesnt make alot of sense, but i think that should help a bit.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
January 18 2013 03:34 GMT
#196
On January 18 2013 11:02 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2013 10:54 SynC[gm] wrote:
Oh yeah, I was extremely confused at that account when I was looking up Ladder 1x1. I'm assuming they're all his friends or something, because that's just ridiculous.

On that note, does anyone know how many points an E player would get if he beats an Olympic-ranked player on a Map of the week? Theoretically speaking, of course.

No, there are people who legitimately join games vs. B-/C+ players when they are D because they either can't join any other game or because they just don't care or because they actually want to play vs a gosu for reps.

However, me and some of the stronger RSL players are hatching a plan to smurf the FUCK out of him so he loses everything. He loses 150 points to D players, so... xD

To answer your question, I think each rank higher is +25%. Like, D beating D+ on non-motw is 125%. So what we have to do is do 100 x 1.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 ... x 1.30

E D- D D+ C- C C+ B- B B+ A- A A+ O
that is 14 ranks so 13 intervals in between, so...

100 x 1.25^13 = 100 x 18.18989403545856475830078125 = 1818.989403545856475830078125

1818.989403545856475830078125 x 1.30 = 2364.6862246096134185791015625

So 2365 points LOL.

Could be like 1-30 D+ ahahahahaha

For what it's worth, all ranks of the same letter are treated the same with regards to points. So a D+, D, or D- player will all gain the same amount of points when playing another player.

The maximum amount of points you can gain in a single match is 200 (260 on MOTW).
Liquipedia
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 18 2013 03:43 GMT
#197
On January 18 2013 11:33 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2013 11:29 pebble444 wrote:
On January 18 2013 11:23 arb wrote:
People crying over Babo being 21-10 really need to just stop being such fucking maddies. I havent hit a yellow rank in 15 seasons(or been active) and i bet i could amass a record like that with no trouble, then the higher you get and closer to C- the rank will go down. since eventually you'll hti that wall of people you cant win, and stomping on low D+/high D players wont be happening anymore.

I havn t understood a word of what you said. Could you explain more what you mean please?

That the higher in rank you get, the harder to win it is gonna be. You can easily not play motw and get to C- with 20-0 vs same rank players. However, your records going to get worse the more people better than you you play(i.e c- or high high d+ players)

Even a mid rank D+ player could get a really good record by picking his opponents correctly(i.e low winrate D+ players) and it gets even easier to get C-(thus making yourself LOOK GOOD) by beating people way worse than you.

Looking back that post i made doesnt make alot of sense, but i think that should help a bit.


This is largely true, and I do agree people "whine" about this way to much.

However, the reason that things like 25-4 almost always indicate higher than C- rank is because you don't play just D/D+ guys on the way up. Due to ICCup nature + smurfs most people by the time they hit C- have played a few blue ranks, a decent number of yellow ranks, and a decent number of D ranks.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
January 18 2013 03:49 GMT
#198
While it's nice to have people defending me, I wasn't the one in question here guys, just sayin' haha xD
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
January 18 2013 04:34 GMT
#199
I'm also like the weakest player on Courage, so IMO random guy should complain about everyone else on my team before me
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-18 06:36:52
January 18 2013 06:36 GMT
#200
So for confirmation, is it 14:00 EST or 15:00 EST? The table in the first page says 14:00 EST, but below that, the schedule says 15:00 EST for me. (Well, actually, it says 2:00 p.m. CST, but that's the same as 15:00 EST)
twitch.tv/dizzywee
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1934
Hyuk 197
910 67
sorry 53
Yoon 38
Bale 35
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
[ Show more ]
Noble 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Reynor48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor165
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft386
PiGStarcraft260
C9.Mang0235
Sick193
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream247
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 57m
Stellar Fest
6h 57m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.