• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:00
CEST 22:00
KST 05:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8261 users

RapidCasting is back in BSL - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
TMNT
Profile Joined January 2021
3372 Posts
December 11 2023 16:12 GMT
#101
On December 12 2023 00:39 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2023 00:32 TMNT wrote:
Without diving into the matter here, I would like to correct a fact that Bisu was never caught with cryptoscamming (let alone "literally") and was never banned from anything, and also never should have been banned from anything lol.

All he did was invest into a dodgy coin then lie about doing it to his fans. Even so, he had to do a public apology on stream before coming back. It's like, the two things are not even remotely close lol.

Didn’t he get his coins for free then promote it to his fans as a pump and dump scam where they were buying the worthless coin from him at inflated prices?

It’s theft with some middle steps.

No it was Flash who "promoted" the coin on his stream (I put it in " " because it can be argued that he didn't actually promote the coin).

In a way you can say Flash promoted the coin to Bisu Sea and some others, or you can say they are Flash's co-investors. But the main point is Bisu Sea etc. never advertised the coin to anyone. And no one bought the coin because it was stopped before its release.
kicek18
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland2 Posts
December 11 2023 16:30 GMT
#102
On December 12 2023 01:08 WGT-Baal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2023 01:03 kicek18 wrote:
Do I understand the matter correctly? If a guy grabbed girls at parties and talked about it on the Internet, you would think he was a nice lover, but if he tried to do it on the Internet, is he a degenerate?


You do not, perhaps you should learn to read better. But since i m generous here it is:
The issue is someone very publically banned got invited back with no reason and no announcement while still being technically banned.


You're making a drama because someone wanted to hit on someone because they had access to the Internet. Each of us can be accused of such things, each of us has probably tried to pick up someone on the Internet more than once. And now the most important 2 things. First. He didn't have to explain these accusations to just any strangers on the Internet. This is his private matter. Second. Moralizing and passing judgments knowing only some arguments on one side is inappropriate.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44323 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-11 17:05:45
December 11 2023 16:47 GMT
#103
On December 12 2023 01:30 kicek18 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2023 01:08 WGT-Baal wrote:
On December 12 2023 01:03 kicek18 wrote:
Do I understand the matter correctly? If a guy grabbed girls at parties and talked about it on the Internet, you would think he was a nice lover, but if he tried to do it on the Internet, is he a degenerate?


You do not, perhaps you should learn to read better. But since i m generous here it is:
The issue is someone very publically banned got invited back with no reason and no announcement while still being technically banned.


You're making a drama because someone wanted to hit on someone because they had access to the Internet. Each of us can be accused of such things, each of us has probably tried to pick up someone on the Internet more than once. And now the most important 2 things. First. He didn't have to explain these accusations to just any strangers on the Internet. This is his private matter. Second. Moralizing and passing judgments knowing only some arguments on one side is inappropriate.

Imagine telling on yourself like this.

Also you’ve discovered the perfect defence to any charge.

1. I don’t have to explain my side to you.
2. You can’t pass any judgment knowing just their side.

Legal profession stunned by this cool new law hack discovered by a local housewife. Dentists hate her!
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
WGT-Baal
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
France3560 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-11 16:50:15
December 11 2023 16:49 GMT
#104
On December 12 2023 01:30 kicek18 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2023 01:08 WGT-Baal wrote:
On December 12 2023 01:03 kicek18 wrote:
Do I understand the matter correctly? If a guy grabbed girls at parties and talked about it on the Internet, you would think he was a nice lover, but if he tried to do it on the Internet, is he a degenerate?


You do not, perhaps you should learn to read better. But since i m generous here it is:
The issue is someone very publically banned got invited back with no reason and no announcement while still being technically banned.


You're making a drama because someone wanted to hit on someone because they had access to the Internet. Each of us can be accused of such things, each of us has probably tried to pick up someone on the Internet more than once. And now the most important 2 things. First. He didn't have to explain these accusations to just any strangers on the Internet. This is his private matter. Second. Moralizing and passing judgments knowing only some arguments on one side is inappropriate.


It is amazing you still can't read. I don't think I can do much more for you but here:
Person banned from competition joins said competition.

But maybe this is still too advanced for your sorry brain?

Me banned, me cant participate

Is this enough? Or do you want me to do a drawing on a cave perhaps?
Horang2 fan
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
December 11 2023 17:24 GMT
#105
Rapid failing to give any kind of apology makes this a pretty easy "fuck rapid" situation. You don't just leave, say nothing on the way out, and come back like nothing ever happened. You need to demonstrate change and have warranted some kind of forgiveness. He's done none of that, which makes me think that he hasn't learned anything and doesn't care either. It's really not that hard, apologize, say that you're working on changing, demonstrate how you've changed, and after the years, we'd likely give you another chance.

Unfortunately for him, the fact that he didn't do any of that when he first left 3 years ago means that his chance is gone. Even if he were to do all of that now, today, he wouldn't be welcomed back if he comes back again in 3 years.

Also he's shit at casting anyways. So hu kares.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1597 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-13 13:36:46
December 11 2023 18:18 GMT
#106
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 11 2023 22:29 ShadPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2023 20:17 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
On December 11 2023 19:27 ShadPro wrote:
Has there ever been any hard evidence on both validity of those claims and age of the supposed victims? Have we seen records of conversations that lead to those moments?
If so, why is anyone trying to play the police here, and why this is not an actual police or legal case? Is it because it wouldn't hold?
Perhaps Rapid should have issued a statement, or perhaps he didn't want to fight windmills and wrestle with leftist mob who wanted to crucify him - would anything he could have said really satisfy anyone?



Radley's other acc? ^_._^

Legal things are between victims and accused. There are many reasons why victims do not pursue legal actions. If you were actually interested in the topic there's plenty of things you can read out there:

https://kpu.pressbooks.pub/nevr/chapter/why-do-survivors-not-report-to-police/

That being said, would you argue for rape if it was legal?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rape

Just because something is legal does not make it desirable or moral.

Words like nuance come to mind...

-----------------------------------------------------

All of that aside this is about BSL integrity and the community as a whole. Do we condone that behavior or not?

Personally I would have been satisfied IF back when the first accusation came out he issued an apology to those harmed and vowed to change his ways. (Or if there were legal actions you say you can't address anything until that is over and when it is you issue your apology). Instead what have is public silence to this day...

Speaking of Crucifixion... I associate it in my mind with the Roman Empire first and foremost. A very well known left wing institution... (that's sarcasm if any1 is wondering) ^_._^


This is some very incoherent mumbling, even though you are trying.
Why are you bringing up reasons for not reporting rape in a discussion about a kid flirting and sending dic picks online whilst all the victims have actually publicly reported it under the real credentials? It was neither rape (nor there is still any tangible proof of it) nor was it not reported - on the contrary. It was discussed in public on multiple occasions. How is any of your arguments relevant?

Of course I wouldn't accept rape if it was legal, believe it or not, sexual abuse, online or not, is not legal either.

So to sum up, we agreed that these actions are not legal or moral, but also agree that we are past any barriers of not talking about them openly. However, the case still hasn't been legally pursued. There could be a few reasons, the most likely one is that there isn't sufficient evidence.



Your words provoked many thoughts in my brain. I am no lawyer or the police. So please try to keep up.

I am so glad we agree on the basic things. I hope you genuinely believe that and not just saying it. Now let's proceed.

First of all you dodged my question if you are Radley on a different account? Interesting. I can understand wanting to keep anonymity with a hot take like his. ^_._^

Second. If I am white knighting for the women that are not in this community (and I would never want to bother with questions about this 3 years later) what the fuck are you doing?
Rapid knighting? Black knighting? Someone posted this on Urban Dictionary and it hits a bit too close to home in your case:

"The act of showing a very cynical or chauvinistic attitude about women online to try to look "alpha".
Black knights are often guys who are disillusioned as a result of formerly trying to be white knights just to get women to like them, and are now going in the opposite extreme thinking that women love jerks. Usually however they just come across as posers or internet tough guys."

Third. The tangible proof besides what was present is that the man himself has been hiding under a rock for 3 years. No word about it publicly to this day to the best of my knowledge.

What has changed in 3 years? If someone publicly accuses you of something you may have to deal with it publicly at some point. Yourself.

Fourth. You figure Rapid would do the same thing if the situations were reversed and you were accused of something and you left all BW Discords (not banned afaIk) and the public sphere? I wonder.

Fifth. Radley has not answered me yet, but maybe you way. High pathetically (you follow?) say Rapid was your personal friend. Something like this comes up. Would you let him babysit your underage sister, niece and/or cousin? A thought experiment...

Sixth.
Rus_Brain on today's stream said something along the lines of "We tried to invite sAviOr but other Korean pros wouldn't have it. He is tough to get a hold of anyway." I think he was being serious there and sorry if I don't have the exact quote. Personally I would much rather have had sAviOr in.

Se7enth I hope Rapid not casting on Day 2 and Day 3 was a conscious decision on someone's part. I hope he cares somewhat and improves himself, I hope people coming to his defense in this case have all the best intentions in their minds and hearts, I hope we can all do better. It's not a high bar!
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1597 Posts
December 11 2023 18:25 GMT
#107
On December 12 2023 00:59 Nirli wrote:
Depressing this is the thread with most comments/traffic in the BWG subforum.


Someone said all publicity is good publicity.. I don't know how true that is... ^_._^
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
quaristice
Profile Joined February 2021
171 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-11 19:09:50
December 11 2023 18:54 GMT
#108
there's been some talk in this thread about giving a guy a 3rd chance, the idea being something along the lines of "if we exclude a person who did bad things, we will lose a community member and the community will therefore be worse off"

but basic fact is: he did these things *to other people in the same community*. him being in the community pushes other people out. first, the people he did these things to. second, people who have been treated similarly by others. and third, people who simply don't want to support an event that would allow him to commentate, as evidenced by here, the tourneys thread, or the reddit thread.

why is he more valuable than those people?
WGT-Baal
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
France3560 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-11 19:15:52
December 11 2023 19:15 GMT
#109
@lucky noob: shad is not radley.

@quaristice: well said
Horang2 fan
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1597 Posts
December 11 2023 19:26 GMT
#110
On December 12 2023 04:15 WGT-Baal wrote:
@lucky noob: shad is not radley.

@quaristice: well said


noted
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1597 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-13 13:37:54
December 11 2023 19:28 GMT
#111
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 12 2023 01:47 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2023 01:30 kicek18 wrote:
On December 12 2023 01:08 WGT-Baal wrote:
On December 12 2023 01:03 kicek18 wrote:
Do I understand the matter correctly? If a guy grabbed girls at parties and talked about it on the Internet, you would think he was a nice lover, but if he tried to do it on the Internet, is he a degenerate?


You do not, perhaps you should learn to read better. But since i m generous here it is:
The issue is someone very publically banned got invited back with no reason and no announcement while still being technically banned.


You're making a drama because someone wanted to hit on someone because they had access to the Internet. Each of us can be accused of such things, each of us has probably tried to pick up someone on the Internet more than once. And now the most important 2 things. First. He didn't have to explain these accusations to just any strangers on the Internet. This is his private matter. Second. Moralizing and passing judgments knowing only some arguments on one side is inappropriate.

Imagine telling on yourself like this.

Also you’ve discovered the perfect defence to any charge.

1. I don’t have to explain my side to you.
2. You can’t pass any judgment knowing just their side.

Legal profession stunned by this cool new law hack discovered by a local housewife. Dentists hate her!


I had to... https://imgur.com/a/8B8afku
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
ShadPro
Profile Joined March 2008
Poland28 Posts
December 11 2023 19:46 GMT
#112
On December 12 2023 03:18 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2023 22:29 ShadPro wrote:
On December 11 2023 20:17 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
On December 11 2023 19:27 ShadPro wrote:
Has there ever been any hard evidence on both validity of those claims and age of the supposed victims? Have we seen records of conversations that lead to those moments?
If so, why is anyone trying to play the police here, and why this is not an actual police or legal case? Is it because it wouldn't hold?
Perhaps Rapid should have issued a statement, or perhaps he didn't want to fight windmills and wrestle with leftist mob who wanted to crucify him - would anything he could have said really satisfy anyone?



Radley's other acc? ^_._^

Legal things are between victims and accused. There are many reasons why victims do not pursue legal actions. If you were actually interested in the topic there's plenty of things you can read out there:

https://kpu.pressbooks.pub/nevr/chapter/why-do-survivors-not-report-to-police/

That being said, would you argue for rape if it was legal?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rape

Just because something is legal does not make it desirable or moral.

Words like nuance come to mind...

-----------------------------------------------------

All of that aside this is about BSL integrity and the community as a whole. Do we condone that behavior or not?

Personally I would have been satisfied IF back when the first accusation came out he issued an apology to those harmed and vowed to change his ways. (Or if there were legal actions you say you can't address anything until that is over and when it is you issue your apology). Instead what have is public silence to this day...

Speaking of Crucifixion... I associate it in my mind with the Roman Empire first and foremost. A very well known left wing institution... (that's sarcasm if any1 is wondering) ^_._^


This is some very incoherent mumbling, even though you are trying.
Why are you bringing up reasons for not reporting rape in a discussion about a kid flirting and sending dic picks online whilst all the victims have actually publicly reported it under the real credentials? It was neither rape (nor there is still any tangible proof of it) nor was it not reported - on the contrary. It was discussed in public on multiple occasions. How is any of your arguments relevant?

Of course I wouldn't accept rape if it was legal, believe it or not, sexual abuse, online or not, is not legal either.

So to sum up, we agreed that these actions are not legal or moral, but also agree that we are past any barriers of not talking about them openly. However, the case still hasn't been legally pursued. There could be a few reasons, the most likely one is that there isn't sufficient evidence.



Your words provoked many thoughts in my brain. I am no lawyer or the police. So please try to keep up.

I am so glad we agree on the basic things. I hope you genuinely believe that and not just saying it. Now let's proceed.

First of all you dodged my question if you are Radley on a different account? Interesting. I can understand wanting to keep anonymity with a hot take like his. ^_._^

Second. If I am white knighting for the women that are not in this community (and I would never want to bother with questions about this 3 years later) what the fuck are you doing?
Rapid knighting? Black knighting? Someone posted this on Urban Dictionary and it hits a bit too close to home in your case:

"The act of showing a very cynical or chauvinistic attitude about women online to try to look "alpha".
Black knights are often guys who are disillusioned as a result of formerly trying to be white knights just to get women to like them, and are now going in the opposite extreme thinking that women love jerks. Usually however they just come across as posers or internet tough guys."

Third. The tangible proof besides what was present is that the man himself has been hiding under a rock for 3 years. No word about it publicly to this day to the best of my knowledge.

What has changed in 3 years? If someone publicly accuses you of something you may have to deal with it publicly at some point. Yourself.

Fourth. You figure Rapid would do the same thing if the situations were reversed and you were accused of something and you left all BW Discords (not banned afaIk) and the public sphere? I wonder.

Fifth. Radley has not answered me yet, but maybe you way. High pathetically (you follow?) say Rapid was your personal friend. Something like this comes up. Would you let him babysit your underage sister, niece and/or cousin? A thought experiment...

Sixth.
Rus_Brain on today's stream said something along the lines of "We tried to invite sAviOr but other Korean pros wouldn't have it. He is tough to get a hold of anyway." I think he was being serious there and sorry if I don't have the exact quote. Personally I would much rather have had sAviOr in.

Se7enth I hope Rapid not casting on Day 2 and Day 3 was a conscious decision on someone's part. I hope he cares somewhat and improves himself, I hope people coming to his defense in this case have all the best intentions in their minds and hearts, I hope we can all do better. It's not a high bar!


Very long text with still not a single argument on why you agree to cast out someone based on hearsay and stories. If you like using these completely unrelated real life examples - would you convict someone to a jail sentence based on witness testimony or a screenshot? I think that already didn't hold in court on multiple occasions in the last couple of years.

1. Am I Radley? Who are you?
2. I said nothing about women in any of these posts, did I? On the contrary, I am just talking about the likes of you, who like to put themselves on a moral pedestal and cast judgement without any evidence. If you can protect a lady, animal, or a socially acceptable cause, that's a job well done. You should watch a film called "The Hunt"
3. How is he not fighting your little forum war with you a piece of evidence. Do you understand what I just typed above multiple times, that someone's opinion is not evidence?
4. I hope he would, I would certainly not try to come back to such a community though. If someone I know cast me out based something like this, they are not really worth the time.
5. Same as above - if they were a sex offender, certainly not. Is he one in your example?
6. I wouldn't, he was proven guilty. Plus that sounds like a joke comparing the power of you affecting decisions, same as other pros have nothing to do with inviting savior.
7. Looks like a deliberate move, you are successful
docholiday_tv
Profile Joined April 2017
108 Posts
December 11 2023 20:19 GMT
#113
On December 12 2023 01:49 WGT-Baal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2023 01:30 kicek18 wrote:
On December 12 2023 01:08 WGT-Baal wrote:
On December 12 2023 01:03 kicek18 wrote:
Do I understand the matter correctly? If a guy grabbed girls at parties and talked about it on the Internet, you would think he was a nice lover, but if he tried to do it on the Internet, is he a degenerate?


You do not, perhaps you should learn to read better. But since i m generous here it is:
The issue is someone very publically banned got invited back with no reason and no announcement while still being technically banned.


You're making a drama because someone wanted to hit on someone because they had access to the Internet. Each of us can be accused of such things, each of us has probably tried to pick up someone on the Internet more than once. And now the most important 2 things. First. He didn't have to explain these accusations to just any strangers on the Internet. This is his private matter. Second. Moralizing and passing judgments knowing only some arguments on one side is inappropriate.


It is amazing you still can't read. I don't think I can do much more for you but here:
Person banned from competition joins said competition.

But maybe this is still too advanced for your sorry brain?

Me banned, me cant participate

Is this enough? Or do you want me to do a drawing on a cave perhaps?


The actual crazy part is how this account has only ever posted in this thread.
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1597 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-13 13:38:29
December 11 2023 20:22 GMT
#114
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 12 2023 04:46 ShadPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2023 03:18 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
On December 11 2023 22:29 ShadPro wrote:
On December 11 2023 20:17 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
On December 11 2023 19:27 ShadPro wrote:
Has there ever been any hard evidence on both validity of those claims and age of the supposed victims? Have we seen records of conversations that lead to those moments?
If so, why is anyone trying to play the police here, and why this is not an actual police or legal case? Is it because it wouldn't hold?
Perhaps Rapid should have issued a statement, or perhaps he didn't want to fight windmills and wrestle with leftist mob who wanted to crucify him - would anything he could have said really satisfy anyone?



Radley's other acc? ^_._^

Legal things are between victims and accused. There are many reasons why victims do not pursue legal actions. If you were actually interested in the topic there's plenty of things you can read out there:

https://kpu.pressbooks.pub/nevr/chapter/why-do-survivors-not-report-to-police/

That being said, would you argue for rape if it was legal?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rape

Just because something is legal does not make it desirable or moral.

Words like nuance come to mind...

-----------------------------------------------------

All of that aside this is about BSL integrity and the community as a whole. Do we condone that behavior or not?

Personally I would have been satisfied IF back when the first accusation came out he issued an apology to those harmed and vowed to change his ways. (Or if there were legal actions you say you can't address anything until that is over and when it is you issue your apology). Instead what have is public silence to this day...

Speaking of Crucifixion... I associate it in my mind with the Roman Empire first and foremost. A very well known left wing institution... (that's sarcasm if any1 is wondering) ^_._^


This is some very incoherent mumbling, even though you are trying.
Why are you bringing up reasons for not reporting rape in a discussion about a kid flirting and sending dic picks online whilst all the victims have actually publicly reported it under the real credentials? It was neither rape (nor there is still any tangible proof of it) nor was it not reported - on the contrary. It was discussed in public on multiple occasions. How is any of your arguments relevant?

Of course I wouldn't accept rape if it was legal, believe it or not, sexual abuse, online or not, is not legal either.

So to sum up, we agreed that these actions are not legal or moral, but also agree that we are past any barriers of not talking about them openly. However, the case still hasn't been legally pursued. There could be a few reasons, the most likely one is that there isn't sufficient evidence.



Your words provoked many thoughts in my brain. I am no lawyer or the police. So please try to keep up.

I am so glad we agree on the basic things. I hope you genuinely believe that and not just saying it. Now let's proceed.

First of all you dodged my question if you are Radley on a different account? Interesting. I can understand wanting to keep anonymity with a hot take like his. ^_._^

Second. If I am white knighting for the women that are not in this community (and I would never want to bother with questions about this 3 years later) what the fuck are you doing?
Rapid knighting? Black knighting? Someone posted this on Urban Dictionary and it hits a bit too close to home in your case:

"The act of showing a very cynical or chauvinistic attitude about women online to try to look "alpha".
Black knights are often guys who are disillusioned as a result of formerly trying to be white knights just to get women to like them, and are now going in the opposite extreme thinking that women love jerks. Usually however they just come across as posers or internet tough guys."

Third. The tangible proof besides what was present is that the man himself has been hiding under a rock for 3 years. No word about it publicly to this day to the best of my knowledge.

What has changed in 3 years? If someone publicly accuses you of something you may have to deal with it publicly at some point. Yourself.

Fourth. You figure Rapid would do the same thing if the situations were reversed and you were accused of something and you left all BW Discords (not banned afaIk) and the public sphere? I wonder.

Fifth. Radley has not answered me yet, but maybe you way. High pathetically (you follow?) say Rapid was your personal friend. Something like this comes up. Would you let him babysit your underage sister, niece and/or cousin? A thought experiment...

Sixth.
Rus_Brain on today's stream said something along the lines of "We tried to invite sAviOr but other Korean pros wouldn't have it. He is tough to get a hold of anyway." I think he was being serious there and sorry if I don't have the exact quote. Personally I would much rather have had sAviOr in.

Se7enth I hope Rapid not casting on Day 2 and Day 3 was a conscious decision on someone's part. I hope he cares somewhat and improves himself, I hope people coming to his defense in this case have all the best intentions in their minds and hearts, I hope we can all do better. It's not a high bar!


Very long text with still not a single argument on why you agree to cast out someone based on hearsay and stories. If you like using these completely unrelated real life examples - would you convict someone to a jail sentence based on witness testimony or a screenshot? I think that already didn't hold in court on multiple occasions in the last couple of years.

1. Am I Radley? Who are you?
2. I said nothing about women in any of these posts, did I? On the contrary, I am just talking about the likes of you, who like to put themselves on a moral pedestal and cast judgement without any evidence. If you can protect a lady, animal, or a socially acceptable cause, that's a job well done. You should watch a film called "The Hunt"
3. How is he not fighting your little forum war with you a piece of evidence. Do you understand what I just typed above multiple times, that someone's opinion is not evidence?
4. I hope he would, I would certainly not try to come back to such a community though. If someone I know cast me out based something like this, they are not really worth the time.
5. Same as above - if they were a sex offender, certainly not. Is he one in your example?
6. I wouldn't, he was proven guilty. Plus that sounds like a joke comparing the power of you affecting decisions, same as other pros have nothing to do with inviting savior.
7. Looks like a deliberate move, you are successful


1. I was curious, we've established you are your own person. I am my own person too.
2. You mentioned white knighting (which as I know it implies I'm defending women at all cost for some personal gain... or if you are implying something else pls clarify).
3. So someone's (multiple people in this case) opinion is not evidence you say. BUT going silent for 3 years is evidence of no wrong doing? Why do you assume 1 person's silence is better than multiple people speaking out?
4. Good for you. Why are you here now if you actually think this is a witch hunt or crucifixion or whatever else? I would hope and expect the response is the same no matter what member of the community is in that position, acted the same way in the same situation.
5. Yes. Say your friend Rapid (to be best of your knowledge not registered sex offender or anything proven in court just the evidence as we have em, unaddressed publicly) comes to your home you let him babysit minors?
6. If some1 said to me before BLS: you think we should bring back Rapid? Haven't heard of the guy in 3 years, unresolved issues, what do you think? I would have taken that as a joke... But the way I understand it is hard to get a hold of sAviOr directly so maybe it had to go through someone how may know his contacts etc... I don't know.

sAviOr has apologized publicly for one. For two I think sexual misconduct is more important issue than cheating. Personal opinion.

https://tl.net/forum/brood-war/529434-savior-apologizes-on-his-knees?view=all

7. I didn't accidentally make the post you are correct.
I don't know if you bothered to actually read my original post. I'm asking things I wonder about. Things not addressed to this day. To quote myself "I genuinely believe we should always hear all sides of a story."
I'm pretty sure if I didn't make this post someone else would have. I am glad we are discussing this. I hope it has been and remains to be a good faith discussion on the topic.
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
FlaShFTW
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States10566 Posts
December 11 2023 20:32 GMT
#115
On December 12 2023 04:46 ShadPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2023 03:18 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
On December 11 2023 22:29 ShadPro wrote:
On December 11 2023 20:17 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
On December 11 2023 19:27 ShadPro wrote:
Has there ever been any hard evidence on both validity of those claims and age of the supposed victims? Have we seen records of conversations that lead to those moments?
If so, why is anyone trying to play the police here, and why this is not an actual police or legal case? Is it because it wouldn't hold?
Perhaps Rapid should have issued a statement, or perhaps he didn't want to fight windmills and wrestle with leftist mob who wanted to crucify him - would anything he could have said really satisfy anyone?



Radley's other acc? ^_._^

Legal things are between victims and accused. There are many reasons why victims do not pursue legal actions. If you were actually interested in the topic there's plenty of things you can read out there:

https://kpu.pressbooks.pub/nevr/chapter/why-do-survivors-not-report-to-police/

That being said, would you argue for rape if it was legal?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rape

Just because something is legal does not make it desirable or moral.

Words like nuance come to mind...

-----------------------------------------------------

All of that aside this is about BSL integrity and the community as a whole. Do we condone that behavior or not?

Personally I would have been satisfied IF back when the first accusation came out he issued an apology to those harmed and vowed to change his ways. (Or if there were legal actions you say you can't address anything until that is over and when it is you issue your apology). Instead what have is public silence to this day...

Speaking of Crucifixion... I associate it in my mind with the Roman Empire first and foremost. A very well known left wing institution... (that's sarcasm if any1 is wondering) ^_._^


This is some very incoherent mumbling, even though you are trying.
Why are you bringing up reasons for not reporting rape in a discussion about a kid flirting and sending dic picks online whilst all the victims have actually publicly reported it under the real credentials? It was neither rape (nor there is still any tangible proof of it) nor was it not reported - on the contrary. It was discussed in public on multiple occasions. How is any of your arguments relevant?

Of course I wouldn't accept rape if it was legal, believe it or not, sexual abuse, online or not, is not legal either.

So to sum up, we agreed that these actions are not legal or moral, but also agree that we are past any barriers of not talking about them openly. However, the case still hasn't been legally pursued. There could be a few reasons, the most likely one is that there isn't sufficient evidence.



Your words provoked many thoughts in my brain. I am no lawyer or the police. So please try to keep up.

I am so glad we agree on the basic things. I hope you genuinely believe that and not just saying it. Now let's proceed.

First of all you dodged my question if you are Radley on a different account? Interesting. I can understand wanting to keep anonymity with a hot take like his. ^_._^

Second. If I am white knighting for the women that are not in this community (and I would never want to bother with questions about this 3 years later) what the fuck are you doing?
Rapid knighting? Black knighting? Someone posted this on Urban Dictionary and it hits a bit too close to home in your case:

"The act of showing a very cynical or chauvinistic attitude about women online to try to look "alpha".
Black knights are often guys who are disillusioned as a result of formerly trying to be white knights just to get women to like them, and are now going in the opposite extreme thinking that women love jerks. Usually however they just come across as posers or internet tough guys."

Third. The tangible proof besides what was present is that the man himself has been hiding under a rock for 3 years. No word about it publicly to this day to the best of my knowledge.

What has changed in 3 years? If someone publicly accuses you of something you may have to deal with it publicly at some point. Yourself.

Fourth. You figure Rapid would do the same thing if the situations were reversed and you were accused of something and you left all BW Discords (not banned afaIk) and the public sphere? I wonder.

Fifth. Radley has not answered me yet, but maybe you way. High pathetically (you follow?) say Rapid was your personal friend. Something like this comes up. Would you let him babysit your underage sister, niece and/or cousin? A thought experiment...

Sixth.
Rus_Brain on today's stream said something along the lines of "We tried to invite sAviOr but other Korean pros wouldn't have it. He is tough to get a hold of anyway." I think he was being serious there and sorry if I don't have the exact quote. Personally I would much rather have had sAviOr in.

Se7enth I hope Rapid not casting on Day 2 and Day 3 was a conscious decision on someone's part. I hope he cares somewhat and improves himself, I hope people coming to his defense in this case have all the best intentions in their minds and hearts, I hope we can all do better. It's not a high bar!


Very long text with still not a single argument on why you agree to cast out someone based on hearsay and stories. If you like using these completely unrelated real life examples - would you convict someone to a jail sentence based on witness testimony or a screenshot? I think that already didn't hold in court on multiple occasions in the last couple of years.

1. Am I Radley? Who are you?
2. I said nothing about women in any of these posts, did I? On the contrary, I am just talking about the likes of you, who like to put themselves on a moral pedestal and cast judgement without any evidence. If you can protect a lady, animal, or a socially acceptable cause, that's a job well done. You should watch a film called "The Hunt"
3. How is he not fighting your little forum war with you a piece of evidence. Do you understand what I just typed above multiple times, that someone's opinion is not evidence?
4. I hope he would, I would certainly not try to come back to such a community though. If someone I know cast me out based something like this, they are not really worth the time.
5. Same as above - if they were a sex offender, certainly not. Is he one in your example?
6. I wouldn't, he was proven guilty. Plus that sounds like a joke comparing the power of you affecting decisions, same as other pros have nothing to do with inviting savior.
7. Looks like a deliberate move, you are successful

First off, this isn't a court of law. This is the court of public perception, thus the standards of evidence are much lower. Second, you also realize that even in the courts of law, plenty of people get convicted without evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, and vise versa, plenty of people are let free even if there is enough evidence. Juries are fickle, judges are corrupt. There are also times where just because there is not enough "evidence" to convict someone, doesn't mean that they also didn't do it. It just might happen to be that the evidence cannot be readily found or something occurred during the process that tainted the evidence and thus it is no longer admissible.

You're acting like this is a court room and that we must rise to criminal law burden of proof in order to cast conviction on Rapid. We don't. That is not a requirement in the social sphere. There are no legal standards here. Even if I wanted to make an analogy, the social judgment passed on someone is closer to that of a preponderance of the evidence, not beyond a reasonable doubt.

And not everything is simply hearsay or an opinion. There is evidence of Rapid's DMs, and evidence of his previous issues in the League of Legends community and subsequently the Starcraft community. This most definitely rises above a preponderance of the evidence standard. Merely because you might not like the evidence, doesn't mean that such evidence does not exist.
Writer#1 KT and FlaSh Fanboy || Woo Jung Ho Never Forget || Teamliquid Political Decision Desk
TL+ Member
radley
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland582 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-11 20:49:53
December 11 2023 20:47 GMT
#116
To castleMG, fearthqueen, lucky_noob and probably more. Maybe I used misleading meaning for word weirdos, even though I clarified it. I consider you being weirdos too, because you are playing judge even though you state that there was no explanation provided, which is cringe as hell to me and apparently to the most community in Poland. You're brain had been eaten by new world trends, which are probably forced to brainwash every "lesser" being. That's why you probably not gonna think over it, but whatever, my lost. I don't care about your opinion about me at all, so safe your words. Btw. for more correct understanding of weirdos, does for example fondness to manga girls considered weirdo in america, or maybe not? If so and I wanted to, I could give couple of streamer names, just need to log on Twitch during american streaming time to make a list, rotfl. So no, even that would not be based on one man example. Also castleMG, I wrote it many times, but as of Canadian players, I knew around 20-30 players from there and could get well only with one in all my 20 years starcraft history. And he was Japanese. So yeah, maybe I do generalize, but I really don't care.
As for Rapid going silent, we even have old saying in Poland: "only guilty makes explanations". Not many public people go with any official statements, instead just going to court, whether as defending or attacking side in case of false accusations. As I read somewhere else, he supposedly clarified case offline. That's probably why he casted. Whatever that means. For me he was and still is good caster, even though lacking game knowledge he is great when cocasting with someone with good knowledge. If he is not in jail, I prefer him to cast than someone who half-speak english or is just bad caster. I just hope those 10 women watching SCR stream will lookout for private conversations just in case. That's all. Maybe brutal for you but truth.
TL+ Member
radley
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland582 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-11 20:48:55
December 11 2023 20:48 GMT
#117
Removed for duplicate
TL+ Member
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5869 Posts
December 11 2023 21:00 GMT
#118
Konfederacja voters making some unhinged rants here, lol.
LUCKY_NOOB
Profile Blog Joined June 2013
Bulgaria1597 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-13 13:38:47
December 11 2023 21:09 GMT
#119
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 12 2023 05:47 radley wrote:
To castleMG, fearthqueen, lucky_noob and probably more. Maybe I used misleading meaning for word weirdos, even though I clarified it. I consider you being weirdos too, because you are playing judge even though you state that there was no explanation provided, which is cringe as hell to me and apparently to the most community in Poland. You're brain had been eaten by new world trends, which are probably forced to brainwash every "lesser" being. That's why you probably not gonna think over it, but whatever, my lost. I don't care about your opinion about me at all, so safe your words. Btw. for more correct understanding of weirdos, does for example fondness to manga girls considered weirdo in america, or maybe not? If so and I wanted to, I could give couple of streamer names, just need to log on Twitch during american streaming time to make a list, rotfl. So no, even that would not be based on one man example. Also castleMG, I wrote it many times, but as of Canadian players, I knew around 20-30 players from there and could get well only with one in all my 20 years starcraft history. And he was Japanese. So yeah, maybe I do generalize, but I really don't care.
As for Rapid going silent, we even have old saying in Poland: "only guilty makes explanations". Not many public people go with any official statements, instead just going to court, whether as defending or attacking side in case of false accusations. As I read somewhere else, he supposedly clarified case offline. That's probably why he casted. Whatever that means. For me he was and still is good caster, even though lacking game knowledge he is great when cocasting with someone with good knowledge. If he is not in jail, I prefer him to cast than someone who half-speak english or is just bad caster. I just hope those 10 women watching SCR stream will lookout for private conversations just in case. That's all. Maybe brutal for you but truth.


You know BSL as an entity can just leave Rapid to cast. As we've said we are not the law. And there are unfortunately plenty of people like yourself who would excuse way too much apparently. Also a lot of people who don't care either way.

I think the BSL brand will probably go on with or without him casting. Would some people tune out? Sure. Maybe others like yourself would be more attracted to it and make up the difference.

Either way I think if you want to be in the public eye, you address things publicly. Hiding is avoiding discussion, not being brave.

By this old saying you speak of "only guilty makes explanations" I can murder 10 people, remain silent for the rest of my life and that would mean I am not guilty? You don't have to bother responding to this one. It's a rhetorical question.
This is not the standard I think we should conduct ourselves by.

I don't think of you as a lesser being. I always have and always will admire your Wraith play. I just think you are wrong on this issue. I think as long as we can engage in discussion we can figure out what's good for the highest amount of people.
^_._^
ko-fi.com/luckynoob
radley
Profile Joined August 2008
Poland582 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-12-11 21:35:03
December 11 2023 21:31 GMT
#120
On December 12 2023 06:09 LUCKY_NOOB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 12 2023 05:47 radley wrote:
To castleMG, fearthqueen, lucky_noob and probably more. Maybe I used misleading meaning for word weirdos, even though I clarified it. I consider you being weirdos too, because you are playing judge even though you state that there was no explanation provided, which is cringe as hell to me and apparently to the most community in Poland. You're brain had been eaten by new world trends, which are probably forced to brainwash every "lesser" being. That's why you probably not gonna think over it, but whatever, my lost. I don't care about your opinion about me at all, so safe your words. Btw. for more correct understanding of weirdos, does for example fondness to manga girls considered weirdo in america, or maybe not? If so and I wanted to, I could give couple of streamer names, just need to log on Twitch during american streaming time to make a list, rotfl. So no, even that would not be based on one man example. Also castleMG, I wrote it many times, but as of Canadian players, I knew around 20-30 players from there and could get well only with one in all my 20 years starcraft history. And he was Japanese. So yeah, maybe I do generalize, but I really don't care.
As for Rapid going silent, we even have old saying in Poland: "only guilty makes explanations". Not many public people go with any official statements, instead just going to court, whether as defending or attacking side in case of false accusations. As I read somewhere else, he supposedly clarified case offline. That's probably why he casted. Whatever that means. For me he was and still is good caster, even though lacking game knowledge he is great when cocasting with someone with good knowledge. If he is not in jail, I prefer him to cast than someone who half-speak english or is just bad caster. I just hope those 10 women watching SCR stream will lookout for private conversations just in case. That's all. Maybe brutal for you but truth.


You know BSL as an entity can just leave Rapid to cast. As we've said we are not the law. And there are unfortunately plenty of people like yourself who would excuse way too much apparently. Also a lot of people who don't care either way.

I think the BSL brand will probably go on with or without him casting. Would some people tune out? Sure. Maybe others like yourself would be more attracted to it and make up the difference.

Either way I think if you want to be in the public eye, you address things publicly. Hiding is avoiding discussion, not being brave.

By this old saying you speak of "only guilty makes explanations" I can murder 10 people, remain silent for the rest of my life and that would mean I am not guilty? You don't have to bother responding to this one. It's a rhetorical question.
This is not the standard I think we should conduct ourselves by.

I don't think of you as a lesser being. I always have and always will admire your Wraith play. I just think you are wrong on this issue. I think as long as we can engage in discussion we can figure out what's good for the highest amount of people.
^_._^


Thanks and likewise. As somewhat veteran in internet trolling I really respect ur tryings. Keep the good work and gl with those murders. I just hope the number you've put is only coincidental with the number of women watching starcraft streams I've written. Cause you know, you may ruin your opinion over here that way, even without strong evidence.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 557
UpATreeSC 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 869
Dewaltoss 123
firebathero 82
Zeus 65
910 40
Trap 38
Bale 25
NaDa 24
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 15
Dota 2
Gorgc6653
420jenkins268
monkeys_forever72
Counter-Strike
edward281
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS148
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2199
Other Games
summit1g5603
Grubby2796
Beastyqt652
B2W.Neo642
shahzam442
byalli417
C9.Mang0161
TKL 150
KnowMe141
ToD94
Railgan17
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV254
BasetradeTV238
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 14
• Adnapsc2 14
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki30
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV268
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 1m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 1m
Stellar Fest
17h 1m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.