• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7723 users

AoV iCCup Starleague Replay Sales - Page 6

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
April 26 2011 07:54 GMT
#101
Thanks for comparing ISL to Combat-Ex.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
April 26 2011 07:58 GMT
#102
On April 26 2011 16:54 Game wrote:
Thanks for comparing ISL to Combat-Ex.


But, but but,

On March 31 2011 05:24 Game wrote:
Disclosure:
This move is not a representation of the AoV iCCup Starleague staff, sponsors, or any participants, this is a sole effort to further the tournament.



AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
538
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary3932 Posts
April 26 2011 08:18 GMT
#103
On April 26 2011 16:51 HawaiianPig wrote:
Just throwing this out there: This all reminds me of Combat-Ex asking for donations.

If you dont offer criticism just dont throw in things like that. It's like you want to be vindicated in a debate without taking the time to actually make a point. "I think Game sucks. Discuss".

Sure the act is questionable - and it has been questioned by countless people and mods before surely, in this very thread too -, but Game is not hiding from debate, standing behind his reasoning, and is at least promising to turn the proceedings towards an other community tournament like the ISL, that he has already delivered, not a penny for himself.

(Or maybe you dont realize how much of an offense it is comparing someone to Combat-Ex in the scene?)

As it is, your post reminds me of something rather terrible.
BW fighting!
DejaVu119
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States131 Posts
April 26 2011 08:24 GMT
#104
On April 26 2011 15:57 Game wrote:
[
To Dejavu119: Are you Deja the guy Semih left? That's just curiosity. But, furthermore, here's me addressing your well thought out points.

1) The people who are buying the replay packs can easily post in the thread that they bought them. That is the reason behind me saying that they are anonymous. People take flack for any support of anything I do, which is a blatant lulz for me. Therefore, I hold the option for solid minded contributors to remain anonymous, otherwise they can easily post in this thread or any others within the limits of AoV iCCup Starleague (so they don't get MOD sniped). I don't feel the need to prove anything. Simply because I don't feel the need and have never seen anyone else do so. And I by no means an innovator, just a strong enhancer. But as I said, anyone can say that they bought.

2) By your definition of organized, no it is not. It is broken down by players, stages, and levels in the tournament. But no, I did not go through almost 9500 replays... in fact proposing that is insane and seems almost to the point of phishing for licensing of byproduct. Yes, that was sarcasm for anyone who missed it. By no means is this going to be a huge part of the sponsoring for my largest tournament, just a chance for the community to give back to something it seeks so desperately.

3) I have no intention of "going after" someone. If you actually read the OP I point out that exactly what you said is going to happen, and that I won't release them without 50 pre-orders. So... reading the OP would've answered that question.


To Game: Yes I am the same to assuage your curiosity.

All I'm pointing out is the very large POTENTIAL for misconduct. Which is why, for the sake of your integrity, I am suggesting some openness WITH anonymity. Perhaps, some pictures of the paypal account with all information blotted out accept for the number of 5 and 10 dollar transfers so that people know how much the next prize pool will be supported. I've been advised not to use paypal (no I'm not trying to attack paypal or anything; do as you wish) so I'm not entirely sure how much you can organize the information. I would expect there to be a way and you should take advantage of it, but it seems like it would be pretty simple to show while maintaining anonymity.

I hope your not taking this as some sort of attack on you. I don't even know you. I do support any work done to improve the BW community. I'm simply trying to ease some major concerns that I had for potential buyers and, in reality, for you as well. I'm not the one that is going to get attacked if someone get suspicious over the money. Personally, if i was in your shoes, I would make the effort to prove how much was purchased, how much is going to the organizers of the event, and how much is going to the next prize pool. It's a simple, smart, proactive action to take.
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
April 26 2011 08:33 GMT
#105
On April 26 2011 15:57 Game wrote:
Until people start trying to help the community instead of whining and trolling 24/7, they are just murmuring voices, therefore I am better than them. It's actually very simple logic. So while people may not like me, it's hard to like people whom are honest about their ambitions and thoughts. Sure, I could kiss ass to a bunch of people who make absolutely no contribution to something they seem to have martyred for and hold so dear, or at least that's how they try to portray themselves. But in hindsight and retrospect, I don't have enough time or want in my life to do such a time consuming thing. The grass is greener on the other side anyhow. Summary: talk is cheap.


100% agree with this. I understand why a lot of people dislike Game and I do think he could handle some situations more...politely. However, I'm not going to let my own personal 'morals' get in the way of doing something amazing for the BW community, so unless someone else comes up to me with solid plans for a $1000 starleague, I'm going to continue working with Game and appreciating everything he's doing for us.
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-26 08:49:48
April 26 2011 08:47 GMT
#106
On April 26 2011 17:18 538 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2011 16:51 HawaiianPig wrote:
Just throwing this out there: This all reminds me of Combat-Ex asking for donations.

If you dont offer criticism just dont throw in things like that. It's like you want to be vindicated in a debate without taking the time to actually make a point. "I think Game sucks. Discuss".

Sure the act is questionable - and it has been questioned by countless people and mods before surely, in this very thread too -, but Game is not hiding from debate, standing behind his reasoning, and is at least promising to turn the proceedings towards an other community tournament like the ISL, that he has already delivered, not a penny for himself.

(Or maybe you dont realize how much of an offense it is comparing someone to Combat-Ex in the scene?)

As it is, your post reminds me of something rather terrible.


I opted to stay out of getting deeply into the debate because most of what I care to say has been said already.

Re:

On April 11 2011 02:48 Chef wrote:
Show nested quote +
As far as making money, 90% goes to another BW tournament. This is a good thing. If you disagree about the 10% going back to Game or noOne then I think we just have differing opinions. Yes, I know it sets it a precedent but 5-10% for organizing, finding sponsors, etc strikes me as reasonable. Chill/Day/Artosis et al. may not have asked for any money in return, but as I see it they certainly would have been more than deserving.

The issue is that this community has a 10 year tradition of community projects being done for free. BWChart, RWAs, PenguinPlug, ChaosLauncher, WGTour, PGTour, iCCup, LMRB, and countless others. Now a few guys organize what must be the millionth tournament BW has had, and they want financial compensation for their 'hard work.' Those countless projects which not only needed hard work, but skilled persons to accomplish... That is, often someone who actually has training in programming. Yeah, it's just a little insulting to the rich tradition of BW Community History.


Also: I'm very aware of what that comparison implies, and I fail to see how different this situation is. Combat-Ex would ask for donations for a service he provides "for free" to the community; granted it was a very awful service full of misinformation... his intentions were still about the same as this replay pack. To help expand what he saw as a boon to the community and to get something back in return as compensation for "hard work."

The real testament to how ridiculous this is lies in how this entire thread has been nothing but bickering. It very much is reminiscent of discussions regarding Combat Ex's donations.

I'm sorry if that realization of mine offends.

Transparency with the funds and straight up donations rather than withholding of replays would make this look a lot better.
AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-26 08:56:18
April 26 2011 08:55 GMT
#107
On April 26 2011 16:58 HawaiianPig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2011 16:54 Game wrote:
Thanks for comparing ISL to Combat-Ex.


But, but but,

Show nested quote +
On March 31 2011 05:24 Game wrote:
Disclosure:
This move is not a representation of the AoV iCCup Starleague staff, sponsors, or any participants, this is a sole effort to further the tournament.





Son of a 5am!

To HawaiianPig: Anyhow, I do concur that my approach here wasn't as well thought out as it should be. Not there this is much wrong with it, just more that I didn't think of the community I'd be posting into. Specifically the whiners and naysayers.

To Deja: You literally just asked me to give a screenshot of peoples personal account information for the likes of appeasing people I don't want to. Just sayin.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Sayle
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom3685 Posts
April 26 2011 09:17 GMT
#108
On April 26 2011 17:55 Game wrote:
I didn't think of the community I'd be posting into. Specifically the whiners and naysayers.


I did warn you
DejaVu119
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States131 Posts
April 26 2011 09:55 GMT
#109
To Game: You realize I didn't say that?
538
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Hungary3932 Posts
April 26 2011 10:18 GMT
#110
On April 26 2011 17:47 HawaiianPig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2011 17:18 538 wrote:
On April 26 2011 16:51 HawaiianPig wrote:
Just throwing this out there: This all reminds me of Combat-Ex asking for donations.

If you dont offer criticism just dont throw in things like that. It's like you want to be vindicated in a debate without taking the time to actually make a point. "I think Game sucks. Discuss".

Sure the act is questionable - and it has been questioned by countless people and mods before surely, in this very thread too -, but Game is not hiding from debate, standing behind his reasoning, and is at least promising to turn the proceedings towards an other community tournament like the ISL, that he has already delivered, not a penny for himself.

(Or maybe you dont realize how much of an offense it is comparing someone to Combat-Ex in the scene?)

As it is, your post reminds me of something rather terrible.


I opted to stay out of getting deeply into the debate because most of what I care to say has been said already.

Seems like you just wanted your voice heard, without investing much time or effort. That's simply not good forum etiquette, kinda implies your opinion is more important than others'. Just imagine what would happen if everyone just posted "I agree with A or B" instead of making an argument. That's not contributing anything to the conversation, it's just a flamebait. (Though increasing your post count and the thread size too)

I'm just arguing that next time you form an opinion of something, you shant necessarily post it. (If you agree with something you can at least quote what parts you exactly argue with, maybe even try to refute some claims that were made against said point. Otherwise, once again, maybe it's not worth mentioning at all)
BW fighting!
LML
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Germany1794 Posts
April 26 2011 12:58 GMT
#111
It's actually sad that JoeKim and noOne want that money, how selfish is that?
There are thousands of people online who do such stuff for free, even better things. How exactly have they been involved in all this, since afaik Game did most of the work.
LML
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-26 16:09:24
April 26 2011 16:07 GMT
#112
On April 26 2011 21:58 LML wrote:
It's actually sad that JoeKim and noOne want that money, how selfish is that?
There are thousands of people online who do such stuff for free, even better things. How exactly have they been involved in all this, since afaik Game did most of the work.


To Marius: nOoNe and JoeKim had different, but important roles. Not only did they weekly help with counter abuse and watching massive amounts of replay packs, but refereed a brunt of the tournament. My decisions were final, but they were the means to an end while I was casting or running Clan League for LRM) or what not. They were primary staff as well as helped me with planning. You can thank nOoNe for the format of the map pool, as well as some of the maps. You can thank him for me not cancelling the tournament when iCCup was being retarded (status quo). There are other things, but onto JoeKim. JoeKim mediated my mediator voice. I literally ran almost every major decision by him and talked them out with him, not as if he ran the tournament, but that's time consuming. I mean there are lots of things, but all in all nOoNe and JoeKim were very much involved in this tournament. Specifically nOoNe spent about 1/3 as many man hours as I did in this tournament, and that's a lot.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
beenizzle
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States141 Posts
April 26 2011 16:13 GMT
#113
will replay packs from post isl round of 56 be released to the public for free??
yesterday came suddenly
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
April 26 2011 16:21 GMT
#114
Read the OP. For VODs: http://www.youtube.com/user/ICCupBW
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
April 26 2011 16:33 GMT
#115
In a way, I feel for Game. If you've not been a part of this community for a very long time, it must be hard to understand why you'd get such a harsh reaction. I think when this thread was closed, it was to save you from that criticism... Were it just left closed, you would have understood it's not a popular idea at TL. I guess when it was reopened, they just wanted you to see for yourself what happens when you do something like this.

At the same time though, you are so abrasive, and unwilling to accept criticism... I can't feel too badly. It's reality that people don't like your idea. That's not something I made up, or am concocting to defame you. To call these people nay-sayers and whiners and whatever other names you've been throwing out is just denial of what's happened. You had a bad idea. The community didn't like it. It's your fault, not the community's for not liking your idea.

So don't feel too bad for yourself Your snappy comments are what took this from being a generally not very good idea to being personal.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
April 26 2011 16:51 GMT
#116
On April 27 2011 01:33 Chef wrote:
In a way, I feel for Game. If you've not been a part of this community for a very long time, it must be hard to understand why you'd get such a harsh reaction. I think when this thread was closed, it was to save you from that criticism... Were it just left closed, you would have understood it's not a popular idea at TL. I guess when it was reopened, they just wanted you to see for yourself what happens when you do something like this.

At the same time though, you are so abrasive, and unwilling to accept criticism... I can't feel too badly. It's reality that people don't like your idea. That's not something I made up, or am concocting to defame you. To call these people nay-sayers and whiners and whatever other names you've been throwing out is just denial of what's happened. You had a bad idea. The community didn't like it. It's your fault, not the community's for not liking your idea.

So don't feel too bad for yourself Your snappy comments are what took this from being a generally not very good idea to being personal.


That post was pointless. I already conceded that there could have been a better approach - first two paragraphs eliminated.
Last sentence: I don't feel bad for myself at all, nor is this personal. If there is anyone I feel bad for it is you, based on your delusional banter.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
_Quasar_
Profile Joined October 2010
Russian Federation4405 Posts
April 26 2011 17:48 GMT
#117
I can say I totally support Game. He does the big thing for keeping foreign BW alive. Who knows how it's gonna result in the future. At least now we have a BM, but extremely skilled player of Scan. And a sometimes failing, but extremely BM skilled Heme, rofl.

Any money going into BW is precious. Though I hope even for more serious sponsorship from serious sponsors in the future.
For the Swarm!!! Jaedong & Neo_G.Soulkey fan.
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
April 26 2011 18:03 GMT
#118
On April 27 2011 01:51 Game wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2011 01:33 Chef wrote:
In a way, I feel for Game. If you've not been a part of this community for a very long time, it must be hard to understand why you'd get such a harsh reaction. I think when this thread was closed, it was to save you from that criticism... Were it just left closed, you would have understood it's not a popular idea at TL. I guess when it was reopened, they just wanted you to see for yourself what happens when you do something like this.

At the same time though, you are so abrasive, and unwilling to accept criticism... I can't feel too badly. It's reality that people don't like your idea. That's not something I made up, or am concocting to defame you. To call these people nay-sayers and whiners and whatever other names you've been throwing out is just denial of what's happened. You had a bad idea. The community didn't like it. It's your fault, not the community's for not liking your idea.

So don't feel too bad for yourself Your snappy comments are what took this from being a generally not very good idea to being personal.


That post was pointless. I already conceded that there could have been a better approach - first two paragraphs eliminated.
Last sentence: I don't feel bad for myself at all, nor is this personal. If there is anyone I feel bad for it is you, based on your delusional banter.

Then why do you feel the need to make responses like that? You are continually unable to show genuine humility. 'I concede... BUT ONE MORE THING BEFORE IM DONE blah blah blah. your post is pointless... blah blah... you're delusional.' I'm trying to tell you that you have a shitty attitude and that's what needs to be fixed if you want more people to support your projects.
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
infinity2k9
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom2397 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-26 18:21:46
April 26 2011 18:14 GMT
#119
This is basically a donation to continue the tournament then, which is perfectly reasonable. But i think it might rub people up the wrong way because of how it's been put. Not to mention it's against the game's EULA. Also i agree with people that if there's one thing which is not lacking among the community, it's peoples time.. anything that simply requires a lot of time people are willing to do for free.

Shame kolll didn't win the tournament then this wouldn't even be needed..
kamikami
Profile Joined November 2010
France1057 Posts
April 26 2011 18:28 GMT
#120
Well I think if this is business then just let people do their business... The guys who want to buy will buy it, the guys who don't want won't... just like selling apples in the market. You guys talk about mentality so much but this is just a buy/sell business, let them do it the same way it has been done for centuries...

One remark though, the seller shouldn't bad mount potential customers lol.
Khassar de Templari
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech153
ViBE46
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 181
Dewaltoss 91
Hyuk 67
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm69
League of Legends
Doublelift3212
Counter-Strike
Fnx 752
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5531
Khaldor857
Liquid`Hasu681
Other Games
summit1g8254
FrodaN2302
shahzam518
KnowMe295
C9.Mang0193
ArmadaUGS112
UpATreeSC100
Trikslyr53
ZombieGrub43
PPMD38
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie908
• Shiphtur210
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 4m
Online Event
13h 4m
FEL
18h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.