• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:53
CEST 11:53
KST 18:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8225 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 29

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 87 Next
TaLuS
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany17 Posts
February 08 2012 13:12 GMT
#561
Hello it would be great if there wasn't just one RSS feed on the Recent changes site but one feed per category or something like that. I want to start contribute more actively and therefore want to keep track of the changes that are relevant for me (Units, buildings, strategies, not tournament or players). But it's difficult because there is this one huuge feed where all the articles that interest me are mixed with the ones that don't interest me.

Thanks
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
February 08 2012 14:16 GMT
#562
You can follow your watchlist as an RSS stream as well, you just have to be quite proactive with watching pages.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-08 17:32:20
February 08 2012 17:31 GMT
#563
On February 08 2012 21:25 Iyerbeth wrote:
I think the (Wiki)Category:Articles with unsourced statements page isn't working correctly. I spent hours getting it down to 33 or something yesterday and today all the one's it removed as I referenced things have appeared back, but with still no "citation needed" template on them at all, and it's not a case of needing to be verified. (Wiki)viOLet for instance being the first one I did which the page auto removed yesterday is now showing on it again as needing references while none are needed on the page.

I think it's the cache of Liquipedia, sometimes it does not update as quickly as the edits, in particular when templates (or transclusion) are involved (it does the same thing for the "What links here" pages sometimes). You have to bear with it, I guess.

The count is now back down to 32 for the Articles with unsourced statements.
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
nachtkap
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany197 Posts
February 11 2012 16:29 GMT
#564
I own a tablet (asus eee pad slider) and use it quite frequently while watching tournaments/streams from my couch with my projector. most of the time I look up tournament brackets, tournament results of a player or other SC related stuff that is mentioned during a cast. the liquipedia layout for tablets (I assume its the general mobile layout) is pretty good. however there are some problems i have encountered. as far as i know my tablet has a pretty large display (10.1 inch) and the problems might be related to it.

liquipedia isn't zoomable and it's font size seems to be locked to a size that is a bit small on my tablet. changing the font size the browser displays doesn't change the the font size of liquipedia at all but screws up the layout of other sites (incl. teamliquid.net). this makes liquipedia hard to read if I have the light toned down and causes me to frequently click a wrong link.
searching for something on liquipedia is another issue i ran into. the native android browser gives me a slider on the right side of the screen whenever I scroll on a site. this slider is useful enough that I wouldn't consider turning it off. that slider obscures the 'search' I have to click on to get the search field to appear. another issue is that the font size of the 'search' I have to click on to get the search field to appear is pretty small as is the search field itself.

salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
February 12 2012 07:37 GMT
#565
Hi, could you provide screen shots and browser version information, we might be able to help more. But you might like to try, logging in to Liquipedia, go to one of the top links called "My Preferences" in that theres a tab called "Appearance" in that you can try different skins, if you are using DTrush, try WPtouch, if its the other way around try changing to the other.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
nachtkap
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany197 Posts
February 12 2012 18:09 GMT
#566
ok the described problems are problems with the WPtouch skin. I'm a happy man with the DTrush skin.
Some feedback about the WPtouch skin then.... On top of the the problems I described above I encountered another problem with the WPtouch skin. As far as I could tell there isn't an apparent way I could find to get to preference menu when that skin is active (same problem on desktop and tablet with that skin). The only way to change the skin while the WPtouch skin is active is to manually type in the url for the preference page into the url bar.
the whole thing runs android 2.3.1 and I'm using the standard android browser.
Warsfear
Profile Joined September 2011
15 Posts
February 12 2012 22:08 GMT
#567
Please make the player names and countries clickable, linking to who they are and to learn about a country. In all liquipedia pages. Thanks
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
February 13 2012 18:43 GMT
#568
The manpower necessary to keep the liquipedia up-to-date is herculean, yet somehow you guys managed. No complaints, thanks for making it happen.
Thank God and gunrun.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
February 13 2012 19:43 GMT
#569
On February 13 2012 07:08 Warsfear wrote:
Please make the player names and countries clickable, linking to who they are and to learn about a country. In all liquipedia pages. Thanks

You're welcome to start this project yourself, but honestly we have more important things to do right now. We generally don't do requests as anyone is free to just do stuff and we are always available for help.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
iMAniaC
Profile Joined March 2010
Norway703 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-16 09:55:46
February 16 2012 09:54 GMT
#570
On February 13 2012 07:08 Warsfear wrote:
Please make the player names and countries clickable, linking to who they are and to learn about a country. In all liquipedia pages. Thanks


If you're interested in learning more about countries, you should check out the (Wiki)SC2 communities by country page. Some of the countries have their own pages as well and I especially recommend the (Wiki)French SC2 scene, (Wiki)North American SC2 scene and (Wiki)Australian SC2 scene, which have a ton of information. Also, feel free to improve or create the SC2 scene page of your country. That's what LP is all about
Iway
Profile Joined December 2011
France163 Posts
February 18 2012 04:42 GMT
#571
idk where to say it, but looking for the player "Always" on liquipedia BW leads to the player "1988" page. Also clicking on 'Always' on the samsung KHAN roster leads to 1988's page :s
blahz0r
Profile Joined December 2010
3030 Posts
February 18 2012 10:33 GMT
#572
On February 18 2012 13:42 Iway wrote:
idk where to say it, but looking for the player "Always" on liquipedia BW leads to the player "1988" page. Also clicking on 'Always' on the samsung KHAN roster leads to 1988's page :s

Fixed.
Liquipedia
Shuffleblade
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden1903 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-19 13:17:02
February 19 2012 13:14 GMT
#573
Hey guys, thanks for everything, really appreciare what you're doing ^^ However there is one thing I think should be added to the liquidpedia pages of many building, namely how you can recognize if they are upgrading. This is added to some like the Spawning Pool and is shown in pictures for the Twillight Council and Robotics Bay(I still think there should be text about it too though).
I'm a zerg player and basically only play zerg thus I am pretty bad at seeing when stuff is upgrading for other races, much is obvious but some isn't that's why I came here because I thought I would be able to learn how to see when a building is upgrading. Some zerg structures too I am a little unsure of how they look different when they are researching something like the hatchery/lair/hive. I definitely think you should add that information because it is vital in games to know this well to be able to gauge what build or strategy your adversary is going to employ. Buildings like Hydralisk Den, Infestation Pit and Spire are quite obvious they are upgrading but I still think there should an explanation for how it looks.
Just my thoughts, if you disagree that's fine too ^^

edit: I'd do it myself but sadly I am pretty new to this game and doesn't feel the least bit comfortable about this stuff =/
Maru, Bomber, TY, Dear, Classic, DeParture and Rogue!
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
February 19 2012 15:59 GMT
#574
Except...you have an account! You can edit that stuff in :D
Just open up a single player map and take a bunch of screenshots.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Ipp
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States456 Posts
February 21 2012 11:34 GMT
#575
The White-Ra biography in the "Starcraft" section of liquipedia states that he has kids. In a recent interview (Oct 2011) with White-Ra he states that he is unsure when he will have kids.
http://youtube.com/RageQuitTV
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
February 21 2012 11:49 GMT
#576
Feel free to change that then, if you have a sourced statement vs an unsourced one.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Penke
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden346 Posts
February 22 2012 21:53 GMT
#577
It seems like the tool for creating a mathematical formula doesn't work since it only comes out as text unlike the cool mathematical equations you will see on regular wikipedia. Don't know if this is a known problem, but it would look much better on pages like this and this with a working math tool.
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
February 22 2012 23:13 GMT
#578
Yeah we don't have that plugin, you can if you want write the thing on wikipedia if you know how copy the image it creates and post that image on liquipedia. Or use any other tool to write mathematical equations.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-25 18:45:20
February 25 2012 18:42 GMT
#579
So I was wondering how coins are worked out (I want my silver coin!) and I found the thread where they were announced and I discovered there is no actual answer which is fine, I was just curious. But, I noticed the following line:

The rating is calculated using both the number of edits and the length of the edits


and I'm wondering, the edit I spent the most time on was when I re-wrote the Upgrades page I reduced its size by like 1700 characters or something. Does that mean that purely in terms of the coin system, I got "de-credited" for that edit?

For clarification, I'm not asking for any specific information on how the system works, or asking for a coin upgrade or anything (I'll get there ), I'm just wondering if the system was designed to take those kinda things in to account.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
February 25 2012 19:06 GMT
#580
On February 26 2012 03:42 Iyerbeth wrote:
So I was wondering how coins are worked out (I want my silver coin!) and I found the thread where they were announced and I discovered there is no actual answer which is fine, I was just curious. But, I noticed the following line:

Show nested quote +
The rating is calculated using both the number of edits and the length of the edits


and I'm wondering, the edit I spent the most time on was when I re-wrote the Upgrades page I reduced its size by like 1700 characters or something. Does that mean that purely in terms of the coin system, I got "de-credited" for that edit?

For clarification, I'm not asking for any specific information on how the system works, or asking for a coin upgrade or anything (I'll get there ), I'm just wondering if the system was designed to take those kinda things in to account.

I don't think so. Back in January, I made a lot of edits that were removing characters, and I don't think it affected my "credit" negatively (it was quite the contrary in my opinion). Keep making edits, I hope you'll soon join the "silver-coin club".
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko123
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1081
Shuttle 1006
Jaedong 552
firebathero 457
Horang2 333
Hyuk 331
BeSt 328
Mong 260
Soma 216
Hyun 212
[ Show more ]
Bisu 201
Stork 150
Shine 131
Larva 101
PianO 96
Sexy 85
Rush 80
Mind 61
Pusan 49
910 48
HiyA 42
Shinee 38
Sharp 31
Bale 29
hero 28
sSak 28
ZerO 25
ZergMaN 24
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 19
Noble 9
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
XcaliburYe112
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1288
shoxiejesuss887
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King310
Other Games
gofns42932
summit1g7429
singsing1145
ceh9576
Pyrionflax148
KnowMe141
DeMusliM82
Livibee80
Trikslyr25
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick429
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1188
• Stunt341
Other Games
• Shiphtur431
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 7m
Patches Events
6h 7m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.