• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:03
CEST 10:03
KST 17:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7427 users

Liquipedia Feedback Thread - Page 28

Forum Index > Website Feedback
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 87 Next
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
January 16 2012 15:28 GMT
#541
On January 16 2012 20:00 ajabberwok wrote:
On the mobile version of the site please increase the font size of the control links (page numbers, next links, etc), because they are just way too small to reliably hit with a finger or thumb. This would improve forum navigation greatly.

Are you talking about Liquipedia, or teamliquid.net Forum? Because there are no page numbers or "next" links in Liquipedia.

If your remark does concern TL Forum, you may want to create a post in this thread: TL mobile version.
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
January 16 2012 15:57 GMT
#542
On January 16 2012 19:11 mikkmagro wrote:
PS: I saw that a page was needed for LANTREK, and I added it with the relevant information. As it is my first page, it is very possible that I made mistakes, so I would appreciate if anyone knowledgeable, who has some spare time, could have a look at it. http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/LANTREK'12


Just about your LANTREK'12 page, it was overall pretty good for a first page!
I made a few corrections. I removed the 4th place in the Prize Pool section, since there was no prize for 4th place.
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
r3z3nd3
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil522 Posts
January 20 2012 23:42 GMT
#543
Don't know if I should post this here. In this article http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IEM_Season_VI_-_Global_Challenge_Sao_Paulo there is a "Region Distribution" there is 6 players under "America". If it means 6 players from the American Continent, the USA flag shouldn't be there. And if it means players from USA, the number is wrong.
Thanks
Born to fast expand
JohnGreggor
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada148 Posts
January 21 2012 08:16 GMT
#544
Just want to point out that the link to the english translation of "Crazy as Me" is broken on BoxeR's sc2 page.
Koorb
Profile Joined March 2011
France266 Posts
January 24 2012 20:47 GMT
#545
On January 21 2012 08:42 r3z3nd3 wrote:
Don't know if I should post this here. In this article http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IEM_Season_VI_-_Global_Challenge_Sao_Paulo there is a "Region Distribution" there is 6 players under "America". If it means 6 players from the American Continent, the USA flag shouldn't be there. And if it means players from USA, the number is wrong.
Thanks


Actually this region distribution template is quite recent, and is discussed right now in order to find out the best way of using it.

On January 21 2012 17:16 Gono wrote:
Just want to point out that the link to the english translation of "Crazy as Me" is broken on BoxeR's sc2 page.


Thanks for the heads-up (when you find such issues don't hesitate to log on the wiki (with your TL.net log and password) in order to fix it)
Liquipedia
r3z3nd3
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil522 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-25 04:52:12
January 25 2012 04:46 GMT
#546
On January 25 2012 05:47 Koorb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 08:42 r3z3nd3 wrote:
Don't know if I should post this here. In this article http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/IEM_Season_VI_-_Global_Challenge_Sao_Paulo there is a "Region Distribution" there is 6 players under "America". If it means 6 players from the American Continent, the USA flag shouldn't be there. And if it means players from USA, the number is wrong.
Thanks


Actually this region distribution template is quite recent, and is discussed right now in order to find out the best way of using it.

Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 17:16 Gono wrote:
Just want to point out that the link to the english translation of "Crazy as Me" is broken on BoxeR's sc2 page.


Thanks for the heads-up (when you find such issues don't hesitate to log on the wiki (with your TL.net log and password) in order to fix it)


I just saw that it was fixed on Kiev page to reflect just USA players. IMHO I'd put "America" as a whole continent (without the flag, of course), Europe (actually, without the flag also, because it isn't all European countries that are from EU) and Asia (to reflect Korea + Sen)

Very thankful about the quick response and the fix.

Born to fast expand
wendillian
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada2 Posts
January 27 2012 05:25 GMT
#547
Team Vile page lists Echoic as a former player, yet Echoic's page states that he's still a member.
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
January 27 2012 13:49 GMT
#548
On January 27 2012 14:25 wendillian wrote:
Team Vile page lists Echoic as a former player, yet Echoic's page states that he's still a member.


You should find out and edit it :o
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
Ostaf
Profile Joined June 2011
6 Posts
January 31 2012 01:02 GMT
#549
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to say this, but this page http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Robin reads like a CV/resume ("After much hard work, dedication, and practice..." and "Having an ever-growing passion for StarCraft II, and loads of practice with both playing and casting under his belt...") to me and is full of useless information , not like a wiki page. Without being rude, it sounds like he wrote it himself and I think it should be rewritten / rephrased.
ChapatiyaqPTSM
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1887 Posts
January 31 2012 09:01 GMT
#550
On January 31 2012 10:02 Ostaf wrote:
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to say this, but this page http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Robin reads like a CV/resume ("After much hard work, dedication, and practice..." and "Having an ever-growing passion for StarCraft II, and loads of practice with both playing and casting under his belt...") to me and is full of useless information , not like a wiki page. Without being rude, it sounds like he wrote it himself and I think it should be rewritten / rephrased.

The (Wiki)Robin page was actually written by the Liquipedia user BrightSideSC2 who interviewed him (Interview with Robin - the "Passion Man" himself.).

Personally, I don't think the page is useless. The tone is not as strict as an average wiki page, but it's not that bad. You can still log in to Liquipedia and make some edits to correct the tone if you want.
LiquipediaBoy, these pretzels are makin' me thirsty.
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-02 15:49:58
February 02 2012 15:49 GMT
#551
Hey guys. I decided it might be good for my brain to try and learn a new system. Liqupedia seems complicated and daunting, so I thought attempt to learn about it.

As I'm a masters protoss who occasionally plays lower level NA GMs, I'd thought I'd start updating all the Protoss strategy articles, moving some of the better guides, and creating some new articles as well. However, since I know nothing about how Liquipedia works now, I need some place to start and practice.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Naniwa's_no_scouting_Build_(vs._Protoss)

This is the stub build I will start on. I actually play Blink Observer PvP, and have easily put in more than 50 blink observer PvP games since season 5 started.

Essentially, what I'm trying to say is you're going to see a lot of changes to that stub article while I try to figure out how Liquipedia works.

tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
February 02 2012 16:10 GMT
#552
Cool.

Use Preview instead of Post -> Read or I'll kill you.

Have fun.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
February 02 2012 16:13 GMT
#553
On February 03 2012 01:10 tofucake wrote:
Cool.

Use Preview instead of Post -> Read or I'll kill you.

Have fun.


Hmm, how come I'm still alive then? *smiles innocently*
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
-_-
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States7081 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-02 16:52:20
February 02 2012 16:16 GMT
#554
On February 03 2012 01:10 tofucake wrote:
Cool.

Use Preview instead of Post -> Read or I'll kill you.

Have fun.


Okay, I'll preview when I'm trying to see whether something like a pic appears in.

e: actually irc looks good for asking qs!
Wren
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States745 Posts
February 05 2012 05:54 GMT
#555
On January 16 2012 19:11 mikkmagro wrote:
It is probably not my place to make this observation, but the guidelines set as regards to creating player pages are being overlooked in many cases. A lot of unremarkable players are being added, and in my opinion, this will be unsustainable, as keeping everything up to date is almost impossible with the number of players being added. Personally, I don't see anything wrong with team managers adding a page for their particular team, even if they haven't done anything in the competitive scene, but going on to create a page for every person in their management staff, let alone their actual players, is going too far in my opinion.

A notable example is Team aiR: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Team_aiR
Note also, that the achievements listed also go against the Liquipedia guidelines.

I think that the guidelines should be enforced, so that Liquipedia can remain cleaner and more up to date.

LP is a constant balancing act between page quality and quantity. The best, most up-to-date pages are the most popular ones. Not only do they get lots of input, but the incessant "bumping" makes sure that lots of editor time goes into them as well.

Less popular pages, like Team aiR's new complement, are sort of the opposite. However, at least in my eyes, it's better to have a page for somebody than not to, so we must simply strive to teach and edit consistent, neutral content. If leaving and fixing pages encourages even a tiny fraction of these kind of contributors to keep editing, I believe it's worthwhile effort.

NOTE: as always, I speak only for myself.
We're here! We're queer! We don't want any more bears!
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
February 05 2012 14:52 GMT
#556
On February 03 2012 01:13 salle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 01:10 tofucake wrote:
Cool.

Use Preview instead of Post -> Read or I'll kill you.

Have fun.


Hmm, how come I'm still alive then? *smiles innocently*

Keeping you alive to fix templates is worth the headaches.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Nothingtosay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States875 Posts
February 06 2012 01:39 GMT
#557
What qualifies a crowning achievement? I noticed Whitera doesn't have one even though he won both IPL2 and homestorycup 2 (the data box specifically states that "IGN29"(sic) is not Whitera's crowning achievment. While I would agree that Whitera didn't have the most difficult journey in IPL2, Homestorycup 2 was a top class tournament. HSC2 was certainly atleast if not more difficult than Jinro's MLG dallas victory which is listed as a crowning achievement.

It seems as if the prestige of the tournament is a bigger factor than the effort invested to win. This is confounded whoever by the fact that Dongraegu's IEM Newyork victory and dreamhack valencia victory are not considered to be"crowning achievements" .
[QUOTE][B]On October 16 2011 13:00 Anihc wrote:[/B] No, you're the one who's wrong. Nothingtosay got it right.[/QUOTE]:3
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
February 06 2012 02:06 GMT
#558
Edit the pages then? Nobody is stopping you. Lots of pages have out of date info and it's hard to keep track of every single one.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Nothingtosay
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States875 Posts
February 07 2012 11:40 GMT
#559
I think you missed the part where I said that it specifically says in the data boxes what isn't acceptable as a crowning achievement.
[QUOTE][B]On October 16 2011 13:00 Anihc wrote:[/B] No, you're the one who's wrong. Nothingtosay got it right.[/QUOTE]:3
Iyerbeth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
England2410 Posts
February 08 2012 12:25 GMT
#560
I think the (Wiki)Category:Articles with unsourced statements page isn't working correctly. I spent hours getting it down to 33 or something yesterday and today all the one's it removed as I referenced things have appeared back, but with still no "citation needed" template on them at all, and it's not a case of needing to be verified. (Wiki)viOLet for instance being the first one I did which the page auto removed yesterday is now showing on it again as needing references while none are needed on the page.
♥ Liquid`Sheth ♥ Liquid`TLO ♥
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 87 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 721
GuemChi 547
Leta 335
BeSt 226
Soma 171
Hyun 103
firebathero 74
sorry 52
910 51
Mong 48
[ Show more ]
sSak 31
Bale 24
ZergMaN 19
yabsab 18
Noble 10
HiyA 5
Dota 2
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss584
ceh9513
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King469
Other Games
summit1g8129
olofmeister760
JimRising 490
Happy416
KnowMe23
Trikslyr22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick458
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt431
Other Games
• Shiphtur458
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 57m
Patches Events
7h 57m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.