• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:06
CEST 06:06
KST 13:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8318 users

Build Order Tester - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
isbunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Sweden1017 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-25 19:49:27
May 25 2010 17:13 GMT
#101
Hi everyone. I made some more changes to the awesome "qxc build trainer". Here is a list of changes along with a download link:

Download links:
Desert Oasis: v0.13 - Download link:
+ Show Spoiler +
With hotkeys: http://sectorfive.net/(2) Desert Oasis - Build trainer v0.13_with_hotkeys.SC2Map
Without hotkeys: http://sectorfive.net/(2) Desert Oasis - Build trainer v0.13_NO_hotkeys.SC2Map
Changes:
- Added "previous supply" (The supply limit you reached on your previous run)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



--- Older Versions ---

Desert Oasis: v0.12
- Fixed and locked speed as "faster"

Desert Oasis: v0.11
Added:
-Original maps with multiple spawnpoints:
* Desert oasis
- Spawns are now map-originals and not modified (faster and 100% accurate to the maps)
- Support for zerg (no need to restart map)
- Timer along with timer for the previous run (so that u can see how much u improved):
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Hotkeys:
ctrl + z = Restart as zerg (on current spawnpoint)
ctrl + x = Restart as terran (on current spawnpoint)
ctrl + c = Restart as protoss (on current spawnpoint)
ctrl + v = Restart map for new random spawnpoint

Or no hotkeys:
Type z and press enter = Restart as zerg (on current spawnpoint)
Type p and press enter = Restart as protoss (on current spawnpoint)
Type t and press enter = Restart as terran (on current spawnpoint)
Type re and press enter = Restart map for new random spawnpoint


If there is a need and there are no bugs, ill add even more maps!
KIM TAEK YONG HWAITING!
Manbear
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada306 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-25 18:42:51
May 25 2010 18:26 GMT
#102
On May 26 2010 02:13 isbunk wrote:
Hi everyone. I made some more changes to the awesome "qxc build trainer". Here is a list of changes along with a download link:

Download links:
Desert Oasis:
+ Show Spoiler +
With hotkeys: http://sectorfive.net/(2) Desert Oasis - Build trainer v0.1_with_hotkeys.SC2Map
Without hotkeys: http://sectorfive.net/(2) Desert Oasis - Build trainer v0.1_NO_hotkeys.SC2Map

Added:
-Original maps with multiple spawnpoints:
* Desert oasis

- Spawns are now map-originals and not modified (faster and 100% accurate to the maps)
- Support for zerg (no need to restart map)
- Timer along with timer for the previous run (so that u can see how much u improved):
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Hotkeys:
ctrl + z = Restart as zerg (on current spawnpoint)
ctrl + x = Restart as terran (on current spawnpoint)
ctrl + c = Restart as protoss (on current spawnpoint)
ctrl + v = Restart map for new random spawnpoint

Or no hotkeys:
Type z and press enter = Restart as zerg (on current spawnpoint)
Type p and press enter = Restart as protoss (on current spawnpoint)
Type t and press enter = Restart as terran (on current spawnpoint)
Type re and press enter = Restart map for new random spawnpoint


If there is a need and there are no bugs, ill add even more maps!


Holy fuck Isbunk you are a god testing now before I go back to work and thank you for the original qxc it has been quite usefull to me.

EDIT:
Just quickly gave it a try
[image loading]

The timer itself works fine however (not a big problem as its easy to tell which is which just aesthetic value really) the different portions of the timer appear to be labeled oddly, unless its just an error on my end, and for some reason when I reset it does not get rid of the gases that I make, other than that it worked great, I would like to humbly request an LT version if you have the time please

EDIT OF MY EDIT:

Just wondering would it be possible to add in a "what your supply was at this time last go" counter? or something to that degree? obviously not named like that but you get the picture
jpaugh78
Profile Joined May 2010
United States179 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-25 18:46:30
May 25 2010 18:31 GMT
#103
I like it Isbunk. It's nice to be able to test on a real map.

And yes, please do this for all the other maps, that would be awesome. It would allow us to practice our builds when the beta goes down for a few weeks.
isbunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Sweden1017 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-25 18:53:25
May 25 2010 18:53 GMT
#104
On May 26 2010 03:26 Manbear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2010 02:13 isbunk wrote:
Hi everyone. I made some more changes to the awesome "qxc build trainer". Here is a list of changes along with a download link:

Download links:
Desert Oasis:
+ Show Spoiler +
With hotkeys: http://sectorfive.net/(2) Desert Oasis - Build trainer v0.1_with_hotkeys.SC2Map
Without hotkeys: http://sectorfive.net/(2) Desert Oasis - Build trainer v0.1_NO_hotkeys.SC2Map

Added:
-Original maps with multiple spawnpoints:
* Desert oasis

- Spawns are now map-originals and not modified (faster and 100% accurate to the maps)
- Support for zerg (no need to restart map)
- Timer along with timer for the previous run (so that u can see how much u improved):
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Hotkeys:
ctrl + z = Restart as zerg (on current spawnpoint)
ctrl + x = Restart as terran (on current spawnpoint)
ctrl + c = Restart as protoss (on current spawnpoint)
ctrl + v = Restart map for new random spawnpoint

Or no hotkeys:
Type z and press enter = Restart as zerg (on current spawnpoint)
Type p and press enter = Restart as protoss (on current spawnpoint)
Type t and press enter = Restart as terran (on current spawnpoint)
Type re and press enter = Restart map for new random spawnpoint


If there is a need and there are no bugs, ill add even more maps!


Holy fuck Isbunk you are a god testing now before I go back to work and thank you for the original qxc it has been quite usefull to me.

EDIT:
Just quickly gave it a try
[image loading]

The timer itself works fine however (not a big problem as its easy to tell which is which just aesthetic value really) the different portions of the timer appear to be labeled oddly, unless its just an error on my end, and for some reason when I reset it does not get rid of the gases that I make, other than that it worked great, I would like to humbly request an LT version if you have the time please

EDIT OF MY EDIT:

Just wondering would it be possible to add in a "what your supply was at this time last go" counter? or something to that degree? obviously not named like that but you get the picture



That looks really wierd. I just uploaded a newer version with faster speed fixed. I'll check and see if I can add the supply thingy right away and then i can get to work on LT. This is how it looks on my end:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
KIM TAEK YONG HWAITING!
isbunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Sweden1017 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-25 20:24:45
May 25 2010 19:49 GMT
#105
Updated:
- Added Lost Temple
- Added Steppes of war

Download links:
Desert Oasis: v0.13:
+ Show Spoiler +
With hotkeys: http://sectorfive.net/(2) Desert Oasis - Build trainer v0.13_with_hotkeys.SC2Map
Without hotkeys: http://sectorfive.net/(2) Desert Oasis - Build trainer v0.13_NO_hotkeys.SC2Map
Lost Temple: v0.13:
+ Show Spoiler +
With hotkeys: http://sectorfive.net/(4) Lost Temple - Build trainer v0.13_with_hotkeys.SC2Map
Without hotkeys: http://sectorfive.net/(4) Lost Temple - Build trainer v0.13_NO_hotkeys.SC2Map
Steppes of war: v0.13:
+ Show Spoiler +
With hotkeys: http://sectorfive.net/(2) Steppes of War - Build trainer v0.13_with_hotkeys.SC2Map
Without hotkeys: http://sectorfive.net/(2) Steppes of War - Build trainer v0.13_NO_hotkeys.SC2Map

Changes:
- Added "previous supply" (The supply limit you reached on your previous run)
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]




--- Older Versions ---
Desert Oasis: v0.12
- Fixed and locked speed as "faster"

Desert Oasis: v0.11
Added:
-Original maps with multiple spawnpoints:
* Desert oasis
- Spawns are now map-originals and not modified (faster and 100% accurate to the maps)
- Support for zerg (no need to restart map)
- Timer along with timer for the previous run (so that u can see how much u improved):
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Hotkeys:
ctrl + z = Restart as zerg (on current spawnpoint)
ctrl + x = Restart as terran (on current spawnpoint)
ctrl + c = Restart as protoss (on current spawnpoint)
ctrl + v = Restart map for new random spawnpoint

Or no hotkeys:
Type z and press enter = Restart as zerg (on current spawnpoint)
Type p and press enter = Restart as protoss (on current spawnpoint)
Type t and press enter = Restart as terran (on current spawnpoint)
Type re and press enter = Restart map for new random spawnpoint

If there is a need and there are no bugs, ill add even more maps!
KIM TAEK YONG HWAITING!
Mizzles
Profile Joined May 2010
33 Posts
May 25 2010 22:14 GMT
#106
I believe the weird timer naming is related to the difference between the EU and US clients. I recall seeing something about it somewhere, but I can't recall where, so I apologise as I am unable to provide a source. Seeing as one of you is from Sweden and the other from Canada it could be the case.

Any chance for a collection rate or total collected box similar to the supply count? (Asking twice isn't being a broken record right?)
humblegar
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Norway883 Posts
May 25 2010 22:17 GMT
#107
On May 26 2010 07:14 Mizzles wrote:
I believe the weird timer naming is related to the difference between the EU and US clients. I recall seeing something about it somewhere, but I can't recall where, so I apologise as I am unable to provide a source. Seeing as one of you is from Sweden and the other from Canada it could be the case.

Any chance for a collection rate or total collected box similar to the supply count? (Asking twice isn't being a broken record right?)


Yeah this looks like lack of "localization", http://www.sc2mapster.com/ has some articles about it.
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
May 25 2010 22:21 GMT
#108
Thank you isbunk, that's really cool!

Some bug reporting: I also get the "param/value/..." labeling like in the screenshot above. I always thought that had something to do with me using a localized (German) client, as in the actual game some things are similarly oddly labeled (or rather not labeled). I always thought that the software is supposed to insert a German term there that hasn't been defined yet in the localized client.

The second thing is that upon reset, the fog of war doesn't reset. The lighter trace where units have been moving remains.
isbunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Sweden1017 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-25 22:47:44
May 25 2010 22:32 GMT
#109
On May 26 2010 07:14 Mizzles wrote:
I believe the weird timer naming is related to the difference between the EU and US clients. I recall seeing something about it somewhere, but I can't recall where, so I apologise as I am unable to provide a source. Seeing as one of you is from Sweden and the other from Canada it could be the case.

Any chance for a collection rate or total collected box similar to the supply count? (Asking twice isn't being a broken record right?)

I'll get on it right away and see what I can do. I'm prolly going to make a new thread. It'll be easier to update and maintain.

Localization you say? I'll see what I can do!


P.s. If anyone who has the param value-error want to help me test pm me your msn and I'll add you!
KIM TAEK YONG HWAITING!
Manbear
Profile Joined August 2008
Canada306 Posts
May 25 2010 23:17 GMT
#110
I love you for creating an LT version however did you manage to look into the gas problem I was asking about or was that addressed somewhere else in the thread that I missed lol
jonich0n
Profile Joined February 2009
United States1982 Posts
May 25 2010 23:50 GMT
#111
you guys are awesome, these are fantastic for learning new builds with a race you're unfamiliar with.
(>'.')>
isbunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Sweden1017 Posts
May 26 2010 00:00 GMT
#112
On May 26 2010 08:17 Manbear wrote:
I love you for creating an LT version however did you manage to look into the gas problem I was asking about or was that addressed somewhere else in the thread that I missed lol

If you are refering to the gas disappearing the answer is yes - fixed!
KIM TAEK YONG HWAITING!
HeyheyLBJ
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden160 Posts
May 26 2010 00:07 GMT
#113
Holy shit. At first I thought it was some kind of bug, cause it felt like units started building before I even clicked... But then I realized, THIS is what lag-free play is like. Oh, my, god. I don't wanna play on b.net now.

Oh btw, isbunk, none of your maps works. At all.

isbunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Sweden1017 Posts
May 26 2010 00:36 GMT
#114
On May 26 2010 09:07 HeyheyLBJ wrote:
Holy shit. At first I thought it was some kind of bug, cause it felt like units started building before I even clicked... But then I realized, THIS is what lag-free play is like. Oh, my, god. I don't wanna play on b.net now.

Oh btw, isbunk, none of your maps works. At all.


In what way don't they work for you?
KIM TAEK YONG HWAITING!
HeyheyLBJ
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden160 Posts
May 26 2010 00:44 GMT
#115
On May 26 2010 09:36 isbunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2010 09:07 HeyheyLBJ wrote:
Holy shit. At first I thought it was some kind of bug, cause it felt like units started building before I even clicked... But then I realized, THIS is what lag-free play is like. Oh, my, god. I don't wanna play on b.net now.

Oh btw, isbunk, none of your maps works. At all.


In what way don't they work for you?


I don't really know. I can't even open them in the editor. No error message or anything, it just opens an empty terrain.
isbunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Sweden1017 Posts
May 26 2010 00:47 GMT
#116
On May 26 2010 09:44 HeyheyLBJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2010 09:36 isbunk wrote:
On May 26 2010 09:07 HeyheyLBJ wrote:
Holy shit. At first I thought it was some kind of bug, cause it felt like units started building before I even clicked... But then I realized, THIS is what lag-free play is like. Oh, my, god. I don't wanna play on b.net now.

Oh btw, isbunk, none of your maps works. At all.


In what way don't they work for you?


I don't really know. I can't even open them in the editor. No error message or anything, it just opens an empty terrain.

Are u opening them using the "open map"-command in the editor or just double clicking them?
KIM TAEK YONG HWAITING!
GaussWaffle
Profile Joined May 2010
United States211 Posts
May 26 2010 01:02 GMT
#117
Signed up just to say thanks qxc, this has already paid dividends for my basic build and split start!
Chaoz
Profile Joined March 2010
United States507 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-26 01:21:08
May 26 2010 01:19 GMT
#118
Can't get the reset commands to work.

Edit: The link with the hotkeys says hotkeys aren't enabled.
isbunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Sweden1017 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-26 11:35:55
May 26 2010 01:32 GMT
#119
On May 26 2010 10:19 Chaoz wrote:
Can't get the reset commands to work.

Edit: The link with the hotkeys says hotkeys aren't enabled.

K, im adding some more stuff. I'll check into that asap.

Edit: It's 4am and I still have a few more bugs but for now its bedtime. Will continue tomorrow!

Update 2: Have to go to work now, but I have a solution for the gas & the reset of the map.
Also added total resources mined this run (live update ingame).
Previous run: time / supply / Total mins/gas.

Have one more bug to fix and that's the part of the minerals that have been mined out. They don't get restored unless you reset the map. But then again, maybe that isn't an issue at all since I guess u could just take note on how much you mined last time. Anyway, ill work on that as soon as im back from work.
KIM TAEK YONG HWAITING!
stolensheep
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom306 Posts
May 26 2010 01:33 GMT
#120
Haha I can't be the only one who thought this was a topic about Tester's build orders (the player)!
twitter.com/stolensheeps
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 24
Nina 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2407
Shinee 57
NotJumperer 16
Noble 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever867
NeuroSwarm194
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft449
Other Games
summit1g7680
Coldzera 747
JimRising 687
C9.Mang0372
PiGStarcraft263
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1019
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream362
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1000
• Rush974
• Stunt191
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 54m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 54m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.