• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:20
CEST 18:20
KST 01:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7642 users

Build Order Tester - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Madkipz
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Norway1643 Posts
May 28 2010 04:55 GMT
#141
i WOULD LOVE TO TEST THIS out on a map with less rush distance, like stepps of war or incineration zone to get that really good grasp of just how fast things can reach your main. Props to the creator btw, its really nice.
"Mudkip"
Phatency
Profile Joined May 2010
Finland38 Posts
May 28 2010 08:45 GMT
#142
Please edit the outdated information from the original post about the reset commands, as they no longer work. An impatient person like me just reads to the point where download urls are given and then goes to play, only finding that "-reset P" does nothing.
Scheefe
Profile Joined May 2010
Netherlands226 Posts
May 28 2010 09:14 GMT
#143
Wonderful map, using this.
Good job qxc
Your hero is standing at a bad posistion and deserved to die.
sjschmidt93
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2518 Posts
May 28 2010 17:23 GMT
#144
This is really awesome.

Somehow create and add a rewind feature and it would be the best thing ever.
My grandpa could've proxied better, and not only does he have arthritis, he's also dead. -Sean "Day[9]" Plott
woolly
Profile Joined May 2010
United States56 Posts
May 28 2010 17:33 GMT
#145
Setting the timer to "game time" by default would be slightly helpful. I think most people probably prefer this, since I think most people make notes of times while watching replays (which use game time). It's fairly easy to fix yourself, but it confused me a little since I didn't notice it until I actually watched a replay of my build order.

I noticed this last night, while I was watching a replay of a game and noted that an early rush took place at about 7 min 30 sec. I was like "wtf" I should have had a much larger force by then. I looked at the build order replay and noted that 7 min 30 sec of replay time was about 5 min 40 sec of real time!
yamiLuceid
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada1 Post
May 28 2010 17:46 GMT
#146
On May 28 2010 13:53 wonksaggin wrote:
@qxc:

if you mine out a mineral patch and reset the map the mineral patches that use to be there, doesn't show up anymore.


I noticed the same thing as well. But guess what? Just load zerg then back to terran or protoss (whichever you were testing) and the mineral patches will be back! Loading zerg does reload the map.
EcterA
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States949 Posts
May 28 2010 19:02 GMT
#147
Wow. This is simply amazing. My friends and I are indebted to you for this.
Jaeger
Profile Joined December 2009
United States1150 Posts
May 28 2010 19:45 GMT
#148
Awesome map thanks.
https://www.dotabuff.com/players/8137911
Nfinite
Profile Joined April 2010
United States25 Posts
May 28 2010 21:14 GMT
#149
This is such an awesome creation, really really great stuff. Anyone reading this that has yet to try it needs to go now because it makes it so easy to perfect your timings.

I was wondering if maybe someone could build on this and add something like scenarios that will simulate a timing attack like a maurader rush or a reaper rush(might be hard because rly micro intensive) or a ling rush ect, 4 gate push ect, just to test our builds against common openings
Drakkart
Profile Joined May 2010
80 Posts
May 28 2010 23:38 GMT
#150
you guys are aware that the mac version still has no editor yo we can't use such maps at all?
any idea how to still "install" it?
Watsonator
Profile Joined May 2010
United States43 Posts
May 29 2010 00:04 GMT
#151
On May 29 2010 02:33 woolly wrote:
Setting the timer to "game time" by default would be slightly helpful. I think most people probably prefer this, since I think most people make notes of times while watching replays (which use game time). It's fairly easy to fix yourself, but it confused me a little since I didn't notice it until I actually watched a replay of my build order.

I noticed this last night, while I was watching a replay of a game and noted that an early rush took place at about 7 min 30 sec. I was like "wtf" I should have had a much larger force by then. I looked at the build order replay and noted that 7 min 30 sec of replay time was about 5 min 40 sec of real time!


So how did you change it to game time? I would like to do this as well.
JinjoBust
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (North)130 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-29 05:39:10
May 29 2010 05:38 GMT
#152
I have to say that I'm really liking this map so far. As of yet, I've repeated my split ~300 times or so, giving me 300 games worth of start-up micro practice in a ridiculously small amount of time. It's truly an incredible time saver, and is an easy way to get practice in w/o the necessity of a practice partner or laddering to practice the mundane stuff.

Thank you a thousand times qxc.
no one expects jinjos, and by extension, the jinjo bust.
foxmeep
Profile Joined July 2009
Australia2337 Posts
May 29 2010 05:39 GMT
#153
Good choice in not naming the thread "BO Tester" =P
Ra.Var
Profile Joined April 2010
United States7 Posts
May 29 2010 13:35 GMT
#154
On May 29 2010 09:04 Watsonator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2010 02:33 woolly wrote:
Setting the timer to "game time" by default would be slightly helpful. I think most people probably prefer this, since I think most people make notes of times while watching replays (which use game time). It's fairly easy to fix yourself, but it confused me a little since I didn't notice it until I actually watched a replay of my build order.

I noticed this last night, while I was watching a replay of a game and noted that an early rush took place at about 7 min 30 sec. I was like "wtf" I should have had a much larger force by then. I looked at the build order replay and noted that 7 min 30 sec of replay time was about 5 min 40 sec of real time!


So how did you change it to game time? I would like to do this as well.


I would like to know, too.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 29 2010 14:53 GMT
#155
How do I get it working. Also, where do i find the galaxy editor thing
ReiVi.log
Profile Joined May 2010
France1 Post
May 29 2010 15:37 GMT
#156
For Mac users, a way to launch a map without havin the editor :

simply download the map file somewhere
then open a window where u can see the starcraft2 exe
name is "StarCraft II.exe"
then drag and drop the map file over the exe !

and voila !
have fun.
YAY
InfernoX
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden55 Posts
May 30 2010 03:02 GMT
#157
Could you upload it to somewhere else than megaupload? It says the download limit is exceeded for me.
Wargizmo
Profile Joined March 2010
1237 Posts
May 30 2010 03:37 GMT
#158

This is great man thanks!

couple of suggestions for future patches:

1) not have the annoying zerg voice ("we require more minerals", "spawn more overlords") for Terran and Protoss spawns.

2) option to display either real time or game time or both.
SaetZero
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States855 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-30 07:55:05
May 30 2010 07:50 GMT
#159
Thank you for this. :D

Suggestions for the future.... though I know it would be a pain in the ass.

-Text displays of some metagame builds... what they could have at what time.

like... if I am playing TvZ as Zerg.... and I enable this feature for 'Quick banshees'

I could get a text at whatever time

"1 banshee could be made now"
"2 banshees could be made now"
"Cloak could be finished now"

or if I was going against a quick mnm with stim...

"x marines, y marauders, and stim could be done now"

Obviously this would be very difficult... but it would be awesome to know by what time i should have a backup plan in store for certain builds i might see

-a map that has a expansion, gold, with rocks blocking it

in case you wanna practice builds based on getting quick gold... like on LT or something



:D Either way, sweet map, will see tons of use during beta downtime
Never Forget. #TheRevolutionist
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-30 08:17:01
May 30 2010 07:55 GMT
#160
guys new thread at http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=127833
come there and help us with the timings for timingpushes....
Save gaming: kill esport
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1213
ComeBackTV 1020
SteadfastSC820
TaKeTV 527
IndyStarCraft 196
Rex141
EnkiAlexander 79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 847
IndyStarCraft 196
Rex 141
ProTech124
BRAT_OK 37
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43012
Bisu 2384
EffOrt 945
Shuttle 603
Soma 481
BeSt 477
Mini 398
Larva 344
Light 333
Rush 209
[ Show more ]
ZerO 200
Hyuk 128
firebathero 77
Mong 73
Snow 52
Pusan 52
Sexy 43
ToSsGirL 33
Terrorterran 26
Trap 25
JYJ 21
Bale 18
yabsab 14
Rock 14
Shine 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dewaltoss 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9311
qojqva1377
Counter-Strike
fl0m1056
Fnx 803
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1547
Khaldor1192
Other Games
singsing2208
hiko1409
FrodaN457
DeMusliM408
Livibee199
Hui .177
ArmadaUGS163
XaKoH 113
KnowMe113
QueenE90
Mew2King83
ZerO(Twitch)13
CosmosSc2 9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 45
• StrangeGG 36
• Hinosc 13
• Gemini_19 10
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• Michael_bg 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3683
• TFBlade594
Other Games
• Shiphtur349
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 40m
Online Event
18h 40m
FEL
23h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.