• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:02
CEST 01:02
KST 08:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10155 users

TL Mafia LXIII: Time to Die - Page 391

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 389 390 391 392 393 396 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 08 2013 04:38 GMT
#7801
I dunno, a lot of people in this game seemed to pick up on "scum tells" that aren't real scum tells. Like misrepresenting someone isn't a tell, it's just being forgetful or misunderstanding sometimes. It's one thing to lie but to lie about something so obviously fact checkable is a thing i don't think scums would ever do.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
December 08 2013 04:44 GMT
#7802
On December 08 2013 12:52 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 11:43 Coagulation wrote:
no suprise here. I said grack was scum and everyone told me to fuck off.

I even voted holyflare last vote and everyone acted like I was a complete retard.

Lol. Can't imagine why anyone would tell you of all people to fuck off.


lol
what are you like 10 years old? Are you gonna sulk around and talk shit about me every time you post here now? keep acting like a little butt hurt pussy doesnt matter to me lol But you might want to stop before the other people here all realize you are an emotional midget.


Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 08 2013 04:44 GMT
#7803
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2013 04:50 GMT
#7804
On December 08 2013 13:38 Holyflare wrote:
I dunno, a lot of people in this game seemed to pick up on "scum tells" that aren't real scum tells. Like misrepresenting someone isn't a tell, it's just being forgetful or misunderstanding sometimes. It's one thing to lie but to lie about something so obviously fact checkable is a thing i don't think scums would ever do.

Well you were never in danger from me or Coag that's for sure.

Like I said, a very well played game from scum.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 08 2013 05:21 GMT
#7805
On December 08 2013 13:44 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2013 12:52 geript wrote:
On December 08 2013 11:43 Coagulation wrote:
no suprise here. I said grack was scum and everyone told me to fuck off.

I even voted holyflare last vote and everyone acted like I was a complete retard.

Lol. Can't imagine why anyone would tell you of all people to fuck off.


lol
what are you like 10 years old? Are you gonna sulk around and talk shit about me every time you post here now? keep acting like a little butt hurt pussy doesnt matter to me lol But you might want to stop before the other people here all realize you are an emotional midget.



Man, it's funny watching you trying to take the high road. You've been banned here three times. This place deserves what it gets by letting you stay around. You fit right in now.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 05:35:21
December 08 2013 05:32 GMT
#7806
Ok geript im sorry my activity levels / play style pissed you off. I honestly hope you dont leave tlmafia because its just creating negative energy and I really dont want to do that here. hopefully we can just let it rest and do our best to avoid each other in a civil manner to avoid any further instigations between us.
iVLosK!
Profile Joined December 2012
Djibouti545 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 05:52:56
December 08 2013 05:52 GMT
#7807
I've never seen butt hurt like this in all my years of butt injury practice.

It's almost like internet mafia on a fucking starcraft website is super serious shit. Go take a walk in the park and think about how you're going to fix whatever is wrong with your life that led you to tie your ego so closely to, and invest yourself so emotionally in a fucking game. A fucking game that you play with fucking strangers that don;t particularly care about you one way or the other.
Gut verloren, etwas verloren; Ehre verloren, viel verloren; Mut verloren, alles verloren.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 08 2013 05:58 GMT
#7808
ivlosk how bout you go jerk off coag somewhere else

at least his posts are entertaining
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
iVLosK!
Profile Joined December 2012
Djibouti545 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 06:06:36
December 08 2013 06:01 GMT
#7809
On December 08 2013 14:58 thrawn2112 wrote:
ivlosk how bout you go jerk off coag somewhere else

at least his posts are entertaining

I haven't even read the game I'm just here fur the lulz. You know I bookmarked the ban thread and check back at least once a week? It doesn't matter that coag is involved, he's just the one who told me people were fighting on TL. I just like people getting all teary-eyed over a game.

EDIT: Coag's not THAT entertaining, you guys.
Gut verloren, etwas verloren; Ehre verloren, viel verloren; Mut verloren, alles verloren.
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 08 2013 06:04 GMT
#7810
hmmm... you seem to take your trolling.....

+ Show Spoiler +
"You know I bookmarked the ban thread and check back at least once a week?"


too seriously

o.0?
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 08 2013 06:06 GMT
#7811
Yah, clearly I'm the problem here. Ok you don't particularly care about me one way or another. So why should anyone else give a fuck about anyone else here. Isn't that the point of the problem. Nobody gives a shit about each other's experiences; everybody then has shitty experiences. The point of community is to have community right?
iVLosK!
Profile Joined December 2012
Djibouti545 Posts
December 08 2013 06:08 GMT
#7812
Bro Im not a troll. I didn't start the fire. It was always burning nuh nuh nuh nuh something.
Gut verloren, etwas verloren; Ehre verloren, viel verloren; Mut verloren, alles verloren.
iVLosK!
Profile Joined December 2012
Djibouti545 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 06:14:49
December 08 2013 06:11 GMT
#7813
On December 08 2013 15:06 geript wrote:
Yah, clearly I'm the problem here.


You're the only one who's upset so...

[image loading]
Gut verloren, etwas verloren; Ehre verloren, viel verloren; Mut verloren, alles verloren.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 08 2013 06:17 GMT
#7814
I can't believe I got away with being invisible for so long this game. My activity and general usefulness skyrocket when I'm legitimately up for lynch, I wanted to end up squeaking out an extra day just to turn up dead in the morning latched onto the towniest looking player.

Meanwhile, there is marv in the obsQT struggling to keep his information to himself and still no one said a thing about me. I'm a freaking ninja!

p.s. I cant access the spreadsheet. should I actually request permission or can it be made public?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 08 2013 06:25 GMT
#7815
You guys shouldn't be shitting up a thread now meant for post-analysis.

Good for Coag for resolving the situation one way or another.

Yeah Hopeless, honestly if I wasn't so hooked on your attitude in the thread(which I guess now is too fake/adamant to be real), you didn't actually do anything in the game
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 06:30:26
December 08 2013 06:27 GMT
#7816
On December 08 2013 15:17 Hopeless1der wrote:
I can't believe I got away with being invisible for so long this game. My activity and general usefulness skyrocket when I'm legitimately up for lynch, I wanted to end up squeaking out an extra day just to turn up dead in the morning latched onto the towniest looking player.

Meanwhile, there is marv in the obsQT struggling to keep his information to himself and still no one said a thing about me. I'm a freaking ninja!

p.s. I cant access the spreadsheet. should I actually request permission or can it be made public?


"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"

pretty much sums up why you weren't targeted at all. That is actually why I rescinded my scum read on lonemeow later in the game, too useless to be scum I wrote it off as. Then you have people like alakaslam and austin trying to lynch me and rayn, and the game becomes impossible.

The fact of the game is definitely that zero scum were on rayn, that is hilarious.

Of course, I realized austin was not scum after the thrawn flip which is why I moved over to holyflare by process of elimination. He didn't really give off any scumtells so it wasn't a mistake made by you if you read this
I come in for the scraps
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 08 2013 06:28 GMT
#7817
On December 08 2013 15:25 Pandain wrote:
You guys shouldn't be shitting up a thread now meant for post-analysis.

Good for Coag for resolving the situation one way or another.

Yeah Hopeless, honestly if I wasn't so hooked on your attitude in the thread(which I guess now is too fake/adamant to be real), you didn't actually do anything in the game

Aside from cast aspersions at you and sheep austin, I agree I was largely useless. I still wish I'd managed to get you lynched. That would have been a real feather in my cap.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 08 2013 06:30 GMT
#7818
This is the 3rd thread that you guys are taking a shit on with this same argument

Resolve this bullshit in PM's before someone else has to do it for you.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 08 2013 06:32 GMT
#7819
On December 08 2013 15:17 Hopeless1der wrote:

p.s. I cant access the spreadsheet. should I actually request permission or can it be made public?


Marvs in control of that one, he'll take care of all the additional postgame stuff when he returns.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
December 08 2013 06:42 GMT
#7820
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 08 2013 13:20 Pandain wrote:
For my own thoughts:
I need to learn that nonsensical/bringing suspicion to yourself is not really scummy, but making weak arguments can be(as long as you pressure them to see their response).

I need to learn not to follow Vets too much.

I need to learn how to interpret night kills better. I misread the SS death and failed to recognize that the way people got shot suggested town was wrong.

I need to learn not too heavily to rely on associations, really.

I did do some stuff right, but I think in the end my mason logs ended up hurting me far more then help me. I misread Hopeless and Grack heavily based on their mason chats with me which gave me town feels(see above. However, I did think Grack played phenomenaly in mason chats if not anywhere else. You must've been giggling when I said if you were scum any game you would play me like a book).

I could've recognized Mocsta and Hopeless on their weak arguments and actions based around that.

Don't know where Holy went wrong, probably something in hindsight. I only recognized him in the lategame, and happy that I stuck to him when no one else did.

Coag/Risen/Slam made things a lot harder because we had to know whether they were being town useless or scum useless. I misread them, or at least I never had good reads on them although I did have a town read on Slam(which he slowly weakened by being continually useless).

Finally, even though I was wrong throughout the game(at least in the end), I needed to put in that extra 5 hours to re-analyze everyone, and maybe then I would've recognized Grack/Hopeless; and not say I can just accept defeat after dozens of hours I had put in.

I think I definitely learned a lot from this game, sorry if I was wrong a lot and so seemed dumb. Very confident about the next game, however, when usually after a loss I don't feel that confident.

Thank you so much Marv and the co-hosts, I heavily enjoyed the game(except when I kept being wrong, but that's just being wrong I was mad at!)


What an honest and mostly accurate appraisal of ones play.

Ill go over most of these points in my post-game write up tomorrow.

Prev 1 389 390 391 392 393 396 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 144
Vindicta 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11105
Artosis 522
Bale 13
TT1 0
League of Legends
Doublelift3780
JimRising 609
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox643
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5062
Khaldor925
Other Games
summit1g7396
shahzam562
NeuroSwarm76
ArmadaUGS69
Mew2King67
ViBE57
JuggernautJason41
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 37
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• HerbMon 25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie920
• Scarra465
• Shiphtur158
Upcoming Events
OSC
58m
Stellar Fest
13h 58m
OSC
22h 58m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.