• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:22
CEST 05:22
KST 12:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8260 users

TL Mafia LXIII: Time to Die - Page 390

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 388 389 390 391 392 396 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 08 2013 03:46 GMT
#7781
Alak, not that town lost on this, but please don't martyr as town and don't keep bringing focus on your martyr attempts
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 08 2013 03:46 GMT
#7782
3 vets endgame would have been a loss especially one as risky as a pardoner
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 03:50:49
December 08 2013 03:49 GMT
#7783
On December 08 2013 12:46 Pandain wrote:
Alak, not that town lost on this, but please don't martyr as town and don't keep bringing focus on your martyr attempts

I was thinking no way I could salvage this
Unlikely that I will do again.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 08 2013 03:49 GMT
#7784
@pandain SS was mostly because pardon vet and a little because he actually is kind of good at this game. Granted, completely wrong when we killed him but BC is pretty good at the mason-game so that messed up alot of his reads.

I'd like to see if BC wants to gloat or not tbh.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 08 2013 03:49 GMT
#7785
The scum votes on bc were really weird though surprised nobody looked at that more than on thrawn. Hopless was also 10000x different than any town game he's played.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 08 2013 03:50 GMT
#7786
SS had to go because he had the RB. Mig already explained he was super unlikely mafia from his BC logs so if he happens to RB our kill then we lose a mafia. Nobody else was as big of a threat.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
December 08 2013 03:51 GMT
#7787
gg wp well hosted
I come in for the scraps
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 08 2013 03:51 GMT
#7788
Oh yeh he was rb too that's why :D

Bc called us terrible in obs qt btw, meh
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
December 08 2013 03:52 GMT
#7789
On December 08 2013 11:43 Coagulation wrote:
no suprise here. I said grack was scum and everyone told me to fuck off.

I even voted holyflare last vote and everyone acted like I was a complete retard.

Lol. Can't imagine why anyone would tell you of all people to fuck off.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
December 08 2013 03:58 GMT
#7790
I played pretty bad this game, but not totally unreedemable and I'm improving.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 08 2013 03:58 GMT
#7791
meh I won't dispute that I was pretty terrible. BC was too he didn't do any analysis. I don't think that is ever the way to go. If he made some good posts I would have moved off of him; I was a mafia read for like everybody in the game day1 and instead of throwing in the towel and creating chaos I tried to make some posts during the night and was able to move up to null on MIg's list before the Mocsta shot.

Thrawn too, bus wasn't a terrible play. In my mind I could not reasonably argue that Risen was scummier than Thrawn against Austin because he was much scummier to me than Risen and I don't make posts that I wouldn't reasonably believe as town. When I am mafia there are usually townies that I actually believe to be scummier than people on my team.

Mocsta push was pretty selfish of me. I had no idea he was vigilante. I just didn't do anything all day and wanted to have reasonable scum reads so I agreed with Artanis' case. Mocsta would have moved off my scum list later on. I'm surprised SS even considered listening to my opinion after I called him bad.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
December 08 2013 03:59 GMT
#7792
On December 08 2013 12:51 Holyflare wrote:
Oh yeh he was rb too that's why :D

Bc called us terrible in obs qt btw, meh

Yeah rb-pardoner-vet town SS.
#damnnatureyouscary
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 08 2013 04:04 GMT
#7793
Strangest kill was Koshi lol. I don't mind it in retrospect because he probably would have made town more active.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-08 04:23:39
December 08 2013 04:20 GMT
#7794
For my own thoughts:
I need to learn that nonsensical/bringing suspicion to yourself is not really scummy, but making weak arguments can be(as long as you pressure them to see their response).

I need to learn not to follow Vets too much.

I need to learn how to interpret night kills better. I misread the SS death and failed to recognize that the way people got shot suggested town was wrong.

I need to learn not too heavily to rely on associations, really.

I did do some stuff right, but I think in the end my mason logs ended up hurting me far more then help me. I misread Hopeless and Grack heavily based on their mason chats with me which gave me town feels(see above. However, I did think Grack played phenomenaly in mason chats if not anywhere else. You must've been giggling when I said if you were scum any game you would play me like a book).

I could've recognized Mocsta and Hopeless on their weak arguments and actions based around that.

Don't know where Holy went wrong, probably something in hindsight. I only recognized him in the lategame, and happy that I stuck to him when no one else did.

Coag/Risen/Slam made things a lot harder because we had to know whether they were being town useless or scum useless. I misread them, or at least I never had good reads on them although I did have a town read on Slam(which he slowly weakened by being continually useless).

Finally, even though I was wrong throughout the game(at least in the end), I needed to put in that extra 5 hours to re-analyze everyone, and maybe then I would've recognized Grack/Hopeless; and not say I can just accept defeat after dozens of hours I had put in.

I think I definitely learned a lot from this game, sorry if I was wrong a lot and so seemed dumb. Very confident about the next game, however, when usually after a loss I don't feel that confident.

Thank you so much Marv and the co-hosts, I heavily enjoyed the game(except when I kept being wrong, but that's just being wrong I was mad at!)
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 08 2013 04:25 GMT
#7795
I was especially townie in my mason chat with Thrawn
http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/P6mk36MMgMSL3

I was also a scum mason so there was 4 of us. (in case nobody checked roles list)
thrawn2112
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6918 Posts
December 08 2013 04:27 GMT
#7796
lol nobody even thought to ask who i masoned during d3
"People think they know all these things about other people, and if you ask them why they think they know that, it'd be hard for them to be convincing." ES
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2013 04:28 GMT
#7797
Meh, HF didn't look anything like WHC. Grack should have been policy lynched. Regardless, a really well played game from scum to live the dream in what was a game with really steep odds.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
December 08 2013 04:28 GMT
#7798
Whc is not my meta though
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
December 08 2013 04:28 GMT
#7799
You guys realize that entire Rayn lynch was townies? No scum wanted to risk touching that with a 10 foot pole.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 08 2013 04:30 GMT
#7800
On December 08 2013 13:28 Holyflare wrote:
Whc is not my meta though

Don't know what your meta is. Just saw you as blatant town in WHC and not blatant town here vOv
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 388 389 390 391 392 396 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 184
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2244
Shuttle 1459
Bale 49
NaDa 32
Dewaltoss 31
Noble 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm157
League of Legends
JimRising 639
Counter-Strike
taco 419
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox622
Mew2King70
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor909
Other Games
summit1g8661
C9.Mang0330
PiGStarcraft323
ViBE61
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP163
• Hupsaiya 124
• davetesta14
• Letter144
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo668
Other Games
• Scarra894
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 38m
OSC
18h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.