• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:39
CEST 09:39
KST 16:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9107 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 369

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 367 368 369 370 371 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
RoKetha
Profile Joined July 2010
United States211 Posts
December 24 2011 06:09 GMT
#7361
On December 24 2011 14:49 Daralii wrote:
I was going to rewatch the series to make up for the lack of new episode, and then the trolls nuked Youtube. Now I don't have anything to feed my addiction.


Are you kidding? Searching for any given episode gave me like 15 HD mirrors.
JeosAdn
Profile Joined September 2011
Costa Rica432 Posts
December 24 2011 08:53 GMT
#7362
This one was pretty time consuming, but I like the way it turned out.

[image loading]

High resolution version
[Agony]x90
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States853 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 09:29:32
December 24 2011 09:12 GMT
#7363
On December 24 2011 17:53 JeosAdn wrote:
This one was pretty time consuming, but I like the way it turned out.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


High resolution version


Aaaaaall my loooooooove. Also, feel free to ignore my rants. I like to ramble on at times lol :-p.
JF dodger since 2009
Daralii
Profile Joined March 2010
United States16991 Posts
December 24 2011 09:40 GMT
#7364
[image loading]

Can't decide if humanized crazy!Twilight is more or less scary...
Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth!
Alido
Profile Joined November 2011
Bulgaria7 Posts
December 24 2011 09:53 GMT
#7365
Merry Christmas Everypony!
HoMM
Profile Joined July 2010
Estonia636 Posts
December 24 2011 10:13 GMT
#7366
Merry christmas everypony!

SC2 Masters Protoss - LoL Diamond adc/support www.twitter.com/hommlol www.youtube.com/homm87
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
December 24 2011 10:26 GMT
#7367
Well, I'm going to have to be that guy and say "Happy Hannukah everypony."
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
paintfive
Profile Joined September 2011
785 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-02 17:28:35
December 24 2011 10:42 GMT
#7368
REMOVED
My first attempt. Anyone like?

User was temp banned for this post.
[Agony]x90
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States853 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 12:36:07
December 24 2011 11:03 GMT
#7369
On December 24 2011 19:42 paintfive wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

My first attempt. Anyone like?


Its always great to see more artists around here :D, and although the picture itself is very well done, the concept of anthropological ponies can be a touchy one in the MLP:FiM community. I wouldn't say stop, but I think most of the people here appreciate ponies in their true form :-p.

Still, don't let me affect your work and make moaaaaaaar!

EDIT: I guess the easiest way to put it is... Be mindful of your audience . Please do stick around though!
JF dodger since 2009
RPR_Tempest
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Australia7799 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 11:27:29
December 24 2011 11:27 GMT
#7370
I find anthro to be fucking retarded, but to each his own. As for the art itself, it's very good. Overall, thumbs up.
Soundwave, Zerg player from Canberra, Australia. @SoundwaveSC
Phearlock
Profile Joined December 2007
Norway400 Posts
December 24 2011 11:44 GMT
#7371
I usually quite like the anthro/furry stuff. But I don't think the pony art style lends itself well to further anthromorphication. Just ends up looking a bit odd.

That said the art itself is really good! Feel free to post more. ^^
diverzee
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden992 Posts
December 24 2011 12:02 GMT
#7372
I probably shouldn't say anyhing given what was just posted a page back, but do think you could at least spoiler tag it and mark it with furry. I don't want to expose my retinas to that again. Tat said it's really well made and I can only imagine the hard work vectoring all that must've been.
Parting
Gary Oak
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada2381 Posts
December 24 2011 12:19 GMT
#7373
I'll echo what the others are saying: I hate anthro/furry stuff, but that's an issue I take with the style and not the artwork itself. In a vaccum, the art is quite good, especially if that's only a first attempt. My whole opinion on it is, if you're going to give a pony boobies, go all the way and make her completely human, like JJ does, otherwise leave 'em as genuine equines.

Again I'm not trying to be overly critical or offensive; I'm just highly opposed to the furry style, especially when it's directly applied to ponies. To each their own, though!
[14:15] <+Skrammen> I like clicking Gary's links, kinda. Its like playing with lava.
Klyberess
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden345 Posts
December 24 2011 12:29 GMT
#7374
Yes -- 100% pony or 100% human are both fine by me. Anything in between I don't like. Don't let my taste dictate your art though! =)
EmpireHappy <3 STHack <3 ByunPrime
Aylear
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Norway3988 Posts
December 24 2011 12:58 GMT
#7375
Merry Christmas, everypony!

No soapbox from Cane for once, just pictures and wishing you happiness. I hope you all have an amazing season.


[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
TL+ Member
Rampager
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia1007 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 23:51:15
December 24 2011 14:36 GMT
#7376
Well, looks like I'm another MLP:FIM success story. Started watching yesterday, and now I'm thoroughly hooked. The number one thing that gets me every time about this show is 'everypony / somepony'. For some reason this amalgamation of words makes me laugh like crazy, it's fantastic.

Episode 10, here we go.
StarDragon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States283 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 16:21:09
December 24 2011 16:19 GMT
#7377
On December 24 2011 23:36 Rampager wrote:
Well, looks like I'm another MLG:FIM success story. Started watching yesterday, and now I'm thoroughly hooked. The number one thing that gets me every time about this show is 'everypony / somepony'. For some reason this amalgamation of words makes me laugh like crazy, it's fantastic.

Episode 10, here we go.

[image loading]

Welcome aboard!
Good to hear you found the awesomeness known as ponies!

Come join us in IRC and ventrilo sometimes, we talk a lot of shop of tourneys/livestreams and play sc2/dota/lol/minecraft.
Overall fun group



AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYPONY!

Ponies? My deviantart: http://stardragon102.deviantart.com/
StarDragon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States283 Posts
December 24 2011 17:41 GMT
#7378
[image loading]
Ponies? My deviantart: http://stardragon102.deviantart.com/
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
December 24 2011 17:42 GMT
#7379
Well, time to let my family know about ponydom whether they like it or not. Free shirts, yay~ Wish me luck!
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
DuB phool
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1003 Posts
December 24 2011 17:47 GMT
#7380
Very merry Christmas to all you ponies and all of TL! I'm enjoying all the Christmas/snow ponies so much. This is even better than the socks thing. :D
So... anypony who hasn't seen this yet must do so now. I cry every time. A lot.


And a pic, because I can't resist!
[image loading]
"overwatch is jesus" - motbob 2016
Prev 1 367 368 369 370 371 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 616
GuemChi 428
Leta 376
BeSt 142
Soma 63
sSak 37
910 33
sorry 32
Bale 24
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
[ Show more ]
yabsab 13
Noble 12
Dota 2
febbydoto9
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss503
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g8818
olofmeister532
ceh9519
Happy370
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick503
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast38
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2234
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur480
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 21m
Patches Events
8h 21m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.