• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:29
CEST 11:29
KST 18:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9464 users

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Page 371

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 369 370 371 372 373 771 Next
No, this is not a joke/trolling thread. We don't need more filler posts asking if it is.

Remember to spoiler season 6 content, and clearly label your spoilers.
Chaman Jyash
Profile Joined September 2011
United States107 Posts
December 24 2011 21:41 GMT
#7401
On December 25 2011 05:55 Aylear wrote:
This Christmas was fun! Family and friends decided I wasn't kidding.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
MLP Advent Calendar

[image loading]
Stock shot

[image loading]
Best part of the calendar

[image loading]
Still ugly as sin, but hey, ponies!

[image loading]
Epic damned shirts

[image loading]
Stock close-up of Vinyl Scratch shirt

[image loading]
What I was wearing today


+ Show Spoiler [Bonus: Cane] +
[image loading]



I am super jelly Cane, congrats on the swag.
And congrats to WW who- I believe- has yet to discover his inner heart's yearnings have been completed.
“Children are dying." Lull nodded. "That's a succinct summary of humankind, I'd say. Who needs tomes and volumes of history? Children are dying. The injustices of the world hide in those three words.”
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
December 24 2011 21:43 GMT
#7402
On December 25 2011 06:41 Chaman Jyash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2011 05:55 Aylear wrote:
This Christmas was fun! Family and friends decided I wasn't kidding.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
MLP Advent Calendar

[image loading]
Stock shot

[image loading]
Best part of the calendar

[image loading]
Still ugly as sin, but hey, ponies!

[image loading]
Epic damned shirts

[image loading]
Stock close-up of Vinyl Scratch shirt

[image loading]
What I was wearing today


+ Show Spoiler [Bonus: Cane] +
[image loading]



I am super jelly Cane, congrats on the swag.
And congrats to WW who- I believe- has yet to discover his inner heart's yearnings have been completed.

Yeah nice swag dude

Congrats to whitewing
Paint it bright and bold.
GypsyBeast
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada630 Posts
December 24 2011 21:44 GMT
#7403
haha the plushie is returned to whitewing. congrats WW !
Ya? Well ill BM you harder! Another win in 10 seconds flat! -Rainbow Dash playing SC2.
Lynda
Profile Joined May 2010
649 Posts
December 24 2011 21:54 GMT
#7404
Congrats Whitewing. I love how fitting it is that he ended up winning it after all. He surely earned it.

And Merry Hearth's Warming Eve to everypony, hopefully your xmas tree is Fluttershy, heh.
StarDragon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States283 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 22:38:47
December 24 2011 22:21 GMT
#7405
Congratulations WW!

I sent you an email!

Hope everyone had a fun time, sorry to those who didn't win, but hopefully I can do some more of these in the future.
Thanks to everyone for coming out on Christmas eve, even when its hard to get away from family good to see all you just to say Merry Christmas and Merry Hearth's Warming Eve!.

Here is raffle giveaway VOD where Pinkie made an appearance as well:

http://justin.tv/dastardragon/b/303527851
Pinkie 2x appearances
10:00
12:00
Raffle Begins 52:00~ Minutes in.

Again! Thanks again everyone for making this Christmas that much more special...

Until next time ^^.









Ponies? My deviantart: http://stardragon102.deviantart.com/
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
December 24 2011 22:39 GMT
#7406
OH SHIT I WON THE PLUSHIE!?

BEST DAY EVER
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Zoundsforsook
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Scotland636 Posts
December 24 2011 22:42 GMT
#7407
On December 25 2011 07:39 Whitewing wrote:
OH SHIT I WON THE PLUSHIE!?

BEST DAY EVER

It was fate!
Paint it bright and bold.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-24 22:52:18
December 24 2011 22:50 GMT
#7408
I'm sorry I missed the event today, had family obligations (strangely, they aren't holiday related, we don't even celebrate Christmas in my family).

Thanks so much to Stardragon and Random.com for being awesome.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
Phearlock
Profile Joined December 2007
Norway400 Posts
December 24 2011 23:34 GMT
#7409
Ah just done celebrating chirstmas eve with my family. My sisters got Skyward sword and are still up playing it. Was nice and cozy. I was afk with family stuff during the raffle so didn't really expect that I'd make it anyway. (btw gratz Whitewing! That is pretty awesome ^^)

Hope everypony has had/will have a lovely chirstmas/holiday celebration. =)
nohbrows
Profile Joined February 2011
United States653 Posts
December 24 2011 23:49 GMT
#7410
Merry Christmas (or eve, depending on your time zone) to everypony and anypony who visits and contributes to this delightful thread!
Have a Santapants
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading].
Seizon Senryaku!
StarDragon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States283 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 04:13:25
December 25 2011 04:13 GMT
#7411
Haha got a shoutout to Garyoak and Teamliquid bronies on ghost radio tonight!!

Will post it when the show is over lol...
Ponies? My deviantart: http://stardragon102.deviantart.com/
StarDragon
Profile Joined March 2010
United States283 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 05:16:46
December 25 2011 05:14 GMT
#7412
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2011/12/25/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-186

2 hours and 7 minutes exactly into it is the teamliquid shoutout!
For anyone that does not know, Ghost's radio show has a lot random people calling up and alot of Bronies watching it, thought I'd give a shoutout there.
Victory tonight.

Merry Christmas Teamliquid!

Ponies? My deviantart: http://stardragon102.deviantart.com/
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 05:53:51
December 25 2011 05:51 GMT
#7413
Desktop background version of the 1000 RBD (does not actually contain 1000 RBD):

+ Show Spoiler [Rainbow Dash Desktop Background] +


[image loading]




Hopefully that image hosting site works okay, imgur apparently converts everything you upload to .jpg and that looks awful. If anyone wants the .tiff I can upload that somewhere too.

Also, if anyone wants feel free to use the original in other work, I don't mind. Download for the tiff is in my blog.

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Camail
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1030 Posts
December 25 2011 05:59 GMT
#7414
Well I got two shirts from the family, I'll probably get the other 2 tomorrow. No one actually believes I like this show...I try and say I like it and no one believes me. I never knew how absolutely unfathomable it would be to like a children's show. Oh well, more updates later.
http://i.imgur.com/IPxgv.png
Sprungjeezy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1313 Posts
December 25 2011 06:23 GMT
#7415
On December 25 2011 14:59 Camail wrote:
Well I got two shirts from the family, I'll probably get the other 2 tomorrow. No one actually believes I like this show...I try and say I like it and no one believes me. I never knew how absolutely unfathomable it would be to like a children's show. Oh well, more updates later.


I must admit, I wish I had the balls to ask for MLP swag, but I'm still a closet-brony D:
bobdash101
Profile Joined November 2011
United States41 Posts
December 25 2011 07:15 GMT
#7416
Guys, somebody has to call the police or something. Some creepy old guy in a red suit broke in and he's walking around my house right now. He's probably trying to rob the place cause he's carrying around a sack of stolen swag. I don't think he saw me, I was able to evade his gaze and get to my computer to send out this message. What should I do? He doesn't look too strong so I think I might be able to overpower him or use my printer as a bludgeon to take him out.
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 07:35:05
December 25 2011 07:34 GMT
#7417
On December 25 2011 16:15 bobdash101 wrote:
Guys, somebody has to call the police or something. Some creepy old guy in a red suit broke in and he's walking around my house right now. He's probably trying to rob the place cause he's carrying around a sack of stolen swag. I don't think he saw me, I was able to evade his gaze and get to my computer to send out this message. What should I do? He doesn't look too strong so I think I might be able to overpower him or use my printer as a bludgeon to take him out.

The same guy broke into my house too! I was too scared to do anything, so I just watched as he ate all my milk and cookies before he left!
Fiend....
RoKetha
Profile Joined July 2010
United States211 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 07:38:06
December 25 2011 07:37 GMT
#7418
If you actually saw this man, you need to call 911 (or your respective emergency hotline) and report a burglary. There's a similar guy who's actually benevolent, but he has to make about 1250 household visits per second minimum so you wouldn't have got a clear glimpse of him.
Aliean
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada15 Posts
December 25 2011 08:54 GMT
#7419
Merry Christmas Everypony! :D

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Liquid`TLO
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Germany767 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-25 11:47:09
December 25 2011 11:47 GMT
#7420
Merry Christmas Everypony from me too! <3
Team Liquidalea iacta est
Prev 1 369 370 371 372 373 771 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1413
firebathero 725
Jaedong 409
Hyuk 383
BeSt 364
Hyun 324
Mong 313
Soma 222
Shuttle 148
PianO 93
[ Show more ]
Sexy 81
Stork 78
Shine 64
910 54
Mind 54
sSak 40
Shinee 29
ZergMaN 27
Hm[arnc] 25
ZerO 23
Bale 22
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
Rush 17
Larva 16
sorry 16
Noble 12
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe29
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1204
shoxiejesuss967
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King251
Other Games
gofns35031
summit1g7768
ceh9598
singsing517
KnowMe128
Pyrionflax109
Livibee64
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)8
DeMusliM1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick472
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1056
• Stunt354
Other Games
• Shiphtur420
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 31m
Patches Events
6h 31m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.