• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:04
CEST 01:04
KST 08:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9731 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Subversive
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2229 Posts
May 31 2010 06:41 GMT
#1341
Perfect Balance was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-04-07 23:36:51 and had 120 posts.

Reason: Veiled racism is still racism.

Seriously, that's your argument? -_-;;


I was curious to see what racism is ban-worthy, as at times some comments have seemed really off to me but haven't been warned/temp-banned. These posts made me really sad:
Post 1
Post 2
#1 Great fan ~ // Khan // FlaSh // JangBi // EffOrt //
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
May 31 2010 07:24 GMT
#1342
On May 31 2010 13:59 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Mani is also big on someone's thread-to-post ratio. Something I strongly believe, follow, and support him in. This ratio says a LOT about someone and their posting habits.


Is there somewhere where this information is available?
Moderator
Wohmfg
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1292 Posts
June 01 2010 00:02 GMT
#1343
On May 31 2010 13:24 Subversive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 21 2010 03:11 Shauni wrote:
Maybe you should STOP typing your letters LIKE this.
And it sounds like you need to mature a bit while reading and lurking on the forums. As Manlyfesto said (I think it was him?), your time on the forum should ideally be spent 90% time or more reading and 10% actually posting.


Wow. Manifesto is so right. No truer words were ever spoken here. People really need to open up their post page once in a while and if more than 50% are 'lols' 'this' and 'omg this is great!' they need to consider whether we need to read their approval or laughter or whether it is just mainly spam. [Note: I think it's fine to show your appreciation for someone's thread/post but generally a lot of the posters who have 100+ posts a week are sharing too many inner thoughts. I've lurked here for over 2.5 years now and I've made all of 1 thread which I think was an ok one.


You know that's one thing I'm always paranoid about, haha. Often I don't have much input in the forums because I don't have SC2 beta and I'm not great at BW, but I always try and show my appreciation for things when people do a good job. So loads of my posts are me just saying thanks.

At least I'm worried about it though, hahaha.
BW4Life!
elmizzt
Profile Joined February 2010
United States3309 Posts
June 01 2010 04:10 GMT
#1344
On June 01 2010 09:02 Wohmfg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2010 13:24 Subversive wrote:
On May 21 2010 03:11 Shauni wrote:
Maybe you should STOP typing your letters LIKE this.
And it sounds like you need to mature a bit while reading and lurking on the forums. As Manlyfesto said (I think it was him?), your time on the forum should ideally be spent 90% time or more reading and 10% actually posting.


Wow. Manifesto is so right. No truer words were ever spoken here. People really need to open up their post page once in a while and if more than 50% are 'lols' 'this' and 'omg this is great!' they need to consider whether we need to read their approval or laughter or whether it is just mainly spam. [Note: I think it's fine to show your appreciation for someone's thread/post but generally a lot of the posters who have 100+ posts a week are sharing too many inner thoughts. I've lurked here for over 2.5 years now and I've made all of 1 thread which I think was an ok one.


You know that's one thing I'm always paranoid about, haha. Often I don't have much input in the forums because I don't have SC2 beta and I'm not great at BW, but I always try and show my appreciation for things when people do a good job. So loads of my posts are me just saying thanks.

At least I'm worried about it though, hahaha.


The mere fact that you are worried about it gives you a huge leg-up on alot of posters.
d=(^_^)z
MorningMusume11
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3490 Posts
June 01 2010 05:09 GMT
#1345
On May 31 2010 16:24 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2010 13:59 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Mani is also big on someone's thread-to-post ratio. Something I strongly believe, follow, and support him in. This ratio says a LOT about someone and their posting habits.


Is there somewhere where this information is available?


Well you can check how many threads u created by clicking on (top left of page) Posts, then click on the box that says "Show my threads only"
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 01 2010 05:42 GMT
#1346
On May 31 2010 16:24 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2010 13:59 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Mani is also big on someone's thread-to-post ratio. Something I strongly believe, follow, and support him in. This ratio says a LOT about someone and their posting habits.


Is there somewhere where this information is available?

Translators and such (LYRIENE <3) excluded from this formula though, eh?
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Hyde
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Australia14568 Posts
June 02 2010 07:04 GMT
#1347
NeverGG was just temp banned for 1 week by Kennigit.

That account was created on 2008-01-07 00:16:14 and had 4371 posts.

Reason: Martyring yourself is unacceptable on this forum. Keep your personal issues to yourself and don't subject our members to your hissy fits.

First time I've seen NeverGG get temp banned I think. No more card for Flash now either.
Because when you left, Brood War was all spotlights and titans. Now, with the death of the big leagues, Brood War has moved to the basements and carparks. Now, Brood War is unlicensed brawls, lost teeth, and bloody fights for fistfulls of money - SirJolt
XiaoJoyce-
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
China2908 Posts
June 02 2010 07:20 GMT
#1348
On June 02 2010 16:04 Hyde wrote:
Show nested quote +
NeverGG was just temp banned for 1 week by Kennigit.

That account was created on 2008-01-07 00:16:14 and had 4371 posts.

Reason: Martyring yourself is unacceptable on this forum. Keep your personal issues to yourself and don't subject our members to your hissy fits.

First time I've seen NeverGG get temp banned I think. No more card for Flash now either.


I do not think it is right...
I can feel NeverGG .. heart and effort for creating the Flash Wellbeing thread.
It is good contribution
It is very nice of her to do so. I think she is offended when some1 making a joke out of her thread, and felt upset when he defend his statement thus cancelling the project.

Ah, I just feel, this kind of thing happens regulary all the time in life. Be it in office, in school, at home...

Every1 just give in a little and thing will be fine soon, . And the project will start again shortly after.

I know throwing some ...child attitude isn't a right thing to do.
Actually it happens to me all the time, but people just give in to me kkk

But banning her for 1 week is too harsh, without any warnings too. After she contribute so much.

I don't know, I don't feel right to ban such a great member. What would other people think of TL.net?

Ah, just talk to her. Please unban her.
Pew! Pew! Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-02 07:34:54
June 02 2010 07:34 GMT
#1349
Teamliquid has standards and sometimes it is necessary to enforce them, especially when a veteran is overstepping their bound. This is one of those cases. Nevergg is an exceptional contributor to the community, but that DOES NOT give her free reign to act however she wants. If you create an event or project, you have an inherent responsibility to complete the project or cancel it for legitimate reasons (lack of interest etc). Cancelling an event and telling 6 pages of users to blame one member because of a personal disagreement is completely unacceptable and shows that nevergg feels she can do whatever she wants without repercussion. That is not the case.

This is the first time she has been banned - not because of a flawless posting history. She has been given LOTS of leeway in the past whether she realizes it or not - there have been many discussions of temp bans on her account and it usually came down to a no due to her contributions. This went too far.

Nevergg has asked to be perm banned because she thinks "all mod staff hate me". This is far from the case - we simply have to make objective decisions with these types of issues. She will take her 1 week ban like any other veteran and it is up to her where she goes from there. Obviously she is an important member to the community, but clearly she needs to be shown that there are lines that can not be crossed.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 02 2010 07:35 GMT
#1350
:S
And here I was thinking recently that Rekrul had yet to serve the rest of his ban that he got a while ago...

:<
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
eLiE
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1039 Posts
June 02 2010 07:41 GMT
#1351
oh man, i didnt even know this existed! this is gonna keep me up till 4 again :S one day i'll go to bed on time...
How's the weather down there?
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
June 02 2010 08:21 GMT
#1352
I'm back!
...
and now i shall pretend people noticed ;_;

1 week temp ban seems a bit long, wouldnt 2 days be more appropriate for neverGG? It is quite disheartening to have your efforts made fun of (even if rekrul wasnt posting with malicious intent, i think)
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
Mastermind
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada7096 Posts
June 02 2010 08:22 GMT
#1353
I'm glad to see her over reactions being dealt with. This isn't the first I have seen her take unnecessary offense from something that isnt a big deal.
MorningMusume11
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3490 Posts
June 02 2010 08:26 GMT
#1354
On June 02 2010 17:21 TheAntZ wrote:
I'm back!
...
and now i shall pretend people noticed ;_;

1 week temp ban seems a bit long, wouldnt 2 days be more appropriate for neverGG? It is quite disheartening to have your efforts made fun of (even if rekrul wasnt posting with malicious intent, i think)


Yeah man welcome back :D I noticed
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
June 02 2010 08:27 GMT
#1355
I just checked the thread about NeverGG and her project for Flash. I didn't want to write a comment for Flash since these cards are often given to cheer up those who are having hard times (well, Flash is doing very good right now).

I understand Kennigit's decision of setting an example that one must be punished for starting a project and canceling after 5 pages of progress. But why did Rekrul get away unpunished? He is the one initiate the whole mess. People were happily posting comments for the card and Rekrul had to troll a project that many are looking forward to.

Mod, please disregard this post IF Rekrul was given at least a warning. If not, that is not fair at all.
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
June 02 2010 08:28 GMT
#1356
Rekrul made a harmless joke.
Possible reactions
a) laugh it off/ignore it
b) overreact as usual.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
June 02 2010 08:31 GMT
#1357
Seriously, I just don't understand why the reaction wasn't to quote him and just put a face or something, and BAM, crisis averted.
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
June 02 2010 08:33 GMT
#1358
On June 02 2010 17:26 MorningMusume11 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2010 17:21 TheAntZ wrote:
I'm back!
...
and now i shall pretend people noticed ;_;

1 week temp ban seems a bit long, wouldnt 2 days be more appropriate for neverGG? It is quite disheartening to have your efforts made fun of (even if rekrul wasnt posting with malicious intent, i think)


Yeah man welcome back :D I noticed

<3

On June 02 2010 17:27 LunarDestiny wrote:
I just checked the thread about NeverGG and her project for Flash. I didn't want to write a comment for Flash since these cards are often given to cheer up those who are having hard times (well, Flash is doing very good right now).

I understand Kennigit's decision of setting an example that one must be punished for starting a project and canceling after 5 pages of progress. But why did Rekrul get away unpunished? He is the one initiate the whole mess. People were happily posting comments for the card and Rekrul had to troll a project that many are looking forward to.

Mod, please disregard this post IF Rekrul was given at least a warning. If not, that is not fair at all.


why isnt it fair? rekrul was just joking around, as a good chunk of this community is prone to do. I highly doubt he seriously thought what nevergg was doing was useless, or wanted to insult her.
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-02 09:04:03
June 02 2010 08:40 GMT
#1359
I could live with it if Rekrul made one joke that I don't think most people consider funny and left the thread alone.

But Rekrul had to make another post (is it another joke?) after NeverGG asked that people who post on the thread to stay on topic.

Well, I'll leave the issue as that... or

EDIT: Now, I kind of understand Rekrul's joke attempt after looking back at the three past get well project we had (Backho, Jaedong, Lilsusie)

For the Backho project by Lilsusie and NeverGG, it was chaos. Most people put one line cheers which is total different than the format for Flash's project.

For the Jaedong project by NeverGG, it was very well organize. There are like 1 or 2 edited out posts and other posts follow similar format like the Flash project.

For the Lilsusie project by Monion, it refer back to the chaotic environment like the Backho project. Well, it is better but no where as organized as the Jaedong or the Flash project. And Monion has a much high tolerance for jokes.

To summarize, it is indeed overreaction by NeverGG to discontinue the project. But in the future, I hope people respect those who start meaningful projects like these and keep trolling to a minimum.
igotmyown
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4291 Posts
June 02 2010 09:39 GMT
#1360
On May 31 2010 13:59 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Mani is also big on someone's thread-to-post ratio. Something I strongly believe, follow, and support him in. This ratio says a LOT about someone and their posting habits.

Anyone know konadura's thread to post ratio?
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings5
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14621
Artosis 592
PianO 22
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever551
canceldota142
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift4013
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN976
shahzam527
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King28
Day[9].tv14
Maynarde8
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• RyuSc2 26
• Response 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur488
• Day9tv14
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 56m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.