• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9702 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1724

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
frogrubdown
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
1266 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 14:42:02
February 06 2013 14:35 GMT
#34461
StateOfDelusion was just banned by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2013-01-27 15:24:57 and had 18 posts.

Reason: PBU


For a bit under a week now I've considered informing a mod that this dude is obviously JD, but I decided it wasn't official enough. Guess it is now.

edit: Oh, I guess this is what did it for the mods http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397236
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
February 06 2013 15:20 GMT
#34462
Heh, that's pretty good

ParkwayDrive was just banned by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2011-07-21 10:25:31 and had 315 posts.

Reason: Six bans and five warnings over the course of 315 posts. Suffice to say, it's not working out between us.

Thought this guy was already gone. Adios!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Rollin
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia1552 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 15:22:16
February 06 2013 15:21 GMT
#34463
ParkwayDrive was just banned by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2011-07-21 10:25:31 and had 315 posts.

Reason: Six bans and five warnings over the course of 315 posts. Suffice to say, it's not working out between us.

I actually didn't look at the ABL to get this ban. His last post was in the MLP thread. The reply from Ljas was hilarious.
On February 06 2013 23:25 Ljas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 23:02 ParkwayDrive wrote:
id bet any amount of money that at least 1 person in this thread likes to touch children. yikes

Now that you're here, I'm inclined to agree.

Glad to seem him go, I hate people named after shit bands.

EDIT: NINJAS >:[
Throw off those chains of reason, and your prison disappears. | Check your posting frequency timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 15:44:57
February 06 2013 15:41 GMT
#34464
On February 07 2013 00:21 Rollin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 23:25 Ljas wrote:
On February 06 2013 23:02 ParkwayDrive wrote:
id bet any amount of money that at least 1 person in this thread likes to touch children. yikes

Now that you're here, I'm inclined to agree.

Glad to seem him go, I hate people named after shit bands.


Hahahaha this sums up my feelings as well. xD

What a terrible poster. Shouldn't have expected more from someone who loves posercore.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
February 06 2013 15:47 GMT
#34465
Memorable post(s) of his: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=167310&currentpage=65#1289
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 15:58:09
February 06 2013 15:53 GMT
#34466
On February 07 2013 00:47 mordek wrote:
Memorable post(s) of his: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=167310&currentpage=65#1289


Even if we push him to the outer most limits of the general age range of TL users, that is idiotic. I mean maybe not if he plans on renting, and taking public transit for the rest of his life it might make sense.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
February 06 2013 16:46 GMT
#34467
ParkwayDrive will be running red lights in eternal banmnation.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 17:31:53
February 06 2013 17:31 GMT
#34468
On February 07 2013 00:21 Rollin wrote:
Show nested quote +
ParkwayDrive was just banned by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2011-07-21 10:25:31 and had 315 posts.

Reason: Six bans and five warnings over the course of 315 posts. Suffice to say, it's not working out between us.

I actually didn't look at the ABL to get this ban. His last post was in the MLP thread. The reply from Ljas was hilarious.
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 23:25 Ljas wrote:
On February 06 2013 23:02 ParkwayDrive wrote:
id bet any amount of money that at least 1 person in this thread likes to touch children. yikes

Now that you're here, I'm inclined to agree.

Glad to seem him go, I hate people named after shit bands.

EDIT: NINJAS >:[

The MLP thread is very friendly apart from the occasional drive-by. I'm still surprised that people go in there to insult MLP fans, since the fans of the show includes people like Plexa, and the thread was started by someone who is now a ban-ling (Gmarshal).

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned KwarK's appearance yet,
NoobSkills was just temp banned for 1 week by KwarK.

That account was created on 2009-08-13 17:10:32 and had 1135 posts.

Reason: Fundamental ignorance of basic general knowledge leading to an inability to use the general forum without inadvertently trolling.

It's not because I disagree with you. It's because reality disagrees with you.

The mod note on the post noobSkills got banned for is great too
On February 06 2013 23:13 NoobSkills wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 23:08 KwarK wrote:
NoobSkills is currently in the process of justifying Iraq because of 9/11. We'll get to the morality of Afghanistan once he finds it on a map.


You can't kill Al-Qaeda in Iraq if they weren't there right? Our troops landed there and did nothing during these years.

User was temp banned for ruining the topic with consistently incredible levels of ignorance about basic, basic things. In this particular case failing to notice the posts above which explained that Al Qaeda in Iraq was founded after the US invasion and still believing in 2013!!! that we invaded Iraq to get the Taliban.

Noobskills also seemed to have trouble understanding that Iraq and Afghanistan are two separate places
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 06 2013 17:35 GMT
#34469
The MLP thread is under my protection as well :D
It's the friendliest thread ever, and I will not have it ruined.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 06 2013 17:35 GMT
#34470
You can't kill Al-Qaeda in Iraq if they weren't there right? Our troops landed there and did nothing during these years.

User was temp banned for ruining the topic with consistently incredible levels of ignorance about basic, basic things. In this particular case failing to notice the posts above which explained that Al Qaeda in Iraq was founded after the US invasion and still believing in 2013!!! that we invaded Iraq to get the Taliban.


Pretty much why I may post in political threads, but hardly ever stick around for a debate. I leave that to Farvacola.
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
February 06 2013 17:38 GMT
#34471
On February 07 2013 02:35 KadaverBB wrote:
The MLP thread is under my protection as well :D
It's the friendliest thread ever, and I will not have it ruined.

Thanks Kadaver, even if I find it weird that someone who called themselves corpse wants to protect something friendly
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 06 2013 17:40 GMT
#34472
On February 07 2013 02:38 Melliflue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 02:35 KadaverBB wrote:
The MLP thread is under my protection as well :D
It's the friendliest thread ever, and I will not have it ruined.

Thanks Kadaver, even if I find it weird that someone who called themselves corpse wants to protect something friendly


Meh, easily explained.



MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 17:40:25
February 06 2013 17:40 GMT
#34473
On February 07 2013 02:38 Melliflue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 02:35 KadaverBB wrote:
The MLP thread is under my protection as well :D
It's the friendliest thread ever, and I will not have it ruined.

Thanks Kadaver, even if I find it weird that someone who called themselves corpse wants to protect something friendly


Who's to say corpses can't be friendly?

Also lol that NoobSkills guy. Wow haha.

Goddamnit Jingle not in here please :|
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 06 2013 17:41 GMT
#34474
On February 07 2013 02:40 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 02:38 Melliflue wrote:
On February 07 2013 02:35 KadaverBB wrote:
The MLP thread is under my protection as well :D
It's the friendliest thread ever, and I will not have it ruined.

Thanks Kadaver, even if I find it weird that someone who called themselves corpse wants to protect something friendly


Who's to say corpses can't be friendly?

Also lol that NoobSkills guy. Wow haha.

Goddamnit Jingle not in here please :|


It's about League though...
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 06 2013 17:42 GMT
#34475
On February 07 2013 02:41 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 02:40 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 07 2013 02:38 Melliflue wrote:
On February 07 2013 02:35 KadaverBB wrote:
The MLP thread is under my protection as well :D
It's the friendliest thread ever, and I will not have it ruined.

Thanks Kadaver, even if I find it weird that someone who called themselves corpse wants to protect something friendly


Who's to say corpses can't be friendly?

Also lol that NoobSkills guy. Wow haha.

Goddamnit Jingle not in here please :|


It's about League though...


That only makes it worse man
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
February 06 2013 17:43 GMT
#34476
"Don't post ponies, man"
"But its about League!"
".........................."

"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 06 2013 17:44 GMT
#34477
On February 07 2013 02:42 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 02:41 JingleHell wrote:
On February 07 2013 02:40 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 07 2013 02:38 Melliflue wrote:
On February 07 2013 02:35 KadaverBB wrote:
The MLP thread is under my protection as well :D
It's the friendliest thread ever, and I will not have it ruined.

Thanks Kadaver, even if I find it weird that someone who called themselves corpse wants to protect something friendly


Who's to say corpses can't be friendly?

Also lol that NoobSkills guy. Wow haha.

Goddamnit Jingle not in here please :|


It's about League though...


That only makes it worse man


Nah, that video is epic. I made one of my old army buddies I play LoL with watch it, and he was using his speakers, his 2 year old daughter comes into the room, and I hear her over skype... "My little pony? I want to watch my little pony!"

Long story short, he ended up having to afk a few to get her watching MLP in the other room, she wouldn't take no for an answer.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 06 2013 17:45 GMT
#34478
On February 07 2013 02:31 Melliflue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 00:21 Rollin wrote:
ParkwayDrive was just banned by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2011-07-21 10:25:31 and had 315 posts.

Reason: Six bans and five warnings over the course of 315 posts. Suffice to say, it's not working out between us.

I actually didn't look at the ABL to get this ban. His last post was in the MLP thread. The reply from Ljas was hilarious.
On February 06 2013 23:25 Ljas wrote:
On February 06 2013 23:02 ParkwayDrive wrote:
id bet any amount of money that at least 1 person in this thread likes to touch children. yikes

Now that you're here, I'm inclined to agree.

Glad to seem him go, I hate people named after shit bands.

EDIT: NINJAS >:[

The MLP thread is very friendly apart from the occasional drive-by. I'm still surprised that people go in there to insult MLP fans, since the fans of the show includes people like Plexa, and the thread was started by someone who is now a ban-ling (Gmarshal).

Fun fact, I generally don't action people in the MLP thread, because I feel that as the OP I'm biased ^_^
Moderator
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 17:58:34
February 06 2013 17:47 GMT
#34479
On February 07 2013 02:45 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 02:31 Melliflue wrote:
On February 07 2013 00:21 Rollin wrote:
ParkwayDrive was just banned by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2011-07-21 10:25:31 and had 315 posts.

Reason: Six bans and five warnings over the course of 315 posts. Suffice to say, it's not working out between us.

I actually didn't look at the ABL to get this ban. His last post was in the MLP thread. The reply from Ljas was hilarious.
On February 06 2013 23:25 Ljas wrote:
On February 06 2013 23:02 ParkwayDrive wrote:
id bet any amount of money that at least 1 person in this thread likes to touch children. yikes

Now that you're here, I'm inclined to agree.

Glad to seem him go, I hate people named after shit bands.

EDIT: NINJAS >:[

The MLP thread is very friendly apart from the occasional drive-by. I'm still surprised that people go in there to insult MLP fans, since the fans of the show includes people like Plexa, and the thread was started by someone who is now a ban-ling (Gmarshal).

Fun fact, I generally don't action people in the MLP thread, because I feel that as the OP I'm biased ^_^

I am glad that TL staff maintain such high ethical standards.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 06 2013 17:47 GMT
#34480
I freely admit my bias and will continue to defend the thread from trolls and bad people! XD
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Prev 1 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings9
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
ProTech129
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14418
Artosis 516
PianO 20
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
canceldota150
NeuroSwarm115
League of Legends
Doublelift3560
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD37
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN1059
shahzam475
C9.Mang0389
Day[9].tv74
Mew2King25
Maynarde23
fpsfer 0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• RyuSc2 26
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1153
• Shiphtur637
• Day9tv74
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 54m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.