• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:38
CEST 23:38
KST 06:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8670 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1723

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
February 05 2013 22:32 GMT
#34441
Wow, I feel bad but just reported three terrible posts in a row in this thread:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=395171

Normally I wouldn't do so many but they were so terrible.

Also, has the character limit on reports been shortened?
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 05 2013 22:34 GMT
#34442
On February 06 2013 07:32 Deleuze wrote:
Wow, I feel bad but just reported three terrible posts in a row in this thread:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=395171

Normally I wouldn't do so many but they were so terrible.

Also, has the character limit on reports been shortened?


Oops. Sorry about that.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 05 2013 22:35 GMT
#34443
I just dealt with 3 reports in a row in that thread!
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-05 22:38:59
February 05 2013 22:36 GMT
#34444
On February 06 2013 07:35 KadaverBB wrote:
I just dealt with 3 reports in a row in that thread!


Excellent. That last one was particularly noxious.

On February 06 2013 07:34 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 07:32 Deleuze wrote:
Wow, I feel bad but just reported three terrible posts in a row in this thread:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=395171

Normally I wouldn't do so many but they were so terrible.

Also, has the character limit on reports been shortened?


Oops. Sorry about that.


lol, I wonder what the longest report was.

I hate the way the iNcontrol just gets abuse all the time, and he really engages so much. He's even been in the ABL a few times.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
February 05 2013 22:44 GMT
#34445
On February 06 2013 04:45 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 02:25 andrewlt wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Man, it seems we're in a lull right now. Shine beats Huk and there wasn't any banworthy whining. Maybe he needs to do it to Bisu or Stork again
.

thanks for that spoiler. appreciated.


Meh. It was an oversight which I just corrected. It's probably because I don't really think of this thread as a spoiler free zone, since the topic at hand is normally a dead give away of spoilers.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 05 2013 22:47 GMT
#34446
It's ok. I actually wanted to edit your post to spoiler it and then forgot about it haha.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 05 2013 22:48 GMT
#34447
Kaddy, did you just make that video for the PauseBreak ban?
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
February 05 2013 22:52 GMT
#34448
Oh you actually used that? lol
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 06 2013 00:06 GMT
#34449
On February 06 2013 05:42 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 05:41 Cokefreak wrote:
You really like derailing MOP ^^


This thread is just too comfortable. :c

How about this: who was sunglasseson ?


I would assume that was perhaps a particular individual who "saw more glass," but I can't say for certain....

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm being serious; that's my honest guess. ._.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 06 2013 00:16 GMT
#34450
Well that was spectacular.

I hate the way the iNcontrol just gets abuse all the time, and he really engages so much. He's even been in the ABL a few times.


Seems like every time I see him someone gets banned for lobbing a poorly thought out critique of the man.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 06 2013 00:37 GMT
#34451
On February 06 2013 07:48 Cokefreak wrote:
Kaddy, did you just make that video for the PauseBreak ban?


I did haha.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
February 06 2013 00:39 GMT
#34452
The Bantheon will never be the same, as there's a challenger for the one true Bangod.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 06 2013 00:52 GMT
#34453
"Bantheon." I like it. Good one.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Darkren
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1841 Posts
February 06 2013 01:43 GMT
#34454
On February 06 2013 06:55 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 06:48 Deleuze wrote:
Nice job JOJO, there should be more 2muchSWAG-esque mini obituaries.


Thank you. It's fun. I might continue with these on an irregular basis.


I agree it was particularly well done
"Yeah, I send (hopefully) helpful PM's quite frequently. You don't have to warn/ban everything" - KadaverBB
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 06 2013 09:37 GMT
#34455

PauseBreak was just banned by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2011-04-18 12:18:12 and had 270 posts.

Reason: God your posting is so bad. I have had enough of you.




Lol how did I miss this guy? Only 4 bans though.

+ Show Spoiler +

On November 12 2012 14:38 PauseBreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2012 14:33 v_lm wrote:
On November 12 2012 14:26 TimENT wrote:
On November 12 2012 14:24 FlyingTurtle wrote:
On November 12 2012 14:21 Gator wrote:
On November 12 2012 14:18 FlyingTurtle wrote:
On November 12 2012 14:16 Thomanson wrote:
On November 12 2012 14:15 FlyingTurtle wrote:
LOL @ all the fungal whine. Bomber's army was what, 100 marines and just 6 tanks? He was asking for it. Tier 3 army beats a tier 2 army = OP QQ NERF

Well played Stephano.


I'd buy that argument, if Terran had Tier 3 that was any use against....well anything.


Go watch some of Gumiho's games or any games where the Terran makes anything out of his Starports other than Vikings and Meds. Bomber lost because he went pure marine tank versus a hive composition instead of throwing in Ravens, BCs, Thors, etc.


WTF how do build that army on Ohana lol, that game lasted what 20 minutes? Bomber couldn't even take a 4th base


I'll tell you how. You don't go for the maxed-out marine-tank push on 3 bases. You don't fall behind on tech and econ due to a fake roach bust. You don't make the mistakes Bomber made while Stephano rushed up to hive tech.


So many excuses from these Zergs :/ We get it...Bomber made mistakes. Infestors are still ruining SC2.


Terran whinings are ruining sc2 imo. Its just sad a lot of people see stephano moves not as genius ones but as "Wow so powerful I could whine on that" ones...


Actually, its not that Terran and Protoss are whining, its that GGrowths are ruining the game.


User was temp banned for this post.

On August 25 2012 03:56 PauseBreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 25 2012 03:54 Kreb wrote:
Fitzys macro make me sad :<

He was floating 1k + minerals all game when he was like 80 supply, and its been steadily rising, now up to 3.7k.


Don't worry man, he's Zerg. He can make a lot of mistakes. Just make Winestors and BL.

Wow, and Major was by far the better player.

User was temp banned for this post.

On February 06 2013 07:37 PauseBreak wrote:
What's the difference between IM and EG?

+ Show Spoiler +

They get all the money and fame but only one has skill and talent.


Bada Bum *Symbol crash*

User was banned for this post.

[image loading]
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-06 10:16:19
February 06 2013 10:13 GMT
#34456
On February 06 2013 09:37 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 07:48 Cokefreak wrote:
Kaddy, did you just make that video for the PauseBreak ban?


I did haha.

Use it more in the future :D
Edit:
X3GoldDot was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2011-08-28 16:21:41 and had 3840 posts.

Reason: Still posting like crap and insulting people after several bans and warnings: Good bye.

It did take a lot longer than I expected, the latest ban is from November but it was to be expected.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 06 2013 10:22 GMT
#34457
On February 06 2013 19:13 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 09:37 KadaverBB wrote:
On February 06 2013 07:48 Cokefreak wrote:
Kaddy, did you just make that video for the PauseBreak ban?


I did haha.

Use it more in the future :D
Edit:
Show nested quote +
X3GoldDot was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2011-08-28 16:21:41 and had 3840 posts.

Reason: Still posting like crap and insulting people after several bans and warnings: Good bye.

It did take a lot longer than I expected, the latest ban is from November but it was to be expected.


This guy is not only one of the worst posters I've seen but also in general just not that bright of a person.

I believe it was my report that brought about this righteous punishment; if so I'm quite pleased. ^^
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 06 2013 10:26 GMT
#34458
On February 06 2013 19:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 19:13 Cokefreak wrote:
On February 06 2013 09:37 KadaverBB wrote:
On February 06 2013 07:48 Cokefreak wrote:
Kaddy, did you just make that video for the PauseBreak ban?


I did haha.

Use it more in the future :D
Edit:
X3GoldDot was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2011-08-28 16:21:41 and had 3840 posts.

Reason: Still posting like crap and insulting people after several bans and warnings: Good bye.

It did take a lot longer than I expected, the latest ban is from November but it was to be expected.


This guy is not only one of the worst posters I've seen but also in general just not that bright of a person.

I believe it was my report that brought about this righteous punishment; if so I'm quite pleased. ^^

Thank you for that report.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
February 06 2013 10:53 GMT
#34459
On February 06 2013 09:06 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2013 05:42 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 06 2013 05:41 Cokefreak wrote:
You really like derailing MOP ^^


This thread is just too comfortable. :c

How about this: who was sunglasseson ?


I would assume that was perhaps a particular individual who "saw more glass," but I can't say for certain....

+ Show Spoiler +
I'm being serious; that's my honest guess. ._.

Greenx. Although we forgot to perm that account until now.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 06 2013 13:55 GMT
#34460
Cedstick was just temp banned for 1 week by NeoIllusions.

That account was created on 2009-11-24 21:56:31 and had 2468 posts.

Reason: Calm down. Someone asking a question doesn't constitute you calling him a "fucking idiot".


Try it and find out. Worst that'll happen is a mod is having a really bad day, sees your thread before anyone else, thinks-up some justification looking through your mod notes to ban you for a week and does so because you can't grasp that this is an SC2 and DotA forum you fucking idiot.

Note: those are the mod's words. I say you try it.


I find some poetic justice in the fact he was given the same sentence he proposed for the user considering creating a fan page for a League pro.
Prev 1 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech141
RuFF_SC2 132
Liquid`TLO 111
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17389
firebathero 87
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever254
canceldota59
League of Legends
Doublelift3579
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD35
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu808
Other Games
summit1g5786
FrodaN1236
shahzam576
ToD288
C9.Mang0282
mouzStarbuck264
B2W.Neo263
RotterdaM84
Mew2King44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile148
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1106
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
OSC
38m
Replay Cast
1h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.