• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:37
CEST 12:37
KST 19:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8154 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1082

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 14 2012 21:17 GMT
#21621
On May 15 2012 06:11 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 04:12 marttorn wrote:
On May 15 2012 04:12 TheKefka wrote:
FINALLY!THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE!


COURTESY OF ME /COUGH

Why are you a HT?
That's odd, you're aren't usually, makes me feel insecure and stuff


I think I got an upgrade, and I don't feel at home as a devourer, and ghosts are too nerfed, so High Templar it is.

But to answer the latter part of your post, yes,

memes are a dish best served dank
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-14 21:27:15
May 14 2012 21:26 GMT
#21622
So, I just saw This post in the Change My Name topic:

On May 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
EDIT: I am so glad I am under 500 posts. I really would love this change because I want to "start new and fresh" in TL, and my main priority now is helping people, under this new name, dynwar7, instead of not helping/trolling them. I really do hope my name will be changed from

DontLoseSightOfIt

to

dynwar7


I found this a little odd, who feels the need to hide their past posting? Most people under 500 posts are barely known by anyone on TL. Being an ass, I decided to look up his bans:

On December 18 2011 18:14 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 18:13 Lakona wrote:
LMAO @ sensor tower suggestion.

Uh, anyway, my general thoughts:

- 2 rax is viable on any map. Polt goes 2 rax in 99% of his TvPs on his stream (he also gets CC before stim @ ~46/6:30 and fact + 2nd gas immediately after CC instead of stim or 3rd rax; I prefer his way personally.)

- Keep your rauders away from the ramp and out of vision until the moment you move out to keep the Toss in the dark as to what build you're actually going for. You can handle the zealot/stalker poke with just the marines.

- When you do move out, lead with your marines and clear the WTs first. Then switch and have your rauders leading to tank damage as you approach to engage. The Toss should not know that you have made any rauders until you arrive at his natural.

- Too eager to move out after killing his initial zealot/stalker poke. Always wait for 2 rauders, more weight behind the punch (having the 2nd one trailing behind doesn't count.)

- Your SCV production stopped for a long time. I don't know if this was just a macro issue or if it was deliberate because you thought you had to cut SCVs to get the stim and CC out (you don't).

- Should have left a rine at the WT when you went back home.

- As far as "what to do after killing zealot/stalker poke," you just proceed as you normally would with a 2 rax. Wait for your second rauder before moving out, go apply some pressure, but don't over-extend. There are three possible scenarios: 1) They did a 1 gate expand, in which case you get to cancel their expo and throw down yours - you're ahead and you proceed to macro. 2) They did a safer expand (ie, 3 gate/2 gate robo/etc), in which case you don't over-extend, just pull back and expo at normal time, and you're at least even. 3) They have not expanded (ie, your replay), in which case you don't need to do anything extra at all, just expo at normal time, macro, and prepare for an allin - have an SCV scouting around the map for pylons, keep a few marines patrolling at the edges of your base in case of high ground warpins or - gasp - maybe even warp prism shenanigans.

- You could have held that attack easily. When you saw the warp prism, you didn't pull ANY OF YOUR SCVS (!!!). The correct response (and this applies to handling allins in general) is to pull ALL OF THEM IMMEDIATELY. Do not allow your army to be engaged EVEN FOR A SECOND without the support of your SCVs. Don't only pull a few of them - pull all (or at least a good percentage - you get better at judging how much you need with experience), the idea is that you want to CRUSH their attack as cost efficiently as possible. Then, once they've done their part, pull your SCVs away as soon as the battle tips just enough in your favor that your army can beat theirs without the aid of the SCVs, so you take the minimum necessary economic damage. Even after losing a bunch of SCVs you would still have been economically ahead with 2 orbitals, ezpz.

- Check out Polt's stream for great lessons in The Art of TvP 2 Raxing.



LMAO @ this suggestion

User was temp banned for this post.

User was temporarily forum banned for this post.


On February 06 2012 13:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Wow HuK lost again as a Protoss!!!!. Wow lol

See what I mean? Stop being so arrogant. You dont win all your games HuK. As a Protoss you should be winning all games anyway.

User was temp banned for this post.

On February 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Seriously why is it that Ts always get nerfed? I feel like I cannot see any reason to play T anymore....every time there is a patch they always get nerfed.

Like many people said, a snipe wont kill bling or zling. Something is wrong. Like Thorzain said, it takes 300 energy to kill 1 ultra. How is that too powerful? Ghost can be targeted, and if they cloak then they cannot kill ultra.

....Seriously Terran is always nerfed, I am not whining, its the truth.


User was temp banned for this post.

On February 19 2012 15:35 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2012 12:49 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
--------- So they release the patch 1 day before Assembly AND MLG? Are they... I dont know, retarded?


Shut up. Just because you are a pro gamer, the comment of them being retarded was unnecessary and if the patch is going at the time that is unfavorable to you, then so be it. No need to be rude. You are playing SC2, that is even more reason not to be rude to them.

User was temp banned for this post.

On March 30 2012 12:58 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 03:39 daredpanda wrote:
What can toss do to prevent this?


1. Mass colossus, HT, void rays
2. A move and spam storm
3. ????


Profit

User was temp banned for this post.

On April 24 2012 17:54 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Here we go again.

Who is next in line for you to copy, Tang? Sen? DRG? Idra?



User was warned for this post

User was temp banned for this post.


Well... that explains things. This isn't including all of his warns either. Sorry dynwar7 but if I had to put down money, I would be betting against you on this one.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-14 21:33:45
May 14 2012 21:33 GMT
#21623
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 15 2012 06:26 TheToast wrote:
So, I just saw This post in the Change My Name topic:

Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
EDIT: I am so glad I am under 500 posts. I really would love this change because I want to "start new and fresh" in TL, and my main priority now is helping people, under this new name, dynwar7, instead of not helping/trolling them. I really do hope my name will be changed from

DontLoseSightOfIt

to

dynwar7


I found this a little odd, who feels the need to hide their past posting? Most people under 500 posts are barely known by anyone on TL. Being an ass, I decided to look up his bans:

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 18:14 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On December 18 2011 18:13 Lakona wrote:
LMAO @ sensor tower suggestion.

Uh, anyway, my general thoughts:

- 2 rax is viable on any map. Polt goes 2 rax in 99% of his TvPs on his stream (he also gets CC before stim @ ~46/6:30 and fact + 2nd gas immediately after CC instead of stim or 3rd rax; I prefer his way personally.)

- Keep your rauders away from the ramp and out of vision until the moment you move out to keep the Toss in the dark as to what build you're actually going for. You can handle the zealot/stalker poke with just the marines.

- When you do move out, lead with your marines and clear the WTs first. Then switch and have your rauders leading to tank damage as you approach to engage. The Toss should not know that you have made any rauders until you arrive at his natural.

- Too eager to move out after killing his initial zealot/stalker poke. Always wait for 2 rauders, more weight behind the punch (having the 2nd one trailing behind doesn't count.)

- Your SCV production stopped for a long time. I don't know if this was just a macro issue or if it was deliberate because you thought you had to cut SCVs to get the stim and CC out (you don't).

- Should have left a rine at the WT when you went back home.

- As far as "what to do after killing zealot/stalker poke," you just proceed as you normally would with a 2 rax. Wait for your second rauder before moving out, go apply some pressure, but don't over-extend. There are three possible scenarios: 1) They did a 1 gate expand, in which case you get to cancel their expo and throw down yours - you're ahead and you proceed to macro. 2) They did a safer expand (ie, 3 gate/2 gate robo/etc), in which case you don't over-extend, just pull back and expo at normal time, and you're at least even. 3) They have not expanded (ie, your replay), in which case you don't need to do anything extra at all, just expo at normal time, macro, and prepare for an allin - have an SCV scouting around the map for pylons, keep a few marines patrolling at the edges of your base in case of high ground warpins or - gasp - maybe even warp prism shenanigans.

- You could have held that attack easily. When you saw the warp prism, you didn't pull ANY OF YOUR SCVS (!!!). The correct response (and this applies to handling allins in general) is to pull ALL OF THEM IMMEDIATELY. Do not allow your army to be engaged EVEN FOR A SECOND without the support of your SCVs. Don't only pull a few of them - pull all (or at least a good percentage - you get better at judging how much you need with experience), the idea is that you want to CRUSH their attack as cost efficiently as possible. Then, once they've done their part, pull your SCVs away as soon as the battle tips just enough in your favor that your army can beat theirs without the aid of the SCVs, so you take the minimum necessary economic damage. Even after losing a bunch of SCVs you would still have been economically ahead with 2 orbitals, ezpz.

- Check out Polt's stream for great lessons in The Art of TvP 2 Raxing.



LMAO @ this suggestion

User was temp banned for this post.

User was temporarily forum banned for this post.


Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 13:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Wow HuK lost again as a Protoss!!!!. Wow lol

See what I mean? Stop being so arrogant. You dont win all your games HuK. As a Protoss you should be winning all games anyway.

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Seriously why is it that Ts always get nerfed? I feel like I cannot see any reason to play T anymore....every time there is a patch they always get nerfed.

Like many people said, a snipe wont kill bling or zling. Something is wrong. Like Thorzain said, it takes 300 energy to kill 1 ultra. How is that too powerful? Ghost can be targeted, and if they cloak then they cannot kill ultra.

....Seriously Terran is always nerfed, I am not whining, its the truth.


User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On February 19 2012 15:35 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On February 18 2012 12:49 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
--------- So they release the patch 1 day before Assembly AND MLG? Are they... I dont know, retarded?


Shut up. Just because you are a pro gamer, the comment of them being retarded was unnecessary and if the patch is going at the time that is unfavorable to you, then so be it. No need to be rude. You are playing SC2, that is even more reason not to be rude to them.

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 12:58 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On March 30 2012 03:39 daredpanda wrote:
What can toss do to prevent this?


1. Mass colossus, HT, void rays
2. A move and spam storm
3. ????


Profit

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 17:54 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Here we go again.

Who is next in line for you to copy, Tang? Sen? DRG? Idra?



User was warned for this post

User was temp banned for this post.


Well... that explains things. This isn't including all of his warns either. Sorry dynwar7 but if I had to put down money, I would be betting against you on this one.


Toast is a stalker.

I've used the change my name thread in the past, but that was before I got my first temp ban. He's either go through a miracle recovery or just go downhill again, I'm betting on the latter.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
May 14 2012 21:34 GMT
#21624
if you are under 500 posts, even if youve been temped 100 times i doubt people would remember your name. i dont tend to recognize poster names with less than like 6k posts.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 14 2012 21:35 GMT
#21625
On May 15 2012 06:34 turdburgler wrote:
if you are under 500 posts, even if youve been temped 100 times i doubt people would remember your name. i dont tend to recognize poster names with less than like 6k posts.


Who are you, again?
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 14 2012 21:36 GMT
#21626
On May 15 2012 06:26 TheToast wrote:
So, I just saw This post in the Change My Name topic:

Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
EDIT: I am so glad I am under 500 posts. I really would love this change because I want to "start new and fresh" in TL, and my main priority now is helping people, under this new name, dynwar7, instead of not helping/trolling them. I really do hope my name will be changed from

DontLoseSightOfIt

to

dynwar7


I found this a little odd, who feels the need to hide their past posting? Most people under 500 posts are barely known by anyone on TL. Being an ass, I decided to look up his bans:

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 18:14 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On December 18 2011 18:13 Lakona wrote:
LMAO @ sensor tower suggestion.

Uh, anyway, my general thoughts:

- 2 rax is viable on any map. Polt goes 2 rax in 99% of his TvPs on his stream (he also gets CC before stim @ ~46/6:30 and fact + 2nd gas immediately after CC instead of stim or 3rd rax; I prefer his way personally.)

- Keep your rauders away from the ramp and out of vision until the moment you move out to keep the Toss in the dark as to what build you're actually going for. You can handle the zealot/stalker poke with just the marines.

- When you do move out, lead with your marines and clear the WTs first. Then switch and have your rauders leading to tank damage as you approach to engage. The Toss should not know that you have made any rauders until you arrive at his natural.

- Too eager to move out after killing his initial zealot/stalker poke. Always wait for 2 rauders, more weight behind the punch (having the 2nd one trailing behind doesn't count.)

- Your SCV production stopped for a long time. I don't know if this was just a macro issue or if it was deliberate because you thought you had to cut SCVs to get the stim and CC out (you don't).

- Should have left a rine at the WT when you went back home.

- As far as "what to do after killing zealot/stalker poke," you just proceed as you normally would with a 2 rax. Wait for your second rauder before moving out, go apply some pressure, but don't over-extend. There are three possible scenarios: 1) They did a 1 gate expand, in which case you get to cancel their expo and throw down yours - you're ahead and you proceed to macro. 2) They did a safer expand (ie, 3 gate/2 gate robo/etc), in which case you don't over-extend, just pull back and expo at normal time, and you're at least even. 3) They have not expanded (ie, your replay), in which case you don't need to do anything extra at all, just expo at normal time, macro, and prepare for an allin - have an SCV scouting around the map for pylons, keep a few marines patrolling at the edges of your base in case of high ground warpins or - gasp - maybe even warp prism shenanigans.

- You could have held that attack easily. When you saw the warp prism, you didn't pull ANY OF YOUR SCVS (!!!). The correct response (and this applies to handling allins in general) is to pull ALL OF THEM IMMEDIATELY. Do not allow your army to be engaged EVEN FOR A SECOND without the support of your SCVs. Don't only pull a few of them - pull all (or at least a good percentage - you get better at judging how much you need with experience), the idea is that you want to CRUSH their attack as cost efficiently as possible. Then, once they've done their part, pull your SCVs away as soon as the battle tips just enough in your favor that your army can beat theirs without the aid of the SCVs, so you take the minimum necessary economic damage. Even after losing a bunch of SCVs you would still have been economically ahead with 2 orbitals, ezpz.

- Check out Polt's stream for great lessons in The Art of TvP 2 Raxing.



LMAO @ this suggestion

User was temp banned for this post.

User was temporarily forum banned for this post.


Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 13:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Wow HuK lost again as a Protoss!!!!. Wow lol

See what I mean? Stop being so arrogant. You dont win all your games HuK. As a Protoss you should be winning all games anyway.

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Seriously why is it that Ts always get nerfed? I feel like I cannot see any reason to play T anymore....every time there is a patch they always get nerfed.

Like many people said, a snipe wont kill bling or zling. Something is wrong. Like Thorzain said, it takes 300 energy to kill 1 ultra. How is that too powerful? Ghost can be targeted, and if they cloak then they cannot kill ultra.

....Seriously Terran is always nerfed, I am not whining, its the truth.


User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On February 19 2012 15:35 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On February 18 2012 12:49 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
--------- So they release the patch 1 day before Assembly AND MLG? Are they... I dont know, retarded?


Shut up. Just because you are a pro gamer, the comment of them being retarded was unnecessary and if the patch is going at the time that is unfavorable to you, then so be it. No need to be rude. You are playing SC2, that is even more reason not to be rude to them.

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 12:58 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On March 30 2012 03:39 daredpanda wrote:
What can toss do to prevent this?


1. Mass colossus, HT, void rays
2. A move and spam storm
3. ????


Profit

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 17:54 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Here we go again.

Who is next in line for you to copy, Tang? Sen? DRG? Idra?



User was warned for this post

User was temp banned for this post.


Well... that explains things. This isn't including all of his warns either. Sorry dynwar7 but if I had to put down money, I would be betting against you on this one.

Filter your name search to just the Health & Fitness forum if you'd like a chuckle. So odd.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 14 2012 21:36 GMT
#21627
On May 15 2012 06:33 Praetorial wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 15 2012 06:26 TheToast wrote:
So, I just saw This post in the Change My Name topic:

Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
EDIT: I am so glad I am under 500 posts. I really would love this change because I want to "start new and fresh" in TL, and my main priority now is helping people, under this new name, dynwar7, instead of not helping/trolling them. I really do hope my name will be changed from

DontLoseSightOfIt

to

dynwar7


I found this a little odd, who feels the need to hide their past posting? Most people under 500 posts are barely known by anyone on TL. Being an ass, I decided to look up his bans:

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 18:14 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On December 18 2011 18:13 Lakona wrote:
LMAO @ sensor tower suggestion.

Uh, anyway, my general thoughts:

- 2 rax is viable on any map. Polt goes 2 rax in 99% of his TvPs on his stream (he also gets CC before stim @ ~46/6:30 and fact + 2nd gas immediately after CC instead of stim or 3rd rax; I prefer his way personally.)

- Keep your rauders away from the ramp and out of vision until the moment you move out to keep the Toss in the dark as to what build you're actually going for. You can handle the zealot/stalker poke with just the marines.

- When you do move out, lead with your marines and clear the WTs first. Then switch and have your rauders leading to tank damage as you approach to engage. The Toss should not know that you have made any rauders until you arrive at his natural.

- Too eager to move out after killing his initial zealot/stalker poke. Always wait for 2 rauders, more weight behind the punch (having the 2nd one trailing behind doesn't count.)

- Your SCV production stopped for a long time. I don't know if this was just a macro issue or if it was deliberate because you thought you had to cut SCVs to get the stim and CC out (you don't).

- Should have left a rine at the WT when you went back home.

- As far as "what to do after killing zealot/stalker poke," you just proceed as you normally would with a 2 rax. Wait for your second rauder before moving out, go apply some pressure, but don't over-extend. There are three possible scenarios: 1) They did a 1 gate expand, in which case you get to cancel their expo and throw down yours - you're ahead and you proceed to macro. 2) They did a safer expand (ie, 3 gate/2 gate robo/etc), in which case you don't over-extend, just pull back and expo at normal time, and you're at least even. 3) They have not expanded (ie, your replay), in which case you don't need to do anything extra at all, just expo at normal time, macro, and prepare for an allin - have an SCV scouting around the map for pylons, keep a few marines patrolling at the edges of your base in case of high ground warpins or - gasp - maybe even warp prism shenanigans.

- You could have held that attack easily. When you saw the warp prism, you didn't pull ANY OF YOUR SCVS (!!!). The correct response (and this applies to handling allins in general) is to pull ALL OF THEM IMMEDIATELY. Do not allow your army to be engaged EVEN FOR A SECOND without the support of your SCVs. Don't only pull a few of them - pull all (or at least a good percentage - you get better at judging how much you need with experience), the idea is that you want to CRUSH their attack as cost efficiently as possible. Then, once they've done their part, pull your SCVs away as soon as the battle tips just enough in your favor that your army can beat theirs without the aid of the SCVs, so you take the minimum necessary economic damage. Even after losing a bunch of SCVs you would still have been economically ahead with 2 orbitals, ezpz.

- Check out Polt's stream for great lessons in The Art of TvP 2 Raxing.



LMAO @ this suggestion

User was temp banned for this post.

User was temporarily forum banned for this post.


Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 13:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Wow HuK lost again as a Protoss!!!!. Wow lol

See what I mean? Stop being so arrogant. You dont win all your games HuK. As a Protoss you should be winning all games anyway.

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Seriously why is it that Ts always get nerfed? I feel like I cannot see any reason to play T anymore....every time there is a patch they always get nerfed.

Like many people said, a snipe wont kill bling or zling. Something is wrong. Like Thorzain said, it takes 300 energy to kill 1 ultra. How is that too powerful? Ghost can be targeted, and if they cloak then they cannot kill ultra.

....Seriously Terran is always nerfed, I am not whining, its the truth.


User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On February 19 2012 15:35 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On February 18 2012 12:49 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
--------- So they release the patch 1 day before Assembly AND MLG? Are they... I dont know, retarded?


Shut up. Just because you are a pro gamer, the comment of them being retarded was unnecessary and if the patch is going at the time that is unfavorable to you, then so be it. No need to be rude. You are playing SC2, that is even more reason not to be rude to them.

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 12:58 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On March 30 2012 03:39 daredpanda wrote:
What can toss do to prevent this?


1. Mass colossus, HT, void rays
2. A move and spam storm
3. ????


Profit

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 17:54 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Here we go again.

Who is next in line for you to copy, Tang? Sen? DRG? Idra?



User was warned for this post

User was temp banned for this post.


Well... that explains things. This isn't including all of his warns either. Sorry dynwar7 but if I had to put down money, I would be betting against you on this one.


Toast is a stalker.

I've used the change my name thread in the past, but that was before I got my first temp ban. He's either go through a miracle recovery or just go downhill again, I'm betting on the latter.


Add three warnings as well, not counting the double warn/ban post. Sorry, but if you still can't avoide getting banned after the first 3 warnings and 5 temp bans, you're probably not ever going to get it.

Also, I regularly read through the name change thread. Some of the usernames people change to are hilariously bad.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 14 2012 21:40 GMT
#21628
On May 15 2012 06:34 turdburgler wrote:
if you are under 500 posts, even if youve been temped 100 times i doubt people would remember your name. i dont tend to recognize poster names with less than like 6k posts.


This is the ABL thread, though. Everyone here knows everyone else. I certainly remember you!
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-14 21:44:12
May 14 2012 21:43 GMT
#21629
On May 15 2012 06:36 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 06:26 TheToast wrote:
So, I just saw This post in the Change My Name topic:

On May 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
EDIT: I am so glad I am under 500 posts. I really would love this change because I want to "start new and fresh" in TL, and my main priority now is helping people, under this new name, dynwar7, instead of not helping/trolling them. I really do hope my name will be changed from

DontLoseSightOfIt

to

dynwar7


I found this a little odd, who feels the need to hide their past posting? Most people under 500 posts are barely known by anyone on TL. Being an ass, I decided to look up his bans:

On December 18 2011 18:14 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On December 18 2011 18:13 Lakona wrote:
LMAO @ sensor tower suggestion.

Uh, anyway, my general thoughts:

- 2 rax is viable on any map. Polt goes 2 rax in 99% of his TvPs on his stream (he also gets CC before stim @ ~46/6:30 and fact + 2nd gas immediately after CC instead of stim or 3rd rax; I prefer his way personally.)

- Keep your rauders away from the ramp and out of vision until the moment you move out to keep the Toss in the dark as to what build you're actually going for. You can handle the zealot/stalker poke with just the marines.

- When you do move out, lead with your marines and clear the WTs first. Then switch and have your rauders leading to tank damage as you approach to engage. The Toss should not know that you have made any rauders until you arrive at his natural.

- Too eager to move out after killing his initial zealot/stalker poke. Always wait for 2 rauders, more weight behind the punch (having the 2nd one trailing behind doesn't count.)

- Your SCV production stopped for a long time. I don't know if this was just a macro issue or if it was deliberate because you thought you had to cut SCVs to get the stim and CC out (you don't).

- Should have left a rine at the WT when you went back home.

- As far as "what to do after killing zealot/stalker poke," you just proceed as you normally would with a 2 rax. Wait for your second rauder before moving out, go apply some pressure, but don't over-extend. There are three possible scenarios: 1) They did a 1 gate expand, in which case you get to cancel their expo and throw down yours - you're ahead and you proceed to macro. 2) They did a safer expand (ie, 3 gate/2 gate robo/etc), in which case you don't over-extend, just pull back and expo at normal time, and you're at least even. 3) They have not expanded (ie, your replay), in which case you don't need to do anything extra at all, just expo at normal time, macro, and prepare for an allin - have an SCV scouting around the map for pylons, keep a few marines patrolling at the edges of your base in case of high ground warpins or - gasp - maybe even warp prism shenanigans.

- You could have held that attack easily. When you saw the warp prism, you didn't pull ANY OF YOUR SCVS (!!!). The correct response (and this applies to handling allins in general) is to pull ALL OF THEM IMMEDIATELY. Do not allow your army to be engaged EVEN FOR A SECOND without the support of your SCVs. Don't only pull a few of them - pull all (or at least a good percentage - you get better at judging how much you need with experience), the idea is that you want to CRUSH their attack as cost efficiently as possible. Then, once they've done their part, pull your SCVs away as soon as the battle tips just enough in your favor that your army can beat theirs without the aid of the SCVs, so you take the minimum necessary economic damage. Even after losing a bunch of SCVs you would still have been economically ahead with 2 orbitals, ezpz.

- Check out Polt's stream for great lessons in The Art of TvP 2 Raxing.



LMAO @ this suggestion

User was temp banned for this post.

User was temporarily forum banned for this post.


On February 06 2012 13:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Wow HuK lost again as a Protoss!!!!. Wow lol

See what I mean? Stop being so arrogant. You dont win all your games HuK. As a Protoss you should be winning all games anyway.

User was temp banned for this post.

On February 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Seriously why is it that Ts always get nerfed? I feel like I cannot see any reason to play T anymore....every time there is a patch they always get nerfed.

Like many people said, a snipe wont kill bling or zling. Something is wrong. Like Thorzain said, it takes 300 energy to kill 1 ultra. How is that too powerful? Ghost can be targeted, and if they cloak then they cannot kill ultra.

....Seriously Terran is always nerfed, I am not whining, its the truth.


User was temp banned for this post.

On February 19 2012 15:35 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On February 18 2012 12:49 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
--------- So they release the patch 1 day before Assembly AND MLG? Are they... I dont know, retarded?


Shut up. Just because you are a pro gamer, the comment of them being retarded was unnecessary and if the patch is going at the time that is unfavorable to you, then so be it. No need to be rude. You are playing SC2, that is even more reason not to be rude to them.

User was temp banned for this post.

On March 30 2012 12:58 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On March 30 2012 03:39 daredpanda wrote:
What can toss do to prevent this?


1. Mass colossus, HT, void rays
2. A move and spam storm
3. ????


Profit

User was temp banned for this post.

On April 24 2012 17:54 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Here we go again.

Who is next in line for you to copy, Tang? Sen? DRG? Idra?



User was warned for this post

User was temp banned for this post.


Well... that explains things. This isn't including all of his warns either. Sorry dynwar7 but if I had to put down money, I would be betting against you on this one.

Filter your name search to just the Health & Fitness forum if you'd like a chuckle. So odd.


What the what lol...

On May 15 2012 06:15 JeffS wrote:
Shouldn't this be merged with Gay Starcraft Players thread?....
edit: not trying to BM just wondering

User was banned for this post.


When are people going to learn not to fuck with the pony thread?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 14 2012 21:51 GMT
#21630
On May 15 2012 06:36 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 06:33 Praetorial wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 15 2012 06:26 TheToast wrote:
So, I just saw This post in the Change My Name topic:

Show nested quote +
On May 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
EDIT: I am so glad I am under 500 posts. I really would love this change because I want to "start new and fresh" in TL, and my main priority now is helping people, under this new name, dynwar7, instead of not helping/trolling them. I really do hope my name will be changed from

DontLoseSightOfIt

to

dynwar7


I found this a little odd, who feels the need to hide their past posting? Most people under 500 posts are barely known by anyone on TL. Being an ass, I decided to look up his bans:

Show nested quote +
On December 18 2011 18:14 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On December 18 2011 18:13 Lakona wrote:
LMAO @ sensor tower suggestion.

Uh, anyway, my general thoughts:

- 2 rax is viable on any map. Polt goes 2 rax in 99% of his TvPs on his stream (he also gets CC before stim @ ~46/6:30 and fact + 2nd gas immediately after CC instead of stim or 3rd rax; I prefer his way personally.)

- Keep your rauders away from the ramp and out of vision until the moment you move out to keep the Toss in the dark as to what build you're actually going for. You can handle the zealot/stalker poke with just the marines.

- When you do move out, lead with your marines and clear the WTs first. Then switch and have your rauders leading to tank damage as you approach to engage. The Toss should not know that you have made any rauders until you arrive at his natural.

- Too eager to move out after killing his initial zealot/stalker poke. Always wait for 2 rauders, more weight behind the punch (having the 2nd one trailing behind doesn't count.)

- Your SCV production stopped for a long time. I don't know if this was just a macro issue or if it was deliberate because you thought you had to cut SCVs to get the stim and CC out (you don't).

- Should have left a rine at the WT when you went back home.

- As far as "what to do after killing zealot/stalker poke," you just proceed as you normally would with a 2 rax. Wait for your second rauder before moving out, go apply some pressure, but don't over-extend. There are three possible scenarios: 1) They did a 1 gate expand, in which case you get to cancel their expo and throw down yours - you're ahead and you proceed to macro. 2) They did a safer expand (ie, 3 gate/2 gate robo/etc), in which case you don't over-extend, just pull back and expo at normal time, and you're at least even. 3) They have not expanded (ie, your replay), in which case you don't need to do anything extra at all, just expo at normal time, macro, and prepare for an allin - have an SCV scouting around the map for pylons, keep a few marines patrolling at the edges of your base in case of high ground warpins or - gasp - maybe even warp prism shenanigans.

- You could have held that attack easily. When you saw the warp prism, you didn't pull ANY OF YOUR SCVS (!!!). The correct response (and this applies to handling allins in general) is to pull ALL OF THEM IMMEDIATELY. Do not allow your army to be engaged EVEN FOR A SECOND without the support of your SCVs. Don't only pull a few of them - pull all (or at least a good percentage - you get better at judging how much you need with experience), the idea is that you want to CRUSH their attack as cost efficiently as possible. Then, once they've done their part, pull your SCVs away as soon as the battle tips just enough in your favor that your army can beat theirs without the aid of the SCVs, so you take the minimum necessary economic damage. Even after losing a bunch of SCVs you would still have been economically ahead with 2 orbitals, ezpz.

- Check out Polt's stream for great lessons in The Art of TvP 2 Raxing.



LMAO @ this suggestion

User was temp banned for this post.

User was temporarily forum banned for this post.


Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 13:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Wow HuK lost again as a Protoss!!!!. Wow lol

See what I mean? Stop being so arrogant. You dont win all your games HuK. As a Protoss you should be winning all games anyway.

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Seriously why is it that Ts always get nerfed? I feel like I cannot see any reason to play T anymore....every time there is a patch they always get nerfed.

Like many people said, a snipe wont kill bling or zling. Something is wrong. Like Thorzain said, it takes 300 energy to kill 1 ultra. How is that too powerful? Ghost can be targeted, and if they cloak then they cannot kill ultra.

....Seriously Terran is always nerfed, I am not whining, its the truth.


User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On February 19 2012 15:35 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On February 18 2012 12:49 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
--------- So they release the patch 1 day before Assembly AND MLG? Are they... I dont know, retarded?


Shut up. Just because you are a pro gamer, the comment of them being retarded was unnecessary and if the patch is going at the time that is unfavorable to you, then so be it. No need to be rude. You are playing SC2, that is even more reason not to be rude to them.

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2012 12:58 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On March 30 2012 03:39 daredpanda wrote:
What can toss do to prevent this?


1. Mass colossus, HT, void rays
2. A move and spam storm
3. ????


Profit

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 17:54 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Here we go again.

Who is next in line for you to copy, Tang? Sen? DRG? Idra?



User was warned for this post

User was temp banned for this post.


Well... that explains things. This isn't including all of his warns either. Sorry dynwar7 but if I had to put down money, I would be betting against you on this one.


Toast is a stalker.

I've used the change my name thread in the past, but that was before I got my first temp ban. He's either go through a miracle recovery or just go downhill again, I'm betting on the latter.


Add three warnings as well, not counting the double warn/ban post. Sorry, but if you still can't avoide getting banned after the first 3 warnings and 5 temp bans, you're probably not ever going to get it.

Also, I regularly read through the name change thread. Some of the usernames people change to are hilariously bad.


Me too! I could make a series of blogs highlighting the silliest changes. But that wouldn't be polite, I fear.
memes are a dish best served dank
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 14 2012 21:57 GMT
#21631
On May 15 2012 06:43 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 06:36 mordek wrote:
On May 15 2012 06:26 TheToast wrote:
So, I just saw This post in the Change My Name topic:

On May 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
EDIT: I am so glad I am under 500 posts. I really would love this change because I want to "start new and fresh" in TL, and my main priority now is helping people, under this new name, dynwar7, instead of not helping/trolling them. I really do hope my name will be changed from

DontLoseSightOfIt

to

dynwar7


I found this a little odd, who feels the need to hide their past posting? Most people under 500 posts are barely known by anyone on TL. Being an ass, I decided to look up his bans:

On December 18 2011 18:14 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On December 18 2011 18:13 Lakona wrote:
LMAO @ sensor tower suggestion.

Uh, anyway, my general thoughts:

- 2 rax is viable on any map. Polt goes 2 rax in 99% of his TvPs on his stream (he also gets CC before stim @ ~46/6:30 and fact + 2nd gas immediately after CC instead of stim or 3rd rax; I prefer his way personally.)

- Keep your rauders away from the ramp and out of vision until the moment you move out to keep the Toss in the dark as to what build you're actually going for. You can handle the zealot/stalker poke with just the marines.

- When you do move out, lead with your marines and clear the WTs first. Then switch and have your rauders leading to tank damage as you approach to engage. The Toss should not know that you have made any rauders until you arrive at his natural.

- Too eager to move out after killing his initial zealot/stalker poke. Always wait for 2 rauders, more weight behind the punch (having the 2nd one trailing behind doesn't count.)

- Your SCV production stopped for a long time. I don't know if this was just a macro issue or if it was deliberate because you thought you had to cut SCVs to get the stim and CC out (you don't).

- Should have left a rine at the WT when you went back home.

- As far as "what to do after killing zealot/stalker poke," you just proceed as you normally would with a 2 rax. Wait for your second rauder before moving out, go apply some pressure, but don't over-extend. There are three possible scenarios: 1) They did a 1 gate expand, in which case you get to cancel their expo and throw down yours - you're ahead and you proceed to macro. 2) They did a safer expand (ie, 3 gate/2 gate robo/etc), in which case you don't over-extend, just pull back and expo at normal time, and you're at least even. 3) They have not expanded (ie, your replay), in which case you don't need to do anything extra at all, just expo at normal time, macro, and prepare for an allin - have an SCV scouting around the map for pylons, keep a few marines patrolling at the edges of your base in case of high ground warpins or - gasp - maybe even warp prism shenanigans.

- You could have held that attack easily. When you saw the warp prism, you didn't pull ANY OF YOUR SCVS (!!!). The correct response (and this applies to handling allins in general) is to pull ALL OF THEM IMMEDIATELY. Do not allow your army to be engaged EVEN FOR A SECOND without the support of your SCVs. Don't only pull a few of them - pull all (or at least a good percentage - you get better at judging how much you need with experience), the idea is that you want to CRUSH their attack as cost efficiently as possible. Then, once they've done their part, pull your SCVs away as soon as the battle tips just enough in your favor that your army can beat theirs without the aid of the SCVs, so you take the minimum necessary economic damage. Even after losing a bunch of SCVs you would still have been economically ahead with 2 orbitals, ezpz.

- Check out Polt's stream for great lessons in The Art of TvP 2 Raxing.



LMAO @ this suggestion

User was temp banned for this post.

User was temporarily forum banned for this post.


On February 06 2012 13:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Wow HuK lost again as a Protoss!!!!. Wow lol

See what I mean? Stop being so arrogant. You dont win all your games HuK. As a Protoss you should be winning all games anyway.

User was temp banned for this post.

On February 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Seriously why is it that Ts always get nerfed? I feel like I cannot see any reason to play T anymore....every time there is a patch they always get nerfed.

Like many people said, a snipe wont kill bling or zling. Something is wrong. Like Thorzain said, it takes 300 energy to kill 1 ultra. How is that too powerful? Ghost can be targeted, and if they cloak then they cannot kill ultra.

....Seriously Terran is always nerfed, I am not whining, its the truth.


User was temp banned for this post.

On February 19 2012 15:35 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On February 18 2012 12:49 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
--------- So they release the patch 1 day before Assembly AND MLG? Are they... I dont know, retarded?


Shut up. Just because you are a pro gamer, the comment of them being retarded was unnecessary and if the patch is going at the time that is unfavorable to you, then so be it. No need to be rude. You are playing SC2, that is even more reason not to be rude to them.

User was temp banned for this post.

On March 30 2012 12:58 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On March 30 2012 03:39 daredpanda wrote:
What can toss do to prevent this?


1. Mass colossus, HT, void rays
2. A move and spam storm
3. ????


Profit

User was temp banned for this post.

On April 24 2012 17:54 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Here we go again.

Who is next in line for you to copy, Tang? Sen? DRG? Idra?



User was warned for this post

User was temp banned for this post.


Well... that explains things. This isn't including all of his warns either. Sorry dynwar7 but if I had to put down money, I would be betting against you on this one.

Filter your name search to just the Health & Fitness forum if you'd like a chuckle. So odd.


What the what lol...

Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 06:15 JeffS wrote:
Shouldn't this be merged with Gay Starcraft Players thread?....
edit: not trying to BM just wondering

User was banned for this post.


When are people going to learn not to fuck with the pony thread?


When people learn to read mod notes, i.e. never.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 14 2012 22:04 GMT
#21632
On May 15 2012 06:26 TheToast wrote:
I found this a little odd, who feels the need to hide their past posting? Most people under 500 posts are barely known by anyone on TL. Being an ass, I decided to look up his bans...

That's funny. I recognize that guy. He posts in the Simple Questions thread a lot, and he's one of those slightly annoying posters who you really want to report, but somehow I never saw a post of his that was actually bad enough to be worthy of moderation.

Obviously I wasn't seeing the right posts . I hope that he really has turned over a new leaf. I expect a full report in one month's time, on how our little DontLoseSightOfIt is doing in his new life with the TL Nuisance Protection Program.
The frumious Bandersnatch
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 14 2012 22:06 GMT
#21633
On May 15 2012 07:04 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 06:26 TheToast wrote:
I found this a little odd, who feels the need to hide their past posting? Most people under 500 posts are barely known by anyone on TL. Being an ass, I decided to look up his bans...

That's funny. I recognize that guy. He posts in the Simple Questions thread a lot, and he's one of those slightly annoying posters who you really want to report, but somehow I never saw a post of his that was actually bad enough to be worthy of moderation.

Obviously I wasn't seeing the right posts . I hope that he really has turned over a new leaf. I expect a full report in one month's time, on how our little DontLoseSightOfIt is doing in his new life with the TL Nuisance Protection Program.


New leaf, huh... That kind of reminds me of... http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=252268

Let's hope it goes better for him.
memes are a dish best served dank
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 14 2012 22:38 GMT
#21634
On May 15 2012 06:43 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 06:36 mordek wrote:
On May 15 2012 06:26 TheToast wrote:
So, I just saw This post in the Change My Name topic:

On May 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
EDIT: I am so glad I am under 500 posts. I really would love this change because I want to "start new and fresh" in TL, and my main priority now is helping people, under this new name, dynwar7, instead of not helping/trolling them. I really do hope my name will be changed from

DontLoseSightOfIt

to

dynwar7


I found this a little odd, who feels the need to hide their past posting? Most people under 500 posts are barely known by anyone on TL. Being an ass, I decided to look up his bans:

On December 18 2011 18:14 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On December 18 2011 18:13 Lakona wrote:
LMAO @ sensor tower suggestion.

Uh, anyway, my general thoughts:

- 2 rax is viable on any map. Polt goes 2 rax in 99% of his TvPs on his stream (he also gets CC before stim @ ~46/6:30 and fact + 2nd gas immediately after CC instead of stim or 3rd rax; I prefer his way personally.)

- Keep your rauders away from the ramp and out of vision until the moment you move out to keep the Toss in the dark as to what build you're actually going for. You can handle the zealot/stalker poke with just the marines.

- When you do move out, lead with your marines and clear the WTs first. Then switch and have your rauders leading to tank damage as you approach to engage. The Toss should not know that you have made any rauders until you arrive at his natural.

- Too eager to move out after killing his initial zealot/stalker poke. Always wait for 2 rauders, more weight behind the punch (having the 2nd one trailing behind doesn't count.)

- Your SCV production stopped for a long time. I don't know if this was just a macro issue or if it was deliberate because you thought you had to cut SCVs to get the stim and CC out (you don't).

- Should have left a rine at the WT when you went back home.

- As far as "what to do after killing zealot/stalker poke," you just proceed as you normally would with a 2 rax. Wait for your second rauder before moving out, go apply some pressure, but don't over-extend. There are three possible scenarios: 1) They did a 1 gate expand, in which case you get to cancel their expo and throw down yours - you're ahead and you proceed to macro. 2) They did a safer expand (ie, 3 gate/2 gate robo/etc), in which case you don't over-extend, just pull back and expo at normal time, and you're at least even. 3) They have not expanded (ie, your replay), in which case you don't need to do anything extra at all, just expo at normal time, macro, and prepare for an allin - have an SCV scouting around the map for pylons, keep a few marines patrolling at the edges of your base in case of high ground warpins or - gasp - maybe even warp prism shenanigans.

- You could have held that attack easily. When you saw the warp prism, you didn't pull ANY OF YOUR SCVS (!!!). The correct response (and this applies to handling allins in general) is to pull ALL OF THEM IMMEDIATELY. Do not allow your army to be engaged EVEN FOR A SECOND without the support of your SCVs. Don't only pull a few of them - pull all (or at least a good percentage - you get better at judging how much you need with experience), the idea is that you want to CRUSH their attack as cost efficiently as possible. Then, once they've done their part, pull your SCVs away as soon as the battle tips just enough in your favor that your army can beat theirs without the aid of the SCVs, so you take the minimum necessary economic damage. Even after losing a bunch of SCVs you would still have been economically ahead with 2 orbitals, ezpz.

- Check out Polt's stream for great lessons in The Art of TvP 2 Raxing.



LMAO @ this suggestion

User was temp banned for this post.

User was temporarily forum banned for this post.


On February 06 2012 13:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Wow HuK lost again as a Protoss!!!!. Wow lol

See what I mean? Stop being so arrogant. You dont win all your games HuK. As a Protoss you should be winning all games anyway.

User was temp banned for this post.

On February 11 2012 15:44 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Seriously why is it that Ts always get nerfed? I feel like I cannot see any reason to play T anymore....every time there is a patch they always get nerfed.

Like many people said, a snipe wont kill bling or zling. Something is wrong. Like Thorzain said, it takes 300 energy to kill 1 ultra. How is that too powerful? Ghost can be targeted, and if they cloak then they cannot kill ultra.

....Seriously Terran is always nerfed, I am not whining, its the truth.


User was temp banned for this post.

On February 19 2012 15:35 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On February 18 2012 12:49 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
--------- So they release the patch 1 day before Assembly AND MLG? Are they... I dont know, retarded?


Shut up. Just because you are a pro gamer, the comment of them being retarded was unnecessary and if the patch is going at the time that is unfavorable to you, then so be it. No need to be rude. You are playing SC2, that is even more reason not to be rude to them.

User was temp banned for this post.

On March 30 2012 12:58 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
On March 30 2012 03:39 daredpanda wrote:
What can toss do to prevent this?


1. Mass colossus, HT, void rays
2. A move and spam storm
3. ????


Profit

User was temp banned for this post.

On April 24 2012 17:54 DontLoseSightOfIt wrote:
Here we go again.

Who is next in line for you to copy, Tang? Sen? DRG? Idra?



User was warned for this post

User was temp banned for this post.


Well... that explains things. This isn't including all of his warns either. Sorry dynwar7 but if I had to put down money, I would be betting against you on this one.

Filter your name search to just the Health & Fitness forum if you'd like a chuckle. So odd.


What the what lol...

Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 06:15 JeffS wrote:
Shouldn't this be merged with Gay Starcraft Players thread?....
edit: not trying to BM just wondering

User was banned for this post.


When are people going to learn not to fuck with the pony thread?


Lol that was taken from the pony thread? JeffS I am proud to share a first name with you lmfao
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37120 Posts
May 15 2012 08:33 GMT
#21635
Alvalanker was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-07-23 09:10:05 and had 253 posts.

Reason:

On May 15 2012 02:38 Alvalanker wrote:
I will support Destiny and all his "bad language" til he retires from gaming. I use the words he uses all the time around my friends, but never say that to personally insult a particular ethnicity or sexual orientation. AN NEITHER DOES DESTINY NOR HAS HE EVER.

The people who went to his sponsors to complain that he said "fag" are a bunch of ****. And for TL to remove his stream is hilariously ridiculous. What a joke. I am disgusted at humanity over this crap. It's 2012. It's not 1960. We grow up playing Mortal Kombat and Call of Duty and all these gruesome brutal games, but God forbid someone says "fag". Epic facepalm.


Cool. You want to chastise us but have no fucking idea why his stream was removed. Good job you clueless shit.



LOL! Needless to say I epic facepalmed a little myself
God I love ETT
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 15 2012 14:25 GMT
#21636
Almost 6 hours without a ban! Holy hell it's slow here today.

Damn you D3! Ruining the Diablo series and denying me ban drama and girl blogs!
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 15 2012 14:26 GMT
#21637
On May 15 2012 23:25 TheToast wrote:
Almost 6 hours without a ban! Holy hell it's slow here today.

Damn you D3! Ruining the Diablo series and denying me ban drama and girl blogs!

gogo IRC!
[TLMS] REBOOT
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 15 2012 14:30 GMT
#21638
On May 15 2012 23:26 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 23:25 TheToast wrote:
Almost 6 hours without a ban! Holy hell it's slow here today.

Damn you D3! Ruining the Diablo series and denying me ban drama and girl blogs!

gogo IRC!


I'm at work, can't really
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 15 2012 14:35 GMT
#21639
On May 15 2012 23:30 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 23:26 OpticalShot wrote:
On May 15 2012 23:25 TheToast wrote:
Almost 6 hours without a ban! Holy hell it's slow here today.

Damn you D3! Ruining the Diablo series and denying me ban drama and girl blogs!

gogo IRC!


I'm at work, can't really

Yup

I was surprised to see only a few posts here this morning. Tis indeed a slow one.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 15 2012 19:08 GMT
#21640
Yeah, D3 is taking up waaay to much of everyone's time.

Including me.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Prev 1 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs AzuraLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings93
SHIN 44
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
ByuN 209
mouzHeroMarine 63
SHIN 44
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38543
Calm 10071
Rain 2995
soO 841
BeSt 612
FanTaSy 572
Bisu 473
Stork 446
Soulkey 342
Soma 312
[ Show more ]
Rush 239
firebathero 233
Barracks 116
Last 107
Pusan 69
Mind 69
Light 54
Shinee 47
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 43
Sharp 31
Killer 30
Snow 29
Terrorterran 25
hero 23
Sacsri 22
HiyA 22
Shine 17
yabsab 17
Trap 16
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
zelot 14
Noble 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5843
League of Legends
Reynor43
Counter-Strike
byalli539
x6flipin4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
gofns37469
singsing1724
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 68
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV329
League of Legends
• Jankos3100
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 23m
OSC
12h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.