• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:37
CEST 12:37
KST 19:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8154 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1083

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-15 19:22:10
May 15 2012 19:12 GMT
#21641
I'm a sick hipster so I'm not downloading D3 yet. Instead i'm playing WoW.

[image loading]

Anyways, I made a scientifically based chart and things about the effect Diablo III has had on the ban list, and for once, imgur is in fact working for me!

[image loading]
memes are a dish best served dank
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 15 2012 19:26 GMT
#21642
For the love of God, spoiler that pic marttorn.

It's painful...
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
May 15 2012 19:30 GMT
#21643
On May 16 2012 04:12 marttorn wrote:
I'm a sick hipster so I'm not downloading D3 yet. Instead i'm playing WoW.

[image loading]

Anyways, I made a scientifically based chart and things about the effect Diablo III has had on the ban list, and for once, imgur is in fact working for me!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Diablo may have stopped all the bans but it has definitely added a lot of terrible threads for the mods to close. Also playing WoW doesn't make you hipster :p
Liquipedia
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 15 2012 20:45 GMT
#21644
Okay... how about LP2 bans! What? Shutup! They're still bans! Huh?? Who cares?! It's bans!

05:47, 7 May 2012 Autoblock #160 07:47, 7 May 2012 Salle (Talk | contribs) account creation blocked, cannot edit own talk page (Autoblocked because your IP address has been recently used by "Teammewbert". The reason given for Teammewbert's


Apparently he uploaded this to the "MrSnibbles" page: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/images2/thumb/f/fe/Snabbles.jpg/220px-Snabbles.jpg

Glorious bans.... yesss...
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 15 2012 21:01 GMT
#21645
What's LP2 ban?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-15 21:08:16
May 15 2012 21:07 GMT
#21646
On May 16 2012 06:01 solidbebe wrote:
What's LP2 ban?

Liquipedia

Edit:
Hooray!

MCBurGerPr0 was just banned by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-05-16 05:56:02 and had 4 posts.

Reason: no
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 15 2012 21:08 GMT
#21647
MCBurGerPr0 was just banned by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-05-16 05:56:02 and had 4 posts.

Reason: no

Anyone smell combat ex here?
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 15 2012 21:09 GMT
#21648
On May 16 2012 06:08 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
MCBurGerPr0 was just banned by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-05-16 05:56:02 and had 4 posts.

Reason: no

Anyone smell combat ex here?


The stench is strong.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 15 2012 21:11 GMT
#21649
Oh thank god !!!! A ban!!!! *pant* oh goodness, I didn't think I would make it *weeze*. I'm okay. yeah, phew, I'm okay.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
May 15 2012 21:31 GMT
#21650
On May 16 2012 06:11 TheToast wrote:
Oh thank god !!!! A ban!!!! *pant* oh goodness, I didn't think I would make it *weeze*. I'm okay. yeah, phew, I'm okay.


I cannot fathom how much more productive you are at work when this thread isn't moving at a page per minute.
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 15 2012 21:35 GMT
#21651
On May 16 2012 06:31 Pillage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2012 06:11 TheToast wrote:
Oh thank god !!!! A ban!!!! *pant* oh goodness, I didn't think I would make it *weeze*. I'm okay. yeah, phew, I'm okay.


I cannot fathom how much more productive you are at work when this thread isn't moving at a page per minute.


Surprisingly, not much at all.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 15 2012 21:37 GMT
#21652
What kind of work do you do that allows you to read TL all day lol?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 15 2012 21:42 GMT
#21653
On May 16 2012 06:37 solidbebe wrote:
What kind of work do you do that allows you to read TL all day lol?


I have composed a selection of possibilties:

a) Barista

b) Buddhist Monk

c) Personal advisor of the pope

d) Professional walnut-polisher

f) Secret TeamLiquid moderator/admin.
memes are a dish best served dank
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 15 2012 21:43 GMT
#21654
On May 16 2012 06:42 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2012 06:37 solidbebe wrote:
What kind of work do you do that allows you to read TL all day lol?


I have composed a selection of possibilties:

a) Barista

b) Buddhist Monk

c) Personal advisor of the pope

d) Professional walnut-polisher

f) Secret TeamLiquid moderator/admin.


You show your lack of knowledge on professional walnut polishers.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 15 2012 21:45 GMT
#21655
On May 16 2012 06:43 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2012 06:42 marttorn wrote:
On May 16 2012 06:37 solidbebe wrote:
What kind of work do you do that allows you to read TL all day lol?


I have composed a selection of possibilties:

a) Barista

b) Buddhist Monk

c) Personal advisor of the pope

d) Professional walnut-polisher

f) Secret TeamLiquid moderator/admin.


You show your lack of knowledge on professional walnut polishers.


Being an air traffic controller is also very likely as well.
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 15 2012 21:46 GMT
#21656
On May 16 2012 06:45 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 16 2012 06:43 solidbebe wrote:
On May 16 2012 06:42 marttorn wrote:
On May 16 2012 06:37 solidbebe wrote:
What kind of work do you do that allows you to read TL all day lol?


I have composed a selection of possibilties:

a) Barista

b) Buddhist Monk

c) Personal advisor of the pope

d) Professional walnut-polisher

f) Secret TeamLiquid moderator/admin.


You show your lack of knowledge on professional walnut polishers.


Being an air traffic controller is also very likely as well.


You show an obvious lack of knowledge aswell asnalectus
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 15 2012 21:49 GMT
#21657
Being a secretary allows me plenty of time to putz around TL and the ABL IRC channel that has killed this thread.
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
May 15 2012 21:51 GMT
#21658
On May 16 2012 06:37 solidbebe wrote:
What kind of work do you do that allows you to read TL all day lol?

Blog!

I'm contemplating a temp ban for a week when I start my next job. Set the right tone or something...
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 15 2012 22:50 GMT
#21659
On May 15 2012 17:33 SeeKeR wrote:
Alvalanker was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-07-23 09:10:05 and had 253 posts.

Reason:
Show nested quote +

On May 15 2012 02:38 Alvalanker wrote:
I will support Destiny and all his "bad language" til he retires from gaming. I use the words he uses all the time around my friends, but never say that to personally insult a particular ethnicity or sexual orientation. AN NEITHER DOES DESTINY NOR HAS HE EVER.

The people who went to his sponsors to complain that he said "fag" are a bunch of ****. And for TL to remove his stream is hilariously ridiculous. What a joke. I am disgusted at humanity over this crap. It's 2012. It's not 1960. We grow up playing Mortal Kombat and Call of Duty and all these gruesome brutal games, but God forbid someone says "fag". Epic facepalm.


Cool. You want to chastise us but have no fucking idea why his stream was removed. Good job you clueless shit.



LOL! Needless to say I epic facepalmed a little myself
God I love ETT


I've been gone for a while, can anyone tell me why it was removed? I don't want to look through all the Destiny threads, I'm afraid I might beat myself to death with a rock if I do.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 15 2012 22:52 GMT
#21660
On May 16 2012 07:50 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2012 17:33 SeeKeR wrote:
Alvalanker was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-07-23 09:10:05 and had 253 posts.

Reason:

On May 15 2012 02:38 Alvalanker wrote:
I will support Destiny and all his "bad language" til he retires from gaming. I use the words he uses all the time around my friends, but never say that to personally insult a particular ethnicity or sexual orientation. AN NEITHER DOES DESTINY NOR HAS HE EVER.

The people who went to his sponsors to complain that he said "fag" are a bunch of ****. And for TL to remove his stream is hilariously ridiculous. What a joke. I am disgusted at humanity over this crap. It's 2012. It's not 1960. We grow up playing Mortal Kombat and Call of Duty and all these gruesome brutal games, but God forbid someone says "fag". Epic facepalm.


Cool. You want to chastise us but have no fucking idea why his stream was removed. Good job you clueless shit.



LOL! Needless to say I epic facepalmed a little myself
God I love ETT


I've been gone for a while, can anyone tell me why it was removed? I don't want to look through all the Destiny threads, I'm afraid I might beat myself to death with a rock if I do.

two reasons: he took a big shit on tl.net mods, and he used and defended (in excess) his right to use "racist" terms.
Prev 1 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs AzuraLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings93
SHIN 44
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
ByuN 209
mouzHeroMarine 63
SHIN 44
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38543
Calm 10071
Rain 2995
soO 841
BeSt 612
FanTaSy 572
Bisu 473
Stork 446
Soulkey 342
Soma 312
[ Show more ]
Rush 239
firebathero 233
Barracks 116
Last 107
Pusan 69
Mind 69
Light 54
Shinee 47
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 43
Sharp 31
Killer 30
Snow 29
Terrorterran 25
hero 23
Sacsri 22
HiyA 22
Shine 17
yabsab 17
Trap 16
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
zelot 14
Noble 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5843
League of Legends
Reynor43
Counter-Strike
byalli539
x6flipin4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
gofns37469
singsing1724
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 68
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV329
League of Legends
• Jankos3100
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 23m
OSC
12h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.