• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:07
CEST 21:07
KST 04:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9279 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 226

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
FalahNorei
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany56 Posts
January 29 2012 12:09 GMT
#4501
On January 29 2012 05:54 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2012 05:24 FalahNorei wrote:
On January 29 2012 05:10 Roe wrote:
On January 28 2012 21:03 marvellosity wrote:
On January 28 2012 12:21 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 28 2012 12:17 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 28 2012 12:08 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 28 2012 12:00 Troxle wrote:
On January 28 2012 09:54 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 27 2012 22:46 Robinsa wrote:
[quote]
I think being BI is the worst of them all actually. Its really easy to get messed up and not knowing who you are. Gay people generally have a problem with their identity to begin with as well but BI people are bound to think theyre normal 1 second then gay the next.. and no matter what kind of relation ship you chose youre always going to be tempted by what you dont have.


Whew, finally got a chance to check one of my favorite homes on the internet today!

I definitely sympathize with bi guys. There are a fair number of gay guys (me included) who really don't even want to date bi guys for this reason. Quite frankly, if you put me next a girl of equal (or even slightly lesser) hotness, and told a bi guy he had to choose, he'd pick the girl 9/10 times. Everything about dating a girl is easier than dating a guy in our society AND girls are better looking to boot. At least...that's how I feel about dating a bi guy. I know it's not universally true but it definitely something that makes me shy away from a relationship with one.

TL:DR You may get the best of both worlds but the worst of both worlds comes with that too and I don't envy it.

Edit in cause I don't wanna spam posts: DUBBLE YEW TEE EFF! Is Doa married?! I noticed a ring on his left ring finger tonight. I am so sad panda but I am not surprised. *sigh* Time to burn this crush to the ground.


I guess I'm the lonely 10% that picks the guy? O.o I consider myself bi, but I have a stronger preference towards men and more consistantly only want men, but I have my times of feelin' attracted to both parties.


The problem is those brief times. If we've been dating for several months, and all of a sudden you're like "I'm in a girls phase" even if it only lasts for a couple of days that kills sex, it kills intimacy, every time you see a pair of breasts I'm going to wonder...it's not just a rough patch It's a patch where your (completely uncontrollable) hormones are throwing you in the opposite direction. That can really erode the security that's supposed to come from a relationship.



Doesnt work that way. There is no "girls phase/guys phase" - its always both, but it always depends what your looking at or with that makes you question one way or another more, and its normally very temporary. Like when, suppose, your with your BF and a super hot guy walks past and u check him out. Same concept, cept it can be with both sexes. I have to side with Troxie too in that most of the time i DO prefer guys, but its just that women dont turn me off and i dont mind checkin em out etc. Its not a swing state. Its always Both


Girls are, defacto, prettier than guys...there's an element of competition there that I just don't think I can win.


What a bizarre thing to say. Prettier? maybe. More attractive? no.

i usually dont find that either. there only seems a rare few of each gender that are pretty anyways (attractive even). women are designed to be chubby, fat even. men being more muscles. neither really come out pretty, though both attractive to some sexuality.


while it might be true that they're naturally designed to be like that, I wouldn't say thats neccessary for them to be attractive. naturally, I bet we're not supposed to be gay/bi either. so yeah, don't think that really matters (personally I'm more into chubbies, girls OR guys XD )


Actually homosexuality is common in other animals, not just humans. So unless there was some amazin' genetic mix up thousands and thousands of years ago that created homosexuality, there is no "not supposed to be".


I know that, but after all, there's no real purpose behind evolution at all, is there? at least we know why females should be chubby and males musculary. as for why homosexuality exists, we still have only theories, from what I know. also, there's regularily seen mutations in animals and humans alike, those don't serve a purpose either, do they? aside from evolution if they work correctly, that is. so yeah, I think homosexuality might just be a repeating mutation without any real biological purpose behind it (aside from the trial-and-error genetics)

no offense to any gay guy btw, being a mutant isn't meant to be as offensive as it sounds... I'm bi myself, and I know for a fact that I'm a mutant (have at least one atavism)
'cause I can
kentriarch
Profile Joined January 2012
Singapore61 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 13:26:36
January 29 2012 12:19 GMT
#4502
@Josketh: Can't wait!!!! <3 <3 <3

The Apollo train? Hmm, I still don't get it though! I definitely need to watch more of his casts. But reverting back to Rotti vs Bitter. I am so onboard the Rotti train, I am the train conductor! Haha

Edit: Apollo is casting this (http://www.team-dignitas.net/scan-invitational) soon! And... BlinG is playing! Yes! I am such a fanboi!
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 29 2012 22:19 GMT
#4503
On January 29 2012 09:09 Sturov wrote:
Moi! bad camera on phone but hey xoxoxo

[image loading]


heh, you little cutie.

How was everyone's weekend?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 29 2012 22:28 GMT
#4504
blarg I'm semi drunk.
Planning my birthday party next week.
I'm so old!


Also awaiting soul calibur5 release on tuesday.
You can make really hot men with their create a character mode
moo...for DRG
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
January 29 2012 22:29 GMT
#4505
My weekend was full of work and not enough Starcraft practice. I'm starting to get lazy. I gotta get back on the right track. o_o;
Craft naked.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 29 2012 22:45 GMT
#4506
On January 30 2012 07:28 neoghaleon55 wrote:
blarg I'm semi drunk.
Planning my birthday party next week.
I'm so old!


Also awaiting soul calibur5 release on tuesday.
You can make really hot men with their create a character mode


In Soul Caliber IV I made a pseudo phantom of the opera with Amy's mechanics. I like making really creepy characters.
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 29 2012 22:47 GMT
#4507
On January 30 2012 07:45 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 07:28 neoghaleon55 wrote:
blarg I'm semi drunk.
Planning my birthday party next week.
I'm so old!


Also awaiting soul calibur5 release on tuesday.
You can make really hot men with their create a character mode


In Soul Caliber IV I made a pseudo phantom of the opera with Amy's mechanics. I like making really creepy characters.


I spent a little too much time in SCIV with the Char creator. I always preferred a nice Raphael.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 29 2012 22:50 GMT
#4508
On January 30 2012 07:47 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 07:45 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 30 2012 07:28 neoghaleon55 wrote:
blarg I'm semi drunk.
Planning my birthday party next week.
I'm so old!


Also awaiting soul calibur5 release on tuesday.
You can make really hot men with their create a character mode


In Soul Caliber IV I made a pseudo phantom of the opera with Amy's mechanics. I like making really creepy characters.


I spent a little too much time in SCIV with the Char creator. I always preferred a nice Raphael.


It was SO easy to punish button mashers in that game. I had friends who "were total fighting game pros" that got complete wrecked by just one or two of Amy's combos. Then they'd scream AMY OP and they'd try Amy and I would proceed to wreck them with the exact same combos...Yoda was downright overpowered though cause he was so short.
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 29 2012 23:02 GMT
#4509
You guys play SC4, too?!
God I love the people in this thread!
<3333

I'm a tournament level player and I can vouch Amy was top tier.
Her high/low mixups are insane and many of her moves are completely safe from punish.
Though she's no where as OP as Hilde....who eventually got banned by every major tournament in the world.
Yoda was terrible as a character. It was impossible for him to sidestep well, and his meter was so low that you could critical finish him within 6-8 blocked attacks.

Almost everyone loves create a character though....
Guess who I'm making first?
I'll give you some hints:
He's korean, he wears glasses and he looks like my boyfriend
:D


moo...for DRG
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 29 2012 23:07 GMT
#4510
On January 30 2012 08:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
You guys play SC4, too?!
God I love the people in this thread!
<3333

I'm a tournament level player and I can vouch Amy was top tier.
Her high/low mixups are insane and many of her moves are completely safe from punish.
Though she's no where as OP as Hilde....who eventually got banned by every major tournament in the world.
Yoda was terrible as a character. It was impossible for him to sidestep well, and his meter was so low that you could critical finish him within 6-8 blocked attacks.

Almost everyone loves create a character though....
Guess who I'm making first?
I'll give you some hints:
He's korean, he wears glasses and he looks like my boyfriend
:D




Yeah I'm not even remotely serious about fighting games but it was pretty easy to see that once Amy got her combo's going she was going to dish out a LOT of damage with very little risk outside of messing them up myself.

Damn it takes a lot for a character to get explicitly banned from a tournament doesn't it? She's a bitch anyway...sword and a spear?! Pick a weapon you greedy whore!

I guess you're going to make iNcontroL first!
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 29 2012 23:17 GMT
#4511
:O!
Yea...because Incontrol is so korean.
I'm kind of scared dating someone like incontrol again.
They're so...big
:O

moo...for DRG
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 23:26:30
January 29 2012 23:26 GMT
#4512
We'll he's off the market now so I wouldn't worry about it. I think Anna can handle him. Although gay bears and cub lovers all over the internet are very sad right now.
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 29 2012 23:33 GMT
#4513
I, too, found it hilarious that Incontrol had such a following by bear/cub lovers.

Speaking of growing old...
Is anyone here above the age of 30?
What happens at that milestone?
Do all the gays shun you from nightclubs?


Lol

Actually, I don't really care about being old these days.
You know what's nice about gaymers?
They tend to be less shallow and can carry a conversation that extends far more than "you're hot"
moo...for DRG
Sturov
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom29 Posts
January 29 2012 23:35 GMT
#4514
Someone come help me... Im drunk and cant make myself a sandwich

most of all i really want someone to lay next to so I can sleep..

:'(

xxx
I love MMA, MarineKing, Losira and TOP.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 29 2012 23:35 GMT
#4515
Have you seen a muscular 35 year old?! HAVE YOU SEEN NEIL PATRICK HARRIS?! Men over 30 can be really hot.
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-29 23:39:54
January 29 2012 23:37 GMT
#4516
On January 30 2012 08:35 Sturov wrote:
Someone come help me... Im drunk and cant make myself a sandwich

most of all i really want someone to lay next to so I can sleep..

:'(

xxx



You can ask Josketh to provide you one of his hot straight friends who doesn't mind sleeping and cuddling with gay guys.


And NPH is overpowered.
He's the only openly gay guy who consistently performs as a straight playboy...in every single show/movie since Harold and Kumar 1
moo...for DRG
Sturov
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom29 Posts
January 29 2012 23:42 GMT
#4517
On January 30 2012 08:37 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 08:35 Sturov wrote:
Someone come help me... Im drunk and cant make myself a sandwich

most of all i really want someone to lay next to so I can sleep..

:'(

xxx



You can ask Josketh to provide you one of his hot straight friends who doesn't mind sleeping and cuddling with gay guys.


OMG id love to have a friend like that, my best mate is actually sexy as fuck and he knows I think that and he always teases me but never lets me touch him haha..

I met the guy I had my first gay experience with today after like 2 years of not talking.... it was awkward as hell so I got drunk haaa!

Maaaaaaan i really want a sandwich :/

Kissessssss xxxxxxxxxx

I love MMA, MarineKing, Losira and TOP.
kentriarch
Profile Joined January 2012
Singapore61 Posts
January 29 2012 23:48 GMT
#4518
On January 30 2012 08:37 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 08:35 Sturov wrote:
Someone come help me... Im drunk and cant make myself a sandwich

most of all i really want someone to lay next to so I can sleep..

:'(

xxx



You can ask Josketh to provide you one of his hot straight friends who doesn't mind sleeping and cuddling with gay guys.


And NPH is overpowered.
He's the only openly gay guy who consistently performs as a straight playboy...in every single show/movie since Harold and Kumar 1


NPH is the ultimate bro! Haha! His straight persona is all the more funny and lovable because he is gay in person, case in point: BARNEY STINSON!!

By the way, Spartacus: Vengeance is back! Anyone watches the show? So much man-candy in that 1hr of TV!
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 29 2012 23:58 GMT
#4519
mmmm
I do like the dirty boys look from Spartacus

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Actually I think I like Sam Worthington from Clash of the Titans better.
So manly....
<3

On January 30 2012 08:42 Sturov wrote:
I met the guy I had my first gay experience with today after like 2 years of not talking.... it was awkward as hell so I got drunk haaa!

Maaaaaaan i really want a sandwich :/

Kissessssss xxxxxxxxxx



WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!

Details, GIRL!


moo...for DRG
Sturov
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom29 Posts
January 30 2012 00:06 GMT
#4520
On January 30 2012 08:42 Sturov wrote:
I met the guy I had my first gay experience with today after like 2 years of not talking.... it was awkward as hell so I got drunk haaa!

Maaaaaaan i really want a sandwich :/

Kissessssss xxxxxxxxxx



WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!

Details, GIRL!


[/QUOTE]

Well thankfully it wasnt just me and him at the bar because otherwise I dunno what I would of done, but like we didnt speak to much to each other because his girlfriend was there :D hahaaa. So really it was more awkward for him i guess but like the chat between us was just general crap like "how you been?" etc, so nothing to dramatic thankfully. I still took him being there as an excuse to get drunk though.

Still need cheering up though... Im lonely and drunk xx
I love MMA, MarineKing, Losira and TOP.
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 675
UpATreeSC 131
JuggernautJason37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18421
firebathero 173
Rush 124
Dewaltoss 111
Sexy 28
Bale 13
yabsab 12
Dota 2
Gorgc8170
qojqva1425
monkeys_forever119
Counter-Strike
fl0m1561
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1847
crisheroes1249
Liquid`Hasu750
XaKoH 153
MindelVK14
Other Games
Grubby3227
summit1g3100
FrodaN781
Beastyqt668
ceh9558
byalli207
ArmadaUGS199
shahzam181
KnowMe167
C9.Mang0155
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
StarCraft 2
angryscii 4
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 31
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1622
League of Legends
• TFBlade1050
Other Games
• imaqtpie866
• Shiphtur250
• WagamamaTV246
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 53m
Stellar Fest
17h 53m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.