• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:11
CEST 18:11
KST 01:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8577 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 228

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 30 2012 12:57 GMT
#4541
Has anyone here ever given pity sex?
Would you do it?

As in doing someone who you do not find that remarkably attractive but feels sorry for them because they never get any ass...or is hopelessly infatuated with you.

There are stories of straight guys who do this for their gay best friends.
:O
moo...for DRG
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 30 2012 12:59 GMT
#4542
On January 30 2012 21:57 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Has anyone here ever given pity sex?
Would you do it?

As in doing someone who you do not find that remarkably attractive but feels sorry for them because they never get any ass...or is hopelessly infatuated with you.

There are stories of straight guys who do this for their gay best friends.
:O



Are the stories real, though?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 30 2012 13:02 GMT
#4543
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...
moo...for DRG
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 30 2012 13:28 GMT
#4544
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


Creepy but somehow believable indeed. Not sure it counts as pity sex, though.

Generally speaking, there's nothing that's more of a turn-off than desperation.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
kentriarch
Profile Joined January 2012
Singapore61 Posts
January 30 2012 14:43 GMT
#4545
On January 30 2012 19:39 jarrydesque wrote:

So to straight people out there : If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you.


QFT!

I often flirt/tease my straight buds, they always take it in stride and they give as good as they get, which is always fun. Boys will be boys, haha.

But I had an encounter before where a couple of "friends", after found out that I was gay, became uncomfortable with my teasing etc. In fact, they had the nerve to get my best friend to tell me that instead of coming to me directly. I was speechless. For one, I wasn't intentionally coming on to them or anything, I know my boundaries. And I thought we were on good enough terms that they could come to me instead of through an intermediary. Suffice to say, never really spoke to them again.
Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 30 2012 15:05 GMT
#4546
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.
#2throwed
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
January 30 2012 15:14 GMT
#4547
On January 30 2012 19:39 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 15:26 neoghaleon55 wrote:
hahaha klondike

I refuse to hit on straight guys.
I dont like perpetuating the myth that all gays are out to groap straight men...


This also irritates me. These really manky straight guys who think that your sole reason for living is to get them naked. Meanwhile they're actually fugly as shit and any removal of clothes would make you run a mile.

The irony is that the hot ones also know they are hot but like to flirt with everyone.

So to straight people out there : If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you.

manky??
[image loading]
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 30 2012 15:24 GMT
#4548
On January 31 2012 00:14 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 19:39 jarrydesque wrote:
On January 30 2012 15:26 neoghaleon55 wrote:
hahaha klondike

I refuse to hit on straight guys.
I dont like perpetuating the myth that all gays are out to groap straight men...


This also irritates me. These really manky straight guys who think that your sole reason for living is to get them naked. Meanwhile they're actually fugly as shit and any removal of clothes would make you run a mile.

The irony is that the hot ones also know they are hot but like to flirt with everyone.

So to straight people out there : If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you.

manky??
[image loading]


i loled
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 30 2012 15:48 GMT
#4549
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol
moo...for DRG
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 30 2012 15:55 GMT
#4550
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.

Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 30 2012 16:00 GMT
#4551
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.



I really don't think that would be it. I don't think it would manifest itself that way. The friend's explanation of "he just likes the attention" is the most plausible. I know people like that.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 30 2012 16:03 GMT
#4552
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.

Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.


Haha. Yea, I could never do that. The look but don't touch policy would drive me nuts...which is why I never go to strip clubs. I hate teases!

And about Anno...
You mean...there are other RTS's that aren't made by Blizzard??
no, surely you must be jesting.


moo...for DRG
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 30 2012 16:07 GMT
#4553
On January 31 2012 01:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.



I really don't think that would be it. I don't think it would manifest itself that way. The friend's explanation of "he just likes the attention" is the most plausible. I know people like that.


Like I said, I was just wondering. I'd be like Neogh, I'd have a very difficult time not touching. I like my sex to be interactive.

@Neogh,
It's not really an RTS...more a city building sim than anything else. There's a degree of warfare but trying to micro your ships is such a chore you're just better off A-moving and then ignoring your army.
#2throwed
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
January 30 2012 16:08 GMT
#4554
On January 31 2012 01:03 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.

Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.


Haha. Yea, I could never do that. The look but don't touch policy would drive me nuts...which is why I never go to strip clubs. I hate teases!

And about Anno...
You mean...there are other RTS's that aren't made by Blizzard??
no, surely you must be jesting.



age of empires>blizzard
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
January 30 2012 16:11 GMT
#4555
since I've seen that picture of a mankey, I remembered an old Pokemon team I had with Primeape as my star player. I used to wreck face. No one expected that thing to jump into the battle, outspeed, and then OHKO all things.

I am so ready for a new Pokemon game to come out. TT;
Craft naked.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 30 2012 16:13 GMT
#4556
On January 31 2012 01:08 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 01:03 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.

Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.


Haha. Yea, I could never do that. The look but don't touch policy would drive me nuts...which is why I never go to strip clubs. I hate teases!

And about Anno...
You mean...there are other RTS's that aren't made by Blizzard??
no, surely you must be jesting.



age of empires>blizzard


Idk Blizzard did design Warcraft III.
#2throwed
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 30 2012 16:13 GMT
#4557
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Ya.... I would still do him
<3

New Soul Calibur will be mine in 15 hours!
YAY!
moo...for DRG
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 30 2012 16:41 GMT
#4558
On January 31 2012 01:13 neoghaleon55 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Ya.... I would still do him
<3

New Soul Calibur will be mine in 15 hours!
YAY!



360?

"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 30 2012 16:42 GMT
#4559
360!

GT: neoghaleon

no numbers
haha
moo...for DRG
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
January 30 2012 19:58 GMT
#4560
Thinks I am thankful for: The batch of Terran players I just gave the business on the ladder. I got a nice ego boost from that. Now I just need to learn how to beat protoss o_O
Craft naked.
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1225
ComeBackTV 618
SteadfastSC453
TaKeTV 446
LamboSC2398
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex132
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 453
LamboSC2 398
mouzHeroMarine 215
IndyStarCraft 167
ProTech152
Rex 132
BRAT_OK 80
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32665
Shuttle 1872
Mini 921
EffOrt 893
Light 577
Rush 335
firebathero 329
Soma 303
Snow 206
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 63
Sea.KH 57
Killer 44
Yoon 41
Liquid`Ret 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 29
Sexy 24
Bale 21
soO 20
Trap 19
Shine 18
Free 12
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Terrorterran 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1339
Dendi1023
420jenkins155
Counter-Strike
fl0m1268
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2006
crisheroes1284
XaKoH 192
MindelVK11
Other Games
singsing1876
B2W.Neo1080
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX168
ArmadaUGS145
Beastyqt131
KnowMe121
QueenE107
Mew2King76
ToD50
Trikslyr50
Dewaltoss35
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Gemini_19 17
• Adnapsc2 1
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3225
• TFBlade1104
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 50m
Stellar Fest
20h 50m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.