• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:13
CEST 18:13
KST 01:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8494 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 229

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 30 2012 20:00 GMT
#4561
On January 31 2012 01:42 neoghaleon55 wrote:
360!

GT: neoghaleon

no numbers
haha


nice, ill add if i end up getting it some way. :/
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 30 2012 20:06 GMT
#4562
The War of the Roses showmatch is on...my god so much sexy accent. Is this what tantric sex is like?

Also, BlinG is playing and he's quite fun to watch. Really heavy zealot builds make for funny looking armies. And TotalBiscuits stream production values are really high, I'm impressed.
#2throwed
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
January 30 2012 20:11 GMT
#4563
Okay guys...I do not really know where else to ask this but how the hell do you put a condom on a penis that has a foreskin? Whenever I have sex, my partner and I have to awkwardly get the thing on for a few minutes which is really funny, but sometimes I lose my erection...so can you guys help me by sending advice or PMing me a video of how to do it?
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 30 2012 20:11 GMT
#4564
On January 31 2012 00:14 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 30 2012 19:39 jarrydesque wrote:
On January 30 2012 15:26 neoghaleon55 wrote:
hahaha klondike

I refuse to hit on straight guys.
I dont like perpetuating the myth that all gays are out to groap straight men...


This also irritates me. These really manky straight guys who think that your sole reason for living is to get them naked. Meanwhile they're actually fugly as shit and any removal of clothes would make you run a mile.

The irony is that the hot ones also know they are hot but like to flirt with everyone.

So to straight people out there : If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you.

manky??
[image loading]


Haha, yes, manky. I don't know where it came from but manky = gross or disgusting. Like if you jack off and use a towel or something to clean up, it becomes a manky towel.

I don't really know - I just say it.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-30 20:48:27
January 30 2012 20:25 GMT
#4565
On January 31 2012 05:11 Shiragaku wrote:
Okay guys...I do not really know where else to ask this but how the hell do you put a condom on a penis that has a foreskin? Whenever I have sex, my partner and I have to awkwardly get the thing on for a few minutes which is really funny, but sometimes I lose my erection...so can you guys help me by sending advice or PMing me a video of how to do it?


This question is also relevant to straight people. I'd be really surprised if there wasn't a how to guide on google. I'd check for you myself but I'm at work so I can't be googling things like that right now.

Post an answer you find cause I'm actually curious myself.
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 30 2012 20:52 GMT
#4566
On January 31 2012 05:06 Klondikebar wrote:
The War of the Roses showmatch is on...my god so much sexy accent. Is this what tantric sex is like?

Also, BlinG is playing and he's quite fun to watch. Really heavy zealot builds make for funny looking armies. And TotalBiscuits stream production values are really high, I'm impressed.



yea ive been watching. What a great series. Makes me love Bling even more. I mean, i love em both, but at this point im like some korean fan thats just hoping for good games.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 30 2012 20:58 GMT
#4567
On January 31 2012 05:52 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 05:06 Klondikebar wrote:
The War of the Roses showmatch is on...my god so much sexy accent. Is this what tantric sex is like?

Also, BlinG is playing and he's quite fun to watch. Really heavy zealot builds make for funny looking armies. And TotalBiscuits stream production values are really high, I'm impressed.



yea ive been watching. What a great series. Makes me love Bling even more. I mean, i love em both, but at this point im like some korean fan thats just hoping for good games.


I think Demu is a sexy beast but I like Bling because he plays Toss.

My heart is torn in two.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 30 2012 21:03 GMT
#4568
On January 31 2012 05:58 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 05:52 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 31 2012 05:06 Klondikebar wrote:
The War of the Roses showmatch is on...my god so much sexy accent. Is this what tantric sex is like?

Also, BlinG is playing and he's quite fun to watch. Really heavy zealot builds make for funny looking armies. And TotalBiscuits stream production values are really high, I'm impressed.



yea ive been watching. What a great series. Makes me love Bling even more. I mean, i love em both, but at this point im like some korean fan thats just hoping for good games.


I think Demu is a sexy beast but I like Bling because he plays Toss.

My heart is torn in two.


Well DemusliM is in a long term relationship with a girl who visits him all the time. I'd hedge my bets on the single one.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 30 2012 21:31 GMT
#4569
That game on Shakuras was bizarre.

I'm rooting for Bling because he's toss and much hotter imo.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 30 2012 21:41 GMT
#4570
I'm not cheering for either one. To be honest the entirety of TvP boils down to "I like the sound of marauder shots" so, as long as someone makes marauders I don't care who wins.

After seeing how lean Bling is though I have to agree, he's much hotter.
#2throwed
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
January 30 2012 22:12 GMT
#4571
I prefer Bling too, but cheering for my Terran brother Demuslim for this one!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 30 2012 22:19 GMT
#4572
Ha. Suck it, Barburas
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
January 30 2012 22:48 GMT
#4573
QQ 3 bunkers as well
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 30 2012 23:01 GMT
#4574
I hope VODs get uploaded. I saw the first win DeMusliM took and then BlinG makin' it 4-1. But alas I was in class and missed all the other matches.

And as far as player looks, I find Ben much better looking. I find most of a person's beauty is in the face (sure I judge body at some point, but a person's face is what wins me for looks >.<)
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 30 2012 23:22 GMT
#4575
On January 31 2012 08:01 Troxle wrote:
I find most of a person's beauty is in the face (sure I judge body at some point, but a person's face is what wins me for looks >.<)


You're probably not gonna get much disagreement there.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 31 2012 01:38 GMT
#4576
On January 31 2012 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 08:01 Troxle wrote:
I find most of a person's beauty is in the face (sure I judge body at some point, but a person's face is what wins me for looks >.<)


You're probably not gonna get much disagreement there.


That's why I haven't hopped on the Rotti is a Hottie train or the dBlinG train, I just don't find their face as appealin'. Same with SlayerSBrown...just goes to show beauty is in the eyes of the beholder though
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Nibbler89
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
884 Posts
January 31 2012 02:21 GMT
#4577
On January 31 2012 01:08 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 01:03 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.

Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.


Haha. Yea, I could never do that. The look but don't touch policy would drive me nuts...which is why I never go to strip clubs. I hate teases!

And about Anno...
You mean...there are other RTS's that aren't made by Blizzard??
no, surely you must be jesting.



age of empires>blizzard

Ever play rise of nations? Loved that game.
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
January 31 2012 02:37 GMT
#4578
On January 31 2012 10:38 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
On January 31 2012 08:01 Troxle wrote:
I find most of a person's beauty is in the face (sure I judge body at some point, but a person's face is what wins me for looks >.<)


You're probably not gonna get much disagreement there.


That's why I haven't hopped on the Rotti is a Hottie train or the dBlinG train, I just don't find their face as appealin'. Same with SlayerSBrown...just goes to show beauty is in the eyes of the beholder though


Rotti has a nice face!!
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 31 2012 03:04 GMT
#4579
On January 31 2012 11:37 Barburas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 10:38 Troxle wrote:
On January 31 2012 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
On January 31 2012 08:01 Troxle wrote:
I find most of a person's beauty is in the face (sure I judge body at some point, but a person's face is what wins me for looks >.<)


You're probably not gonna get much disagreement there.


That's why I haven't hopped on the Rotti is a Hottie train or the dBlinG train, I just don't find their face as appealin'. Same with SlayerSBrown...just goes to show beauty is in the eyes of the beholder though


Rotti has a nice face!!


I personally don't see it that way, maybe its the piercin'? Idk : /
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 31 2012 03:11 GMT
#4580
On January 31 2012 12:04 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 11:37 Barburas wrote:
On January 31 2012 10:38 Troxle wrote:
On January 31 2012 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
On January 31 2012 08:01 Troxle wrote:
I find most of a person's beauty is in the face (sure I judge body at some point, but a person's face is what wins me for looks >.<)


You're probably not gonna get much disagreement there.


That's why I haven't hopped on the Rotti is a Hottie train or the dBlinG train, I just don't find their face as appealin'. Same with SlayerSBrown...just goes to show beauty is in the eyes of the beholder though


Rotti has a nice face!!


I personally don't see it that way, maybe its the piercin'? Idk : /


NO! You see it WRONG! His hair, his lips, his eyes *swoon*
#2throwed
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1230
ComeBackTV 581
SteadfastSC460
TaKeTV 452
LamboSC2380
IndyStarCraft 158
Rex127
EnkiAlexander 62
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 453
LamboSC2 398
mouzHeroMarine 222
IndyStarCraft 167
ProTech152
Rex 132
BRAT_OK 75
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32654
Shuttle 1884
EffOrt 927
Mini 619
Light 557
Soma 445
Rush 339
firebathero 318
Snow 206
ZerO 173
[ Show more ]
hero 163
sorry 58
Killer 46
Liquid`Ret 39
Shinee 32
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 30
Sexy 22
soO 20
Bale 19
Shine 18
Trap 18
Free 12
Terrorterran 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc8542
qojqva1339
Dendi972
420jenkins159
Counter-Strike
fl0m1268
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2006
crisheroes1284
XaKoH 192
MindelVK8
Other Games
singsing1876
B2W.Neo1008
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX164
ArmadaUGS145
Beastyqt131
KnowMe121
QueenE107
Mew2King76
ToD54
Trikslyr50
Dewaltoss35
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 24
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 17
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3225
• TFBlade987
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 47m
Stellar Fest
20h 47m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.