• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8558 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 230

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 31 2012 03:12 GMT
#4581
On January 31 2012 11:21 Nibbler89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 01:08 Roe wrote:
On January 31 2012 01:03 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.

Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.


Haha. Yea, I could never do that. The look but don't touch policy would drive me nuts...which is why I never go to strip clubs. I hate teases!

And about Anno...
You mean...there are other RTS's that aren't made by Blizzard??
no, surely you must be jesting.



age of empires>blizzard

Ever play rise of nations? Loved that game.


Rise of Nations and it's bastard offspring Rise of Legends were both amazing games. Although the Terra Cotta army wonder was totally OP!
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 31 2012 03:46 GMT
#4582
On January 31 2012 12:11 Klondikebar wrote:


NO! You see it WRONG! His hair, his lips, his eyes *swoon*


He's all yours, think about it as you have less competition if he ever decides to desire men.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
January 31 2012 04:24 GMT
#4583
On January 31 2012 12:04 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 11:37 Barburas wrote:
On January 31 2012 10:38 Troxle wrote:
On January 31 2012 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
On January 31 2012 08:01 Troxle wrote:
I find most of a person's beauty is in the face (sure I judge body at some point, but a person's face is what wins me for looks >.<)


You're probably not gonna get much disagreement there.


That's why I haven't hopped on the Rotti is a Hottie train or the dBlinG train, I just don't find their face as appealin'. Same with SlayerSBrown...just goes to show beauty is in the eyes of the beholder though


Rotti has a nice face!!


I personally don't see it that way, maybe its the piercin'? Idk : /


Haha don't worry, everyone has different tastes I'm not a fan of the piercing myself but I do find Rotti's face attractive.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
January 31 2012 04:50 GMT
#4584
jarrydesque, I am honorin' you in my quote now by the way
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
krisss
Profile Joined November 2010
Luxembourg305 Posts
January 31 2012 05:19 GMT
#4585
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.


I played every campaign and every mission available (includion this first "world event")
IMHO they tried to give incentives to the players with the careers. Everytime you succesfully acomplish a mission u get a certain amount of career points that you can spend on any of the 3 fractions. The more points you have, the more "gifts" will be available. But those gifts a pretty useless, so the whole career thing makes no sense imho.

And the improved multiplayer mode is actually pretty fun. You can play COOP or VS mode with friends and random people, either do endless missions, or special multiplayer missions. I spent like 24 hours with a friend playing the most difficult mission in COOP-mode, which actually was very exciting and funny. But after beating it, there was no more challenge for me and my friend. And this first "world event" was also done in a very short time. So basically the game is now over for me. I hope they include MUCH more difficult missions, where you actually have trouble in succeeding.

life is like fighting a dinosaur.. it's pretty hard.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 31 2012 09:02 GMT
#4586
On January 31 2012 13:50 Troxle wrote:
jarrydesque, I am honorin' you in my quote now by the way


I'm famous!
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 31 2012 11:04 GMT
#4587
On January 31 2012 18:02 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 13:50 Troxle wrote:
jarrydesque, I am honorin' you in my quote now by the way


I'm famous!


You have aquired....1 fan!
congrats!
moo...for DRG
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
January 31 2012 11:16 GMT
#4588
On January 31 2012 20:04 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 18:02 jarrydesque wrote:
On January 31 2012 13:50 Troxle wrote:
jarrydesque, I am honorin' you in my quote now by the way


I'm famous!


You have aquired....1 fan!
congrats!


I was a fan of Jarry... Before it was cool.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 31 2012 11:27 GMT
#4589
Who isnt a fan of Jarry?
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Zyl
Profile Joined April 2011
Cuba15 Posts
January 31 2012 11:34 GMT
#4590
Sadly, I missed the topic on bis and their phases... (The various reasons for gays to fear bis/having dating policies towards them were quite an interesting, yet slightly unsettling read).

But I have another à propos about phases and dating policies: Do you guys have a fix role regarding top/bottom, aktive/passive, giving/receiving and expect your partner to have the complemantary one? Is it among the firsts things you clarify when you're dating someone? More important, do you expect them to be stable in this regard?

Personally, I have a lot of phases (regarding active/passive, also the dreaded bi-phases ;D), but I rarely think about them. I just let them happen and live with them. I also did not overthink people's expectations regarding this, but now I'm curious
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
January 31 2012 11:41 GMT
#4591
huk's playing in code a! woo
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
January 31 2012 11:43 GMT
#4592
On January 31 2012 20:41 Roe wrote:
huk's playing in code a! woo


Its the only reason im awake at this god awful hour. Go Huk!
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
TWThoth
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand48 Posts
January 31 2012 11:49 GMT
#4593
On January 31 2012 11:21 Nibbler89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 01:08 Roe wrote:
On January 31 2012 01:03 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.

Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.


Haha. Yea, I could never do that. The look but don't touch policy would drive me nuts...which is why I never go to strip clubs. I hate teases!

And about Anno...
You mean...there are other RTS's that aren't made by Blizzard??
no, surely you must be jesting.



age of empires>blizzard

Ever play rise of nations? Loved that game.


I have, it was an awesome game, although, when it progressed to the the final ages/eras, all those super abilities like the AI one (produce units instantly) made the game a little... unstable.

And on that lovely note, I have come seeking advice, and to stop lurking so much (I read this thread but I never post ; _ ; ). How do the rest of you find boyfriends/partners etc, I am kind of against using the internet for dating. This means I have to find a Boyfriend by other means, but then, what other means are there besides clubs? :S (which I am also not a big fan of)

Anyone willing to give their view-point on this?, if I really have to use one of the above methods I will, but are there other ways besides these?
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." - Confucius
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
January 31 2012 12:28 GMT
#4594
On January 31 2012 11:21 Nibbler89 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 01:08 Roe wrote:
On January 31 2012 01:03 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.

Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.


Haha. Yea, I could never do that. The look but don't touch policy would drive me nuts...which is why I never go to strip clubs. I hate teases!

And about Anno...
You mean...there are other RTS's that aren't made by Blizzard??
no, surely you must be jesting.



age of empires>blizzard

Ever play rise of nations? Loved that game.

never played it. only really played aoe, empire earth sometimes, anyone play war wind? lol
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 31 2012 12:45 GMT
#4595
On January 31 2012 14:19 krisss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.


I played every campaign and every mission available (includion this first "world event")
IMHO they tried to give incentives to the players with the careers. Everytime you succesfully acomplish a mission u get a certain amount of career points that you can spend on any of the 3 fractions. The more points you have, the more "gifts" will be available. But those gifts a pretty useless, so the whole career thing makes no sense imho.

And the improved multiplayer mode is actually pretty fun. You can play COOP or VS mode with friends and random people, either do endless missions, or special multiplayer missions. I spent like 24 hours with a friend playing the most difficult mission in COOP-mode, which actually was very exciting and funny. But after beating it, there was no more challenge for me and my friend. And this first "world event" was also done in a very short time. So basically the game is now over for me. I hope they include MUCH more difficult missions, where you actually have trouble in succeeding.



Ah. I beat a mission in the campaign and it didn't unlock the next one so I'm stuck. I've started doing the world event and the single missions. I'm still pretty new to this thing and I SUCK at layouts right now but it does seem like the vast majority of things can be accomplished with enough time.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
January 31 2012 12:49 GMT
#4596
On January 31 2012 20:49 TWThoth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 11:21 Nibbler89 wrote:
On January 31 2012 01:08 Roe wrote:
On January 31 2012 01:03 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.

Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.


Haha. Yea, I could never do that. The look but don't touch policy would drive me nuts...which is why I never go to strip clubs. I hate teases!

And about Anno...
You mean...there are other RTS's that aren't made by Blizzard??
no, surely you must be jesting.



age of empires>blizzard

Ever play rise of nations? Loved that game.


I have, it was an awesome game, although, when it progressed to the the final ages/eras, all those super abilities like the AI one (produce units instantly) made the game a little... unstable.

And on that lovely note, I have come seeking advice, and to stop lurking so much (I read this thread but I never post ; _ ; ). How do the rest of you find boyfriends/partners etc, I am kind of against using the internet for dating. This means I have to find a Boyfriend by other means, but then, what other means are there besides clubs? :S (which I am also not a big fan of)

Anyone willing to give their view-point on this?, if I really have to use one of the above methods I will, but are there other ways besides these?


So you don't want to use the interwebz to find a bf, nor do you want to go out to find one. Could be tricky.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
January 31 2012 13:05 GMT
#4597
On January 31 2012 21:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 20:49 TWThoth wrote:
On January 31 2012 11:21 Nibbler89 wrote:
On January 31 2012 01:08 Roe wrote:
On January 31 2012 01:03 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.

Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.


Haha. Yea, I could never do that. The look but don't touch policy would drive me nuts...which is why I never go to strip clubs. I hate teases!

And about Anno...
You mean...there are other RTS's that aren't made by Blizzard??
no, surely you must be jesting.



age of empires>blizzard

Ever play rise of nations? Loved that game.


I have, it was an awesome game, although, when it progressed to the the final ages/eras, all those super abilities like the AI one (produce units instantly) made the game a little... unstable.

And on that lovely note, I have come seeking advice, and to stop lurking so much (I read this thread but I never post ; _ ; ). How do the rest of you find boyfriends/partners etc, I am kind of against using the internet for dating. This means I have to find a Boyfriend by other means, but then, what other means are there besides clubs? :S (which I am also not a big fan of)

Anyone willing to give their view-point on this?, if I really have to use one of the above methods I will, but are there other ways besides these?


So you don't want to use the interwebz to find a bf, nor do you want to go out to find one. Could be tricky.

There's ways to go out and find one that don't involve clubs, I'm sure.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 31 2012 13:10 GMT
#4598
On January 31 2012 22:05 Match wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 21:49 marvellosity wrote:
On January 31 2012 20:49 TWThoth wrote:
On January 31 2012 11:21 Nibbler89 wrote:
On January 31 2012 01:08 Roe wrote:
On January 31 2012 01:03 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 30 2012 22:02 neoghaleon55 wrote:
I knew someone in college who claimed that his bestfriend let him jack off to his nude body.
That's kinda creepy but believable...


So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.

Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.


Haha. Yea, I could never do that. The look but don't touch policy would drive me nuts...which is why I never go to strip clubs. I hate teases!

And about Anno...
You mean...there are other RTS's that aren't made by Blizzard??
no, surely you must be jesting.



age of empires>blizzard

Ever play rise of nations? Loved that game.


I have, it was an awesome game, although, when it progressed to the the final ages/eras, all those super abilities like the AI one (produce units instantly) made the game a little... unstable.

And on that lovely note, I have come seeking advice, and to stop lurking so much (I read this thread but I never post ; _ ; ). How do the rest of you find boyfriends/partners etc, I am kind of against using the internet for dating. This means I have to find a Boyfriend by other means, but then, what other means are there besides clubs? :S (which I am also not a big fan of)

Anyone willing to give their view-point on this?, if I really have to use one of the above methods I will, but are there other ways besides these?


So you don't want to use the interwebz to find a bf, nor do you want to go out to find one. Could be tricky.

There's ways to go out and find one that don't involve clubs, I'm sure.


All of it's going to be very similar though. There are tons of gay activity clubs and stuff but it's all ultimately going to involve going out on a limb and being the new, awkward guy in the group for a while. It's something I have yet to muster the courage to do.
#2throwed
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
January 31 2012 13:18 GMT
#4599
On January 31 2012 22:10 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 22:05 Match wrote:
On January 31 2012 21:49 marvellosity wrote:
On January 31 2012 20:49 TWThoth wrote:
On January 31 2012 11:21 Nibbler89 wrote:
On January 31 2012 01:08 Roe wrote:
On January 31 2012 01:03 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:05 Klondikebar wrote:
[quote]

So like, the guy just sat there naked while his friend jacked off? Or was it like "sure, you can imagine me while you jack off by yourself?"

The former is sex offender creepy. The latter is just a skeleton in his closet.


He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.

Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.


Haha. Yea, I could never do that. The look but don't touch policy would drive me nuts...which is why I never go to strip clubs. I hate teases!

And about Anno...
You mean...there are other RTS's that aren't made by Blizzard??
no, surely you must be jesting.



age of empires>blizzard

Ever play rise of nations? Loved that game.


I have, it was an awesome game, although, when it progressed to the the final ages/eras, all those super abilities like the AI one (produce units instantly) made the game a little... unstable.

And on that lovely note, I have come seeking advice, and to stop lurking so much (I read this thread but I never post ; _ ; ). How do the rest of you find boyfriends/partners etc, I am kind of against using the internet for dating. This means I have to find a Boyfriend by other means, but then, what other means are there besides clubs? :S (which I am also not a big fan of)

Anyone willing to give their view-point on this?, if I really have to use one of the above methods I will, but are there other ways besides these?


So you don't want to use the interwebz to find a bf, nor do you want to go out to find one. Could be tricky.

There's ways to go out and find one that don't involve clubs, I'm sure.


All of it's going to be very similar though. There are tons of gay activity clubs and stuff but it's all ultimately going to involve going out on a limb and being the new, awkward guy in the group for a while. It's something I have yet to muster the courage to do.


Try and get yourself involved with groups of friends that you don't normally hang out with.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
January 31 2012 13:23 GMT
#4600
On January 31 2012 22:18 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2012 22:10 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 31 2012 22:05 Match wrote:
On January 31 2012 21:49 marvellosity wrote:
On January 31 2012 20:49 TWThoth wrote:
On January 31 2012 11:21 Nibbler89 wrote:
On January 31 2012 01:08 Roe wrote:
On January 31 2012 01:03 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:55 Klondikebar wrote:
On January 31 2012 00:48 neoghaleon55 wrote:
[quote]

He said that upon request, his friend would just undress and let him get off on it.
I even asked if he had to pay the straight guy anything, and he said "no, he just likes the attention"
lol


I can't help but think that's an unhealthy relationship. Although part of me wonders if the "straight" guy likes watching another guy masturbate. In which case they probably just need to abandon the look don't touch policy. Oh well, if they're both happy with it I'll just cringe from afar and leave them be.

Does anyone have any experience with the Anno series? When Ubisoft changed their DRM I went ahead and picked it up on Steam. I like the game I'm just not sure what they're trying to do with careers and the multiplayer stuff.


Haha. Yea, I could never do that. The look but don't touch policy would drive me nuts...which is why I never go to strip clubs. I hate teases!

And about Anno...
You mean...there are other RTS's that aren't made by Blizzard??
no, surely you must be jesting.



age of empires>blizzard

Ever play rise of nations? Loved that game.


I have, it was an awesome game, although, when it progressed to the the final ages/eras, all those super abilities like the AI one (produce units instantly) made the game a little... unstable.

And on that lovely note, I have come seeking advice, and to stop lurking so much (I read this thread but I never post ; _ ; ). How do the rest of you find boyfriends/partners etc, I am kind of against using the internet for dating. This means I have to find a Boyfriend by other means, but then, what other means are there besides clubs? :S (which I am also not a big fan of)

Anyone willing to give their view-point on this?, if I really have to use one of the above methods I will, but are there other ways besides these?


So you don't want to use the interwebz to find a bf, nor do you want to go out to find one. Could be tricky.

There's ways to go out and find one that don't involve clubs, I'm sure.


All of it's going to be very similar though. There are tons of gay activity clubs and stuff but it's all ultimately going to involve going out on a limb and being the new, awkward guy in the group for a while. It's something I have yet to muster the courage to do.


Try and get yourself involved with groups of friends that you don't normally hang out with.


All of those are on the other side of the country. I was great at meeting new people at college when it was simply a matter of asking them to play beer pong. And I meet ton of people playing video games but again, all over the country.

I have planted my flag in the ground though. At the next r/gaymers meetup in Dallas I'm going to go meet people. *serious face*
#2throwed
Prev 1 228 229 230 231 232 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1130
ComeBackTV 885
SteadfastSC472
TaKeTV 448
LamboSC2377
IndyStarCraft 169
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy24
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 472
LamboSC2 377
mouzHeroMarine 322
IndyStarCraft 169
ProTech156
Rex 112
UpATreeSC 91
BRAT_OK 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32226
Shuttle 1541
EffOrt 892
Light 682
Mini 617
Soma 477
firebathero 287
Rush 211
Snow 189
ZerO 162
[ Show more ]
hero 103
sorry 52
Liquid`Ret 50
Killer 42
ToSsGirL 25
Sexy 24
Trap 20
Terrorterran 20
soO 20
Bale 17
Shine 15
Free 11
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7133
qojqva1841
Dendi958
420jenkins129
Counter-Strike
fl0m1344
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2026
crisheroes1257
XaKoH 213
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1721
B2W.Neo1054
Beastyqt512
FrodaN405
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS190
KnowMe136
QueenE103
ceh971
Trikslyr63
C9.Mang060
Mew2King53
Dewaltoss41
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3290
• TFBlade1231
Other Games
• imaqtpie406
• Shiphtur240
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 11m
Stellar Fest
20h 11m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.