• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:58
CEST 21:58
KST 04:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8664 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 232

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
February 01 2012 11:50 GMT
#4621
On February 01 2012 20:48 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 17:40 Josketh wrote:
Exactly. I don't think someone would spend so much time, money, and emotion on a choice to become the opposite sex. It is more like changing your external to match the internal, not some whimsical decision. Trans men are men and trans women are women. That's how I should see it, ya?

Also, I have low inhibitions and all that without needing a drink. So the concept of drunk exists 100% in my life without the need to consume. I got another shocking fun fact: I hate making out. I think it is one of the nastiest things a person can do with another person. I got tons of odd quirks.


Err, do you mean "making out" as in like kissing? Or everything except sex? Either way, that is pretty strange. Only thing I can really say is that I remember a stage where I didn't like getting head, but it turned out that none of the guys knew how to do it properly. Maybe it's the people.

didn't know how to do it properly? I thought it would be second nature :s
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 01 2012 11:59 GMT
#4622
On February 01 2012 20:50 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 20:48 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 01 2012 17:40 Josketh wrote:
Exactly. I don't think someone would spend so much time, money, and emotion on a choice to become the opposite sex. It is more like changing your external to match the internal, not some whimsical decision. Trans men are men and trans women are women. That's how I should see it, ya?

Also, I have low inhibitions and all that without needing a drink. So the concept of drunk exists 100% in my life without the need to consume. I got another shocking fun fact: I hate making out. I think it is one of the nastiest things a person can do with another person. I got tons of odd quirks.


Err, do you mean "making out" as in like kissing? Or everything except sex? Either way, that is pretty strange. Only thing I can really say is that I remember a stage where I didn't like getting head, but it turned out that none of the guys knew how to do it properly. Maybe it's the people.

didn't know how to do it properly? I thought it would be second nature :s


Biggest problem: Trying to be fancy. Less is more.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 12:36:37
February 01 2012 12:29 GMT
#4623
On February 01 2012 20:59 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 20:50 Roe wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:48 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 01 2012 17:40 Josketh wrote:
Exactly. I don't think someone would spend so much time, money, and emotion on a choice to become the opposite sex. It is more like changing your external to match the internal, not some whimsical decision. Trans men are men and trans women are women. That's how I should see it, ya?

Also, I have low inhibitions and all that without needing a drink. So the concept of drunk exists 100% in my life without the need to consume. I got another shocking fun fact: I hate making out. I think it is one of the nastiest things a person can do with another person. I got tons of odd quirks.


Err, do you mean "making out" as in like kissing? Or everything except sex? Either way, that is pretty strange. Only thing I can really say is that I remember a stage where I didn't like getting head, but it turned out that none of the guys knew how to do it properly. Maybe it's the people.

didn't know how to do it properly? I thought it would be second nature :s


Biggest problem: Trying to be fancy. Less is more.


Seriously there's only 1 rule for giving a blowjob: no teeth. Any little flourishes or fancy stuff you do are likely going to end up accidentally biting down or scraping and that is no bueno. NO TEETH! Congratulations you give good head.

And making out is my favorite. It's one of those places where people who actually know what they're doing can be good at foreplay.

Also, Axero, my drink is Jack Daniels over ice.
#2throwed
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 12:48:26
February 01 2012 12:47 GMT
#4624
On February 01 2012 21:29 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 20:59 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:50 Roe wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:48 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 01 2012 17:40 Josketh wrote:
Exactly. I don't think someone would spend so much time, money, and emotion on a choice to become the opposite sex. It is more like changing your external to match the internal, not some whimsical decision. Trans men are men and trans women are women. That's how I should see it, ya?

Also, I have low inhibitions and all that without needing a drink. So the concept of drunk exists 100% in my life without the need to consume. I got another shocking fun fact: I hate making out. I think it is one of the nastiest things a person can do with another person. I got tons of odd quirks.


Err, do you mean "making out" as in like kissing? Or everything except sex? Either way, that is pretty strange. Only thing I can really say is that I remember a stage where I didn't like getting head, but it turned out that none of the guys knew how to do it properly. Maybe it's the people.

didn't know how to do it properly? I thought it would be second nature :s


Biggest problem: Trying to be fancy. Less is more.


Seriously there's only 1 rule for giving a blowjob: no teeth. Any little flourishes or fancy stuff you do are likely going to end up accidentally biting down or scraping and that is no bueno. NO TEETH! Congratulations you give good head.

And making out is my favorite. It's one of those places where people who actually know what they're doing can be good at foreplay.

Also, Axero, my drink is Jack Daniels over ice.


sandpaper tongue should be added to that. >.>

I used to put ice in my drinks, but it always just ended up getting watery inbetween beirut and other shenanigans so now i just have it neat.

I wish I was in a less redneck part of the country that actually had clubs... T_T
☺
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 12:56:25
February 01 2012 12:53 GMT
#4625
On February 01 2012 21:29 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 20:59 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:50 Roe wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:48 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 01 2012 17:40 Josketh wrote:
Exactly. I don't think someone would spend so much time, money, and emotion on a choice to become the opposite sex. It is more like changing your external to match the internal, not some whimsical decision. Trans men are men and trans women are women. That's how I should see it, ya?

Also, I have low inhibitions and all that without needing a drink. So the concept of drunk exists 100% in my life without the need to consume. I got another shocking fun fact: I hate making out. I think it is one of the nastiest things a person can do with another person. I got tons of odd quirks.


Err, do you mean "making out" as in like kissing? Or everything except sex? Either way, that is pretty strange. Only thing I can really say is that I remember a stage where I didn't like getting head, but it turned out that none of the guys knew how to do it properly. Maybe it's the people.

didn't know how to do it properly? I thought it would be second nature :s


Biggest problem: Trying to be fancy. Less is more.


Seriously there's only 1 rule for giving a blowjob: no teeth. Any little flourishes or fancy stuff you do are likely going to end up accidentally biting down or scraping and that is no bueno. NO TEETH! Congratulations you give good head.

And making out is my favorite. It's one of those places where people who actually know what they're doing can be good at foreplay.

Also, Axero, my drink is Jack Daniels over ice.


Ugh. From my point of view there's a lot more to a good blowjob than no teeth. I envy you for being so easily pleased.

Also ugh to JD :p

Edit: you can't really generalise with bjs. Different people like way different things.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
xSilverx
Profile Joined November 2011
Sweden76 Posts
February 01 2012 13:39 GMT
#4626
On February 01 2012 18:18 Wootman wrote:
I felt bad when i read the post. It's so sad that you don't live in sweden. Here, being gay is like having automatic success and everybody respects you. Atleast in my town. Im not gay, but i wish i where (when looking at my friends that are gay).

Don't really have a question,
but much love and respect for being open!
Hope your country will become more open for homosexuality. <3


Yeah i agree i am too from Sweden..... living on the countryside though. I am as straight as humanly possible but have lots of friends who are gay and I´ve never (NEVER) seen or heard of any kind of bullying and believe me these guys tells me everything. Is this only sweden or is it just because the "city" got a bad view on the gay-society? I mean at least i think it´s disqusting with male to male sex but i think the guys are hilarious and just awesome beings to hang around with.

P.s I have read almost half of this thread and god it is entertaining! Thank you so much Mora for posting this!


/Sorry for my awefull english\
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 01 2012 13:43 GMT
#4627
On February 01 2012 21:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 21:29 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:59 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:50 Roe wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:48 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 01 2012 17:40 Josketh wrote:
Exactly. I don't think someone would spend so much time, money, and emotion on a choice to become the opposite sex. It is more like changing your external to match the internal, not some whimsical decision. Trans men are men and trans women are women. That's how I should see it, ya?

Also, I have low inhibitions and all that without needing a drink. So the concept of drunk exists 100% in my life without the need to consume. I got another shocking fun fact: I hate making out. I think it is one of the nastiest things a person can do with another person. I got tons of odd quirks.


Err, do you mean "making out" as in like kissing? Or everything except sex? Either way, that is pretty strange. Only thing I can really say is that I remember a stage where I didn't like getting head, but it turned out that none of the guys knew how to do it properly. Maybe it's the people.

didn't know how to do it properly? I thought it would be second nature :s


Biggest problem: Trying to be fancy. Less is more.


Seriously there's only 1 rule for giving a blowjob: no teeth. Any little flourishes or fancy stuff you do are likely going to end up accidentally biting down or scraping and that is no bueno. NO TEETH! Congratulations you give good head.

And making out is my favorite. It's one of those places where people who actually know what they're doing can be good at foreplay.

Also, Axero, my drink is Jack Daniels over ice.


Ugh. From my point of view there's a lot more to a good blowjob than no teeth. I envy you for being so easily pleased.

Also ugh to JD :p

Edit: you can't really generalise with bjs. Different people like way different things.


Is there anything else you do that isn't intuitive? And who said I'm pleased by that? Perhaps I'm really good at giving them.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 01 2012 14:14 GMT
#4628
On February 01 2012 22:43 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 21:53 marvellosity wrote:
On February 01 2012 21:29 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:59 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:50 Roe wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:48 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 01 2012 17:40 Josketh wrote:
Exactly. I don't think someone would spend so much time, money, and emotion on a choice to become the opposite sex. It is more like changing your external to match the internal, not some whimsical decision. Trans men are men and trans women are women. That's how I should see it, ya?

Also, I have low inhibitions and all that without needing a drink. So the concept of drunk exists 100% in my life without the need to consume. I got another shocking fun fact: I hate making out. I think it is one of the nastiest things a person can do with another person. I got tons of odd quirks.


Err, do you mean "making out" as in like kissing? Or everything except sex? Either way, that is pretty strange. Only thing I can really say is that I remember a stage where I didn't like getting head, but it turned out that none of the guys knew how to do it properly. Maybe it's the people.

didn't know how to do it properly? I thought it would be second nature :s


Biggest problem: Trying to be fancy. Less is more.


Seriously there's only 1 rule for giving a blowjob: no teeth. Any little flourishes or fancy stuff you do are likely going to end up accidentally biting down or scraping and that is no bueno. NO TEETH! Congratulations you give good head.

And making out is my favorite. It's one of those places where people who actually know what they're doing can be good at foreplay.

Also, Axero, my drink is Jack Daniels over ice.


Ugh. From my point of view there's a lot more to a good blowjob than no teeth. I envy you for being so easily pleased.

Also ugh to JD :p

Edit: you can't really generalise with bjs. Different people like way different things.


Is there anything else you do that isn't intuitive? And who said I'm pleased by that? Perhaps I'm really good at giving them.


Perhaps you are

Trying not to sound like a total tart, I've given/received a fair number of blowjobs, and on the receiving end it has ranged from terrible to excellent, with no teeth kinda being a given prerequisite.

I don't really wanna get too gross by describing various variables
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 01 2012 14:34 GMT
#4629
On February 01 2012 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 22:43 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 01 2012 21:53 marvellosity wrote:
On February 01 2012 21:29 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:59 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:50 Roe wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:48 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 01 2012 17:40 Josketh wrote:
Exactly. I don't think someone would spend so much time, money, and emotion on a choice to become the opposite sex. It is more like changing your external to match the internal, not some whimsical decision. Trans men are men and trans women are women. That's how I should see it, ya?

Also, I have low inhibitions and all that without needing a drink. So the concept of drunk exists 100% in my life without the need to consume. I got another shocking fun fact: I hate making out. I think it is one of the nastiest things a person can do with another person. I got tons of odd quirks.


Err, do you mean "making out" as in like kissing? Or everything except sex? Either way, that is pretty strange. Only thing I can really say is that I remember a stage where I didn't like getting head, but it turned out that none of the guys knew how to do it properly. Maybe it's the people.

didn't know how to do it properly? I thought it would be second nature :s


Biggest problem: Trying to be fancy. Less is more.


Seriously there's only 1 rule for giving a blowjob: no teeth. Any little flourishes or fancy stuff you do are likely going to end up accidentally biting down or scraping and that is no bueno. NO TEETH! Congratulations you give good head.

And making out is my favorite. It's one of those places where people who actually know what they're doing can be good at foreplay.

Also, Axero, my drink is Jack Daniels over ice.


Ugh. From my point of view there's a lot more to a good blowjob than no teeth. I envy you for being so easily pleased.

Also ugh to JD :p

Edit: you can't really generalise with bjs. Different people like way different things.


Is there anything else you do that isn't intuitive? And who said I'm pleased by that? Perhaps I'm really good at giving them.


Perhaps you are

Trying not to sound like a total tart, I've given/received a fair number of blowjobs, and on the receiving end it has ranged from terrible to excellent, with no teeth kinda being a given prerequisite.

I don't really wanna get too gross by describing various variables


Meh, like I said, I've seen too many "variables" and most of them were not really enjoyable.

1. Get on knees
2. Make like a doughnut
3. ??????
4. Profit.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 01 2012 14:38 GMT
#4630
lol jarry, I don't mean like party tricks or something ;p

Some like it more vigorous, some more gentle, faster or slower, lots of suction or not so much, concentrating more on one area or another, etc.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 01 2012 14:44 GMT
#4631
On February 01 2012 23:34 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 23:14 marvellosity wrote:
On February 01 2012 22:43 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 01 2012 21:53 marvellosity wrote:
On February 01 2012 21:29 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:59 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:50 Roe wrote:
On February 01 2012 20:48 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 01 2012 17:40 Josketh wrote:
Exactly. I don't think someone would spend so much time, money, and emotion on a choice to become the opposite sex. It is more like changing your external to match the internal, not some whimsical decision. Trans men are men and trans women are women. That's how I should see it, ya?

Also, I have low inhibitions and all that without needing a drink. So the concept of drunk exists 100% in my life without the need to consume. I got another shocking fun fact: I hate making out. I think it is one of the nastiest things a person can do with another person. I got tons of odd quirks.


Err, do you mean "making out" as in like kissing? Or everything except sex? Either way, that is pretty strange. Only thing I can really say is that I remember a stage where I didn't like getting head, but it turned out that none of the guys knew how to do it properly. Maybe it's the people.

didn't know how to do it properly? I thought it would be second nature :s


Biggest problem: Trying to be fancy. Less is more.


Seriously there's only 1 rule for giving a blowjob: no teeth. Any little flourishes or fancy stuff you do are likely going to end up accidentally biting down or scraping and that is no bueno. NO TEETH! Congratulations you give good head.

And making out is my favorite. It's one of those places where people who actually know what they're doing can be good at foreplay.

Also, Axero, my drink is Jack Daniels over ice.


Ugh. From my point of view there's a lot more to a good blowjob than no teeth. I envy you for being so easily pleased.

Also ugh to JD :p

Edit: you can't really generalise with bjs. Different people like way different things.


Is there anything else you do that isn't intuitive? And who said I'm pleased by that? Perhaps I'm really good at giving them.


Perhaps you are

Trying not to sound like a total tart, I've given/received a fair number of blowjobs, and on the receiving end it has ranged from terrible to excellent, with no teeth kinda being a given prerequisite.

I don't really wanna get too gross by describing various variables


Meh, like I said, I've seen too many "variables" and most of them were not really enjoyable.

1. Get on knees
2. Make like a doughnut
3. ??????
4. Profit.


Aye. I suppose some retards could have like...loose mouths or just kinda ram your dick against their tongues but those idiots don't deserve sex. The act of simulating an ass or vagina with your mouth should not be complicated.
#2throwed
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 01 2012 14:45 GMT
#4632
On February 01 2012 23:38 marvellosity wrote:
lol jarry, I don't mean like party tricks or something ;p

Some like it more vigorous, some more gentle, faster or slower, lots of suction or not so much, concentrating more on one area or another, etc.


Well that stuff is going to come down to preference. You can't put it in a general list of how to give good head.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 01 2012 14:47 GMT
#4633
On February 01 2012 23:45 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 23:38 marvellosity wrote:
lol jarry, I don't mean like party tricks or something ;p

Some like it more vigorous, some more gentle, faster or slower, lots of suction or not so much, concentrating more on one area or another, etc.


Well that stuff is going to come down to preference. You can't put it in a general list of how to give good head.


Well, quite. My point is that what might be great for one person could be crap for another.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 01 2012 14:48 GMT
#4634
On February 01 2012 23:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 23:45 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 01 2012 23:38 marvellosity wrote:
lol jarry, I don't mean like party tricks or something ;p

Some like it more vigorous, some more gentle, faster or slower, lots of suction or not so much, concentrating more on one area or another, etc.


Well that stuff is going to come down to preference. You can't put it in a general list of how to give good head.


Well, quite. My point is that what might be great for one person could be crap for another.


But unless you have completely erased the line between pleasure and pain, we can say with a fair degree of certainty that a good blowjob does not include teeth.

Also, my ex just got back to me. Yes, I give excellent head.
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 01 2012 15:20 GMT
#4635
A statistically relevant sample of 1 ;D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 01 2012 15:24 GMT
#4636
1 is all that should ever matter
#2throwed
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 01 2012 15:26 GMT
#4637
Easy for you to say ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
drshdwpuppet
Profile Joined July 2011
United States332 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 16:33:41
February 01 2012 16:33 GMT
#4638
On February 01 2012 23:48 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 23:47 marvellosity wrote:
On February 01 2012 23:45 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 01 2012 23:38 marvellosity wrote:
lol jarry, I don't mean like party tricks or something ;p

Some like it more vigorous, some more gentle, faster or slower, lots of suction or not so much, concentrating more on one area or another, etc.


Well that stuff is going to come down to preference. You can't put it in a general list of how to give good head.


Well, quite. My point is that what might be great for one person could be crap for another.


But unless you have completely erased the line between pleasure and pain, we can say with a fair degree of certainty that a good blowjob does not include teeth.

Also, my ex just got back to me. Yes, I give excellent head.


some people derive pleasure from pain.

Also, I like to judge the quality of blowjob based on average length needed. Too short is not good, but if someone is still there by the time their jaw muscles hurt and they had to pull off three times to get him hard again, they are probably not good at it.
Enterprise was just temp banned for 1 week by Myles. Reason: You aren't a philosopher and warning aren't cutting it.
Icarox
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden78 Posts
February 01 2012 17:07 GMT
#4639
I have no idea why you guys are talking about... what you're talking about.

I just wanted to say that I was first a bit puzzled to why you would have a thread for gay Starcrafters to meet. But then again, what the world needs (and especially gaming) is diversity, so I just wanted to state my support and hope you guys get to meet fellow Starcrafters and share the joy that is this community!

-Diversity supporter
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
February 01 2012 17:17 GMT
#4640
all this talk reminds me of a college humour video

^.^
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 649
JuggernautJason81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15640
Dewaltoss 118
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever309
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3498
Khaldor1936
crisheroes1191
Liquid`Hasu846
Other Games
summit1g3811
fl0m1106
Beastyqt682
FrodaN456
shahzam432
byalli246
KnowMe172
ArmadaUGS165
C9.Mang0164
UpATreeSC96
Mew2King70
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie909
• WagamamaTV278
• Shiphtur234
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 2m
Stellar Fest
17h 2m
OSC
1d 2h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 14h
Online Event
1d 15h
FEL
1d 20h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.