• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:54
CEST 01:54
KST 08:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8357 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 233

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 231 232 233 234 235 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 01 2012 17:30 GMT
#4641
On February 02 2012 00:20 marvellosity wrote:
A statistically relevant sample of 1 ;D


This made me lol hard.

Ah, Marv, if not for you, we'd all evaporate of our own frivolousness.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
February 01 2012 18:25 GMT
#4642
On February 02 2012 02:30 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 00:20 marvellosity wrote:
A statistically relevant sample of 1 ;D


This made me lol hard.

Ah, Marv, if not for you, we'd all evaporate of our own frivolousness.


I dont even have a sample of 1
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
February 01 2012 18:42 GMT
#4643
On February 01 2012 22:39 xSilverx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 18:18 Wootman wrote:
I felt bad when i read the post. It's so sad that you don't live in sweden. Here, being gay is like having automatic success and everybody respects you. Atleast in my town. Im not gay, but i wish i where (when looking at my friends that are gay).

Don't really have a question,
but much love and respect for being open!
Hope your country will become more open for homosexuality. <3


Yeah i agree i am too from Sweden..... living on the countryside though. I am as straight as humanly possible but have lots of friends who are gay and I´ve never (NEVER) seen or heard of any kind of bullying and believe me these guys tells me everything. Is this only sweden or is it just because the "city" got a bad view on the gay-society? I mean at least i think it´s disqusting with male to male sex but i think the guys are hilarious and just awesome beings to hang around with.

P.s I have read almost half of this thread and god it is entertaining! Thank you so much Mora for posting this!


/Sorry for my awefull english\

No country is perfect....
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-01 19:26:04
February 01 2012 19:20 GMT
#4644
On February 02 2012 03:42 fusionsdf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2012 22:39 xSilverx wrote:
On February 01 2012 18:18 Wootman wrote:
I felt bad when i read the post. It's so sad that you don't live in sweden. Here, being gay is like having automatic success and everybody respects you. Atleast in my town. Im not gay, but i wish i where (when looking at my friends that are gay).

Don't really have a question,
but much love and respect for being open!
Hope your country will become more open for homosexuality. <3


Yeah i agree i am too from Sweden..... living on the countryside though. I am as straight as humanly possible but have lots of friends who are gay and I´ve never (NEVER) seen or heard of any kind of bullying and believe me these guys tells me everything. Is this only sweden or is it just because the "city" got a bad view on the gay-society? I mean at least i think it´s disqusting with male to male sex but i think the guys are hilarious and just awesome beings to hang around with.

P.s I have read almost half of this thread and god it is entertaining! Thank you so much Mora for posting this!


/Sorry for my awefull english\

No country is perfect....


Normally I applaud complexity but when it's used as an excuse to not deal with a very simple issue it makes me rage.

Hint: "Should we sterilize people?" Is an extremely simple question to which the answer should obviously be "no."
#2throwed
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 01 2012 23:42 GMT
#4645
I don't like mouth to mouth kissing. I've thrown up everytime. I enjoy a good cuddle sesh, getting pat on the head, nuzzling, and of course some sexy time fun but making out is pretty much the nastiest thing in the world. I'd rather drink the contents of a spawning pool than makeout with a dude.
Craft naked.
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
February 01 2012 23:53 GMT
#4646
On February 02 2012 08:42 Josketh wrote:
I don't like mouth to mouth kissing. I've thrown up everytime. I enjoy a good cuddle sesh, getting pat on the head, nuzzling, and of course some sexy time fun but making out is pretty much the nastiest thing in the world. I'd rather drink the contents of a spawning pool than makeout with a dude.


Hmm okay, have you always felt like that or you started feeling like that after doing it? I can't imagine not liking it myself :x
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 02 2012 00:11 GMT
#4647
On February 02 2012 08:42 Josketh wrote:
I don't like mouth to mouth kissing. I've thrown up everytime. I enjoy a good cuddle sesh, getting pat on the head, nuzzling, and of course some sexy time fun but making out is pretty much the nastiest thing in the world. I'd rather drink the contents of a spawning pool than makeout with a dude.


I can't imagine foreplay without making out. Did you know it actually boosts your immune system? It's as important as exercise!

I'm just kidding. To each his own.
#2throwed
Kuror
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States399 Posts
February 02 2012 00:16 GMT
#4648
On February 02 2012 08:42 Josketh wrote:
I don't like mouth to mouth kissing. I've thrown up everytime. I enjoy a good cuddle sesh, getting pat on the head, nuzzling, and of course some sexy time fun but making out is pretty much the nastiest thing in the world. I'd rather drink the contents of a spawning pool than makeout with a dude.


Do you throw up while kissing? Because that wouldn't be very good.
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 02 2012 03:01 GMT
#4649
On February 02 2012 09:16 Kuror wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 08:42 Josketh wrote:
I don't like mouth to mouth kissing. I've thrown up everytime. I enjoy a good cuddle sesh, getting pat on the head, nuzzling, and of course some sexy time fun but making out is pretty much the nastiest thing in the world. I'd rather drink the contents of a spawning pool than makeout with a dude.


Do you throw up while kissing? Because that wouldn't be very good.


Almost did. I've not liked the idea but I figured I try it. Then threw up. I almost didn't pull away in time. It is sooooo gross to me.

Also, my immune system is impossible. I pretty much just rapidly adapt to whatever I am sick with and spread it around until it is completely part of my system.

I'll kiss someone's ears, neck, chest, abs, pretty much anything 'cept the mouth. To me, nuzzling is far more intimate.
Craft naked.
matjlav
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany2435 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-02 03:27:30
February 02 2012 03:17 GMT
#4650
Dating newb from page 206 reporting back - in the past few weeks I've gone on three dates with another guy which have all gone wonderfully Seriously 100x better than the other first date. My one worry right now is that we haven't done anything explicitly romantic yet (i.e. no kissing or any intimacy more than hugging) after 3 dates so I'm a tad worried that we're heading toward something platonic, but some moments have seemed pretty romantically charged, so I think we're just moving slowly, which I'm okay with... I just wish that I could know that for sure. bleh. But yeah, he's an awesome guy, and I really hope it works out.

I'm just torn between "not forcing anything" and possibly ending up friendzoned as a result because I suck at flirting, and making a move, thus possibly making things awkward if he doesn't reciprocate and ruining the potential friendship. Gah, the tightrope of romance. a tightrope that I have no experience walking :/

But yeah, thought people might like to know that I'm having more success on round 2. Even if it doesn't work out, it's still been a lot more enjoyable than the first go.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 02 2012 03:30 GMT
#4651
On February 02 2012 12:17 matjlav wrote:
Dating newb from page 206 reporting back - in the past few weeks I've gone on three dates with another guy which have all gone wonderfully Seriously 100x better than the other first date. My one worry right now is that we haven't done anything explicitly romantic yet (i.e. no kissing or any intimacy more than hugging) after 3 dates so I'm a tad worried that we're heading toward something platonic, but some moments have seemed pretty romantically charged, so I think we're just moving slowly, which I'm okay with... I just wish that I could know that for sure. bleh. But yeah, he's an awesome guy, and I really hope it works out.

I'm just torn between "not forcing anything" and possibly ending up friendzoned as a result because I suck at flirting, and making a move, thus possibly making things awkward if he doesn't reciprocate and ruining the potential friendship. Gah, the tightrope of romance. a tightrope that I have no experience walking :/

But yeah, thought people might like to know that I'm having more success on round 2. Even if it doesn't work out, it's still been a lot more enjoyable than the first go.


Glad to hear! It actually sounds like you're doing ok. Believe it or not, you don't have to get naked by the third date. That's just something we tell girls so getting laid is less expensive for our straight friends (after 4 dates a hooker would be cheaper).
#2throwed
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
February 02 2012 03:42 GMT
#4652
On February 02 2012 12:17 matjlav wrote:
Dating newb from page 206 reporting back - in the past few weeks I've gone on three dates with another guy which have all gone wonderfully Seriously 100x better than the other first date. My one worry right now is that we haven't done anything explicitly romantic yet (i.e. no kissing or any intimacy more than hugging) after 3 dates so I'm a tad worried that we're heading toward something platonic, but some moments have seemed pretty romantically charged, so I think we're just moving slowly, which I'm okay with... I just wish that I could know that for sure. bleh. But yeah, he's an awesome guy, and I really hope it works out.

I'm just torn between "not forcing anything" and possibly ending up friendzoned as a result because I suck at flirting, and making a move, thus possibly making things awkward if he doesn't reciprocate and ruining the potential friendship. Gah, the tightrope of romance. a tightrope that I have no experience walking :/

But yeah, thought people might like to know that I'm having more success on round 2. Even if it doesn't work out, it's still been a lot more enjoyable than the first go.


I dunno, after 3 dates, going for a kiss sounds pretty reasonable to me. It would be one thing after the first date, but after three he's probably into you. Sounds like you're both shy to make the first move .
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 02 2012 03:55 GMT
#4653
I think it's entirely possible that a romance could be slow enough that you haven't kissed. But I will agree with Bortlett in saying that if you want more romance, get it. If he's stuck around for three dates and is still having a good time he's in to you.
#2throwed
matjlav
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany2435 Posts
February 02 2012 04:18 GMT
#4654
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, making the first move is something that I don't really know how to do. My experience with romance involves a flopped attempt at a relationship in sophomore year of high school and unsatisfying drunken kisses with women on dance floors, so I'm not exactly experienced at gauging when "the moment is right." Bleh. This is probably the only area in my life left where I still have no idea what the fuck I'm doing and I don't like it, haha.
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
February 02 2012 04:25 GMT
#4655
On February 02 2012 13:18 matjlav wrote:
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, making the first move is something that I don't really know how to do. My experience with romance involves a flopped attempt at a relationship in sophomore year of high school and unsatisfying drunken kisses with women on dance floors, so I'm not exactly experienced at gauging when "the moment is right." Bleh. This is probably the only area in my life left where I still have no idea what the fuck I'm doing and I don't like it, haha.

that reminds me of that one time some drunk girl stuck her tongue in my mouth....the next day i was sick with the flu.
Silverfoxx
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States184 Posts
February 02 2012 06:47 GMT
#4656
I gotta ask, if you guys were to go to a new gay bar, what would you do? just say you moved to a new town or something, walk in and it's completely new, what'd be your first plan of action?
The fox is back.
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 02 2012 06:53 GMT
#4657
On February 02 2012 15:47 Silverfoxx wrote:
I gotta ask, if you guys were to go to a new gay bar, what would you do? just say you moved to a new town or something, walk in and it's completely new, what'd be your first plan of action?


Dance. Hard.
[image loading]
Craft naked.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 02 2012 10:07 GMT
#4658
On February 02 2012 15:47 Silverfoxx wrote:
I gotta ask, if you guys were to go to a new gay bar, what would you do? just say you moved to a new town or something, walk in and it's completely new, what'd be your first plan of action?


I'm going to let you know that I spent at least 15 minutes trying to reply to this before I was swallowed whole by the vagueness of the question. The best assumption I could come to was what a plan of action would be to pick someone up in a new club. Is that correct?
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
February 02 2012 10:32 GMT
#4659
On February 02 2012 15:53 Josketh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 15:47 Silverfoxx wrote:
I gotta ask, if you guys were to go to a new gay bar, what would you do? just say you moved to a new town or something, walk in and it's completely new, what'd be your first plan of action?


Dance. Hard.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I've never danced before! Super jealous if you can actually dance, haha.

Personally, I've never been to a gay bar/club. I've thought about going, but I'm not too sure what I would do there. Probably just walk around, and talk to people. I'm not the type to get hammered, or get all crazy on the dance floor.
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-02 11:27:11
February 02 2012 11:06 GMT
#4660
Puzzle and MMA <3

http://i.imgur.com/I6cQm.jpg

Edit - Though now my Terran rage part is mad about immortal busts 4 bunkers 15 scvs pulled and MMA just gets destroyed by it.
Prev 1 231 232 233 234 235 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 167
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10032
Rain 908
Artosis 555
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4112
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox634
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor995
Other Games
summit1g9938
shahzam590
Day[9].tv561
JimRising 557
PiGStarcraft184
C9.Mang096
ArmadaUGS95
NeuroSwarm64
ViBE54
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie748
• Day9tv561
• Scarra530
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
OSC
7m
CranKy Ducklings3
Stellar Fest
13h 7m
OSC
22h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.