• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10050 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 234

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
February 02 2012 12:41 GMT
#4661
On February 02 2012 13:18 matjlav wrote:
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, making the first move is something that I don't really know how to do. My experience with romance involves a flopped attempt at a relationship in sophomore year of high school and unsatisfying drunken kisses with women on dance floors, so I'm not exactly experienced at gauging when "the moment is right." Bleh. This is probably the only area in my life left where I still have no idea what the fuck I'm doing and I don't like it, haha.


There's really not much to it. At the end of your next date, walk him to his car (or house if you didn't drive or wherever, somewhere where you're alone), say something like"I had a really good time tonight", and close your eyes and kiss him. After 3 dates I think the chances of being rejected are really low, if that's what you're worried about.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 02 2012 13:06 GMT
#4662
On February 02 2012 21:41 Bortlett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 13:18 matjlav wrote:
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, making the first move is something that I don't really know how to do. My experience with romance involves a flopped attempt at a relationship in sophomore year of high school and unsatisfying drunken kisses with women on dance floors, so I'm not exactly experienced at gauging when "the moment is right." Bleh. This is probably the only area in my life left where I still have no idea what the fuck I'm doing and I don't like it, haha.


There's really not much to it. At the end of your next date, walk him to his car (or house if you didn't drive or wherever, somewhere where you're alone), say something like"I had a really good time tonight", and close your eyes and kiss him. After 3 dates I think the chances of being rejected are really low, if that's what you're worried about.


Don't close your eyes until you've made contact though. You may get rejected if you smooch someones eye/chin (dependent on height differences).
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2012 13:18 GMT
#4663
On February 02 2012 22:06 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 21:41 Bortlett wrote:
On February 02 2012 13:18 matjlav wrote:
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, making the first move is something that I don't really know how to do. My experience with romance involves a flopped attempt at a relationship in sophomore year of high school and unsatisfying drunken kisses with women on dance floors, so I'm not exactly experienced at gauging when "the moment is right." Bleh. This is probably the only area in my life left where I still have no idea what the fuck I'm doing and I don't like it, haha.


There's really not much to it. At the end of your next date, walk him to his car (or house if you didn't drive or wherever, somewhere where you're alone), say something like"I had a really good time tonight", and close your eyes and kiss him. After 3 dates I think the chances of being rejected are really low, if that's what you're worried about.


Don't close your eyes until you've made contact though. You may get rejected if you smooch someones eye/chin (dependent on height differences).


Don't be so silly. This never happens. Does it? o.o

All this dating stuff is awfully romantic.

To Josketh: that sucks man :/ nuzzling isn't a mutual exchange like kissing is. I couldn't date someone who couldn't/wouldn't kiss, and I'm sure I'm not alone :x
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 02 2012 13:36 GMT
#4664
On February 02 2012 22:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 22:06 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 02 2012 21:41 Bortlett wrote:
On February 02 2012 13:18 matjlav wrote:
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, making the first move is something that I don't really know how to do. My experience with romance involves a flopped attempt at a relationship in sophomore year of high school and unsatisfying drunken kisses with women on dance floors, so I'm not exactly experienced at gauging when "the moment is right." Bleh. This is probably the only area in my life left where I still have no idea what the fuck I'm doing and I don't like it, haha.


There's really not much to it. At the end of your next date, walk him to his car (or house if you didn't drive or wherever, somewhere where you're alone), say something like"I had a really good time tonight", and close your eyes and kiss him. After 3 dates I think the chances of being rejected are really low, if that's what you're worried about.


Don't close your eyes until you've made contact though. You may get rejected if you smooch someones eye/chin (dependent on height differences).


Don't be so silly. This never happens. Does it? o.o

All this dating stuff is awfully romantic.

To Josketh: that sucks man :/ nuzzling isn't a mutual exchange like kissing is. I couldn't date someone who couldn't/wouldn't kiss, and I'm sure I'm not alone :x


Of COURSE it does. I saw it in a movie.

Agree on the no kissing though - Not that I'm particularly into kissing or anything, but nuzzling each other in a restaurant might invite some strange looks.

Though now that I think about it, so would two guys kissing.

What a funny world we live in.

Brb need a cry.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
February 02 2012 13:50 GMT
#4665
On January 28 2012 07:12 Troxle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2012 22:58 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On January 27 2012 22:46 Robinsa wrote:
On January 27 2012 22:08 FalahNorei wrote:
On January 27 2012 12:36 Ankh1221 wrote:
I wish i were gay. How awesome would a gay cruise be? Everyone's eligible. Those guys know how to have fun.


trust me, don't wish for that. being gay IS nice, and even has some advantages over being straight, but there ARE disadvantages. alot of them. wish to be bi, no borders at least

also, (don't flame me toooooo hard for this please << ), there are theories that I support and believe in, stating that such things like fully gay or fully straight don't exist, but only preferences.... there were cases of straight guys falling in love with each other already, and the stories of gays marrying a woman and raising a family are rather comon. so there, like the guys before me said, never too late to experiment ^^

also; edit: josketh, love your DA ^^

edit2: okay, edited this stupid thingy 5 times now to get rid of typos. damn, me so bad v.v

I think being BI is the worst of them all actually. Its really easy to get messed up and not knowing who you are. Gay people generally have a problem with their identity to begin with as well but BI people are bound to think theyre normal 1 second then gay the next.. and no matter what kind of relation ship you chose youre always going to be tempted by what you dont have.


This entirely. Im 22, have know i was bi for a very long time, yet still ponder if im just gay based on how i think for a week or two at a time.


I'm at that point a lot. I'm always bi one week or gay the next, liking women is a very fleeting taste of mine (even when I find I am attracted towards them I don't act on it just knowin' I'll probably be men only the next week). The Kpop girls last night kind of caught me off guard last night on GSTL, so hot, but after that ended I was too caught up with the players (I think Puzzle may be the cutest Korean there is)

Sorry for bringing up an old post but I just wanted to high light this one again. This is exactly what I meant and youre awsome for putting words to it. Thank you.
4649!!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 02 2012 13:51 GMT
#4666
On February 02 2012 22:36 jarrydesque wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 22:18 marvellosity wrote:
On February 02 2012 22:06 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 02 2012 21:41 Bortlett wrote:
On February 02 2012 13:18 matjlav wrote:
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, making the first move is something that I don't really know how to do. My experience with romance involves a flopped attempt at a relationship in sophomore year of high school and unsatisfying drunken kisses with women on dance floors, so I'm not exactly experienced at gauging when "the moment is right." Bleh. This is probably the only area in my life left where I still have no idea what the fuck I'm doing and I don't like it, haha.


There's really not much to it. At the end of your next date, walk him to his car (or house if you didn't drive or wherever, somewhere where you're alone), say something like"I had a really good time tonight", and close your eyes and kiss him. After 3 dates I think the chances of being rejected are really low, if that's what you're worried about.


Don't close your eyes until you've made contact though. You may get rejected if you smooch someones eye/chin (dependent on height differences).


Don't be so silly. This never happens. Does it? o.o

All this dating stuff is awfully romantic.

To Josketh: that sucks man :/ nuzzling isn't a mutual exchange like kissing is. I couldn't date someone who couldn't/wouldn't kiss, and I'm sure I'm not alone :x


Of COURSE it does. I saw it in a movie.

Agree on the no kissing though - Not that I'm particularly into kissing or anything, but nuzzling each other in a restaurant might invite some strange looks.

Though now that I think about it, so would two guys kissing.

What a funny world we live in.

Brb need a cry.


Don't cry. Crying is only acceptable when I have caused it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
February 02 2012 14:56 GMT
#4667
On February 02 2012 22:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 22:06 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 02 2012 21:41 Bortlett wrote:
On February 02 2012 13:18 matjlav wrote:
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, making the first move is something that I don't really know how to do. My experience with romance involves a flopped attempt at a relationship in sophomore year of high school and unsatisfying drunken kisses with women on dance floors, so I'm not exactly experienced at gauging when "the moment is right." Bleh. This is probably the only area in my life left where I still have no idea what the fuck I'm doing and I don't like it, haha.


There's really not much to it. At the end of your next date, walk him to his car (or house if you didn't drive or wherever, somewhere where you're alone), say something like"I had a really good time tonight", and close your eyes and kiss him. After 3 dates I think the chances of being rejected are really low, if that's what you're worried about.


Don't close your eyes until you've made contact though. You may get rejected if you smooch someones eye/chin (dependent on height differences).


Don't be so silly. This never happens. Does it? o.o

All this dating stuff is awfully romantic.

To Josketh: that sucks man :/ nuzzling isn't a mutual exchange like kissing is. I couldn't date someone who couldn't/wouldn't kiss, and I'm sure I'm not alone :x


I think if a guy I liked went in to kiss me and missed I'd probably just burst out laughing then kiss him back. Definitely would never reject a guy because of it .
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
February 02 2012 20:29 GMT
#4668
On February 02 2012 22:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 22:36 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 02 2012 22:18 marvellosity wrote:
On February 02 2012 22:06 jarrydesque wrote:
On February 02 2012 21:41 Bortlett wrote:
On February 02 2012 13:18 matjlav wrote:
Thanks guys. Unfortunately, making the first move is something that I don't really know how to do. My experience with romance involves a flopped attempt at a relationship in sophomore year of high school and unsatisfying drunken kisses with women on dance floors, so I'm not exactly experienced at gauging when "the moment is right." Bleh. This is probably the only area in my life left where I still have no idea what the fuck I'm doing and I don't like it, haha.


There's really not much to it. At the end of your next date, walk him to his car (or house if you didn't drive or wherever, somewhere where you're alone), say something like"I had a really good time tonight", and close your eyes and kiss him. After 3 dates I think the chances of being rejected are really low, if that's what you're worried about.


Don't close your eyes until you've made contact though. You may get rejected if you smooch someones eye/chin (dependent on height differences).


Don't be so silly. This never happens. Does it? o.o

All this dating stuff is awfully romantic.

To Josketh: that sucks man :/ nuzzling isn't a mutual exchange like kissing is. I couldn't date someone who couldn't/wouldn't kiss, and I'm sure I'm not alone :x


Of COURSE it does. I saw it in a movie.

Agree on the no kissing though - Not that I'm particularly into kissing or anything, but nuzzling each other in a restaurant might invite some strange looks.

Though now that I think about it, so would two guys kissing.

What a funny world we live in.

Brb need a cry.


Don't cry. Crying is only acceptable when I have caused it.


Oh you!
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 02 2012 22:19 GMT
#4669
On February 02 2012 22:18 marvellosity wrote:

To Josketh: that sucks man :/ nuzzling isn't a mutual exchange like kissing is. I couldn't date someone who couldn't/wouldn't kiss, and I'm sure I'm not alone :x


I kiss all the time, just not the mouth.

And my whole life has been nothing but weird looks. I'm striving to reawaken my dormant wild instincts and slowly, its been taking hold. Kissing means something completely different to me than it does to like 99% of the population. :[
Craft naked.
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
February 02 2012 22:23 GMT
#4670
On February 03 2012 07:19 Josketh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 22:18 marvellosity wrote:

To Josketh: that sucks man :/ nuzzling isn't a mutual exchange like kissing is. I couldn't date someone who couldn't/wouldn't kiss, and I'm sure I'm not alone :x


I kiss all the time, just not the mouth.

And my whole life has been nothing but weird looks. I'm striving to reawaken my dormant wild instincts and slowly, its been taking hold. Kissing means something completely different to me than it does to like 99% of the population. :[


Yeah but I think what Marv is getting at is unless you're kissing each other it's not a mutual act (just a one way act) and therefore not as fulfilling for a lot of people.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
February 03 2012 00:21 GMT
#4671
On February 03 2012 07:19 Josketh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2012 22:18 marvellosity wrote:

To Josketh: that sucks man :/ nuzzling isn't a mutual exchange like kissing is. I couldn't date someone who couldn't/wouldn't kiss, and I'm sure I'm not alone :x


I kiss all the time, just not the mouth. :[


I read that and perceived it to have a 'dirty' meaning. sorry
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 03 2012 00:26 GMT
#4672
On February 03 2012 09:21 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 07:19 Josketh wrote:
On February 02 2012 22:18 marvellosity wrote:

To Josketh: that sucks man :/ nuzzling isn't a mutual exchange like kissing is. I couldn't date someone who couldn't/wouldn't kiss, and I'm sure I'm not alone :x


I kiss all the time, just not the mouth. :[


I read that and perceived it to have a 'dirty' meaning. sorry


BEEJAYS AND RIMJOBS!!!

Being under the mistletoe with Josketh sounds like a wild time.
#2throwed
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
February 03 2012 03:34 GMT
#4673
On February 03 2012 09:26 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 09:21 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On February 03 2012 07:19 Josketh wrote:
On February 02 2012 22:18 marvellosity wrote:

To Josketh: that sucks man :/ nuzzling isn't a mutual exchange like kissing is. I couldn't date someone who couldn't/wouldn't kiss, and I'm sure I'm not alone :x


I kiss all the time, just not the mouth. :[


I read that and perceived it to have a 'dirty' meaning. sorry


BEEJAYS AND RIMJOBS!!!

Being under the mistletoe with Josketh sounds like a wild time.


lol Wow this thread. Always entertaining.
☺
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
February 03 2012 03:49 GMT
#4674
On February 03 2012 12:34 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 09:26 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 03 2012 09:21 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On February 03 2012 07:19 Josketh wrote:
On February 02 2012 22:18 marvellosity wrote:

To Josketh: that sucks man :/ nuzzling isn't a mutual exchange like kissing is. I couldn't date someone who couldn't/wouldn't kiss, and I'm sure I'm not alone :x


I kiss all the time, just not the mouth. :[


I read that and perceived it to have a 'dirty' meaning. sorry


BEEJAYS AND RIMJOBS!!!

Being under the mistletoe with Josketh sounds like a wild time.


lol Wow this thread. Always entertaining.


Happy birthday! ~
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
February 03 2012 04:15 GMT
#4675
On February 03 2012 12:49 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 12:34 Axero wrote:
On February 03 2012 09:26 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 03 2012 09:21 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On February 03 2012 07:19 Josketh wrote:
On February 02 2012 22:18 marvellosity wrote:

To Josketh: that sucks man :/ nuzzling isn't a mutual exchange like kissing is. I couldn't date someone who couldn't/wouldn't kiss, and I'm sure I'm not alone :x


I kiss all the time, just not the mouth. :[


I read that and perceived it to have a 'dirty' meaning. sorry


BEEJAYS AND RIMJOBS!!!

Being under the mistletoe with Josketh sounds like a wild time.


lol Wow this thread. Always entertaining.


Happy birthday! ~


Thanks! ^^ Why are there no good clubs up here!? T_T
☺
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 03 2012 04:34 GMT
#4676
On February 03 2012 13:15 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 12:49 GDR wrote:
On February 03 2012 12:34 Axero wrote:
On February 03 2012 09:26 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 03 2012 09:21 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On February 03 2012 07:19 Josketh wrote:
On February 02 2012 22:18 marvellosity wrote:

To Josketh: that sucks man :/ nuzzling isn't a mutual exchange like kissing is. I couldn't date someone who couldn't/wouldn't kiss, and I'm sure I'm not alone :x


I kiss all the time, just not the mouth. :[


I read that and perceived it to have a 'dirty' meaning. sorry


BEEJAYS AND RIMJOBS!!!

Being under the mistletoe with Josketh sounds like a wild time.


lol Wow this thread. Always entertaining.


Happy birthday! ~


Thanks! ^^ Why are there no good clubs up here!? T_T


Come to Dallas, TX. We can go to Roundup and I can introduce you to all the cowboys...since I'm such a huge clubber :/

But no seriously Happy Birthday! May it be filled with inebriation and poor decisions.
#2throwed
Robinsa
Profile Joined May 2009
Japan1333 Posts
February 03 2012 04:39 GMT
#4677
Lol they give you guys a refund so I dont see what you're bring do upset about. Just wait for their video deals that you'll be able to make later. I think this is an improvement.
4649!!
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 03 2012 05:15 GMT
#4678
Happy Birthday Axero! :D
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 03 2012 06:21 GMT
#4679
To be 100% honest, I could listen to Axslav read the phonebook. His voice is like gravy. :E

So, I've recently been rendered unable to play League of Legends because of some error that keeps popping up. (thank the lord that game is free)

I'm not really that upset because I only played that game to get my mind off of Starcraft if I was on a losing streak. I will say that I've replaced the game by watching videos of baby sloths.

So my question: What do you guys do to de-stress from video gaming frustrations?
Craft naked.
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 07:20:55
February 03 2012 06:21 GMT
#4680
Thanks all! ^^ <3

On February 03 2012 13:34 Klondikebar wrote:
Come to Dallas, TX. We can go to Roundup and I can introduce you to all the cowboys...since I'm such a huge clubber :/

But no seriously Happy Birthday! May it be filled with inebriation and poor decisions.


Haha. Don't tell anyone, but I have a thing for cute cowboys/farm boys. T_T

If you need a roommate down there let me know I'll go clubbing with you.

On February 03 2012 15:21 Josketh wrote:
So my question: What do you guys do to de-stress from video gaming frustrations?


My work is pretty good for making me forget I'm frustrated or annoyed with anything. Yay distractions.
☺
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 136
SpeCial 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12167
Artosis 372
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift3230
JimRising 564
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4924
Liquid`Hasu1170
Khaldor1055
Other Games
summit1g7270
shahzam524
FrodaN141
ArmadaUGS74
NeuroSwarm72
Mew2King67
ViBE50
JuggernautJason44
PPMD15
Vindicta3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• blackmanpl 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Scarra397
• Shiphtur197
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 35m
Stellar Fest
14h 35m
OSC
23h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.