• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:56
CEST 01:56
KST 08:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8640 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 235

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 06:29:43
February 03 2012 06:26 GMT
#4681
double post ---
☺
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
February 03 2012 06:35 GMT
#4682
On February 03 2012 15:21 Josketh wrote:
To be 100% honest, I could listen to Axslav read the phonebook. His voice is like gravy. :E

So, I've recently been rendered unable to play League of Legends because of some error that keeps popping up. (thank the lord that game is free)

I'm not really that upset because I only played that game to get my mind off of Starcraft if I was on a losing streak. I will say that I've replaced the game by watching videos of baby sloths.

So my question: What do you guys do to de-stress from video gaming frustrations?


Watching baby sloths is very much like playing League of Legends. It can be boring, and you require no particular talent to do it. I think sloths are a great stand in.

Usually going out and getting a drink (not necessarily alcoholic) helps, even if I don't really want one, I find it comforting.
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 03 2012 07:29 GMT
#4683
On February 03 2012 15:35 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 15:21 Josketh wrote:
To be 100% honest, I could listen to Axslav read the phonebook. His voice is like gravy. :E

So, I've recently been rendered unable to play League of Legends because of some error that keeps popping up. (thank the lord that game is free)

I'm not really that upset because I only played that game to get my mind off of Starcraft if I was on a losing streak. I will say that I've replaced the game by watching videos of baby sloths.

So my question: What do you guys do to de-stress from video gaming frustrations?


Watching baby sloths is very much like playing League of Legends. It can be boring, and you require no particular talent to do it. I think sloths are a great stand in.

Usually going out and getting a drink (not necessarily alcoholic) helps, even if I don't really want one, I find it comforting.


Ain't nothing boring about a baby sloth. Those little bros are hilarious. They are like watching a bunch of drunk people.AND THEY ARE SO AFFECTIONATE. They like have to hug something.
Craft naked.
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
February 03 2012 08:26 GMT
#4684
Speaking about a sloth reminded me of a video I watched the other day. Was so funny. Here it is

Don't find Axslav's voice particularly special, but I do find him ridiculously cute. Not cute in a shag way, cute in a small animal way. Looking at the webcam with those puppy eyes. I just want to hug him over and over again.

When I get frustrated with SC or any other game, I just go for a cigarette, check reddit, TL, Facebook and watch some streams until I feel ready to play again.

Happy Birthday Axero - I hope it was a good one.

#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
February 03 2012 08:37 GMT
#4685
On February 03 2012 16:29 Josketh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 15:35 GDR wrote:
On February 03 2012 15:21 Josketh wrote:
To be 100% honest, I could listen to Axslav read the phonebook. His voice is like gravy. :E

So, I've recently been rendered unable to play League of Legends because of some error that keeps popping up. (thank the lord that game is free)

I'm not really that upset because I only played that game to get my mind off of Starcraft if I was on a losing streak. I will say that I've replaced the game by watching videos of baby sloths.

So my question: What do you guys do to de-stress from video gaming frustrations?


Watching baby sloths is very much like playing League of Legends. It can be boring, and you require no particular talent to do it. I think sloths are a great stand in.

Usually going out and getting a drink (not necessarily alcoholic) helps, even if I don't really want one, I find it comforting.


Ain't nothing boring about a baby sloth. Those little bros are hilarious. They are like watching a bunch of drunk people.AND THEY ARE SO AFFECTIONATE. They like have to hug something.


Okay, okay but League of Legends is still boring. ♥
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
February 03 2012 08:43 GMT
#4686
On February 03 2012 17:26 jarrydesque wrote:
Speaking about a sloth reminded me of a video I watched the other day. Was so funny. Here it is

Don't find Axslav's voice particularly special, but I do find him ridiculously cute. Not cute in a shag way, cute in a small animal way. Looking at the webcam with those puppy eyes. I just want to hug him over and over again.

When I get frustrated with SC or any other game, I just go for a cigarette, check reddit, TL, Facebook and watch some streams until I feel ready to play again.

Happy Birthday Axero - I hope it was a good one.



LMAO! That video was so funny!

And thanks, i have to work 9-5 today, but i have the night off, so that's all that matters!
☺
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 03 2012 09:49 GMT
#4687
On February 03 2012 17:37 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 16:29 Josketh wrote:
On February 03 2012 15:35 GDR wrote:
On February 03 2012 15:21 Josketh wrote:
To be 100% honest, I could listen to Axslav read the phonebook. His voice is like gravy. :E

So, I've recently been rendered unable to play League of Legends because of some error that keeps popping up. (thank the lord that game is free)

I'm not really that upset because I only played that game to get my mind off of Starcraft if I was on a losing streak. I will say that I've replaced the game by watching videos of baby sloths.

So my question: What do you guys do to de-stress from video gaming frustrations?


Watching baby sloths is very much like playing League of Legends. It can be boring, and you require no particular talent to do it. I think sloths are a great stand in.

Usually going out and getting a drink (not necessarily alcoholic) helps, even if I don't really want one, I find it comforting.


Ain't nothing boring about a baby sloth. Those little bros are hilarious. They are like watching a bunch of drunk people.AND THEY ARE SO AFFECTIONATE. They like have to hug something.


Okay, okay but League of Legends is still boring. ♥


You said "playing League of Legends. It can be boring, and you require no particular talent to do it." Let's not forget that part! To each their own I guess, I don't think it would see half the attention it does if there was a subscription or it cost $60 just to be able to play, but that's just my speculation.

Well for me not to be on StarCraft 2, I'm either playin' Call of Duty with my brother on the XBox or hangin' out with friends. I don't really get stressed over ladder (though I don't play many 1s >.<), but I have three accounts, so I just swap accounts and play a different race. And if all that is goin' bad, I just play 4v4s and rage in the channel about how bad my allies are, or how bad my enemies are...
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 03 2012 12:55 GMT
#4688
Troxle, I think you need to replace your keyboard. It seems to have broken and keeps replacing the letter g with '
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Match
Profile Joined January 2011
215 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-03 13:35:45
February 03 2012 13:34 GMT
#4689
On February 03 2012 15:21 Josketh wrote:
To be 100% honest, I could listen to Axslav read the phonebook. His voice is like gravy. :E

So, I've recently been rendered unable to play League of Legends because of some error that keeps popping up. (thank the lord that game is free)

I'm not really that upset because I only played that game to get my mind off of Starcraft if I was on a losing streak. I will say that I've replaced the game by watching videos of baby sloths.

So my question: What do you guys do to de-stress from video gaming frustrations?

Check if you have any external programs like LoLRecorder running. Since the latest patch that and other programs have been causing crashes all over the place. Worked for me.

As for destressing from losing in SC2 too much, I generally play LoL or Total War games/Europa Universalis 3. I basically just switch whatever game I'm playing, and if that game stresses me out as well I know I have to take a break and do something not involving computers for a few hours.

Edit: Or watch Dragon. Dragon's hilarious.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 03 2012 14:02 GMT
#4690
Oh! And happy birthday, Axero ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
February 03 2012 15:46 GMT
#4691
On February 03 2012 15:21 Josketh wrote:
To be 100% honest, I could listen to Axslav read the phonebook. His voice is like gravy. :E

So, I've recently been rendered unable to play League of Legends because of some error that keeps popping up. (thank the lord that game is free)

I'm not really that upset because I only played that game to get my mind off of Starcraft if I was on a losing streak. I will say that I've replaced the game by watching videos of baby sloths.

So my question: What do you guys do to de-stress from video gaming frustrations?


Its probably a good thing you cant play LoL.

To de-stress i normally do a number of things. I turn on some very relaxing music, browse TL and hope that this thread is on top (funny picture thread too), and scan FB to read the moronic stuff my RL friends talk about.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 03 2012 15:54 GMT
#4692
On February 04 2012 00:46 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2012 15:21 Josketh wrote:
To be 100% honest, I could listen to Axslav read the phonebook. His voice is like gravy. :E

So, I've recently been rendered unable to play League of Legends because of some error that keeps popping up. (thank the lord that game is free)

I'm not really that upset because I only played that game to get my mind off of Starcraft if I was on a losing streak. I will say that I've replaced the game by watching videos of baby sloths.

So my question: What do you guys do to de-stress from video gaming frustrations?


Its probably a good thing you cant play LoL.

To de-stress i normally do a number of things. I turn on some very relaxing music, browse TL and hope that this thread is on top (funny picture thread too), and scan FB to read the moronic stuff my RL friends talk about.


Sounds like you need to ban some people from your facebook. I periodically cull the morons from my friends list to keep my news feed from being completely mindless.
#2throwed
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
February 03 2012 16:25 GMT
#4693
On February 04 2012 00:54 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 00:46 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On February 03 2012 15:21 Josketh wrote:
To be 100% honest, I could listen to Axslav read the phonebook. His voice is like gravy. :E

So, I've recently been rendered unable to play League of Legends because of some error that keeps popping up. (thank the lord that game is free)

I'm not really that upset because I only played that game to get my mind off of Starcraft if I was on a losing streak. I will say that I've replaced the game by watching videos of baby sloths.

So my question: What do you guys do to de-stress from video gaming frustrations?


Its probably a good thing you cant play LoL.

To de-stress i normally do a number of things. I turn on some very relaxing music, browse TL and hope that this thread is on top (funny picture thread too), and scan FB to read the moronic stuff my RL friends talk about.


Sounds like you need to ban some people from your facebook. I periodically cull the morons from my friends list to keep my news feed from being completely mindless.


Yea ive been meaning to. But then i dont get that smug sense of superiority.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 03 2012 17:07 GMT
#4694
On February 04 2012 01:25 RoMGraViTy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 00:54 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 04 2012 00:46 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On February 03 2012 15:21 Josketh wrote:
To be 100% honest, I could listen to Axslav read the phonebook. His voice is like gravy. :E

So, I've recently been rendered unable to play League of Legends because of some error that keeps popping up. (thank the lord that game is free)

I'm not really that upset because I only played that game to get my mind off of Starcraft if I was on a losing streak. I will say that I've replaced the game by watching videos of baby sloths.

So my question: What do you guys do to de-stress from video gaming frustrations?


Its probably a good thing you cant play LoL.

To de-stress i normally do a number of things. I turn on some very relaxing music, browse TL and hope that this thread is on top (funny picture thread too), and scan FB to read the moronic stuff my RL friends talk about.


Sounds like you need to ban some people from your facebook. I periodically cull the morons from my friends list to keep my news feed from being completely mindless.


Yea ive been meaning to. But then i dont get that smug sense of superiority.


That's what this thread is for.

Boom!

Just kidding of course, <3 to all
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Roe
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada6002 Posts
February 03 2012 17:11 GMT
#4695
On February 04 2012 00:54 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 00:46 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On February 03 2012 15:21 Josketh wrote:
To be 100% honest, I could listen to Axslav read the phonebook. His voice is like gravy. :E

So, I've recently been rendered unable to play League of Legends because of some error that keeps popping up. (thank the lord that game is free)

I'm not really that upset because I only played that game to get my mind off of Starcraft if I was on a losing streak. I will say that I've replaced the game by watching videos of baby sloths.

So my question: What do you guys do to de-stress from video gaming frustrations?


Its probably a good thing you cant play LoL.

To de-stress i normally do a number of things. I turn on some very relaxing music, browse TL and hope that this thread is on top (funny picture thread too), and scan FB to read the moronic stuff my RL friends talk about.


Sounds like you need to ban some people from your facebook. I periodically cull the morons from my friends list to keep my news feed from being completely mindless.

I just don't read the newsfeed on facebook. problem solved.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 03 2012 17:18 GMT
#4696
On February 04 2012 02:11 Roe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 00:54 Klondikebar wrote:
On February 04 2012 00:46 RoMGraViTy wrote:
On February 03 2012 15:21 Josketh wrote:
To be 100% honest, I could listen to Axslav read the phonebook. His voice is like gravy. :E

So, I've recently been rendered unable to play League of Legends because of some error that keeps popping up. (thank the lord that game is free)

I'm not really that upset because I only played that game to get my mind off of Starcraft if I was on a losing streak. I will say that I've replaced the game by watching videos of baby sloths.

So my question: What do you guys do to de-stress from video gaming frustrations?


Its probably a good thing you cant play LoL.

To de-stress i normally do a number of things. I turn on some very relaxing music, browse TL and hope that this thread is on top (funny picture thread too), and scan FB to read the moronic stuff my RL friends talk about.


Sounds like you need to ban some people from your facebook. I periodically cull the morons from my friends list to keep my news feed from being completely mindless.

I just don't read the newsfeed on facebook. problem solved.


But you can actually get interesting stuff on facebook! I do have some friends I actually LIKE and I do enjoy reading articles they link. Also, George Takei is amazing and posts some pretty awesome stuff.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 03 2012 18:07 GMT
#4697
On February 03 2012 21:55 marvellosity wrote:
Troxle, I think you need to replace your keyboard. It seems to have broken and keeps replacing the letter g with '




I semi type like I talk :O I'm a southern boy so talkin' without the 'g' at the end of a word is common down here. I don't have a full southern accent, so that's really the only stereotypical part I do. But yeah, its just a distinguishin' characteristic I've picked up for typin' with :O
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 03 2012 18:29 GMT
#4698
Well, the rest of the world reads in normal words. Just sayin'
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Bortlett
Profile Joined October 2010
United States302 Posts
February 03 2012 18:41 GMT
#4699


If only...
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 03 2012 18:46 GMT
#4700
On February 04 2012 03:41 Bortlett wrote:
https://twitter.com/#!/Liquid_HerO/status/165425973716729856

If only...


Yeah, I was sad about that too. I saw it on reddit and all the comments were retarded stuff like "well he's OBVIOUSLY gay." It's kinda dumb that heterosexuals confuse "high energy" with "homosexual." Oh well ♥ Huk. He'll always have a special, adorable, place in our hearts. Even if we'll never actually be able to marry him.
#2throwed
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10032
Rain 908
Artosis 569
Bale 15
League of Legends
Doublelift4247
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox577
Mew2King512
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1152
Other Games
summit1g11227
shahzam590
Day[9].tv567
JimRising 557
PiGStarcraft196
C9.Mang0147
ArmadaUGS85
NeuroSwarm64
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 70
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie760
• Day9tv567
• Scarra524
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
OSC
4m
CranKy Ducklings7
Stellar Fest
13h 4m
OSC
22h 4m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.