• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:21
CEST 05:21
KST 12:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8032 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 237

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 04 2012 00:28 GMT
#4721
I've decided that it is my destiny to never beat protoss. :[

However, I want to make a formal statement that all Terran shall be my bitch.
Craft naked.
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 04 2012 01:05 GMT
#4722
Hey guys! So after lurking for over a year I finally caved and registered. I love this thread!
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 04 2012 01:08 GMT
#4723
On February 04 2012 10:05 Proseat wrote:
Hey guys! So after lurking for over a year I finally caved and registered. I love this thread!


YAY! More awesome members! As part of your registration you must tell us your two hottest players and two hottest casters...also you are required to want to see Kennigit in a speedo.
#2throwed
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 08:27:34
February 04 2012 02:14 GMT
#4724
On February 04 2012 10:08 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 10:05 Proseat wrote:
Hey guys! So after lurking for over a year I finally caved and registered. I love this thread!


YAY! More awesome members! As part of your registration you must tell us your two hottest players and two hottest casters...also you are required to want to see Kennigit in a speedo.


Oh well, hard to pick only two, lemme think:

For Western players my two picks would probably be (Z)Osho and (Z)Ostojiy. (P)HuK can be really cute, too.

Korean/Asian pro-player picks would be (T)BoxeR and (P)JYP I guess. But there are so many more...

And (Z)YellOw really looked hot in Project A, damn!

Kennegit does have a cute face, not sure how he would look in a speedo, though. I only remember seeing him in shorts taking part in the Columbus 2011 MLG relay race and... ah well, take a look yourselves:

+ Show Spoiler +


But I guess I will support any Kennegit-in-a-speedo petition anyway, haha!

As for caster picks, I don't know. They're all not too hot to me, especially the better known ones. I guess I go with (Z)PsYStarcraft and that hot new GSL Code S caster Colossus + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors6/gomcam/66202
(usually sitting between Mr. Chae and Engine).
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 04 2012 02:21 GMT
#4725
You have excellent taste sir. And you bring new names to the list of hot players.

Osho is Israeli. That's so cool.
#2throwed
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 02:37:46
February 04 2012 02:37 GMT
#4726
On February 04 2012 11:21 Klondikebar wrote:
You have excellent taste sir. And you bring new names to the list of hot players.

Osho is Israeli. That's so cool.


Yeah, one of the few pro-gamers from Israel. I first saw him in this Khaldor interview at Copenhagen Games last year:

+ Show Spoiler +


Really cute and a great smile. Speaking of great smiles, DIMAGA really has a great smile, as well.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 02:45:55
February 04 2012 02:44 GMT
#4727
On February 04 2012 11:37 Proseat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 11:21 Klondikebar wrote:
You have excellent taste sir. And you bring new names to the list of hot players.

Osho is Israeli. That's so cool.


Yeah, one of the few pro-gamers from Israel. I first saw him in this Khaldor interview at Copenhagen Games last year:

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi_aKHwPxhY


Really cute and a great smile. Speaking of great smiles, DIMAGA really has a great smile, as well.

Oh gosh, players with great smiles:
- DIMAGA - banana grin!
- LosirA - :3
- Lyn - Lights up his face soooo much, otherwise he just looks like he's going "bitch, please" all the time, gawd.
- MVP - His smile just makes the sun come out. T.T

Bomber has a great smile too, but he pulls his close-lipped half-smile more than his actual smile. Which is a shame, because we don't get to see him look really happy outside of his booth much. He poker-faces too hard.
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
February 04 2012 02:46 GMT
#4728
On February 04 2012 11:37 Proseat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 11:21 Klondikebar wrote:
You have excellent taste sir. And you bring new names to the list of hot players.

Osho is Israeli. That's so cool.


Yeah, one of the few pro-gamers from Israel. I first saw him in this Khaldor interview at Copenhagen Games last year:

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi_aKHwPxhY


Really cute and a great smile. Speaking of great smiles, DIMAGA really has a great smile, as well.


Do you have any other videos/pictures? Khaldor is overshadowing him. /melt
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 04 2012 02:50 GMT
#4729
On February 04 2012 11:44 babylon wrote:

Bomber has a great smile too, but he pulls his close-lipped half-smile more than his actual smile. Which is a shame, because we don't get to see him look really happy outside of his booth much. He poker-faces too hard.


Speakin' of Bomber. He looked so cute last night durin' GSTL on top of that he all killed NSHoSeo too!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
February 04 2012 02:56 GMT
#4730
JYP is sure getting a lot of love lately.
He actually caught my eye too the last time he played without a jacket on.
:O those arms
:!
moo...for DRG
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 04:17:16
February 04 2012 03:34 GMT
#4731
On February 04 2012 11:46 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 11:37 Proseat wrote:
On February 04 2012 11:21 Klondikebar wrote:
You have excellent taste sir. And you bring new names to the list of hot players.

Osho is Israeli. That's so cool.


Yeah, one of the few pro-gamers from Israel. I first saw him in this Khaldor interview at Copenhagen Games last year:

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi_aKHwPxhY


Really cute and a great smile. Speaking of great smiles, DIMAGA really has a great smile, as well.


Do you have any other videos/pictures? Khaldor is overshadowing him. /melt


Search youtube for more Khaldor vods from Copenhagen Games. There is also this vods thread from Khaldor himself and Khaldor's event diary thread. Especially his casting together with Mana was so much fun. Lots of hilarious photoshops of the two were made that day in this thread.

On February 04 2012 11:56 neoghaleon55 wrote:
JYP is sure getting a lot of love lately.
He actually caught my eye too the last time he played without a jacket on.
:O those arms
:!


Yeah, at first I wasn't really sold on him. But when I saw him at Homestory Cup IV he looked really cute. He seems to be a little bigger than your average Korean pro-gamer, but it seems alright. And he recently said on his twitter (via @sc2trans) that he'd be working out more:
@SC2trans SC2 K-E Translations
(@EGJYP) I'm starting to exercise now to get back my natural figure. twitter.com/#!/EGJYP/statu…
박진영
@EGJYP 박진영
29 Jan : 본연의 모습으로 돌아가기위해 이제 운동시작 큐큐큐큐 곰 탈출기
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 04 2012 03:54 GMT
#4732
Holy eff! I've never seen Khaldor before (stupid i know). He's like super jacked and super hot. OMG Marv can I please add a third place to hottest casters?! He needs to be on one of my lists!!
#2throwed
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
February 04 2012 04:42 GMT
#4733
On February 04 2012 12:54 Klondikebar wrote:
Holy eff! I've never seen Khaldor before (stupid i know). He's like super jacked and super hot. OMG Marv can I please add a third place to hottest casters?! He needs to be on one of my lists!!


Fuck Marv, I make the rules now. Yes, Klondike... Yes you can.

He is also bilingual, and has a sexy accent.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 04 2012 05:06 GMT
#4734
Sweet...I get a third slot for hot casters. Khaldor, you get number 3. No one can beat Tasteless and Rotti just has me completely hypnotized so I can't shift them...number 3 for Khaldor.
#2throwed
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
February 04 2012 05:26 GMT
#4735
Anyone else read this: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaymers/comments/p9qn7/gaymers_i_have_just_entered_a_relationship_with/

Quite o_o
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 04 2012 05:28 GMT
#4736
On February 04 2012 14:26 Barburas wrote:
Anyone else read this: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaymers/comments/p9qn7/gaymers_i_have_just_entered_a_relationship_with/

Quite o_o


My comment is near the top if you can find me

I personally don't think this will end well, but I've gotten soft enough that I genuinely wish people well. It's a hot story, but I honestly don't think it will last longer than the porn that tries to replicate it.
#2throwed
Barburas
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom247 Posts
February 04 2012 05:35 GMT
#4737
Yeah I'd agree that there's a good chance it won't work out... but it was a very hot story!
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 05:57:57
February 04 2012 05:49 GMT
#4738
Also...FUCK my super hot water polo player roommate doesn't quite get that I want him to actually...well, let's just say, Marv, I'm running into problems with making him get the point of what I'm offering.
#2throwed
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 04 2012 06:02 GMT
#4739
That reddit story seems a bit fishy to me, attention-grabbing and somewhat iffy to believe the way it is written. Like they posted in the comments: Much like a movie script.

So your hot water polo player roommate has given you the idea he might be gay, Klondike?
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 04 2012 06:23 GMT
#4740
On February 04 2012 15:02 Proseat wrote:
That reddit story seems a bit fishy to me, attention-grabbing and somewhat iffy to believe the way it is written. Like they posted in the comments: Much like a movie script.

So your hot water polo player roommate has given you the idea he might be gay, Klondike?


Well my water polo roommate is...a mystery. He's into girls for sure but he always whines to me when he's horny. I have a VERY strong inclination that if I was to just start pleasing him, he wouldn't turn me down.

Right now he's coming into town and he's going to be sleeping in my bed cause that'll just be the easiest place to crash. Since he's on the swim team at my school (and has been to out of town swim meets) he's perfectly used to sleeping in beds with other guys.

I have two things going on in my head right now:

1. If he complained that he was horny and I just starting sucking him, he wouldn't turn me down and it would be CRAZY hot.

2. He's my best friend. I don't want to make him feel any guilt or shame. I want him to be happy. If I think the next morning it would make him feel even a little bit guilty...I don't wanna do it.

My problem is that I can't get him to be honest. Like...if he wants a beejay, it's all his. But if he just wants platonic friendship, that's all his too. I just don't quite know what to give him and my bias towards the beejay is clouding my judgement.
#2throwed
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 184
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2244
Shuttle 1459
Bale 49
NaDa 32
Dewaltoss 31
Noble 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm157
League of Legends
JimRising 639
Counter-Strike
taco 419
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox622
Mew2King70
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor909
Other Games
summit1g8661
C9.Mang0330
PiGStarcraft323
ViBE61
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP163
• Hupsaiya 124
• davetesta14
• Letter144
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo668
Other Games
• Scarra894
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 39m
OSC
18h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.