• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:07
CEST 21:07
KST 04:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8100 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 238

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 236 237 238 239 240 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 06:40:05
February 04 2012 06:39 GMT
#4741
Hard to advise if I haven't heard the whine myself. Hm, how close are you? Does he know you're gay? If so, you could jovially drop such an offer when you get drunk and hang out just to test the waters and gauge his reaction. Whether you really go for it while being inebriated (and knowing it will not be a big deal when you have sobered up), is then entirely your call.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 04 2012 06:45 GMT
#4742
Oh he knows I'm gay. In fact, when I told him he spent several days just being honored that I would trust him with that secret (I'm still not full blown out of the closet).

As far as the whining...when your straight friend yells at the top of his lungs "I'm just so horny!!" Things can get confusing for me. I don't just wanna drop an offer cause we both come from extremely conservative worlds. I don't wanna make him uncomfortable.

I think it's really going to come down to bedtime. If he's in bed next to me and he's horny, we'll see where things go. I just need the mental fortitude to take things as they come and not immediately shove his dick down my throat.

Oh, and we're incredibly close. He feels so comfortable around me that he thinks it's ok to have sex with his girlfriend with me in the room...not to mention all the affection I get when we're beer pong partners
#2throwed
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 07:02:08
February 04 2012 07:01 GMT
#4743
Well, if you're that close, you might as well be rather blunt the next time he yells that: "Ok, so you're horny. You keep letting me know. You know that I am gay. You know you're attractive to me, to the point that I could just go on my knees right now. -- What are you trying to tell me, roomie? <insert casual laugh>" Along these lines haha...
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 04 2012 07:08 GMT
#4744
That's what I plan to do. I just want to open it up to the scrutiny of my fellows in this thread to make sure I'm not just being a hormone driven retard.

And I still have two weeks, so I have plenty of time for yall to either berate of congratulate me. I'm just...nervous about this cause this dude is really hot and he's important to me.
#2throwed
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 04 2012 07:18 GMT
#4745
I'm kind of in the same position as you Klondikebar...my best friend/ex every time I hang out with him he talks about how horny he is cause him and his girl friend are at different schools. I just want to be like "I can fix that for you..." but I just don't want that chance of awkwardness present. (Also I haven't exactly told him I still have feelin's for him or even men, he's like the only person who doesn't know that I'm gay/bi as far as my actual friends go >.<)
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 07:32:00
February 04 2012 07:30 GMT
#4746
Well Troxle, I think this can sorta be aggregated into a "how do we deal with our horny straight friends?"

It's more complicated than we'd like to admit cause we gotta emphasize the horny part. Things change when a guy is horny but they change again when his hormones are gone. How do we ride that wave? Is there a way to have our cake and eat it too or do we just need to protect our platonic relationships?

Do we have to bring straight people into this thread to answer our questions?
#2throwed
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 04 2012 07:35 GMT
#4747
Well, playing it jokingly in a casual situation to test the waters I found always leaves room to retreat and not get burned. After all, a possible enraged reaction is usually only the result of someone feeling cornered without subliminally allowing him a way out of the perceived possibility of being gay as well. Which is also the reason why this would never work if there is a third person present.

I guess you just need to know how to play your hand.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
cz
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3249 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 07:41:03
February 04 2012 07:38 GMT
#4748
edit: nm wikipedia answered.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 04 2012 07:44 GMT
#4749
On February 04 2012 16:30 Klondikebar wrote:
Well Troxle, I think this can sorta be aggregated into a "how do we deal with our horny straight friends?"

It's more complicated than we'd like to admit cause we gotta emphasize the horny part. Things change when a guy is horny but they change again when his hormones are gone. How do we ride that wave? Is there a way to have our cake and eat it too or do we just need to protect our platonic relationships?

Do we have to bring straight people into this thread to answer our questions?


That might be a good idea. Bring on the horny straight people to answer our questions!

But yeah...loss versus benefits, loss wins out and I don't go for it...but I do need to sit down with him one day and just talk to him about it, but yeah...workin' my way up to that lol!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
February 04 2012 09:38 GMT
#4750
Though I don't post much in the thread I am an avid reader and felt I should weigh in on the current topic :D. I actually have a straight friend who I mess around with and it's been an ongoing thing for quite awhile now. As Troxle said you kind of have to weigh the benefits and the downsides and I just thought I would give my take. The benefits of my situation are that I have a hot friend to get off with, but as time goes on the downsides have weighed heavier on my mind. Now I feel like its no longer a friendship, I'm just someone he uses to get off then leave. Once you cross that boundary you have to realize that things will not go back to how they are now. At first it was enjoyable sure, but now I kind of wish I hadn't crossed that boundary. I think I may have went into the situation wanting more than I knew I would ever get. I had a good relationship and figured Id get the best of both worlds and get the good friend with the hot fling. But I know I can never have a real emotional relationship with my straight friend which is what I think I wanted in the first place, aside from the physical part.

Pretty sure that was a mess of a post, tried to post how I felt but as you can tell it gets all complicated -_-. Just realize that if you like your friendship with him now then you should not do anything because once you do the relationship changes completely.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 04 2012 10:00 GMT
#4751
Thanks for the warnin' and that was my biggest fear and I knew deep, deep, deep down it was true, kind of why I've been avoidin' the issue of talkin' to him. But I still want to talk to him about it as somethin', if it happens at all, is not an all the time thing. Honestly I don't mind just givin' a blow job to give one, as far as sex go, I'd rather just cuddle. Don't get me wrong, sex is great, but I prefer emotional attachment. But I don't know exactly how to address it with him, so I'll keep puttin' it off.

On a side note...we need to get a group of us diamond level players, and even platinum/masters if they so desire, and start practicin' together! I know Roe is havin' major issues with Protoss and I'm havin' major issues with Terran. I can give people my PvP build order win too (I'm like 13-2 PvP this season...) or you can ask Always for the link. My Protoss versus Zerg is hit or miss dependin' on how much economy they blindly sacrifice. I can play all three races at a mid-high diamond level so I can help people with any match up they need! :D

Also another side note, who all is goin' to MLGs this year? I know I'm definitely goin' to Columbus and Raleigh for sure. Might make Dallas and Orlando, probably won't make Anaheim, and unsure about Providence. (This is all assumin' they keep the same venues or venues relatively close...say instead of Providence they go to New York City, or instead of Raleigh they go to Washington DC).
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
jarrydesque
Profile Joined November 2010
584 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 11:12:38
February 04 2012 11:08 GMT
#4752
On February 04 2012 19:00 Troxle wrote:
Thanks for the warnin' and that was my biggest fear and I knew deep, deep, deep down it was true, kind of why I've been avoidin' the issue of talkin' to him. But I still want to talk to him about it as somethin', if it happens at all, is not an all the time thing. Honestly I don't mind just givin' a blow job to give one, as far as sex go, I'd rather just cuddle. Don't get me wrong, sex is great, but I prefer emotional attachment. But I don't know exactly how to address it with him, so I'll keep puttin' it off.

On a side note...we need to get a group of us diamond level players, and even platinum/masters if they so desire, and start practicin' together! I know Roe is havin' major issues with Protoss and I'm havin' major issues with Terran. I can give people my PvP build order win too (I'm like 13-2 PvP this season...) or you can ask Always for the link. My Protoss versus Zerg is hit or miss dependin' on how much economy they blindly sacrifice. I can play all three races at a mid-high diamond level so I can help people with any match up they need! :D

Also another side note, who all is goin' to MLGs this year? I know I'm definitely goin' to Columbus and Raleigh for sure. Might make Dallas and Orlando, probably won't make Anaheim, and unsure about Providence. (This is all assumin' they keep the same venues or venues relatively close...say instead of Providence they go to New York City, or instead of Raleigh they go to Washington DC).


Do share your PvP build - I've been quite one dimensional in PvP this season, but for a change I'm really enjoying it. I've been using this build. I must be one of the very few on ladder to be using it as not many people know how to deal with it.

The nice thing about using one build religiously (especially in such a wildly random match up) is that it gives you a bit of stability in that you know what the common reactions are and can ensure that whatever they do, plays into your hands.

For example - A common reaction after seeing your 10 gate is for them to try a defensive 4 gate (the common expectation is that you're going fast 4 gate as well) which is fairly useless because you only have 2 gates and your attack hits before their warpgate finishes, leaving them with 4 useless gates and hopefully less Probes.

I follow up (even while still attacking) with a Robo and a third gate as I know that after you do eco damage and they use 4 gates they often counter attack. This allows you to get a warp prism and drop them while they are out of their base.

If they don't counter attack you expand to try and force them out of their base. If they do expand, I like to drop the mineral line and then attack from the front to kill/cancel the nexus while FFing the ramp.

The only things I have trouble holding is the 2 Colossus one base timing - I think the best way to stop this is to use Warp Prism Immortals, but only got it right once or twice. Also, 2 Proxy Gates is also a build order win as far as I can tell. You scout very late (with less Probes you need every mineral up until your Cyber is down) and even if you scout the proxy location (which you will have to do as Zealots will be in your base by the time you find their base) you've already put down your Cyber and have been mining gas for a while so you're very short on minerals.

This build also blind counters cannon rushes, which is nice because I fail so hard against them.

In terms of directly combating this build at the most important timing, the only build that really stands a chance is a 3 Stalker rush but it is extremely touch and go and they have to micro very carefully.

Edit: I realize that my light introduction to the build went a bit beyond what I was intending so I'll add:

tl;dr An interesting, aggressive PvP build.
#1 Kennigit fanboy/stalker
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-04 12:19:15
February 04 2012 11:49 GMT
#4753
On February 04 2012 13:42 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 04 2012 12:54 Klondikebar wrote:
Holy eff! I've never seen Khaldor before (stupid i know). He's like super jacked and super hot. OMG Marv can I please add a third place to hottest casters?! He needs to be on one of my lists!!


Fuck Marv, I make the rules now. Yes, Klondike... Yes you can.

He is also bilingual, and has a sexy accent.


Firstly: no, no you don't. Hush now and don't interrupt the adults.

Klondike: just give him a fucking blowjob already.

Edit: that reddit story was great
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Lakarah
Profile Joined December 2011
Canada29 Posts
February 04 2012 15:31 GMT
#4754
On February 04 2012 19:00 Troxle wrote:
Thanks for the warnin' and that was my biggest fear and I knew deep, deep, deep down it was true, kind of why I've been avoidin' the issue of talkin' to him. But I still want to talk to him about it as somethin', if it happens at all, is not an all the time thing. Honestly I don't mind just givin' a blow job to give one, as far as sex go, I'd rather just cuddle. Don't get me wrong, sex is great, but I prefer emotional attachment. But I don't know exactly how to address it with him, so I'll keep puttin' it off.

On a side note...we need to get a group of us diamond level players, and even platinum/masters if they so desire, and start practicin' together! I know Roe is havin' major issues with Protoss and I'm havin' major issues with Terran. I can give people my PvP build order win too (I'm like 13-2 PvP this season...) or you can ask Always for the link. My Protoss versus Zerg is hit or miss dependin' on how much economy they blindly sacrifice. I can play all three races at a mid-high diamond level so I can help people with any match up they need! :D

Also another side note, who all is goin' to MLGs this year? I know I'm definitely goin' to Columbus and Raleigh for sure. Might make Dallas and Orlando, probably won't make Anaheim, and unsure about Providence. (This is all assumin' they keep the same venues or venues relatively close...say instead of Providence they go to New York City, or instead of Raleigh they go to Washington DC).


I'm up for practicing together with everyone, just drop me a note whoever is interested when I'm online. My weakest is PvP too . On the note about MLG heck yes I'm going to Columbus.
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
February 04 2012 15:34 GMT
#4755
On February 04 2012 19:00 Troxle wrote:
Thanks for the warnin' and that was my biggest fear and I knew deep, deep, deep down it was true, kind of why I've been avoidin' the issue of talkin' to him. But I still want to talk to him about it as somethin', if it happens at all, is not an all the time thing. Honestly I don't mind just givin' a blow job to give one, as far as sex go, I'd rather just cuddle. Don't get me wrong, sex is great, but I prefer emotional attachment. But I don't know exactly how to address it with him, so I'll keep puttin' it off.

On a side note...we need to get a group of us diamond level players, and even platinum/masters if they so desire, and start practicin' together! I know Roe is havin' major issues with Protoss and I'm havin' major issues with Terran. I can give people my PvP build order win too (I'm like 13-2 PvP this season...) or you can ask Always for the link. My Protoss versus Zerg is hit or miss dependin' on how much economy they blindly sacrifice. I can play all three races at a mid-high diamond level so I can help people with any match up they need! :D

Also another side note, who all is goin' to MLGs this year? I know I'm definitely goin' to Columbus and Raleigh for sure. Might make Dallas and Orlando, probably won't make Anaheim, and unsure about Providence. (This is all assumin' they keep the same venues or venues relatively close...say instead of Providence they go to New York City, or instead of Raleigh they go to Washington DC).


I _should_ be at Columbus.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Josketh
Profile Joined October 2011
United States155 Posts
February 04 2012 19:14 GMT
#4756
If they have an MLG in Orlando, my Pokemon training ass will be there harder than a Metapod v. Metapod battle on a Summer's day.

I gotta start saving some serious money, though. I wish I could get money off my Pokemon battling skill. I'd be set for life.
Craft naked.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 04 2012 19:23 GMT
#4757
jarrydesque this is the build I use: Korean 4 Warpgate All In (vs. Protoss)

Its a 10 pylon 10 gate. You only chrono the Nexus once and save the rest for wargate, you'll be able to chrono it from start to finish and if you don't miss a chrono you get ~5:10 warpgate completion (which is faster than any safe defensive 4 gate by almost 30-45 seconds). If you get really lucky with the early scout, you can sneak a pylon in their base, I've gotten really good at this, even with a probe followin' me I've managed a few times to hide a pylon, especially when they send a zealot after me instead of the probe (bein' its slower its easier to slip away for the second needed to hide)
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2012 19:52 GMT
#4758
On February 05 2012 04:23 Troxle wrote:
jarrydesque this is the build I use: Korean 4 Warpgate All In (vs. Protoss)

Its a 10 pylon 10 gate. You only chrono the Nexus once and save the rest for wargate, you'll be able to chrono it from start to finish and if you don't miss a chrono you get ~5:10 warpgate completion (which is faster than any safe defensive 4 gate by almost 30-45 seconds). If you get really lucky with the early scout, you can sneak a pylon in their base, I've gotten really good at this, even with a probe followin' me I've managed a few times to hide a pylon, especially when they send a zealot after me instead of the probe (bein' its slower its easier to slip away for the second needed to hide)


Sneak a pylon in his base? What are you talking about... The point is you make like 4 pylons in his base right in his face and he can't kill them all.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 04 2012 20:02 GMT
#4759
I do that if I can't get a hidden pylon. But 9/10 games I get a hidden pylon. And when I don't I just drop 3. I do both styles but hidden is by far better than mass droppin'.
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 04 2012 20:14 GMT
#4760
Ok :/ I guess at the level I play at anyway, hiding a pylon in someone's base is a monumentally slim chance.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 236 237 238 239 240 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23925
Mini 395
Hyuk 156
firebathero 120
ggaemo 119
Dewaltoss 117
ZZZero.O 27
ToSsGirL 25
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7144
febbydoto22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3593
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1098
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2817
fl0m919
Beastyqt905
KnowMe458
mouzStarbuck293
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
Chillindude17
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1102
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 43
• Adnapsc2 20
• LUISG 9
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8203
• WagamamaTV485
Other Games
• imaqtpie954
• Shiphtur296
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 53m
INu's Battles
16h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 53m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.