• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:04
CEST 15:04
KST 22:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8665 users

Gay StarCraft Players - Page 240

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 238 239 240 241 242 370 Next
Don't post in this thread to say "gay gamers are like everyone else, why do they have a special thread?" It is something that has been posted numerous times, and this isn't the place for that discussion.

For regular posters, don't quote the trolls.
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 05 2012 19:47 GMT
#4781
On February 06 2012 00:30 QUEENT wrote:
Is there anyone out there that's usually awake and willing to play at around PST 3AM~7AM? I'm a kind-of-shitty Protoss (more specifically, platinum-shitty), and I'm looking for practice in all matchups, but I am worst vs. Terran (and therefore most interested in improvement in that matchup). I'm kind of tired of ladder, and I am interested in playing the same map in the same matchup with the same build repeatedly. PM me or add me via the friend code in the quote. I'd hang out in GTL, but the people there are kind of... good... most of the time. >_<

And since I want to know what these new (are they really new or do I just not pay enough attention?) GTL'ers look like, I'm *officially* opening a call for self-photos. Here is my submission and my friend code (from more than a hundred pages ago).

Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 15:34 QUEENT wrote:
QUEENT.841

Sorry about the poor lighting, etc.

Yes, that is a sock on my head.

No, I will not take my headphones off; Code A is on.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



That's a bit late for me unfortunately. I get off and got to bed about 6 AM EST on Fri/Sat/Sun mornings haha. If you are on any earlier or later in the day I'd probably be on and could give you pointers. PvT I'm on a bad run with right now, losin' to dumb two base pushes cause I tech too slow. Terran still urks me they can win with T1 and I need T3 to stop it : /
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
TWThoth
Profile Joined October 2011
New Zealand48 Posts
February 06 2012 02:28 GMT
#4782
On February 05 2012 04:14 Josketh wrote:
If they have an MLG in Orlando, my Pokemon training ass will be there harder than a Metapod v. Metapod battle on a Summer's day.

I gotta start saving some serious money, though. I wish I could get money off my Pokemon battling skill. I'd be set for life.


You play the pokemon metagame? :O

I used to, but then starcraft and advance wars came along xD
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." - Confucius
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 03:51:57
February 06 2012 03:39 GMT
#4783
How is Soul Caliber? You created a DRG and kicked ass yet? PICS IF SOO!


After seeing this i realized no one ever posted their Skyrim characters here. My group: Myself(High Elf), Ghost of Lucien Lachance, Kharjo (My adorable companion), and Onmund(the Husband)

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 04:24:03
February 06 2012 04:10 GMT
#4784
Meet my Skyrim character. He's only like level 20 cause I quit playing after I broke the combat and everything became stupid easy.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Oh, and also meet me with my princess Dora. We took the dogs out to a lake so she just got done swimming.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I know I've posted a pic of me before but that was like...6 years ago when I was in high school. This one is within the year!
#2throwed
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
February 06 2012 04:26 GMT
#4785
I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way... but 5 o'clock shadow beards turn me on >.>
☺
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 06 2012 04:29 GMT
#4786
Good cause I hate shaving so I pretty much always have one. I'll trim it, but when I outright shave it I look like a twelve year old.
#2throwed
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 04:36:07
February 06 2012 04:29 GMT
#4787
On February 06 2012 13:29 Klondikebar wrote:
Good cause I hate shaving so I pretty much always have one. I'll trim it, but when I outright shave it I look like a twelve year old.


Never get rid of it! Hottest thing ever.

Also, you're cute. Let me know if you're ever in NY
☺
Troxle
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States486 Posts
February 06 2012 04:36 GMT
#4788
Agreed with Axero!
If you're homophobic, you're probably ugly, so don't worry about a gay guy coming onto you. - jarrydesque
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 06 2012 04:40 GMT
#4789
Well, New York is one of the places I'm supposed to make gay pilgrimage so I'll have to be up there eventually. God that city is expensive compared to Texas though.
#2throwed
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
February 06 2012 04:43 GMT
#4790
On February 06 2012 13:40 Klondikebar wrote:
Well, New York is one of the places I'm supposed to make gay pilgrimage so I'll have to be up there eventually. God that city is expensive compared to Texas though.


I'm not from the city, but I actually planned on moving down there with some friends later on in the year (hopefully). If you know people to stay with while you're visiting you will save a ton of money, that you will then end up spending on pretty much everything else. T_T
☺
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
February 06 2012 04:44 GMT
#4791
Fine. I'll sleep in your bed and then buy all your drinks. Deal?
#2throwed
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 06 2012 04:44 GMT
#4792
Quite the mischievous look you got there, Klondike.

Your hand and thigh look a bit pale, better go sit out there in the sun with the lady.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
February 06 2012 04:46 GMT
#4793
On February 06 2012 13:44 Klondikebar wrote:
Fine. I'll sleep in your bed and then buy all your drinks. Deal?


Haha, you could sleep in my bed for free, but if you're offering to buy drinks I won't turn it down. :D
☺
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 04:52:02
February 06 2012 04:48 GMT
#4794
Haha, I ended up getting some color that trip. Although later that summer we went to a resort on South Carolina and the entire week I sat in the sun, read Atlas Shrugged, and drank (best week of my life btw). I got a righteous tan then.

P.S. My look is "mischievous" because I don't know how to smile for a camera so I just sorta smirk.
#2throwed
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 06 2012 04:49 GMT
#4795
On February 06 2012 13:46 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 13:44 Klondikebar wrote:
Fine. I'll sleep in your bed and then buy all your drinks. Deal?


Haha, you could sleep in my bed for free, but if you're offering to buy drinks I won't turn it down. :D


For free, eh?
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 04:55:47
February 06 2012 04:53 GMT
#4796
On February 06 2012 13:49 Proseat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 13:46 Axero wrote:
On February 06 2012 13:44 Klondikebar wrote:
Fine. I'll sleep in your bed and then buy all your drinks. Deal?


Haha, you could sleep in my bed for free, but if you're offering to buy drinks I won't turn it down. :D


For free, eh?


I totally didn't mean that in a slutty way. BUT HEY IF HE WAS SINGLE, I'd probably be flirting. ( I said with shame on my face)
☺
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
February 06 2012 04:57 GMT
#4797
On February 06 2012 13:48 Klondikebar wrote:
Haha, I ended up getting some color that trip. Although later that summer we went to a resort on South Carolina and the entire week I sat in the sun, read Atlas Shrugged, and drank (best week of my life btw). I got a righteous tan then.

P.S. My look is "mischievous" because I don't know how to smile for a camera so I just sorta smirk.


Don't worry, you look fine.


On February 06 2012 13:53 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 13:49 Proseat wrote:
On February 06 2012 13:46 Axero wrote:
On February 06 2012 13:44 Klondikebar wrote:
Fine. I'll sleep in your bed and then buy all your drinks. Deal?


Haha, you could sleep in my bed for free, but if you're offering to buy drinks I won't turn it down. :D


For free, eh?


I totally didn't mean that in a slutty way. BUT HEY IF HE WAS SINGLE, I'd probably be flirting. ( I said with shame on my face)


All good, just meant to poke a bit, haha.
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
Axero
Profile Joined September 2011
United States307 Posts
February 06 2012 05:00 GMT
#4798
On February 06 2012 13:57 Proseat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 13:48 Klondikebar wrote:
Haha, I ended up getting some color that trip. Although later that summer we went to a resort on South Carolina and the entire week I sat in the sun, read Atlas Shrugged, and drank (best week of my life btw). I got a righteous tan then.

P.S. My look is "mischievous" because I don't know how to smile for a camera so I just sorta smirk.


Don't worry, you look fine.


Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 13:53 Axero wrote:
On February 06 2012 13:49 Proseat wrote:
On February 06 2012 13:46 Axero wrote:
On February 06 2012 13:44 Klondikebar wrote:
Fine. I'll sleep in your bed and then buy all your drinks. Deal?


Haha, you could sleep in my bed for free, but if you're offering to buy drinks I won't turn it down. :D


For free, eh?


I totally didn't mean that in a slutty way. BUT HEY IF HE WAS SINGLE, I'd probably be flirting. ( I said with shame on my face)


All good, just meant to poke a bit, haha.


I'd make you pay in man candy! <3<3
☺
Proseat
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Germany5113 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-06 05:13:53
February 06 2012 05:13 GMT
#4799
On February 06 2012 14:00 Axero wrote:
I'd make you pay in man candy! <3<3

What, me? Just for poking?
The Rise and Fall of SlayerS -- a timeline: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=378097
RoMGraViTy
Profile Joined February 2011
United States314 Posts
February 06 2012 05:46 GMT
#4800
On February 06 2012 13:29 Axero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 06 2012 13:29 Klondikebar wrote:
Good cause I hate shaving so I pretty much always have one. I'll trim it, but when I outright shave it I look like a twelve year old.


Never get rid of it! Hottest thing ever.

Also, you're cute. Let me know if you're ever in NY


Thread demands pic w/o beard.
"Khaldor is a younger version of Goro from Mortal Kombat" - Tasteless
Prev 1 238 239 240 241 242 370 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC81
EnkiAlexander 7
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
SteadfastSC 81
Rex 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51428
Bisu 2260
Horang2 1288
Hyuk 701
Soma 445
BeSt 445
Mini 430
EffOrt 332
Light 328
Larva 265
[ Show more ]
Rush 165
ZerO 146
Mong 111
Barracks 90
Leta 83
Pusan 66
Snow 64
Sea.KH 57
ToSsGirL 53
Mind 41
Aegong 30
Yoon 29
JYJ 26
Bale 23
Sexy 23
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4568
XaKoH 377
Counter-Strike
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1404
Khaldor1133
Lowko458
Other Games
gofns33041
singsing2033
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo426
hiko383
Livibee194
Beastyqt114
Liquid`VortiX81
Mew2King74
ArmadaUGS68
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 109
IntoTheiNu 94
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
Other Games
BasetradeTV2
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH201
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 56m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 56m
Online Event
21h 56m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.